All Comments on 'Finally Used like a Submissive Slut'

by cmltly

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
forfun44forfun44over 13 years ago
Dirty little slut!

Keep em cumming!!

james_38671james_38671over 13 years ago
oh yes

wonderful , i loved made me want to be there

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice!

great start to, hopefully, many chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good!

I'd have preferred it to end in one story...it was very good. Too many stories end up having multi parts...I'd just rather a complete new story. I know many others like the continuation though...just my opinion. Very good story still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
tell us more

Your story was hot !!! I would love to be a submissive cock-sucking slut. Please tell us what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
made me hot

love th see more, want too see part two, wish it was me

Sudbury guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

Wow! He really dominated that guy and made him his bitch, didn't he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I WAS USED LIKE THAT

I was used like that by a Black Master, name of Leo. He was 9+ inches of hard Black cock and I was used by him and his friends for almost 3 years. He would have me suck him in parks, where we could be seen. Once walked out of park after he had used me with his slime all over my face and mouth. Walked right past a young white couple enterimg the park. Yea, they gave me a hard stare, but I didn't care. Having my Black Masters Superior Seed all over my face was just a turn on. Many times he took me to adult book stores and sold me there, as well as movie theater where 10-15 men would be waiting for their turn at my mouth. Many times they couldn't wait and just walked up and jerked off on my face as I was sucking a strangers cock. I knew what I was, a filthy, honky, gutter trash cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

brilliant I know how he felt

I am also a slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
total submission

for me its not enough to be totally humiliated i need other people to watch my first girlfriend let her girlfriends jack me off into my mouth now at closing time in my bar different strangers watch me suck cock and after closing i am filmed being totally submissive the bartender plays these in the lounge

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
black slave

I am a black male slut that likes to be dominated by white men. I love for them to use me as their whore. I have allowed my white masters to pimp me out like the bitch I am. I love to have them fill my mouth and ass with their seed at the same time. Then afterwards give me a shower with their golden nectar. I love being a bitch and I know my role. Any and every white man is my superior and I am suppose to submit to their every need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
white slave of the black Vick

I can totally relate. I was passed around by 6 big black men for a 3 day weekend. They tied me up and treated me like a total whore. The only thing I ate or drank the whole weekend was huge loads of white sticky cum and piss. I never sucked and fucked such huge cock in my life. I was total drunk on cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kind sir, you are a royal idiot.

One thing is to be a slut (something I can perfectly understand). Another thing is to be a moron. You qualify for both I guess.

SissyblondboySissyblondboyover 6 years ago
Love this story

More popper stories please ypu are great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SoSo!

Loved the sex parts, and I get the love to be Dominated. But I do not get the slapping and hair pulling. Being "taken" and/or being submissive does not have to include any sort of violence. I love the BBC involved. I secretly also want a large black man to use me for his pleasure. But I do not want to be abused. Try again!

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I would luv

to be used like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How do I find a man like this to let me enjoy his dick as such. Only thing to make it better if it was my best friend Rick and my bride was videoing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic intro story. Following chapters anticipated and easily could be the first group then individual sessions and duo sessions with members of the group with one of the men falling for him in the end. Before that, the verbal should worsen, the dominance would logically worsen, and the individual use should lengthen I'm picturing long periods with him under his Alphas desk while he conducts meetings etc. Easily this could be six or seven chapters before the end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have a black master with a 9 inch cock and face fucks me cums in my mouth on my face and fucks me raw. I will do anything he wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous