Finally Sharing Lynsey

Story Info
The story of how I shared my wife with a big cock friend.
5.9k words
4.47
36k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pheskimo
pheskimo
308 Followers

Lynsey and I had been married for 15 years. We met during college, and while I had my fair share of sexual experiences, her first time was with me. We grew and loved and had a great marriage, but I always liked things a bit on the kinky side. She was shy and conservative sexually, but once I could get her to try things, whether it was toys or fantasizing out loud, she got really into it.

This was the genesis for "anything goes night" which is where I could get her to try new things, and generally speaking, within reasonable limits, she would go along. One of my recurring fantasies was to show her off, which while highly resistant to the idea in conversation, when it came up on "anything goes nights", she was in. This wasn't anything especially crazy, but it was short skirts, thigh high stockings (a big turn-on for me), and just letting the skirt move and show off her assets.

I should probably take a minute here to describe her, she's 35, curvy (not fat, but feminine) with thick thighs. She has dark brown shoulder-length hair and large-a-to-small-b cup breasts. Regardless of what most men say, the thick thighs are a huge turn-on, so when I show her off, she gets plenty of attention.

Prior to the night of this story, our most exciting adventure was at a strip club. One of the strippers pulled her up on stage, and as she ground on my wife, she slid her top up just enough to play with her small but perky tits, and slid her other hand into the front of my wife's g-string (because it was "anything goes night" and the outfit is a barely-covers-her-ass flowing skirt, thing-high stockings, and black lace thong) and was rubbing her pussy. Everyone in the room was going crazy and my dick could've ripped a hole in my pants I was so turned on. This was in a large city about an hour away, and it was all I could do to not rip her clothes off on the way to the hotel in the Uber. Talking about this was a huge turn-on for her and was a mainstay of our sex life for weeks after.

Other than that, our more adventurous activities typically involved things like fucking her against the glass patio door in a high-rise hotel. It was those type of things where other guys could probably see but couldn't really do anything about it.

As time went on, one fantasy that grew and began to dominate my desires was to see her do the hotwife thing, as in fucking another guy in front of me. I don't know why, but it was so hot to think of someone else fucking her and pleasuring her so much in front of me. Now I'm not a sub, my fantasy was to control the whole thing. To be the one pulling the strings.

I would occasionally bring it up during sex, and while she kept saying she didn't need that, and was more than happy with me, I could see it had an effect on her, particularly if we had been drinking and her guard was down. I had even bought a lifelike dildo, slightly bigger than my 6", with it as 8", and I would fuck her with it while she sucked me off. The biggest turn-on it seemed for her was talking while playing with it, talking about it being another guy. No matter how much she denied wanted anything more, she came so hard with that bigger dick inside her and me talking about "him" fucking her.

So flash forward to last week. On Wednesday, we had been drinking at a reception. When we got home, we were both pretty tipsy. She hadn't been wearing her "anything goes" outfit, but was wearing a tight short black skirt at the event, and was getting lots of guys looking. As the night wore on, I would whisper in her ear about guys staring at her ass and legs, and what they might be thinking, and I could tell it was getting her turned-on.

By the time we got home, she was stripping while walking through the front door of our house (stripshows are another turn-on of mine) and talking about how she picked me out of all the other guys who wanted to fuck her that night. I told her I didn't want to go to the bedroom, and to play with herself on the couch (female masturbation, another huge turn-on). I headed for the bedroom and came back with the dildo and a blindfold. I told her I wanted to watch her fuck "him" on the couch before I fucked her. She readily let me put the blind fold on and began grinding on the dildo in one of the most erotic displays I have ever seen.

The whole time, I was telling her about how hot it was to see "his" cock in her pussy, and to see her riding this "stranger", and the dirtier the talk got, the more turned on she was. She kept asking what I wanted her to do, as she is a pleaser, and I kept telling her to keep fucking "him". Eventually, as it was getting good, she screamed out "I'll fuck anyone you want, I'm you're little slut," which was a throwback to previous sessions, and something I would get her to say. Her bringing that language up, without me saying it, was so hot!

Soon she was bouncing up and down on the dildo about to come and I told her I was going to make this fantasy come true. When she heard those words she immediately went into a shuddering, loud orgasm that surely the neighbors heard. While she would surely deny it after, the very thought clearly sent her over the edge. After she was done with the dildo, I fucked her, but I was so turned-on I didn't last long. I knew I was about to make our fantasies come true.

The next day when she got home from work, she was hornier than usual, clearly an effect from the night before, but I told her that Friday was an "anything goes night" and to save herself. While she could've cum by playing with herself when I wasn't around, I believe she was faithful to the deal and held out.

Now is when it gets exciting, and to be honest, it's almost hard to type this out. I had told her weeks ago, which was true, that a friend from way-back was coming to town this weekend. She brought that up Friday morning, but I told her not to worry, he wouldn't be at our house until late Friday and we had plenty of time to get freaky.

When Friday night came around, I had her get dressed in her "anything goes" outfit. Now generally the outfit mandates the skirt, tiny thong, and stockings, there hasn't really been a regular top with it. On this night, I had her put on a button-up white shirt that was clearly made for larger breasts than her, with no bra underneath. While I think she initially didn't like the outfit, she knew that her smallish but firm breasts turned me on, and that the extra room in the top meant that it was constantly moving out and allowing her breasts to be seen. She would never admit that the public displays turned her on, but it was clear that the attention from strangers truly did excite her.

In the Uber on the way to our restaurant, the driver asked where what we were up to. I looked at her with a wicked smile and told her to tell him. She made me proud when she didn't hesitate and said, "It's an anything goes night where he's in charge and we have some fun."

I then looked at her, and said, "fun in what way?" With our drinks at the house clearly having an effect, she looked right at him and said, "I'm his slut and I do what he wants." The driver nearly wrecked the car.

At dinner, I had her tease the waiter by bending over her plate, allowing her perky breasts to be uncovered, and other sorts of showing-off shenanigans, but nothing crazy. She clearly knew something was up and eventually asked, "Where are we going next?" I answered that I would it be to THE strip club, meaning the one where she had had an adventure before. I could tell by the look in her eyes that the memory still turned her on.

On the drive to the club, I could see her sliding her thighs against each other, a sure sign that she was ready for adventure. When we stepped out of the car, she saw that the marquis read "Ladies Night" and looked at me like I had picked the wrong night. I told her it was part of the plan, paid at the door and headed to a reserved table at the edge of the stage. Now, ladies night is different from normal nights here. The guys kind of all dance on the stage at the same time until someone requests a "table dance" which is what they call a male lap dance. There isn't much stripping, the guys wear tight thongs and those little fake collars and bowties, and that's about it.

After about a half hour, I could tell she was getting excited by the show, and I told our waitress (strange that they have waitresses even on girl's night, but I digress) that we were ready for our reservation.

Next thing she know, a guy named Jackson heads to our table and asks if she was ready for her dance. She smiled, quickly realized her excited state, and tried to look at me calmly and said, "Is this for me?" I said yes and told her to lean back and relax, this was for her.

Instead of a typical female stripper grinding on your lap, on lady's night, the men grind on the female patrons' crotches while they lean back in their chairs. She had seen other women getting dances, and as much as she would have liked to pretend she didn't want one, her own arousal caused her to just lean back and uncross her legs, which was very out-of-the-norm for her normally shy self. Once he began to slide between her legs, I think the realization hit her that the only thing between her and this man's clearly-displayed and massive member was her tiny lacy thong and his own thong.

Once their bodies made contact, she looked at me with a look that showed her sudden concern about this whole thing. I looked her right in the eyes and told her that this is what I wanted, and the best thing I could see was for her to really enjoy it. This seemed to calm her down, and she opened her legs and allowed him to begin grinding on her barely covered pussy. The lights in the particular area were pretty strong, and their outfits being what they were, I could clearly see his large, veiny penis, clearly outlined in the tight thong, grinding against her lips, which were quickly gaining wetness.

She was trying hard not to lose it, but the feeling was overwhelming. She looked at me, almost for help, and I simply asked her to describe what was happening. Getting her to describe lewd acts, as she is taking part, is one of those things that drives both myself and her crazy.

Her first response was, "he's grinding on me." I looked at her and said, "tell me in detail what is happening and how it feels." She responded, as she was beginning to moan a little, with, "I can feel his cock rubbing on my pussy," using language that she clearly aimed to turn me on. I simply said, "and?" She began moaning louder and said, "I can feel his cock pushing on my pussy, rubbing on my clit, and it feels good."

I told her I could see his hard cock, hard as rock and straining against his speedo, sliding between her lips, which brought another moan. This went on for a few minutes until I felt it was the right time to escalate, and I simply asked, "Can you imagine what his cock would feel like IN your pussy?" With those words, she tried to answer, but lost it. She leaned her head back, and her body involuntarily shoved her crotch harder into him, and she went into a shivering orgasm.

As she came down from the climax, she began to take stock of where she was, looked at me, and said "you asshole" with a wry smile. The male stripper told her he enjoyed it and sauntered off.

You could tell the whole experience took her out of her comfort zone, but in a good way. She looked at me and told me she couldn't believe that she had done that, in public. She admitted that this had been one of the best "anything goes" nights and asked when we needed to meet my friend. I told her he was meeting us here, which caused her to have a quizzical look, but she happily went back to watching the various men dance in front of her.

About 15 minutes after her dance, Jackson headed back to the table. When he arrived, I looked at her and said, "sweetie, here is my old buddy Jackson." Lynsey turned red and had a look like she just wanted to disappear. I reassured her and told her he was a professional, and that it was very exciting for all of us. She was now thoroughly out of her comfort zone.

Jackson talked for a few minutes and then said he had to go get changed and would meet us in a few minutes. "Where?" she asked. "He's staying with us for the weekend," I responded.

By midnight, we were getting dropped off by our Uber at home. She was so confused, scared, and turned-on that she hardly said anything on the way home, almost acting like nothing was going on. When we walked in the door, she said she was going to go change. I told her she could change just one thing, and that was to lose her panties. She looked at me in complete fear, but I told her would be ok, and with trust, love, and a whole lot of excitement, she headed to the bedroom and complied.

By the time she returned to the living room, Jackson had arrived and was sitting on the couch opposite of the one I was sitting on. I asked her to get us a couple drinks, which she did, and we talked and joked about old times for an hour or so. Lynsey spent the time laughing nervously and downing drink after drink. She was clearly nervous but excited, as was I. I had been putting off what I wanted to do, but I finally reached the level of liquid courage necessary, and despite the lump in my throat, decided it was time to take the next step in a plan that Jackson and I had agreed on.

I told Lynsey that it was unfair that she had gotten a dance but Jackson hadn't, and suggested she give him a lap dance. She gave me a sharp look, almost as to drive home the reminder that she wasn't wearing any panties. I looked her in the eye and said, "It's ok. Jackson told me he was so turned on by you. We're all friends and this is so exciting to me."

Eager to please, she walked over to him and threw a leg over his lap. I should mention here what Jackson was wearing, which was a t-shirt and a pair of tight-fitting workout pants (almost like yoga pants for men) with no underwear on, which unknown to her, was part of our plan. As she began to rub and grind, and my wife can give a mean lap dance, Jackson's large member began to awaken. It was 8" at least when hard, and about as big as her wrist around. She quickly began to get into it, pushing her bare pussy down onto his barely covered cock.

As she picked up her rhythm, i could see her pussy lips, glistening with her juices, sliding along his cock, getting it soaked and shiny in the process as well.

After a couple of minutes I said, "hey, honey, you look light you're getting hot, why don't you lose the top?" She looked at me with a clear mixture of embarrassment and excitement in her eyes and just stared. I said, "come on honey, let him see those perfect perky breasts." She gets so turned on when I tell her how much I love her smaller breasts, which she used to be sensitive about. "Ok," was all she could muster as she began to unbutton her top.

You could have heard a pin drop when her shirt dropped to the floor, and Jackson on cue said, "those are perfect." She smiled and leaned forward into him, with her breasts against his face. He didn't overtly do anything, but as they slid across his lips as she moved, he would gently put just a little pressure from his lips on them, turning her on further.

She really began to grind as I said, "honey, you're not wearing panties, and the skirt isn't covering much." She took the cue and grabbed each side of her skirt with her hands when I stopped her by saying, "let him take it off. He's our guest."

You could see the fear and excitement in her eyes as he reached down and slowly slid it up her body, his hands contacting every inch of her on the way up. Then they were both sat frozen. I said, "honey, the lap dance?" She got right back to work, completely naked, in our living room, grinding on this (to her) stranger's barely covered cock. This was such a hot sight. My wife, Lynsey, who had only ever been with me, getting so turned-on, grinding all over this man's massive dick, with barely a thin sheet of cloth between them, right in front of me, her husband, in our living room. My dick was ready to pop out of my pants.

It was time for the next step, the fantasy that I had promised her would come true. I asked her to again describe what was happening, what she was feeling. She responded, clearly at the throws of her own desire, "I can feel his cock, pushing at my pussy, and I feel his lips on my tits." "How does it feel?" I responded. "So good," she said, before realizing how telling her response was.

I watched as her completely exposed body writhed on top of his lap wanting more. "You know, Jackson and I went to a strip club one time, where the dancers were nude, just like you are now, and they gave dances with the men's pants around their ankles. They would move so carefully so they rubbed our cocks with nothing more. You're doing so good, I think you could do that."

She looked at me with a look of desire, but forced resignation, and said, "I don't know. That might be going too far. Who knows what could..." and she moaned as she ground on him while thinking about it.

She turned again, with a look that clearly said that she wanted to be turned loose, and I said, "I want to see it."

She looked at me and Jackson almost pleading. She clearly couldn't take the next step, but yet wanted it to happen. Almost on cue, Jackson put his two hands in either side of his waistband and began to push his pants down. She raised up, ever so slightly, to give him room.

Once his pants were down, she pushed down again. It was impressive, she was able to grind her pussy on his cock while keeping it pinned against his leg. She would slowly drag her pussy forward, then back again, with his cock sliding through her lips, just stopping at the beginning of the head. Each time back she would pause at the head, and I would hope that somehow it would push in. My pants were ready to explode. I could only wait a few moments before asking her how it felt.

She was clearly overwhelmed when she responded in far more detail than I expected, "I can feel every bit of his dick against my pussy, every vein..." and she trailed off.

It was time. "Imagine how it would feel inside your pussy," was all I could muster. She almost came.

Again she had a look of wanting while being unable to do it. She looked back at me, while still grinding, still so careful to keep his cock pinned against his leg and said, "that's too far. I don't know..." and she turned back to grinding on him.

"it's what I want," I couldn't believe it as the words escaped my lips. This moment was something I had thought so much about it and fantasized about. "I want to see you ride his cock." The words almost made me cum.

"She looked back and asked, with a look of both fear and desire, "Are you sure this is what you want? To see another man's dick inside me, fucking me?"

I felt a little precum leak out and could only muster, "Yes."

My wife, Lynsey, now did the most torrid thing I have ever seen. She raised up off of his lap, positioned his massive cock at the entrance to her pussy, pressed down, just a little bit, moaned, and said, "Are you sure? It's so big. Do you really want to see this big dick stretching my pussy? My married pussy? Do you want him to violate me here on our couch? His dick inside your wife?"

She knew how much this type of talk turned me on. She was going to back me down or take it to the next level. I couldn't dare to touch myself now, for fear of cumming before the main event.

Again, "yes," was all I could answer.

She turned back toward him, and slowly began to push down on his cock, moaning as she slowly took each inch of his massive dick. I'm a little embarrassed to say, but I came right then. But for the first time in my life, my hard-on didn't go anywhere. I was that turned on. She slowly began working herself up and down on his cock.

pheskimo
pheskimo
308 Followers
12