Finding a Friend

Story Info
Girl looking for her friend finds more.
1.8k words
4.13
7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all activities portrayed are consensual. Enjoy!***

One evening, Craig, 18, and his mother, Lucy, 41, were at home as usual, when a young woman knocked on the front door and entered the house, opening into the kitchen's dining area. The door is usually kept unlocked when someone is home downstairs, and this young woman is no stranger, as she announces herself to the mother and son, "Hi, it's me."

Lucy looks up from what she's doing in the kitchen to see a beautiful young brunette dressed in a pastel-coloured shirt, blue jeans, and trainers, and says, pleasantly surprised, "Tiffany! It's been a while. If you're looking for Frankie, she isn't here."

Tiffany, 19, approaches the kitchen counter as she says, "Oh, well, I haven't seen her in ages so I thought I might catch her at home. She's been quieter on social media too, but, at least, we have messaged. Nowhere near as much as we used to."

Lucy says to her, "Well, she's staying with a friend at the moment, but she hasn't told me who yet. She keeps in regular contact by phone though so I'm not too concerned. She's happy and seems safe so I'm happy to give her some freedom. I haven't actually seen her in months though."

Tiffany asks, "That long, huh? I wonder who she's with because all of us from college haven't seen her."

Lucy says, "It's not unusual for friends to see each other less as they get older. You're still getting messages from her so she's not shutting you out, so, she'll see you again at some point, I'm sure. I wouldn't worry."

Sitting on his phone at the dining room table, having heard the girl's conversation, Craig mentions, "I saw Frankie a couple of days ago. She's staying and working with a new friend."

Tiffany asks, "You saw her? Who with?"

Craig answers, "Some girl called Angie."

Tiffany says, "Huh, I don't know an Angie."

Lucy asks Craig, "Do you know what she's doing?"

Craig replies, "I've been to Angie's house, where Frankie's staying, but she's her own businesswoman. Something to do with online stuff, I don't know."

Tiffany asks Craig, "You know where she is? Can you tell me?"

Craig answers, "Well, no. I'm not going to give you Angie's address without her permission. I wanna respect her privacy. You could talk to Frankie about it."

Tiffany says, "That's fair. I will."

Lucy says, "I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for, Tiffany."

Tiffany responds, saying, "Yeah, no biggie. Food smells great, by the way."

Lucy says, "Thanks. You want some?"

Tiffany considers Lucy's request, and replies, "Uh, if you don't mind, I'd love to stay for something to eat."

Lucy says, "Great! I'm so used to making food for four, and there's just the three of us normally when George gets back, so, you are more than welcome and there's plenty to go around. It will be a while yet, though, so, take a seat. Make yourself at home."

Tiffany says to Lucy, "Thanks! You always make me feel so welcome," and she goes to sit down next to Craig, and they talk about college, friends, sports, the usual topics of chit-chat they talk about, albeit a little more awkwardly now without Frankie.

When the food is ready, Lucy portions up some for her husband for when he comes back from work in a few hours, and serves up the rest for the three of them at the table. They all reminisce about awkward and funny memories they share from over the years whilst they enjoy their meal.

After eating, Lucy clears the table of things to wash up, and asks Tiffany, "Do you have to get back home at all, because you could stay for a bit if you want?"

Tiffany replies, "I would love to stay for a bit, sure."

Lucy says, as she runs water in the kitchen sink, "Why don't you two go and get comfortable in the living room?"

Craig and Tiffany do as Lucy suggests and go into the living room, which is adjacent to the kitchen, with the door next to the counter. Craig slumps down onto the sofa across from the door, and Tiffany slides down to cuddle up to Craig's arm, nuzzling her cheek against his shoulder.

Craig doesn't object to this, but, Tiffany has never shown much interest like this before. Whilst Lucy cleans up in the kitchen, Tiffany looks around behind her to see if she can see Lucy through the door, and she slips down onto the floor in front of Craig, as he quietly asks her, "What are you doing?"

Tiffany whispers to him, "Your mom said to get comfortable, so, that's what I'm doing." With a glance through the door from her new position, Tiffany looks to see if she can see Lucy, and, satisfied that she can't, she gets Craig to slide down his tracksuit bottoms and boxers, and she grabs Craig's cock, stroking it until hard. Tiffany then leans her mouth down onto his cock, getting turned on but keeping quiet.

In the kitchen, Lucy comes to grab some things that need washing from the counter by the door, and her gaze is caught by the movement of Tiffany sucking off Craig. Lucy stares for a moment as she watches the young woman enjoying her son's impressively long cock, and, smiling as she let's them continue to have fun, she continues to clean up.

Tiffany keeps going for a while as she fellates Craig, moaning every now and then, but trying to be quiet so Lucy doesn't hear. Craig releases a hot load of creamy cum into the young woman's mouth, and Tiffany gulps down every last drop. Then, she licks up and down the throbbing cock to be sure to get every last bit of cum she can find, taking her time to enjoy her friend's brother entirely. She remark's, "I do love a creamy treat for dessert."

Tiffany cuddles back up to Craig's arm on the sofa as he pulls back up his boxers and bottoms, and, moments later, Lucy walks in. Lucy comments, "You two are looking close," and sits down on the other sofa.

Tiffany breathily remarks, "Yeah, you could say that."

Lucy asks, "How long has this been a thing?"

Tiffany replies, "Oh, not long. Not long at all. I'm just trying something new. I'm interested to see where this goes. Craig?"

Craig looks at Tiffany and his mother in turn, and says tensely, "Uh, yeah. Something new."

Lucy smiles and offers to Tiffany, "You can sleep over if you like? Frankie's room is free, or, you could share a bed."

Tiffany giggles as Craig gets more uncomfortable, and she replies, "Yeah, I'd love that. I've never slept over with you before, Craig. I wonder how fun you'll be compared to Frankie."

Later that night, now with George, 45, Lucy's husband, home and fed, everyone gets ready to go to bed. Tiffany joins Craig in his bedroom, and shuts the door as they start to kiss and strip off, making their way to the bed and breaking away from the kiss to get under the sheets. Tiffany kisses Craig again passionately, getting more and more turned on, and reaches a hand down to his cock, which is getting hard.

Tiffany rolls herself up on top of Craig's body to straddle him under the sheets, and kisses him more. She feels his cock throbbing against her crotch, and guides herself on to it, and rolls her hips to take it into her pussy. Craig rubs her body and hips all over as Tiffany rides sensuously, kissing all the while.

As she rolls her hips back and forth on Craig's cock, Tiffany pauses for a moment as she hears through the walls some panting and soft moaning from Lucy, and she cups a hand to her mouth in shock and giggles as quietly as she can, whispering to Craig, "Oh my god, do you hear that?"

Craig whispers back, "I'm trying not to think about it."

Tiffany resumes rolling her hips, and whispers, "I find it kinda hot."

Tiffany sits up, and the bed sheets slip off her back as she rides Craig harder. Whilst she does so, Craig is thinking about his mother having sex right now, even imagining it is her who is riding him instead of Tiffany. He quietly moans and stifles groans, and he softly calls out, "Mmm, Mommy."

Tiffany hears this, and stops dead as she quietly asks, "What did you call me?"

Craig, thinking fast, replies, "I, uh, I want to make you a mommy."

Tiffany scoffs and whispers, "Well, I think this is moving pretty fast for that. Unless, you mean you just want to come inside me?"

Craig nods and confirms, "Yeah. It was just a bad way of putting it."

Tiffany smirks and continues to ride Craig. He breathes deeply whilst she does, thinking about how his heart is racing and his ears pounding as he gets away with almost outing one of his deepest fantasies. Then thinking about how Frankie would have told her about him perving on her, his own sister, and what Tiffany might be thinking of him right now after that blunder. Does Tiffany think that he fantasises about being with family? Although, she's probably not thinking about any of that and just enjoying the moment.

As Tiffany rides him, a thought crosses Craig's mind that during some sleepovers, Frankie might have enjoyed exploring Tiffany's hot body; every curve proportioned elegantly as they enjoy each other erotically. Now, though, the reality is that he is enjoying her. She isn't a fantasy. She is real.

Craig, building confidence with Tiffany, holds her and pulls her down to his side, and he rolls over and positions himself to fuck her in missionary position, pushing himself inside her pussy and taking his time to appreciate this beautiful young woman he has in his bed. The fact they've known each other for years makes them being together incredibly hot and exciting for Craig, almost like she is part of the family.

Tiffany holds a hand over her mouth to try to prevent her moans being heard in the other room as she nears orgasm, and Craig pumps into her pussy even faster as readies himself to cum too. The next few moments, they stare into each other's eyes as they tense up, both reaching orgasm at exactly the same moment, and spend a moment to relax in that position as they catch their breath.

As the moment ends, Craig lays himself down next to Tiffany and looks into her eyes as she rolls to face him, and they interlace their fingers together between them as their eyes grow heavy, and they fall asleep. Sweet dreams to them both.