Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning came with Jenifer kissing and teasing me. I was still tired from last night to be honest. I can't remember when I had that much sex in such a short span to be honest. It must have been close to 1 AM before I fell asleep utterly exhausted. Add that to the earlier rounds with Jenifer made it seem like I had run a marathon. Good thing it was Friday and not much to do at work, I hoped anyway. I was going to give her a kiss as I licked my lips but the unwelcome taste and my dry mouth said it would need to wait. This was more than just morning mouth, yuck.

Jenifer understood silently as we padded off to the bathroom to get ready. After completing the morning ritual I attacked her with loving kisses though more like a make out session. I got dressed to face the day. Jeans and dress shirt since it was casual Friday, my favorite work day. Jenifer put on her collar, leash and white heels as we emerged from the bedroom holding hands. Sarah was dressed the same and waiting with french toast on the plates for us. I kissed Sarah good morning first. Jenifer took her place while I was seated then nodded for them to be seated. They did so smiling as I took a bite and sipped my coffee.

"Eat up." I ordered. I have actually come to like this ritual. It gives me time to think of what needed done during the day. Tell them of any plans before I get their input. Ask about anything directly important to their day before being interrupted. Today I only had one thing on my mind, pizza for dinner at the beginning.

"I know Jenifer only got enough food for four meals for dinner. Which must mean tonight I get to choose the menu. I remember you telling me the weekends were usually a time for going out. I am not really a clubber or a fancier of the hectic nightlife. The place where I met you, Jenifer, is one of my normal haunts. A place to get good simple food, drinks, watch a ball game and play pool. Basically a place to sit around and have a good time with friends and have some simple fun. I am a little hesitant to go there at the moment. There are a few other places where dining and dancing is involved but is ballroom inclined that I used to go occasionally. I would like to make sure we all can have some semblance of dance before going to one of them. Maybe lessons in the future at one of the dance studios. Tonight I have decided on pizza however, my usual place both of you know. Your new fancy jeans I would think for a change." I said. It is much easier to tell them both at the same time as well I thought.

"Sarah, I will need to do a background check to put on file here to actually make you a resident of the building. It is mandatory as Erica has made you a special guest for the time being." I explained.

"Jen, talk with Erica and see if they might want to join us. I would like to meet her Master and possibly be friends as you stated. I know it will push it to a late meal." I said smiling.

"Sarah, what is your likes on sports?" I asked directly.

"Local teams though I am not a big fan but enjoy watching from time to time in the right mood." Sarah replied with a wink. Good, I thought. I think that is everything as I couldn't think of anything else.

"Permission to speak freely." I stated. Sarah and Jenifer looked at each other determining who should go first I thought.

"You took control of Sarah's finances, why not mine as well?" Jenifer asked.

"I have given it some thought. Once we are married, moving it locally and putting half into an IRA maybe, I haven't decided. Avoid making a bunch of name changes later on is the big reason." I explained. Jenifer smiled nodding her head in understanding.

"Should I change doctors?" Sarah piped up next.

"Um, your choice." I choked out taking me by surprise. They both giggled at me.

"Beverly is very good, an old friend of Rick and understands us." Jenifer stated.

"I see. I will make my next appointment with her then." Sarah stated.

"Almost forgot. If the two of you can decide on something simple to do Saturday, like a movie, sightseeing, walk in the park or anything. I am all ears as long as it involves french fries and hamburgers." I said laughing.

Speaking of which, I had to check on the grill. It was still in the heavy plastic bag, none too worse for the wear. Grill was still in great shape, just needed to unfold the legs and put it back together. The girls followed wondering what I was up to as I hadn't been out on the balcony in months. They didn't seem to care that they were naked either, few would have that much of a view anyway. Patrice would have the best view being almost side by side. It didn't afford much of a view either other than the street below. Just big enough to grill outside, a couple folding lawn chairs to sit and get some fresh air, was about it. I use fresh air loosely most times. The place needed cleaned badly by the looks of the bird droppings.

"Charcoal and lighter fluid on the shopping list so we can grill." I said. I was hoping I didn't need to make the meat run for the grill evident. Steaks, burgers, dogs or kabobs on weekends is always nice.

"Yummy." Both girls said in unison.

I kissed both girls bye as I left for work in my crushing leash pulling way. I am betting the girls were discussing and scheming before I hit the lobby. It made me smile however as I walked to the subway. Friday is normally a wonderful day if the weather is right and today was one of them. People were hustling and bustling as usual but not the dreary looks that people normally wear during the week. Their dress is different as well I had come to notice. More casual to some, women a little sexier depending on the after work possibilities. I laughed at a couple women after I thought about it. Wearing sneakers and carrying a tote bag with how many pair of shoes and another outfit to wear I wondered.

I am a few minutes late this morning not that anyone actually cared. Taking time out for the balcony caused that. Kathy is in a giddy mood, I was going to say something but decided it best to keep quiet. The rest were playing a game of Nerf basketball and having a good time. The girls loved the game as they didn't have to be any good to play, just a good shot and over time they learned. We usually saved after hour parties for the payday week Friday or special occasions, like a birthday. Mine was the last but next week and the fourth messed the next couple up. Vacations also lend a hand in the absence.

I had an email from Jill which surprised me. After I read it I wondered if they drew straws on which one sent it. Just a line that the house was marvelous and their new addresses. Plus the wedding present from Cliff and Monica, furniture. They all were going shopping tomorrow. I could just about guess that would turn into a three ring circus before being over. It made me think what I should get them however and I didn't have a clue. I wondered what Rikki was going to do about her place as well.

I also needed to get the letter signed turning the remainder of the trust over. Now was as good a time as any before I forget again. I had to look the number up and play the fax game with the letter. I wonder if the email might have been a sneaky hint but I doubt it. She would get a letter of notification in the mail to the fact.

Nothing happened the rest of the day til Jenifer called after her mail trip. Erica and her Master had plans this weekend and we had plans for the next two. We would be playing tag getting together on the weekend. He worked a twelve hour day for the most part, so during the week was out also. Erica was really interested however as well as Jenifer and myself.

Don came in with a long face, his original plans fell through for the weekend and had to leave town on an emergency. He handed me four tickets to a Sunday night show of the Lion King. I wasn't about to inquire as he looked like someone had died. I did ask if he needed anything, he politely declined. Kathy came by later for a flower donation, his grandmother. I would call the tickets even, though sorrowfully, for arranging sky box tickets to a Nets game a few months ago. I could use three tickets but not the fourth.

I called Patrice as she was the only person I could think of who might be free. She wasn't, she and Teddy had plans already but pizza tonight is a maybe. I asked Kathy on a whim, I figured her and Mike would be tied up, not literally. Come to find out, Mike had to go to Philadelphia on Sunday morning and wouldn't be back til late, she couldn't go with him due to another commitment she couldn't get out of. So it was settled she would meet us there and gave her the extra ticket. They weren't great seats but I am not knocking free. I hadn't been to a play in some time and it would be the end to a perfect weekend, hopefully.

End of the day came with another hundred percent accuracy reading. After looking at the results, our new piece of equipment was actually ahead of the doctors in diagnostics. We actually detected an anomaly that couldn't otherwise be seen. The bad part, no one knew what it was or even could be without an evasive operation. Best guess is scar tissue, how and why is another question.

I arrived home to a wonderful evening site. The girls were already dressed and in inspection position, Jenifer holding a screwdriver for me. They had time to work on makeup and nails for once, Sarah had a rough week in that area especially her nails with the moving. They both would need appointments at the salon before next Friday. I left the scheduling to Jenifer as Sarah also needed a trim. The two had also worked on cleaning the balcony before Sarah went to work. The balcony is nice and spiffy clean. The girls wanted a wine cooler to drink with me while I relaxed on the sofa. It wasn't like we had to hurry this evening. I didn't forget the tongue wagging kisses either.

I whispered in Jenifer's ear to get the bullets and make sure they were in proper working condition. She gasped and giggled at my request while Sarah looked on perplexed as Jenifer trotted off down the hall. It had been a couple weeks since we played a game in public and this is the perfect opportunity.

Jenifer returned a few minute later with the bullets in one hand and my off white summer blazer draped over her bad arm. She can be well ahead of me at times, I didn't have a place to hide the remotes and the pockets would be perfect. Sarah's eyes grew wide as did her giggling smile when Jenifer handed her the toy. They made a sexy production dropping their jeans and playing with themselves putting in the little devices. I even turned them on low to help them in their little endeavor.

"No bathroom breaks from her on out and no cumming either." I ordered as they got their thongs and jeans back in order.

"Yes Sir." They replied acknowledging my order devilishly.

It is funny how people view restaurants here. Timing is everything of course and it is usually something you have to learn, the hard way most times. Dinner reservations are sometimes difficult for the prime hours of 7 and 8 PM and could entail delays as well and takes patience. Always be early and never late by more than five minutes, calling can give you an extra ten minutes. They wont wait forever because the vultures are circling at the bar for missed reservations. Socialites are different in that respect but usually have reserved tables or special rooms even.

Pizza places are different and reservations are a party function with few of those around, certain crowds have a tendency to show up at certain times however. The object is to hit them at the tween time, this particular one has an early slim window I learned a long time ago. The last time Rikki caused us to be late missing the window and we had to wait. Usually not an unbearable wait, maybe twenty minutes at most.

The girls didn't know I was waiting on Patrice and her maybe. The time had come and no Patrice. I decided it was time to go as we were going to walk. It isn't that far and the girls knew that before hand. A good twenty to thirty minute stroll not hurrying, five to six in a taxi depending on traffic. Patrice called when we hit the lobby, she was already there and had secured a booth. I gave her our drink order and told her we would be there shortly as we were on our way. I had Fred get us a taxi and we piled in. I played with the remotes on the trip because I could turn them on the highest setting. Jenifer remained relatively calm but Sarah was wriggling around for a minute or so. I even left them on high as I helped them out of the taxi before turning them down to low again.

I gave them permission to talk and eat freely as we walked in, arm in arm, but went to holding hands after that, hard to navigate the close confines any other way. We found Patrice who stood in greeting as we all gave her a hug and cheek kiss. I had Jenifer and Sarah sit on the inside next to the window, while Patrice sat next to Sarah facing me. The girls had wine coolers while Patrice and I had beer on tap. Luckily, Patrice had already ordered bread sticks. I had something to eat first before drinking the beer after the screwdriver. We ordered a large pie that met every ones expectations.

Teddy finally showed Patrice the brownstone he had bought so cheap, comparatively anyway. It was definitely a fixer upper and needed her help badly. With her help, it would be a nice three story home once again. I asked her if she would love to live there, she just smiled and winked. That told me their relationship was getting serious. She thought I was right, they had been seeing each other as long as Jenifer and I had been together. It might be too soon but she thought he was going to propose with a possible long engagement. The long engagement on her part of course. I was thinking more along the lines of how long the brownstone refurbishing would take as the determining factor.

Our pizza came and I ordered cokes for the girls and another round of beers for Patrice and I. Pizza and beer do go together and I imagine Sarah would have drank beer but since they started with wine coolers I kept it that way. I didn't play with the remotes initially and only increased it one level while we ate. All three talked about this and that while they ate, nothing that really interested me until Patrice let the proverbial cat out of the bag about the theater tickets. Things went up a couple notches to add to their excitement about that. Sarah was starting to squirm while Jenifer was concentrating on trying to stay calm at this point, I could tell.

Patrice had this puzzled look on her face as I was grinning. Yup, the bathroom break call by Patrice. The girls turned her down which shocked Patrice. I almost started laughing and the girls were trying to hold it together as well. I calmed things down to a low roar and told Patrice they weren't allowed. Patrice looked at me funny, let us just say they are overly stimulated I said. Patrice gasped, started laughing and looked at both of them. I had to explain how to Patrice and showed her one of the remotes. I turned it up to high. Jenifer almost jumped out of her seat and started to scream 'Oh Fuck' but got her mouth covered with her hand in time. I turned it back down. The three of us started laughing as Jenifer sat there a little glassy eyed for a minute or so.

Patrice said that is a vibrantly hot idea but don't give Teddy any more ideas. I wouldn't I said showing her my crossed fingers laughing. Patrice turned a little red faced with a smirk. Patrice said it is bad enough when he was fingering her at the bar last week and wouldn't let her get off. This would be worse but more discreet and started laughing. I turned Sarah's remote up for a few seconds as well, she almost doubled over spitting Coke out. Jenifer squealed in delight over that one.

One thing about cheap dates, the drinks cost more than the pizza. It was such a nice evening the five of us decided to walk back, well two of us decided. I hadn't thought my plan through all that well as it wasn't dark enough and too much foot traffic for what I had planned initially. I think it wasn't so bad during the walk, but the ride up the elevator both girls were doing a little tap dance and I didn't help the situation with the remotes turned up a notch or two or is it three. Jenifer and Sarah were both leaning against my shoulder squeezing my arm at the same time. Patrice was just cackling like a wet hen. I invited Patrice in for another drink but said she had to meet Teddy in a little while and needed to get ready.

"Strip." I ordered as soon as we stepped in to the condo. They began taking their clothes off hurriedly hopping around both trying to hold themselves from pissing with one hand afterward.

"Please Sir, I gotta go." Jenifer cried out.

"To the balcony." I ordered. They both ran the best they could.

"Grab the top rail with one hand. Spread your legs and don't let the bullets fall out. Now you can piss." I ordered laughing.

It was a messy wet display and comical to watch as each needed to use a hand to keep the bullet in. I had read a few stories where women got off doing this but would start slowly, not these two as they let it rip. It made me want to piss as well which is going to happen in a minute as I quickly stripped. I am thinking this was something Sarah was after. Jenifer is smart enough to figure that out on her own. Apparently I was right as Sarah nearly collapsed at the end.

Sarah is once again leaning against the rail with both hands, legs spread. I am surprised she is holding the bullet in without help. I am like a piss hard on all of a sudden and didn't know if I could all of a sudden as I waddled up behind her holding my cock. I teased her cunt for a few seconds before I let my own stream fly against her, her hand was there in an instant guiding my stream and my cock around her cunt.

"You can cum now if you can." I ordered. Sarah grunted and squealed like a pig. I felt the bullet vibrating on my cock at the same time. Her knees buckled and almost hit the ground. She was frozen in time, her hand and fingers flailing at her clit. Jenifer was doing the same thing with wide eyes watching the display biting her lip to keep from screaming. Sarah sank to her knees the bullet in her hand holding it against her clit in the throws of yet another orgasm. She finally stopped, panting hard, her shoulder pressed against the wall, on her knees in her own puddle.

I am hard as a rock from watching her. I turn to Jenifer, she still had the bullet inside her. It is a good time for relief for myself as I got behind her. She was already lubed up and understood what I wanted with a huge grin and got into position. I slipped in easily and started slowly inserting my cock in her ass. The bullet vibrating sped things along quickly as I felt it through her thin membrane. Jenifer, trying to match my stokes, grunting with every thrust. Her low wailing scream as we both climaxed at the same time. I had to hold her up so she wouldn't fall. It took us about five minutes to gather ourselves as she had removed the bullet as well. Sarah hadn't moved at all and still dazed as we helped her up.

We were a mess to say the least, a well satisfied mess at that. Sarah had almost no strength left and we had to help her to the shower after air and drip drying a bit. We used the main bathroom so we didn't have to worm our way around. The warm water and soap began reviving all three of us, we made sure we were squeaky clean. I had the girls sit on couch, their heads wrapped in towels while I got us Cokes.

"Jenifer, I know you don't care which I use. Is it just as good for you?" I asked unsure and clumsily.

"I like it anally just as much and both at the same time also. Tonight was fabulous for me. Not all women like that but many do." Jenifer said smiling.