Finally... Our First Time

Story Info
I finally watch her!
2.1k words
3.83
35.6k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers

(there are a few more 'true' stories of my wife that i'd like to share before i start with my pure 'fantasy' stories, that is, if you're interested)

My wife had surprised me on the way home from a night out of drinking and dancing by saying she had made arrangements for me to watch her fuck Burt.

Burt was a friend of ours who had a wife and two kids. He had started out as our very first supplier of pot, so it was rather ironic that he became the first man that I watched having sex with my wife. Even though Kathy confessed to me that during our last time separated he had become a 'friend with benefits', my later conversations with Burt indicated it was something more than that. But more on that in my next story.

The last time I left my wife (temporarily), she had decided to not wait around and cry about it, but to go out and fuck around , as I was doing. Although I was with only one woman at the time (and it wasn't the first time, but definitely the last time I had an affair) she decided to make up for the other times I had screwed around by spreading her legs for just about any man who asked.

Joe, our good friend Jennifer's husband, was the only person she said 'no' to during this period of her revenge sex.

Since she was on birth control pills at the time, Kathy never made any of her studs use a condom when they fucked her. Since most of her 'conquests' were married, she was comfortable with not getting any diseases. Even the ones she didn't know came with one of her friends so they were all able to leave sloppy creampies in her married cunt/mouth/ass when they climaxed.

One of the reasons she became so popular as 'the Whore of Poppy St.' was her willingness to let them fuck her bareback and swallow any load that was deposited in her mouth. I don't recall any of the wives whose husband she fucked, to be a swallower.

In fact, my wife told me that Danny's wife (who's name also happened to be Kathy) would get physically sick if he made the mistake of cumming in her mouth. Which is why he probably turned to my wife for her skills.

Being beautiful didn't hurt either, and besides, what guy in his right mind wouldn't fuck a married woman who would do just about anything sexually that you wanted her to do. From fucking Burt on the hood of a car in a shopping center at night with his brother Bob watching to sucking the cum out of Danny's cock on his sofa while his wife was passed out in the bedroom to fucking her best friend's brother, Jim, on their sofa while Jennifer and Joe had gone out for the evening...yes, my slut did it all, hence, her new title. She definitely made up for all the times I screwed around...and then some!

After convincing her that there was a difference between our private, alone, one on one 'making love' time in our own bedroom and basically the pure raw pleasure of nothing but the physical act of sex with other men were two different things, she finally agreed to do it again and let me watch and participate if I wanted. She set it up with Burt for this Friday night and decided to let me pick where.

I found a room at the local adult motel that was showing a variety of XXX movies and decided that was where I first wanted to watch my wife fuck another man.

She wouldn't let me touch her all that week, so I had to wait. Wasn't easy, but there wasn't any other option and she said if I touched myself, she'd cancel Friday night! Son-of-a-bitch! C'mon Friday...

We checked into the adult hotel (can't remember the name) about an hour before Burt showed up driving his Ford econoline van. Kathy was wearing the sexy lingerie that I picked out with a garter belt, stockings and this time heels instead of boots. I had asked her to apply what I called 'street-walker make-up' and, of course, red lipstick. Not sorry, I like my whore to look the part when we're playing like this.

Right before Burt showed up, my wife, the 'Whore of Poppy St.', came up to me and asked, "If there was anything I particularly wanted to see her do with Burt?"

Instant boner guys, I'm telling you. Let the good times begin!

"Funny you should ask" I told her as I watched her empty her third rum and coke for the night, "As a matter of fact there is. At some point I'd like to see you laying on your back with your ankles on his shoulders".

Before I could make any other requests, Burt pulled into the motel parking lot. There was a special way that I'd been thinking about all week on how I wanted my wife to greet the first man to take between her legs, other than myself.

At least the first one that I got to watch!

I had made sure that Kathy wouldn't tell Burt what room we were in because I had something really nasty I wanted her to do right off the bat. He was just suppose to park next to our car and one of us would come get him. I honestly don't think Kathy had any idea that my requests would involve HER being the one to retrieve Burt from his van.

As he parked the driver's side of the van next to our car and turned off his lights, this is what I instructed Kathy to do, "I want you to walk out to his door and open it. Then you're going to stick your head inside the van and stick your tongue down his throat. While your tongue is inside his mouth, you're going to take your left hand and pull his cock out of his pants.

"Once you have his cock out and in your left hand, you're going to stop kissing him and put his cock in your mouth and suck him until he's hard. Give me a little wave with your right hand when you first put his cock in your mouth so I'll know that you've got another man's cock between your lips. Make sure he doesn't cum in your mouth though, because I'm not through!"

Because of the way our two vehicles were parked, and the fence in front of them, the only view of what my wife was doing to Burt was from the window in our room and the room next door. I know that room had people in it, but I have no idea if they watched or not.

"After you've got his cock nice and hard with your mouth, you're going to pull him off the driver's seat and onto the door sill so that his dick is sticking straight up. That's when you turn around, lift up your robe and sit on his cock. You don't have to fuck him very long there, but I want you to bring me a loose pussy."

She gave me this look and simply said, "Sure?" as she grabbed her mini-robe and walked out the door.

She did exactly as I asked, sans one thing...she never bothered putting on the robe!

Granted, it was a short walk out in public before she almost disappeared between the cars, but still, if anyone had looked, they'd have seen a sexy woman in a camisole with stockings and heels walk across the parking lot (maybe 20 ft).

Thinking back on how compliant Kathy was to my requests, I probably could have exploited her submissiveness a lot more, but that light bulb never really went off inside my head.

As she got to the door of Burt's van and opened it, her head disappeared inside. She was showing a lot of butt cheek as she stepped on her tip toes to carry out my first request. There was a little body movement on her part that I was telling myself was her trying to get Burt's cock out of his shorts (springtime in so. Cal).

Then she was no longer on her tip toes and her right hand was waving to me!

From her body movement now, you could tell Burt was enjoying my wife's lips wrapped around his cock. The smart ass that he is (lol), Burt stuck his head out of the van and waved at me, too.

Now Kathy was standing up and pulling Burt out of the van. She sat him down on the door sill of the van, exactly like I told her to, and turned around. Right before sitting backwards, she stuck her fingers in her mouth to coat them with saliva, reached down to lubricate her pussy and guided Burt inside her as she sat backwards.

No hesitation at all! Burt slid in to the hilt just as she sat down on his cock.

Finally...the first time I watch my wife fuck another man!

They didn't stay coupled for very long as Kathy remembered that I didn't want him cumming inside her just yet, so she stood up, grabbed Burt by the hand, walked across the open parking lot and came back into our room.

No, the cream-pie was something I wanted to see happen up close and personal!

Funny, I was never interested in looking down after I'd given her a cream-pie and watch it drip out. But something about watching another man's seed drip out of my wife's (pill protected) married cunt really turned me on!!

Another funny/awkward moment was greeting Burt when Kathy brought him into our room. This man had just had his cock inside my wife and I was suppose to be okay with that?

Damn straight I was! Only, I wanted to see more...a lot more!

After Burt was convinced that I wasn't going to punch his lights out, he relaxed and had a drink before we really got started. He ran back out to his van and came back a minute later. With Kathy's magic lips (both the ones on her face AND the ones between her legs) working on his cock, he had forgotten the joints.

As you've noticed before with my wife, alcohol makes her clothes fall off. When you add in a good joint...well, there isn't too much she won't do (except poor Joe) at that point.

By the time we had to use a clip on the joint, Kathy and Burt had already gotten started for the second time that night. We had all been sitting on the bed passing around the joint when I watched Kathy's eyes close. I thought it was because of the pot, which was really good, but when I looked down, I saw Burt had managed to wiggle his foot in between my wife's thighs and was rubbing up against her pussy.

Pretty soon, I was left holding the joint as they both lay back in each other's arms, anxious to re-create the excitement of the earlier parking lot welcome...and I became a spectator.

At first!

The feelings I got when I witnessed my wife kissing another man for the first time were mixed.

"Hey, wait, mother fucker," my brain screamed out to myself.

This isn't suppose to be happening. She's MY wife, not yours you son of a bitch!

On the other hand, when my wife came up for air, she reached over and took a hold of my hard-on and said, "I think you like this, honey. Look how fucking hard you are with nobody touching it!"

Guess what? My 'little head' wins again. My cock says so.

I watched my wife take three loads of cum out the end of Burt's cock before he left that night. And yes, she did follow him out to the van to say goodnight, this time wearing her robe.

Even though she was my wife, I don't know why, but I enjoyed seeing her in the arms of another man. I've tried analyzing why it excites me, but I've quit trying to figure it out and learned enjoy it. Many times again, with Burt and others.

In later years, she referred to Burt as a 'friend with benefits', but I witnessed some things between them a little differently than just 'friends with benefits' would have been. These observations were well founded, as it turned out, when Burt opened up to me a few times when I picked him up from his house and away from his wife and kids to 'go out drinking' with me. When, in fact, 'go out drinking' was our little code for 'I'm picking you up and bringing you back to the hotel we rented so you can fuck my wife'. His wife, Charlie, I truly believed thought we were going out drinking. Maybe she should have joined us.

JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers