Erin's Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Tricked into a submissive journey.
2.2k words
4.08
14.8k
15

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_Andy1
C_Andy1
34 Followers

"Finally!" Erin cried out as Jess opened the door for her.

Jess hollered and they both laughed as they embraced.

"I've been waiting all month! Where do you want me to leave the wine?" Erin called out, having already made her way into the kitchen.

"Counter's fine," she replied, quickly changing the subject to the topic on both of their minds. "What are you most excited about? The luaus, the palm trees, or just getting out of this freezing city?"

"The warmth! That stupid Lake Michigan breeze has been making it feel like December. It's barely fall, Jess! Not even!"

She started to pour two glasses of the rosé. "Is this enough?"

"No, Love! Fill them up! We're celebrating! Austin has your pup for the week, you got work off, the flight's not until 11, you've never been to the Aloha State before - and the tickets were FREE!"

"Well thank you for hosting. It's great how close you live to the airport. I still can't believe your friend just gave those tickets to us! I understand timeshares only work when you have the time off - but that's so generous of her."

She didn't like lying, didn't like how far this had all gotten, but reluctantly replied, "Super generous. We're lucky ladies!"

Erin and Jess talked and laughed as they reminisced about their unlikely story - meeting only 4 months ago at a book club and then going out for coffee afterwards. They were the only two ladies in the club who were younger than 40 and had immediately bonded; both over the book that they were reading and their shared love of lattes. It hadn't taken long before they were hanging out most days in the summer after work, and had quit their book club, branching off to discuss books on their own. They had frequented coffee shops around town, gone shopping, and even went to a concert the month prior. But this was their first big trip, and the girls were excited, albeit for different reasons.

Over the course of the night, they watched a movie, played a few games, and discussed Erin's relationship with Austin. At several points, Jess had excused herself to the restroom, only to arrive back with a suspiciously emptier glass of wine than she had taken to the powder room with her. A keen eye might've deduced that she was pouring some of her wine down the drain to avoid getting drunk. However, Erin's tipsy state had led her to be oblivious to this minor detail.

The girls got ready for bed and into their PJs - which simply consisted of removing their bras, since they were already donned in their sweatpants and hoodies (it was still a little chilly at Jess's place). They chatted for a while under the covers, before the wine and the strain of a heavy work week forced Erin's eyes shut for the night - not to be reopened.

Jess got out of bed in a clandestine fashion, careful not to wake her friend who always seemed to unconsciously cuddle anything or anyone around her as soon as she passed into slumber. She knew that now was her only chance to prepare for her secret plan, one that was a gamble on their friendship. She hated herself for it, but knew what she needed to do. With even more caution, she removed Erin's watch - changing the time, and adjusted the time on the bedside clock. The house clocks were a quick fix, and the car's clock had been changed the previous day. Resetting the time on Erin's phone would have been trickier had they not shared each other's Lock Screen while on the road trip to the concert. Jess went to the next room, where they had left their suitcases, and opened a closet with a lock on it. Next, she opened their two suitcases and their carry-on luggage...

The alarm rang. She glanced at the clock. "Erin! Get up! We overslept! We've got to go. Now!"

Erin shot up with a terror, horrified at the prospect of missing their flight.

"Ok, let me just throw on some clothes."

"There's no time. You look great, honeybunny. Just grab your bags, and get your butt in the car! We'll get breakfast at the layover in San Francisco."

Erin hadn't been aware of a layover, but Jess had done all the planning for the trip. Erin had appreciated that she had not had to get very involved, considering her tough last few weeks at work. Jess grabbed the bags and headed towards the car, with Erin close behind. They revved the engine and raced across town.

Inside the car, Erin's eyes suddenly widened with realization. "Shoot, Jess! I forgot to put my bra back on. I left it on your dresser last night. I guess I'll be down a bra this trip."

"Don't worry, no one can tell in that hoodie. I'm the same way right now. We just gotta get on that plane. We might be sweaty and gross and need to brush our teeth when we get there, but for now we just need to get the bags checked and onto the plane."

In reality, they were not late. They were very much on time. Jess simply needed to ensure that Erin didn't open any of the suitcases until they arrived. And she figured the best way to do that was to make them rush. "She is too stressed about getting to the airport," thought Jess, "for her to notice that things aren't going exactly to plan." Jess also knew that San Francisco was not their layover, but their final destination.

They whipped into long term parking. Erin quickly got their bags checked outside the terminal while Jess checked them in at the counter and held onto the boarding passes (that clearly labeled DEST: SFO instead of DEST: HNL). They reconvened and raced to the security checkpoint, where they waited in the fast pass TSA Pre line.

"Damn!" Erin exclaimed. "I think I left a shampoo bottle in my carry-on. They won't let liquids through. I'll check really fast."

"You're fine. Last night I woke up to use the restroom and did a paranoid check on our carry-ons. I put anything that wasn't clothes in the checked luggage." This part, Jess said truthfully, but she still was impressed at her own ability improvise in order to deflect Erin's detective skills.

At the gate, Erin checked her watch, and compared it to the gate time. "That's odd. I thought we were late. It looks like we have some time to spare before our plane boards."

"Huh! Well I guess that gives us some time for a latte and some food."

Over breakfast, Jess broke the hard news to Erin. "Oh no! United says that their flights to Hawaii are delayed! Our flight will now depart on the 11th at 7am from SFO."

"The 11th! That's tomorrow! We'll have to stay at the airport overnight."

"Don't be ridiculous. This is our vacation, remember! Let's not let this get us down. We'll get a nice hotel and see some of San Fran today."

Jess spent the rest of breakfast looking at hotels before "deciding" on one and "booking" it - though, she knew that it had already been booked.

At boarding, Jess handed both the tickets to the gate agent and they boarded the plane bound for San Francisco.

The plane was fairly empty, with no one in the same row as them, in front of them or behind. Erin had asked for the window, as she travelled far less frequently and wanted to see the city from the air. Jess raised the seat divider and sprawled across both middle and aisle seats. She had to return to one seat for takeoff but was back in the two-seat position after reaching altitude, to the slight chagrin of the flight attendant.

Midway through the flight, Jess gave Erin a playful nipple flick over her sweatshirt. "I know what you have underneath that," and sticking her tongue out to make fun of Erin. Erin laughed shyly, thinking once more of how she wished she had Jess's large boobs. Instead, she had been graced with breasts barely big enough to be cupped by Austin's hands. She still didn't believe he loved "his two best friends" as much as he said he did. Sure, she knew he loved her curly dark hair, her juicy butt and her light brown eyes, but she still thought he might just be faking his love for her boobs. But Jess's were something else entirely. Every guy must've loved those. Large, firm, bouncy...

"Look Erin! The city!"

As they came down on approach, Jess took out her phone and switched it off airplane mode.

"Jess, you know you're not supposed to take your phone out of airplane mode until you land."

"You actually follow those rules? Cmon, live a little babe! We're on vacation." She opened her message app. "Oh no! This is terrible!"

"What? What is it?" Erin reacted, grasping for more information.

"United is telling us that due to a strike by airline staff, all flights to Hawaii are cancelled indefinitely." She was shocked, and ashamed, at how much better her acting skills were becoming with each lie she told.

"Shit! Oh my God, this is so frustrating. Do you know what? Let's just fly home. We'll go somewhere another time."

"Don't be such a naysayer. People travel the whole world to come to San Francisco. We'll just extend the hotel for a few days. Take the vacation days while you have them, babe."

They disembarked, grabbed their luggage (Erin thought that it seemed slightly lighter than what she remembered packing) and then hailed a taxi.

"God, all I want is a shower when we get to this hotel. But I'll let you shower first, because I want to see if I can find a jacuzzi at this hotel. We'll definitely need one to relax from this whole ordeal," Jess laughed, ironically.

As the taxi began to pull up to the hotel, Erin noticed that there was a group walking up the street wearing almost no clothing. A woman in high heeled boots and a corset was walking - with a leash - a much larger man in a harness and a collar. There were several others in their group wearing collars, leather, and very little else. "Look at this group, Jess! They're dressed up all kinky-like, just walking down the street."

"That's San Francisco for you," she replied.

The cab driver, listening in, commented that there was a festival - Folsom - going on in town for the weekend. And they were passing by on Folsom Street.

"I couldn't imagine wearing that in public," Erin thought to herself, noting that at least San Francisco was warm enough this weekend for them to be dressed that way.

In the lobby, there were many parties dressed in similar style to group on the street. Erin did her best not to stare wide-eyed at everyone, especially the individuals blatantly showing too much skin. Jess caught her staring at a particularly slutty group, and said "Erin, don't judge them. We're not even wearing bras right now."

"I wasn't judging, it's just -," her voice trailed off in slight embarrassment at her own bra-less situation and in utter disbelief of what she was witnessing in the hotel.

Jess grabbed two room keys at the front desk, leaving one behind with the concierge for safe keeping. They got up to their room, and what a room it was. With a balcony overlooking the San Francisco Bay, and a King bed in the center, there was a couch, a dresser, and a clean bathroom. They laid down their bags. "I'll grab some clothes out of your bag for you, just get in the shower so I can take one after you!" Jess called out from the balcony.

Erin followed suit and stripped down to clean herself up. After all, she had not been able to brush her teeth or apply deodorant when they had run out that morning.

Once Jess heard the shower running, she opened up her bag and removed a large pair of heavy duty fabric scissors. Her plan had worked out even more smoothly than she ever thought it would've. Jess considered momentarily that her plan had worked out due to her own proficiency at both acting and lying, but then quickly brushed the notion aside. Either Erin was more gullible than she thought, or she trusted Jess fully - which saddened Jess, as she knew she was utilizing that trust maliciously.

She slowly opened the door to the bathroom, calling out "just gonna wash my hands really fast." She grabbed Erin's sweatpants, hoodie, socks, and panties and walked with them to the balcony. There, she cut each item down the seams into several pieces before tossing them off the balcony to the street below.

Without skipping a beat, she then took off her own sweats and panties, cut them the same way and tossed them. As she turned around to head inside, she heard a cheer from some perverted kinkster below who had been fortunate enough to look upward.

Inside the room once more, she grabbed her phone and texted the United Airlines phone number - the very same that had been texting the false Hawaii updates. She typed, "Your new slut and I are ready for you, mistress."

C_Andy1
C_Andy1
34 Followers