Finally out of the Friend Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a roar my orgasm hit me. I tried my hardest to thrust into her mouth but she had a solid grip on every part of me. I thrashed and writhed as she held my cock in her mouth and the dildo firmly up my ass. I felt like I blew a gallon of cum down her throat, she must have been surprised too because she couldn't quite take it all. After she swallowed three or four times her guys got wide and some leaked out of her mouth, dribbling down over my balls but she made a good return in time to finish swallowing the last of my load followed by a loud "Mmmmm" buzzing around my dick.

I would have been happy if it ended there but she had other plans.

After my orgasm subsided and she was sure she got the last drop out she began sucking again. My head was so sensitive that I didn't notice right away that she didn't remove the vibrator from my ass yet. Between her hard sucking and the vibrator I never went soft.

She reached over on the nightstand, grabbed a cock ring and swiftly put it on me down to the base and put another ring around my balls near where the penis meets the scrotum. "I told you that you were going to fuck me." she said matter-of-factly as she straddled me.

She wraps her legs around me and slides down on me, burying my cock in to her with ease. With a moaning voice she says that she can feel the vibrating from my ass through my cock. She leans forward and reaches her hand behind her and I begin to feel pressure coming from within her pussy. "What's that" I ask. "It's a plug, I like the way it feels, I feel so full with your cock in my pussy and that spreading my ass. Do you like it?"

"This feels so fucking wild" I reply through my moans of pleasure.

She then starts riding me with force. She glides up slow then slams her pussy down. Every down stroke she grinds herself on my cock. I try to sit up to meet her and she pushes me back down. I start to spank her ass with one hand and grab her tits with the other.

Finally she lets my sit up so I can kiss and nibble her tits. She rides harder and yells out as I bite down on her neck. Soon I'm biting and sucking whatever flesh I can get between my teeth. We're fucking with such fervor that I can feel my balls boiling again after just a few minutes.

Her eyes start tearing up from the intensity. My mouth finds her nipple and I bite down hard as I slap her ass so hard it echoes off the walls. She screams, almost howls with her head held back, shuddering in another orgasm. This triggers my own as I release my mouth from her tit yell out with her as I empty my balls into her already soaked pussy.

As our orgasms subside she stays straddled around me, her legs squeezing me. My cock still in her, kept hard by the rings, the buzzing of the rabbit in my ass muffled but still thrusting. We kiss tenderly and she rests her head in the crook of my neck, nuzzling me. She then starts slowly sliding up and down my dick again. Just enough so that my teeth grit from the sensitivity in the head.

She shudders and whimpers with one last orgasm, from my still vibrating cock. This one not nearly as violently as the others but enough for me to feel her wetness again. She then kisses me, looks into my eyes and sweetly says "mmmm... That was amazing."

"Yeah, it was" I say in return. My voice breathless and feeling spent.

She releases her legs from around me and turns around, her dripping pussy inches from my face. She removes the cock rings and rabbit from me. With much relief I watch my swollen member go limp and suddenly my insides feel empty. I lean over and lap at her pussy, tasting our sex as I gently remove the plug from her ass. As I see it and hear it "pop" out I'm shocked at how big around it is at the base. It has to be over 4 inches across. She moans as it comes out and sees the look of shock on my face. "What?" she asks.

"I'm just surprised THIS was up your ass. No wonder you felt super tight.."

"Yeah, well I told you it filled me. Next time I'll let you fill me instead." She says with a wink and a sultry smile. "Now, I need a shower." With that she hops off the bed, looks over her shoulder and asks "Are you coming?"

I follow her into the bathroom where we step in and wash one another as the warm water cascades over us. We finish by drying each other off and make our way to the bed. We move the soaked towels and, surprisingly, the sheets are dry. We crawl into bed and drift off holding each other, sleeping until we wake up the same way. We get out of bed and have some coffee and breakfast. I get dressed and give her a kiss good bye.

As we're walking to the door she asks "So, when are we doing this again?"

I answer with "How about next weekend."

"OK" she says with a bright smile, "What hotel should I meet you at?"

As I get into my Jeep, I laugh and say "I'll send you the reservation."

"OK then, it's a date. I'll see you next week. Watch your phone though. I'm going to keep you wanting more until then." She says with a wink as she blows me a kiss.

As I make the 45 minute drive home I can't help but look forward to next week. As soon as I pull into the garage my phone beeps. It's a pic of her from behind, bent over with the massive butt plug in and a dildo held against her pussy, another towel wet beneath her. A simple caption of "Thinking of you" typed under it. I smile knowing that I have something to look forward next weekend.

12