Finally, My Fantasy Came True

Story Info
OMG, gay sex is the absolute best! It's all I crave now.
2.7k words
4.67
14.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the local park practicing my tennis serve which has always been a challenge. There was a younger guy on the other court doing the same thing. He looked like he might have been a tennis instructor, so I asked him if he was and he said he wasn't. I then said OK, and that I really need a serving lesson. He then surprised me by giving me the greatest tennis tip I've ever received. I tried it out, and all of a sudden I was making all of my serves.

I thanked him and told him I'd never forget him. He then asked if I wanted to hit. I said sure. I was surprised, as he was obviously better than me, but he came over to my court and we hit for about 30 minutes and it was amazing. We both played really well.

His name was Michael, and we talked a bit after hitting, sitting next to each other on the bench. At this point in my life I'd only fantasized about having sex with men, and it wasn't even on my mind, but I couldn't help but notice how cute he was. I wasn't sure if his voice was like this in the beginning, but I'd noticed that he started sounding really sweet and, very gay. His voice and his friendliness was definitely getting to me.

And then I realized I was super attracted to this him. It was like I was jolted into another life, where it seemed like I could easily kiss him and totally make out with him.

I was hoping he didn't notice that I was getting a little nervous and turned on, but it didn't really matter because he then asked me if I wanted to go to his condo around the corner and grab a bite to eat and have a beer. Wow, there was no way I was ever going to say no to this.

Now, I do have to tell you that I'm married to a great woman, and we've been together for many years, but my gay impulses have always been there, it's just that I never acted on them, as I didn't want to take any chances and get caught, plus I was afraid that I'd become addicted to sucking cock and eating other men's asses.

But the offer was too good to pass up and I said, sure, I'd love to have a beer. We then walked the short distance to his place and when I got into his condo, it was obvious he was gay. There were pictures on the wall of really hot men. It was classy art, but not the kind a straight guy would hang up on his living room walls.

Michaël was really hot. He was average height with a solid build and looked very athletic. He had light brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. I then found myself sitting on his couch, incredibly horny as he brought me a beer. He sat down next to me and in the sexiest gayest voice said, "so what do you do?"

I was nearly stuttering because I'd often fantasized about getting it on with a feminine kind of man, the kind that swishes while they walk, as if they're remembering the last time they had a nice thick cock in their round and beautifully proportioned ass.

I told him I was a software engineer, but don't really remember saying anything because, I swear he was totally undressing me with his sexy brown eyes. I was feeling faint I was so wanting to make love to him. It was the closest I'd ever been to having this long time fantasy come true.

He then said I should make myself at home as he was going to take a shower. I tried to calm down, but knowing he was going to come back to me all clean and maybe even ready to be devoured, was almost too much for me to handle. My cock was totally feeling ready for some first time gay sex.

After about ten minutes, which seemed like hours, he came out with just a towel wrapped around his waste and he had the most beautiful masculine chest with just the perfect amount of hair and nipples that I was ready to lick, right then and there. But it would have to wait. He asked me if I wanted to also shower and I said sure.

I then went into his bathroom and took a really fast shower, making sure to be totally clean and ready for what might happen next. When I was done, I grabbed a towel and also wrapped it around my waist and went into his living room where he was sitting down reading a book, as if all of this was totally normal.

When he saw me, he said "wow, you have a great body. I hope you don't mind that I noticed. I told him he had a great body too. He then asked me if I wanted to see all of it and I said yes, knowing that I would be crossing over to a new world. One I'd wanted to have for such a long long time.

He then got up and took his towel off and it was the hottest site I've ever seen. His build was so beautiful, not ripped, but no fat whatsoever, and just a kind of soft look to his skin, but the part that got me rock hard, was that under the towel was red panties. This cute hot beautiful man was wearing red thong panties that looked as if there was a beautiful treat inside. I nearly collapsed with lust and had to quickly sit down.

He said, "what's wrong, does my underwear bother you?" I said, "it's the hottest site I'd ever seen." He then did a twirl for me and wow, was his ass perfect, and he was so girly about it. He was like my long time fantasy coming true. I swear his ass was shaking without him even trying. It's as if his ass was calling me over to touch it in order to start making passionate love with each other.

He then asked me if I was OK with his panties, and him expressing his feminine side, and that was when I almost lost it. I swear my cock was now totally hard, just from hearing his swishy voice and now, fully knowing I was going to devour my very first cock. There was no way I was leaving without him getting to know and enjoy the passion I had building inside of me for so many years.

I then stood up and removed my towel and the sexy look on his face was like a dream come true. He said, "you have a beautiful cock, has anyone ever told you that?" I said not really. And then I felt so ready to go over and embrace him so our bodies could touch as much as possible, when he said, "please come over here, I need to feel you against me.

I then walked over to a man I would make love to for the very first time. We both knew it and walked towards one another and his beautiful lips came together with mine as if there was a magnetic force. We kissed with our tongues with such passion, I nearly came right then and there. He said, in the most sexy gay voice, "you're too hot, I need you."

He said follow me, as I walked behind him into his bedroom. Looking at his incredibly hot ass in that red thong, I didn't even care about what his cock was like. I was so excited to kiss him and make love to his mouth and nipples and taste his ass with my tongue, it was almost too much. He then laid down on his bed and said to me, "come here, and let's make love." It was the best invitation ever.

I then got next to him on his bed and we made out for a really long time. Kissing another man was the best feeling I'd ever had. And I could not help but feel his silk panties on my thigh with what had to be a big and thick cock inside.

I had to see it. I then took his panties off and I was blown aways by how sexy his uncut thick beautiful cock looked. I told him, I'd never sucked cock, and asked him if I could suck his beautiful penis. He said, "I'd love that!"

This was something I knew I'd never be the same after. I told him I wanted to suck his cock and swallow all his cum and he said he wanted to do the same to me.

We then went at it with each other as if nothing else mattered. We were two men that were going to have the best gay sex experience ever. I then kissed his nipples and he was moaning like it was his favorite thing to do. I made out with both nipples and didn't want to stop.

But I had to get to that beautiful cock. I worked my way down his body, making out with his beautiful athletic stomach along the way, and then did something I'd never done. I held a cock in my hand and I was in heaven.

I couldn't believe how hot his cock felt. It was so delightfully spongy and it got super hard very quickly. I knew I had to replace my hands with my tongue and mouth. Sucking another mans cock was going to happen and I wanted to really go slow and enjoy this, as I'd thought about for so many years. I couldn't believe I was about to lick another mans cock, but that's what I did.

I held it in my hands and put it up against my face to feel the heat coming from it. I rubbed his dick against my face like it was the most important thing in the world. I needed to feel his entire cock against my face, my nose, my eyes and my ears. I was surrounded by his thick hard cock and the only thing left to do know was to see what it was like to finally lick it.

I started from the base and worked my way up and slathered his dick with passion I never knew I had. I knew he was going crazy, wanting me to put it in my mouth, but I really needed to savor his cock completely until I was ready to take the most beautiful next step in my life, and suck another mans cock.

I started kissing his dick all over and then the feeling was just too much. I needed it in my mouth. I used my hand to hold it and I put my lips around the beautiful velvet smooth head and I could not believe how great it felt to have a warm cock in my mouth. There was no way I was only going to do this only once.

I used my hand to stroke his cock while my mouth took more and more of this hot piece of thick and tasty meat into my virgin mouth. I was absolutely in love with sucking Michael's cock. I think we were both moaning pretty loudly as I could not help myself, and I knew I was giving him a great blowjob, since I'm a man and he's a man, and I knew what was going to make him go crazy, as only another man can. Plus I wanted him to want me, so I could suck his dick again and again. I knew I was now addicted to cock.

Soon he released some precum and that was the greatest feeling, to know that I was able to make another man feel that good. His dick was stiff and his foreskin was so hot to feel as I stroked his beautiful cock up and down, while my mouth was making him go crazy.

He then surprised me by asking me to wait as he didn't want to cum yet. He asked me if I wanted to explore another man's ass, and I was now beside myself with lust to absolutely make love to his strong round bubble butt ass cheeks. How did he know this was one of my most powerful fantasies. To make love to another mans hot ass, was going to be a dream come true. I was ready to totally lick and kiss and suck his ass and his asshole was going to be something I would totally devour.

He then turned over on his stomach and I looked at his bubble butt ass with his red panties pulled down and the site of that made me almost cum right then and there.

But I calmed down a little and started to fondle his ass cheeks and spread them apart a little, knowing that his asshole was enjoying this erotic massage I was performing on this perfect ass. I was licking and kissing it all over, until he said, "please." I knew what he meant and then I did something I'd been wanting to do during countless masturbation sessions. I took my tongue and slathered his asshole with what felt like it might have been a little aggressive, but I could not help myself with the lust I was feeling.

I ate his asshole for a really long time and loved that he had some hair down there. His ass hair on my tongue was enough to make me cum but I had to control myself and just enjoy eating this gay mans ass.

The smooth and silky feeling of his asshole on my tongue was the greatest sensation. He then said he was going to cum. I wasn't surprised and I helped turn him over and saw his cock was so rock hard and waiting for release.

I put that beautiful penis in my mouth and within seconds he started to spurt the most erotic tasting sensation I could have ever imagined. The taste of his sperm was so fucking delicious. I sucked him till he had nothing left to give, and I was so deliriously happy to have made him cum like this. He was moaning and I got the feeling it was as special for him, as it was for me. And then he told me that was the best orgasm he'd ever had.

We then kissed and made out for a long time and I could tell he enjoyed searching my mouth for any cum he could find, but I swallowed it all and all he could do was moan over and over again about how great I was making him feel.

After kissing with our tongues for a really long time, he said, in the most gay sounding voice, "I need to have your sperm now."

I turned over on my back and he ended up giving me the best blow job I could have ever imagined. He was hungry for my sperm and he enjoyed all of it, moaning along the way. My new lover was so hot, I couldn't believe how lucky I was for this life changing experience.

After snuggling and kissing and talking about how great our lovemaking was, we knew we had to get on with our day. We got dressed and he walked me to his door and gave me a great and long kiss goodbye. His neighbor saw it, and I didn't care one bit about being seen kissing another man.

Since that time, we make sure to enjoy sex with each other at least twice a week. It's always great sex and I just love draining his cock, especially when he has a big load of tasty sperm. Sometimes I rub it on my face and he licks it off and then we lick it together. It's like an endless celebration of being as gay as possible. And he has a lot more than just red panties to swish around in. His outfits are so damn sexy. I'm seeing him tomorrow and I can't wait!