Finally, He Touches Me Pt. 04

Story Info
After a week apart, Sam can't keep it in his pants.
2k words
4.71
5.5k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam scrubbed the dish under the scalding hot water. He winced. The harsh soap dried out his hands even as the water ran over them. Almost done, he thought, wrinkling his nose at the pungent chemical smell. If there was any task he hated more than doing the compound's dishes, he couldn't think of it. There was something about taking care of other people's food waste that was particularly repulsive to him.

Hell, he'd rather be cleaning out the bathrooms.

Sighing, he dropped the clean plate into the drying rack with the others. Melamine clattered together, the hollow plastic sound echoing through the empty kitchen. He picked up a bowl...only three left, he told himself, grabbing the sponge once again. How did the soldiers make so many dishes? he wondered with a tired sigh. It felt like he'd been washing for hours.

"Hey," a soft voice came from the small door of the kitchen.

Sam looked up, a smile spreading across his face when he saw his friend. "Trent!" he said with excitement, letting the dish fall back into the sink.

"One and the same," Trent chuckled, moving into the room.

His friend had been gone for almost a week, flying courier for the generals.

Sam turned off the water, drying his stinging hands on a rough towel. "I was starting to worry you were dead!"

"Nah," Trent said, embracing him, "There was no danger this time. We were just visiting the other bases."

Sam hugged him back, giving Trent's bottom a squeeze. Trent gasped. "That's good to hear," he said, their faces close.

The faint odor of fuel, filtered air, and unwashed bodies in the close corridors of a cockpit hung over Trent, making Sam shiver. He hadn't shaved recently, Sam noticed, the dark stubble patchy on his friend's cheeks and chin. But Sam didn't mind. He bent his head to kiss Trent, his lips open and inviting. Trent kissed back, leaning into Sam with a soft sigh, raising up on his toes to get a better angle.

Sam hoisted him by his bottom, pressing him into the tall refrigerator behind them. His tongue explored Trent's mouth. His breath grew heavy. A tingle ran through his body, causing his cock to awaken with a little jump. Trent cupped his hands on Sam's cheeks, thumbs running over his jawline as if trying to pull Sam even closer.

When they disengaged, both breathing heavy, Trent said, "I guess you missed me?"

Sam chuckled with a nod, feeling light-headed and aroused.

"I missed you, too," Trent replied, "And..." he gestured to their slightly precarious position. "Whatever this is."

Sam snorted, trailing a finger down Trent's chest. He went in for another kiss, but Trent pulled away.

"We ever gonna talk about this?" Trent asked, raising an eyebrow.

Sam sighed, his cock was throbbing and his whole body tingling with arousal. "Do we have to have this conversation now?" he asked, nuzzling against Trent's face, kissing the corner of his mouth and then tickling the tip of his tongue up to the other's earlobe.

Trent emitted a sharp gasp, but put Sam at arm's length, both hands on his chest. Sam glanced at those hands with hunger. He wanted them all over his naked body, not pushing him away.

"Why not?" Trent said, "I've been gone for a while. Had a lot of time to think."

Sam groaned. "But nothing has changed," he said, "We don't know what the officers would do if they found out about us. They could start sending us on more assignments that keep us apart."

"Or maybe...they'll let us go together..." Trent replied hopefully, tracing a finger around one of Sam's hard nipples, poking through his thin T-shirt.

"You know that's...."

"I really don't think the officers would care!" Trent interrupted him, "Everyone knows Mara is fucking JR and Clark..."

"And JR fucks whoever he pleases," Sam laughed with a shudder at Trent's touch.

"And no one does anything about that..."

Sam sighed. "But they have history..."

"So?" Trent asked, hooking a hand behind Sam's belt and pulling him close. "History has to start somewhere," he said, his lips brushing against Sam's own.

He couldn't restrain himself anymore and he went in for another kiss. Trent didn't pull away this time, kissing back with hot, hungry lips. He lifted Sam's shirt, and hooked his hand once again in Sam's waistband. But this time, he could feel Trent's fingers on his bare skin and the heat grew in him. Shifting his hard cock into a better position, he ground against Trent who seemed to be responding in kind.

"Can we please talk about this later?" Sam repeated in a husky whisper once they'd disengaged, "It's been a long, lonely week."

"I know," Trent said with a friendly roll of his eyes. "And, fine. But, don't think you can avoid it forever," he chastised Sam. And with that, he slipped his hand father down Sam's pants, stroking the tip of Sam's cock.

Sam moaned, knees growing weak as sensation flowed through him. "Hang on," he said, disengaging reluctantly. Turning around, he closed the rolling shutter, separating the kitchen from the dining room. While it was late, you never knew when someone would wander in for a midnight snack.

Returning to the young man who waited for him eagerly, he passed a hand over the front of Trent's coveralls, causing him to groan and tremble.

"Here?" Trent moaned, though he didn't seem inclined to go anywhere else.

Sam shrugged, "It's late enough," he said, "And I'm horny."

Trent laughed, pressing Sam's hand harder against his crotch. "Me too."

Grinning, Sam gripped the zipper on Trent's coveralls, slowly working it downward. Trent gave a shaking breath as he watched Sam, his hand reaching toward Sam's hip. He shrugged his shoulders from the coveralls, letting the garment fall to the floor and revealing a sweat-stained white T-shirt and matching shorts, tight against his straining cock.

Gently, Sam pushed his hand between Trent's legs, tickling his fingers over Trent's balls then running them up the underside of his hard shaft. Trent moaned again, thrusting his hips into Sam's hand. Pulling the elastic down, he revealed Trent's cock, its head purplish-pink with Trent's arousal. Sam stroked it, eliciting several satisfying groans from Trent. A clear bead of precum formed at the tip and Sam used his thumb to smear the slippery liquid over Trent's cockhead.

Trent moaned, rubbing a hand hard against Sam's jeans. Sam mimicked his moans. His pants were too tight, so he popped open his belt and the top button, freeing his member. Trent stroked Sam's cock through his briefs, leaning in for another primal kiss, tongue forcing its way into Sam's mouth. His desire grew, hungry and horny, spurred on by Trent's lust.

"I want to fuck you," Sam moaned into to Trent's mouth, kissing him between words. "Hard."

"Mmmmm," Trent replied, running his tongue over Sam's, his cock making slight jumps in Sam's hand. "Yes, please," he gasped. "I want you inside of me."

Sam flipped Trent around, grinding his partially-clad cock into Trent's bubble butt. He reached into the cabinet, grabbing a container of coconut oil and digging a heaping spoonful from it. He kissed down Trent's neck, running a tongue over his earlobes then giving the other several gentle nips. Trent trembled under Sam's kisses, one hand on his own cock, stroking it hard.

Pushing down Trent's briefs all the way to the floor, he dropped his own pants, again pressing his bare cock between his friend's ass cheeks.

"Oh, Sam," Trent groaned, lowering himself onto his elbows on a nearby counter. "I've missed your cock..."

"More than you missed me?" Sam chuckled, lips against Trent's ear, rubbing the whole length of his penis through Trent's crack.

Trent emitted a gasp and a snort, turning his head to pull Sam into another carnal kiss. "Not relevant," he moaned, biting Sam's lip hard enough to make him yelp. "Now fuck me."

Sam gave a satisfied chuckle as he took some coconut oil from the spoon and smeared it between Trent's ass cheeks with a finger. His focused his attention on Trent's puckered asshole and Trent shuddered. More coconut oil, turning to liquid with the heat of Trent's skin, and Sam pushed a finger gently into Trent's asshole.

"Ohhhhh," Trent moaned, wiggling his butt back and forth, before relaxing enough for Sam to get his finger in past the first knuckle.

With his other hand, Sam stroked Trent's cock again, slow and deliberate. Trent hissed as Sam pulled out his finger and applied more coconut oil. "With the teasing again..." Trent moaned while Sam pushed his finger in, farther this time, feeling Trent contract in shuddering pleasure.

"Gotta make sure you're warmed up," Sam chuckled, though the burning desire in his own member was almost too much to bear. He slipped a second finger into Trent's tight hole, enjoying the sensations that rocked through his own body.

Taking another large dollop of coconut oil, he smeared it over his own cock, moaning at the self-inflicted pleasure, fingers still deep in Trent's ass. Flicking his fingers back and forth inside Trent, he was rewarded with urgent jitters and groans. Trent squirmed beneath him.

"S-S-Sam," Trent stuttered, "P-please. I need you."

Sam moaned at Trent's pleading, arousal becoming unbearable. Finally, he slipped his fingers from Trent's ass, the other practically whining for Sam's cock. With a feral grin, he spread Trent's ass cheeks wide, getting a good look at Trent's pink pucker. The sight drove him crazy with lust and he pressed his hard, purple cockhead against Trent's asshole.

Trent rocked back with a hard breath, trying to force Sam's cock inside him. Sam swallowed hard, heat rushing through him as his cockhead popped into Trent's tight hole. Slowly, he pushed further, Trent emitting a long, low moan. Finally, when Sam was as deep as he could go, he began pumping his whole length in an out of Trent while the other grunted in pleasure.

Pulling his cock out, Sam dropped more of the oil onto Trent, smearing it around with his cock and pushing into Trent once more. Trent moaned and squirmed, as Sam's thrust grew increasingly feral. Sam groaned, his balls growing tight with his impending orgasm and a week spent alone.

"Fuck, Sam," Trent moaned, pumping his own cock in time with Sam's thrusts. "You make me feel so full."

"Oh Yeah," Sam grunted in response, "Fuck yeah!" He slammed hard into Trent. It wouldn't be long now, he thought, his whole body trembling as his orgasm built.

He was pumping hard, tense leg muscles aching with the strain, cock aching for release. "Fuck, Trent," he moaned, "I'm close."

"Then fuck me harder," Trent groaned. "Fuck me till you come."

Sam slammed into Trent's ass again, anticipation making his whole body tingle. He was about to burst. Panting hard, a moan tore through him as his orgasm exploded, cum blasting Trent's insides. "FUCK!" he shouted, cum pulsing from his cock into Trent's tight ass.

"Mmmm," Trent moaned, shuddering beneath Sam and catching his own orgasm in his hand. His elbows collapsed as he sank onto his chest on the counter, the last remnants of his orgasm washing through him.

Sam also was spent, falling forward onto his friend, the heady scent of sweat and sex overwhelming him. He gasped into Trent's neck before standing up on shaky legs, pulling his softening cock from his friend.

A shadow in the doorway caught his eye and he started.

"What in Greysoft's name are you guys doing!?" came a familiar, and very irate, voice.

Sam clapped his hands over his shining, exposed cock while Trent dropped to the floor behind Sam, face reddening.

JR stood there, an expression of shock and confusion on his mustachioed face. "I--I think you two have some explaining to do," he said, eyes flicking to Sam's bare legs.

Fuck, Sam thought. The last thing he wanted to do was explain anything to JR, much less this.

* * * * *

This is the end of "Finally He Touches Me" but not the end of Sam and Trent and their world. The next installment will dive deeper into the guys' relationship with the others in the compound and likely features some new characters as well. Keep an eye out! And, if there's anything you'd like to see, leave a comment.