Finally Meeting

Story Info
After months of online chatting they finally meet.
1.3k words
3.8
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at her dressing table, the women gazed at the reflection staring back. I've turned into my mother, she thought, as she applied moisturizer to her aging skin. Her wrinkles not as many as some since she's always taken good care of her skin, but still too many for her liking. Nearing her 70th birthday was starting to take its toll and her confidence. Her auburn hair was still thick and gray free thanks to the empty box sitting on the counter. Refusing to go gray was her one hold on keeping her feeling more like the 45...okay 50...that her mind thought it still was. She continued to apply her make up thinking about the date for which she was getting ready.

They met on a dating site, he a few years younger, that alone made her nervous. While they lived several states apart, they corresponded online for several months getting closer and closer and finally agreed to meet at her place as he had business nearby. She knew that this encounter was going to be sexual. Their texts, emails and phone calls had been much more intense, both craving the physical intimacy missing in their aging lives. Role playing daddy and daughter was one of the favorite things to do.

"I want this but am so nervous. What if he doesn't like my body? What if I'm too old to be able to relax and enjoy it? What if my bad hip starts acting up?" Talking to the mirror wasn't bringing any answers as she continued applying her makeup. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. But I'm crazy about this guy, I haven't felt like this in so many years."

Applying the last touches to her hair, she walked over to the closet still undecided what to wear. One part of her thought it best to dress conservatively, maybe in one of her casual dresses. But the naughty side of her was eyeing the black lingerie hanging in the back of the closet, the tags dangling reminding her she had never worn it, an impulse purchase several years ago when she was still hopeful of meeting the right person. It never happened, until now. "Do I dare?", she asked herself as she pulled the hanger off the rod. Standing in front of her full-length mirror she held the silky gown against her body. "I'll just try it on, it probably doesn't even fit. I have enough time." Removing her bra, she slipped the sheer black fabric over her head smoothing it over her breasts and hips. "I better remove my panties too so I can see the full effect." Just as she stepped out of her panties the doorbell rang.

"Oh no, he's too early! What am I going to do, I can't answer the door like this!" The bell rang again, and she didn't want to keep him waiting. "Thank goodness this has a matching robe!" Wrapping the robe around herself she hurried to the door not realizing the robe was just as sheer as the gown and provided very little modesty.

Swinging open the door stood the man of her dreams. He was as handsome as his pictures and her heart started pounding. "Please, come in" she managed to speak, not taking her eyes off his. He walked in and wrapped her in his arms, hugging her tightly against him. Lifting her face to his, he kissed her deeply and passionately making her weak in the knees.

"I couldn't wait to do that" he whispered, as he kissed her again, his tongue opening her mouth and gently teasing. His touch like fireworks being set off in her body as she pressed against him. She felt his hands brush against her breasts causing her to shiver with excitement.

"I love your outfit" he said as his hands slid along the silky fabric, over her hips and around her ass as he pulled her against his maleness.

"I was just trying it on, I didn't plan this. You're early and I should go change".

"I couldn't wait to see you! Please don't change! You are so beautiful and sexy!"

His words gave her butterflies as he always did in their online banter. Both of them very descriptive in their sexual desire for one another although bravery is a lot easier behind a keyboard. She knew she wanted him right then but hesitate still worried about her aging body. His hands creasing her breasts as they continued kissing was only exciting her more and more. His hard cock pressed against her as somewhere deep she start to moan.

"I want you...come".

She guided him to the bedroom in between pauses to continue kissing and grinding against each other. No sooner were they in the room when he pushed her robe off and started kissing her amble breasts through the sheer fabric of the gown. His hands pulled the straps, the gown falling to the floor. Standing naked in front of him, she didn't have time to wonder what he thought as he latched onto her nipple and sucked it hard, twirling his tongue gently back and forth across the tip. She was tugging on his clothes rubbing her hand along his crotch trying to undress him. He pushed her down on the bed and removed the rest of his clothes, kneeling next to the bed pulling her body to the edge, his fingers dancing on her pussy lips and rubbing her clit before pushing inside. His lips continue licking her nipples, while his finger pushed in and out of her pussy making her wet with excitement. He started kissing lower as she let out a loud gasp his head between her legs and his tongue licking her pussy. Nearly rising off the bed, she grabbed his hair overwhelmed by the electricity he was creating through her body. Sucking her clit, he heard her scream of pleasure. Her legs squeezed open and shut with each lick of his tongue and her hips moving up and down grinding against his face.

"I'm cumming...oh god, don't stop...I'm cummmminnnnnnngggggg" Her body convulses as wave after wave of intense orgasm hits her fast and hard. He feels every nerve of her pussy as she fills his mouth with her juices, cumming harder than she ever has. Unable to handle the sensitivity she pushes him away..."too much...too much!" she pants.

Standing, he spreads her legs and slides his body on top of her, his cock hard and throbbing as it pushes against her pussy hole.

"Your pussy is so tight!" he gently and slowly pushes in a little more.

"It's been a long long time since I've done this." She whispers. "Don't stop...you feel so good, I need you."

He pushes deeper into her warm, wet pussy...her tight pussy wrapped around his hard cock like a well fitted glove.

"Awww........you feel so good. I couldn't stop thinking about fucking you like this" he moans into her ear as his thrusts are harder and deeper.

"Yes, me too...I need your hard cock..."

The continue to fuck and moan and kiss their passion growing more and more. All of sudden he pulls out.....

"No, don't stop!"

"Roll over and get on your hands and knees!"

Quickly she rolls onto her stomach, her ass in the air as he grabs her cheeks and spreads them. He plunges his cock hard into her waiting pussy, doing deeper than before, slapping her ass as he fucks her. Both of them groaning and moaning with the sound of his balls slapping against her body echoing in the room. Holding her ass cheeks tight he continues pounding into her his cock throbbing.

"I'm so close...I'm going to cum" he groans.

"I'm cumming...cum for me...fill me with your cum! Awwwww.... fuck...I'm cumminggggggg............"

Arching his back and pushing into her he shoots stream after stream of his hot cum into her waiting pussy. Her pussy pulsating and milking it as she cums, taking all of him inside herself.

Collapsing on top of her he catches his breath as he plants little kisses on her neck and shoulder.

"That was incredible" they both say at the same time and laugh.

"It's only the beginning", she says, "I have a lot of things in mind."

"Me too," he chuckles, "me too".

"About that role play Daddy..."

To be continued...