Finally... Our First Time Pt. 02

Story Info
More details of our first time!
1.3k words
4.17
16.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers

(Being a new writer, I must apologize for the errors, some blatant, some not so blatant - like Danny's name also being Kathy, well, sorry, what I meant to say is Danny's wife's name was Kathy, just like my wife, not that Danny had two names! Bear with me while I work through these mistakes. Yes, we're still working with true stories at this point, but I'll let you know when they turn to fiction/fantasy.)

*

One of the requests I made of my wife was for her to leave her lingerie, garter and stockings on while Burt was fucking her.

Yes, Burt was finally fucking her and I was watching!!

I did witness her sitting on his cock on the door sill of his van in the parking lot, but now.......now he was fucking her in the adult motel room we had rented and I had a close-up view. I could hear the sounds Burt's cock was making as it plowed in and out of my wife's cunt and it turned me on something fierce!

After my wife noticed how hard I was and sat up to give me a few strokes with her hand saying, "I think you like this, honey. Look how fucking hard you are....." she lay back down with Burt to continue. I sat down in the chair next to the bed to watch.

One thing all of her studs enjoyed before fucking her was her blow jobs. Burt was no exception! He grabbed her hair and led her mouth to his cock where she opened wide and took him almost all the way in on her first try. Burt actually had more of a dick than a cock (about 5 inches), so Kathy was able to deep throat him in no time!

Another request I made of my wife was to take Burt's first load in her married pussy. A man's first load in an evening is usually the heaviest, and I wanted her pussy juicy and dripping wet for the camera.

So once Kathy brought him to the edge with her mouth (seems that they've had LOTS of practice with this, hmmm), she turned over on her back and spread her legs wide!

When Burt was between her legs, Kathy immediately moved her legs up by resting her ankles on Burt's shoulders, fulfilling my request of seeing them in this position.

Since Kathy had already warmed Burt up out in the parking lot, he didn't last very long with his first load.

"Man, if she hadn't gotten off my dick out there in the parking lot when she did, she would've been bringing you a creampie from there," Burt cried as he emptied his balls inside my wife for the umpteenth time!

I was having an extremely difficult time of honoring my wife's future demand of not cumming until Burt was done. And I wasn't even touching myself!

While it was the first time I witnessed him do it, it wasn't the first time he actually seeded my wife. No, no, no......not even close to being the first time his sperm was swimming upstream in my wife's cunt. No where near the last either (but those are more stories to cum, I mean, come)!

He rolled off my wife and, just as I suspected, her cunt was dripping with white stuff! My camera recorded still photos of another man's cum dripping out of my wife's cunt! I tried to climb on and add my seed to her as well, but she was having no part of that.

"You wanted to watch me fuck Burt and since he's not through with me yet, go sit down!" my wife barked at me while winking at Burt! "You can have yours later,after I've drained his balls completely! I figure he's got at least one more load, and maybe two, if I"m lucky.

"You don't get to cum by yourself either. You can keep yourself hard if you want, just don't make yourself cum, or you don't get to fuck me later after Burt's through!"

This was a side of my wife I'd never seen before. She was being pretty aggressive where usually she's on the submissive side. Wasn't sure if I liked it or not, but since she was giving me what I asked for, I went along for the ride.

Oh what a ride!

We smoked another joint and had another drink before they started in on each other again.

Kathy had whispered to Burt, "I want my husband to watch me clean 'our' juices off your cock with my mouth," as she made a show of doing just that with her talented tongue!

Yes, she made his cock as clean as a whistle, dripping with nothing more than her saliva as she climbed on top of him to fuck him 'cowgirl' style. Burt's 5 inch cock slid into my wife's juicy pussy for the third time tonight.

At this point, Burt was now working on his second deposit. He lasted much longer with this one and wanted to fuck Kathy in various other positions. She was more than willing to bend, twist or gyrate to all of Burt's requests (hmmm). When he arranged her in a full-mount downward doggie position, I soon became a big fan of the position!

Especially when I was able to photograph the white stuff dripping down onto the sheets, as his second load of the evening was deposited deep inside my wife's cunt.

"Maybe I should check to see," I said to myself, referring to the idea that yes, she was still taking her birth controls, right? "Might be a little late to worry about it now," came the response!

Kathy collapsed forward just as Burt slid off backwards. He wound up sitting in the chair that I had been in, but since I was now taking photos of my wife's oozing cunt, he was welcome to it. Kathy was now 'resting' as Burt fired up another joint in the chair. Man, that dude could smoke!

Looking at the clock, Burt realized the excuse he was using to be away from his wife and kids was about to run out and he needed to go. After he got dressed, Kathy had managed to pull herself together and walked him to his van (yes, with the robe).

I did say she took 3 loads from Burt tonight, didn't I?

I was finishing off the joint that Burt left behind, so I wasn't paying any attention to

how long Kathy had been gone, walking Burt to his van. Once it came to my attention that there should be someone else in this room with me, I got up and looked out the window.

Yep, I recognized the up and down movements of her shoulders from earlier tonight. His cock was inside my wife's mouth again as my wife later explained that she didn't want Charlie, Burt's wife, to be able to smell another woman on her husband's cock, so she cleaned him up for the second time tonight.

How thoughtful! In fact Burt thought it was so thoughtful, he came for the third time tonight.

IN MY WIFE'S MOUTH!

She brought her reward back into the room as Burt drove off and opened her mouth to show me where Burt had left his third and final deposit for the night!

When she made an erotic display of swallowing Burt's load, I had reached my limit. She was thrown down on the bed, where I mounted her missionary and lasted about 5 strokes before sending my seed to battle Burt's seed inside my wife's now well-used, stretched out, dripping wet pussy.

Fellas, sloppy seconds was now my favorite feeling in the world!

A lot of guys may agree, but when it's your WIFE giving you the sloppy seconds, it adds something extra to the feeling. Once again, don't understand it. Don't care! What I do know, is that I enjoy the feeling and I want more.!

Remember Danny?........she did some nasty things with Danny......(and friends).


JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers