All Comments on 'Finally Sharing Lynsey'

by pheskimo

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor story, poor character, the wife just repeat everything like a parrot, there is a million bad story like this, we don't need more so stop writing thx

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

Oh oh oh. I laugh

😂😂😂

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22almost 3 years ago

Being a cuck who gets off on his wife humiliating him and who slurps other dudes' jizz out of her slop hole is NOT "sharing", it's just being pathetic.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Here’s another lame cuck feels the need to share his whore with his friend, and enjoys it more than she did.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 3 years ago

Nice story - thanks for sharing

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

By Sunday night, Lynsey and Jackson already had serious secret plans. They decided to tell her husband right before they headed out the door to grab the Uber which they had rented to take them to the airport. "So, yea, we are leaving now and we may not be back for over six months or maybe never. You know you screwed up your own life but we're loving ours and you can go fuck yourself. You'll get served at work Monday, so be ready for that. Bye!"

Rw43Rw43almost 3 years ago

There is a niche for good sharing stories in LW--not as popular as in the early days, but still strong. When done respectfully to both parties, there is nothing as powerful. Your characters hinted at disrespect, but it was all a part of the sex talk that enhances the act between the loving spouses.

I tease my wife about sharing her in order to loosen her up and remind her that it's ok to flaunt your utterly delectable body in private. I doubt that I'll ever lick another guy's come from her pussy, but I've kept her rolling before by licking my own, and she was explosive that night. So I can see that if you have taken her to a point of not holding back, it's not fair for you to hold back because the come she's wearing is Jackson's.

I would be curious about the aftermath. Some writers--and readers--assume that one-time or one-event sharing transforms the sexual dynamic between spouses such that neither can be satisfied again without outside help. While I doubt it, it is a common fear, and I have absolutely zero desire to find out. Sharing is only for stroking, not duplicating.

Anyway, your content was solid, you gave vivid detail to both the visual effects and the sexual acts, you escalated the action nicely, your tale was fairly credible, and you left us at a safe termination point. All in all, 5* and a new Favorite for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was a great story!! I was waiting for him to suck Jackson's cock and guide it back into her pussy or ass. Five Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is your fantasy or is it real? Either way a very scary nightmare to any man with an ounce of pride.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 3 years ago

Very hot story. Nicely paced. But why is the husband encouraging his wife to do this with a stranger? And why isn't he concerned about his wife catching an STD or getting pregnant? And why does she need to be drunk to have a good time? I give this story a 4.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 2 years ago

So nice, I enjoyed this story twice. I'm not so sure the word "slut" needs to be used -- at least so often. One wonders if being shared once, with one man constitutes becoming a "slut?" Oh well.... it's a hot story for sure!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 2 years ago

TO EXHIBITIONIST GUY: You missed the points. First, Jackson is an old friend, not a stranger. Second, he knows his friend is clean. Third, he knows his friend had a vasectomy and cannot impregnate his wife. Fourth, it's so common to use alcohol to loosen inhibitions -- this was her first time being shared for real vs. fantasy -- and she was not "drunk" -- high, perhaps a bit tipsy -- but quite lucid and fully aware and able to reason and choose to proceed. Last, 4-Stars is not fair for a well-written "very hot story!" I wish I could give it a "7" to counter your "4!"

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 2 years ago

I read a couple of your stories, seems like all you do is change the names

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic! I want a Bonnie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs a good proofreader. Too many inexcusable errors. Lazy.

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

100 stars hot. Send her into Jacksons room for the weekend. Love it

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

I. Write cuck stories too. I find it very telling that complainers complain about every. Thing that they hate in a story. Too much repetition and. Missing key points in the same story. Obviously many many commentors completely skip the story just to complain. I have no complaints at all. This was hot hot hot! Tho, telling her to go sleep with Jackson would have been my prefered ending LOL Buster2U

Leroi123Leroi1235 months ago

Loved it! It is wonderful how she got so into it and absolutely took over! Be careful (maybe) what you ask for.

i122i122about 1 month ago

Nice touch getting her to go to a strip club. My wife and I did this a few times way back in the day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous