Finally Sharing Lynsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "How does it feel?" She turned her head and said, "So good. It's so big. I can feel every vein, every bump, his cock is going so deep and stretching me open."

I no longer had to encourage the verbalization. She knew what I liked and she was into it.

"Is this what you want?" she asked. I nodded yes.

"It's so big. It's so good," she said. "Do you like to see your wife riding your friend's huge cock? He is inside me. He is going so deep. His cock is inside your wife's pussy, right here on our couch."

I almost came again. She only made it about 30 seconds before she leaned her head back and screamed out, "I'm cumming. Oh, Oh. His cock is so good. I'm cumming on his cock!"

I almost spurted as she came in what was the biggest outburst from her I had ever seen. All I could do was watch, I didn't want to cum again, not yet.

Jackson lifted her up off of his lap and told her to turn around, another part of our plan, and set her back down on his dick. She was now riding him, facing me, while I could see his huge cock sliding in and out of her, stretching her out in ways I never could. She leaned back against him and he reached around and began to massage her small, perky tits. I don't understand it, but that small act, his hands rubbing and pinching her nipples, seemed so intimate, and it just seemed like so much more of an intimate act between them.

My wife Lynsey, leaned back into him in pleasure, giving herself, her pussy, her tits, everything to him. It was so much more than I imagined. Then she turned her head back toward him, which was somewhat difficult as she was sitting facing the opposite way, and they kissed. It was an awkward angle, so their tongues intertwined outside of their mouths and you could see it all. And then as they made out, he and my wife, he took one hand away from her tits and slid it down to her clit and began rubbing. She went absolutely nuts. She was now getting into the act and just how dirty it was, and loving it.

She turned her head from him and looked at me as she moaned. "It feels so good. How does it look to you, to watch his huge cock stretching me out and his hands touching me all over, touching your wife everywhere?"

All I I could respond with was, "Yes."

Now she was feeling ornery. If this was what I wanted, and it was, she was going to go all the way.

"I am such a slut," she said. "I love the way his cock feels, and hands feel. The way he is fucking me. The way his huge cock feels in my married pussy..." and she lost it it and came even harder than before. The dirty talk was clearly upping her enjoyment level.

Once she settled down a bit, she looked at me again, "Do you like to watch me ride this cock?" I nodded.

"It feels so good," she cooed.

And while I'm not necessarily into humiliation, her dirty talk was going that way, and clearly having a big effect on both of us.

"I've never had a cock like this," she purred. "I didn't know a dick could feel this good. It's sooo much better than yours. He's so big, he's going so deep inside me. Do you like to see his big cock fucking your wife's pussy better than you ever could?"

"Yes," I answered meekly.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Just keep fucking him," I responded, completely frozen in excitement and to be a little honest, some jealousy.

"You like to see him fuck my pussy. Your wife's pussy. You like to watch him stretch me out, don't you? " she moaned. "He's so good. My pussy will never be the same. He's turning this into his pussy. Is that ok with you?"

While me being in control was a part of the fantasy, she was now taking control, and it was getting even better. My dick was swelling and straining so hard it hurt. I nodded.

"Do you like it when I'm a slut?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Good, because I'm Jackson's slut tonight," she answered with a moan. "This is his pussy. He owns it. And he can fuck me however he wants."

"I didn't even mean to answer, but an "oh" forced its way out. This whole experience was going some place I never imagined and it was so much better than I had fantasized.

She turned her head back to Jackson and said, "I'm yours Jackson. Do whatever you want with me. I'm your slut. You own me tonight. Your dick owns this pussy."

He words were having an effect on her as well, as soon as she finished speaking, her head reared back in an orgasm that looked almost painful it was so intense.

"Yes, fuck this pussy, Your pussy!" she said as she climaxed. Then she began shaking and moaning until the orgasm subsided.

As Lynsey came down from her latest orgasm, Jackson stood up, his dick still inside her, somehow turned her, and laid her down on her back on the floor. This was another sight that surprised me. With her legs spread, facing him, it was like another step toward him owning her body. Jealousy and arousal continued to mix, but arousal was clearly winning.

"You feel soooo good. It's so big. I love the way you feel inside me," she moaned. "Fuck your little slut! I'm yours. You can fuck me however you want. You can do whatever you want to me."

I have no idea how Jackson was holding back from cumming during this talk.

She wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him in. She was squirming, trying to open herself even more to him.

"How does it feel?" she asked him.

He was clearly concentrating and could only respond with, "good."

"It feels amazing to me," she shot back. "Your dick is good, so big. I've never been fucked like this before. I love being your slut. I'll do whatever you want, just keep fucking me."

She looked down and was now watching his dick slide in and out of her tight pussy, stretched and pulling her lips out every time he pulled back. She was fingering her clit like crazy. Generally speaking, if sex is good, she can only go so long until she can't keep her hand off her clit.

I think it's at this point that we both realized he wasn't wearing a condom. None of us had thought of this. Suddenly, the thought of his bare skinned cock sliding in and out of her hit me. She grabbed the back of his head and they began to kiss in the deepest, most erotic kissing I have ever seen.

After a couple of minutes of this, and at least one more orgasm from her, she looked at me again. "His dick feels so good honey. His bare cock inside of my pussy. But I think he's going to cum soon, and he isn't wearing a condom," she said. "I'm not on the pill. It's not ok."

But she didn't say this to stop it. She said it to drive the point home about how wrong and erotic this whole thing was, and it turned us both on even more.

I nodded as to say it was, as this was actually part of what Jackson and I had discussed, and unbeknownst to her, he had been clipped. But she didn't need my permission and she wasn't asking me for it.

She looked straight into my eyes anyway and asked, "Are you sure you're okay with this huge dick cumming inside my pussy?"

I nodded.

"Do you want him to fill me up?" she asked. "Because he's going to. He's going to pump this pussy full of his cum. He's going to breed me."

The word "breed" almost made me cum again.

"He's going to cum inside me, because I'm his slut. He owns this pussy, and he's going to breed it," she moaned.

Somehow I managed to nod, and deep down I knew she was angling at something.

She responded. "Jackson, this is your pussy. I'm yours. Make me your slut. Cum inside this married pussy while my husband watches."

With that she lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders. It was so erotic. She was preparing to get bred by this man in front of her husband.

"That's right," she moaned. "I want your cum inside me. I'm your slut. Please, cum inside me."

I could hear his rhythm change and he began to moan. As he released his seed into my wife she had another orgasm, shaking and shivering as he filled her. When he was done, he got up, looked at me, said thanks, and told me he needed some sleep bad.

I nodded as he left the room and looked back at her, laying there on her back, her legs spread wide, after just fucking my friend in front of me. She was spreading her pussy lips open, taunting me.

"You know what I want," she said, "I'm his slut until you reclaim me."

This is where I should note that one part of the fantasies we had discussed in bed involved me reclaiming her. This had been nothing more than talk until now. Although so had everything else that had happened so far. She had gone along with everything else for me, so I decided I could do this for her. I leaned my face down into her pussy. The smell was different, it wasn't just feminine. It sounds strange but there was a masculine smell to it, what Jackson had left.

She took two fingers and held herself open. I saw his cum begin to leak out and I knew what she wanted. I slowly leaned down, extended my tongue and began to lick her labia, including the bits of Jackson's cum on top of it. Whatever you think of this part, I can tell you that it is incredibly erotic to taste another man's cum on your wife's pussy.

She looked down at me and politely asked, "How does it taste when you lick Jackson's cum out of your wife's pussy."

"Good," I mumbled nonsensically, and I buried my head between her thick thighs and began to lick and suck.

The salty cum was new, but so good. His sticky cum felt good in my mouth, and every drop tasted better than the last. I lapped it up and swallowed every drop. It took the whole experience to another level. I wanted more and I kept licking. Soon she was cumming again. I slid up and slid my cock inside of her, it felt so loose after Jackson stretched her out. Nevertheless, it felt amazing.

She looked down and me and asked, "How does it feel? How does your wife's pussy feel after Jackson stretched it out? How does it feel to have his cum on your cock?"

She knew the words to get me and I quickly came.

She simply looked down at me and said, "Looks like you have another mess to clean up."

As I licked my own cum out of her pussy, she asked, "Did you like to see him fuck me. To fuck my married pussy."

"Yes," I said with a sticky mouth full of cum.

"I know you did," she responded. "I liked riding his cock for you. I loved the feeling of his huge cock stretching me open. I'm going to ride it again for you."

The talk was making me hard again.

"I hope so," was all I could respond with.

"I want to ride all kinds of cocks for you," she shot back. "I'm going to fuck lots of big dicks while you watch."

He words caused my hand to move to my cock and starting jerking while I licked her.

"They're all going to be bigger than you," she said as she started moaning. "They're all going to stretch me out. Make me feel so good. I'm going to be a slut for so many big dicks. Maybe I'll find a big black dick. And you're going to lick all of their cum out of..."

And with that, her words were too much for both of us. She same on my tongue and I came in my hand.

By the time we were showered and ready for bed, she looked at me said "thank you for everything, for getting me to do this, and for enjoying it so much." Then her expression changed and she said, "Is Jackson sleeping here?"

"Yes," I responded, "all weekend."

12