Finding a Master to use my Wife

Story Info
Wanted to learn more and watch my wife being used.
3.2k words
34.2k
28
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting a stranger use my wife IV

Once again, I am writing to tell you more about my slutty sexy wife and some of our sexual encounters. I am hoping you read our first stories (Letting a stranger use my wife), so you know a little more about us.

Like I said previously, we have had some pretty crazy times. My wife even had a website years ago, where guys would email her things to do and what they would like to see her wear. It was fun for a few years because, I got to be the cameraman and set up the scene. But after a while it started to get boring too, so we looked for another way to have some kinky fun, and we started to dabble into the lifestyle of BDSM. We both read lots about this and studied the way we could get into this without someone getting hurt. Once we started getting more and more deeper into this lifestyle the crazier, we got.

One article we read was about lactating. The article was about how any breast will product milk if the nipples get sucked on regularly, so I went out and bought a breast pump. I would put the pump on her everyday sometimes twice a day and leave it on for an hour at a time. She would complain that her tits were getting sore but also her nipples were getting very tender. We did this for about three weeks, when one day I put the pump on her and after a few minutes of sucking, there it was. White drops of milk started to seep out of her nipples, as Tamara whined a little.

This was wild to see, my wife's tits leaking milk. I would tie her to the bed, arms above her head and her legs spread wide, insert a dildo into her pussy, and then put the suction cups on her tits with a bottle hooked to them. Her nipples would get sucked hard as I turned the pump on faster, making her nipples bright red and huge. Milk would flow out of her tits and into the bottles, and at the same time her pussy would flow cum out of it. I would leave her there for an hour or more then go back remove the dildo and fuck her wet cunt.

We would do this almost everyday and each day more and more milk would fill the bottles. Her tits were getting bigger and her nipples really started to stick out. Now she had to watch what tops she could wear as her nipples would stick through most shirts, even with a bra. The other issue she had was now her nipples would leak at times, making it hard to wear some of her sexy tops. If we were out of town, I would make her wear sex shirts and no bra. Her tits were beautiful, and her nipples would stick out nicely, showing them off to the world. Suddenly, Tamara would be shy and blushing, I would then notice that her tits were leaking, and her nipples were all wet through her shirt. She felt humiliated and tried to cover up. "No!" was my reply. I wanted to let people see her tits and wet nipples as part of her training in public.

I read lots about training and being a Master, but I wanted to know more and wanted to become skilled at it. I needed to be taught, so I could get the real hands on experience and learn more from him. I decided to put an ad on CL looking for someone to show me the ways of becoming a true Master. The ad I read. "Looking for someone with experience to show me personally how to become a true Master. I will give you full access and hand my wife over to you, to use for your pleasure and to teach me the proper technics."

It wasn't long before I started getting replies. Some were guys like me just trying to use my wife, but then one guy went into detail about his life and sent me back a six, page check list. The list was long and had all kinds of questions in it. It was so he would know more about us and what we wanted to explore and what was off limits. What things we wanted to try and what things were fantasies that maybe he could make realities.

Tamara and I started filling out the pages, lots of kinky stuff listed in there. Some things we had no idea what they were, so we had to look them up and we thought we knew it all. Lol. Once we had the list complete, we sent it back to this guy. Shortly after we got an email back from him. He said he might be willing to train Tamara and to teach me along the way, but Tamara would be totally under his control while we were all together. I was not to interfere with his training unless I was told to help, out as he was in control of the moment.

Tamara was a little nervous about her and I agreeing to his 100 percent control, but excited at the same time about the Master/slave control idea. She set a few hard limits, but not very many and we waited for his reply. He agreed to her hard limits and hoped the training would go well. If she was good with her training and not feeling uncomfortable, he said he would like to work on her hard limits or even experiment with some things on the list that she thought were too freaky. We both agreed and that was the start of Tamara's training.

He introduced himself as Master Jake and now that we have committed to him, Tamara can and must address him as Sir Jake. He now wanted to start training her over emails. He will give her commands to do and I was to take pictures of her and send them to him, but not interfere with his orders. She was to do as he says, and in the time that he allowed and if she did not, I was to inform him as soon as possible.

He sent Tamara an email, telling her to go out and buy full size white cotton panties, and those were the only ones she was allowed, to wear while her training was going on. He then instructed her one night to remove all her clothes except for her white panties, then knell down, spread her knees wide and tilt her head back. She was to close her eyes and stay in that position for half hour or more. Next day she would have to knell but this time she had to hold her chest out by keeping her arms behind her back and keep her head down and not look up again for a half hour.

I was told to take pictures of her and to send them to him while she was still knelling in those positions. She was doing well, and he complimented her on doing great. Next my wife was told that she was not allowed to wear a bra between one o'clock and three o'clock. No matter where she was or what she was doing, she was to remove her bra between those hours and must obey. This was a little tricky for Tamara to do as she worked part time at the bank and how would she do that without others noticing her nipples or even her leaking tits. She was to take a selfie and send it to him, to prove she had done that and obeyed his command.

Two or three times a week he would text her out of the blue and tell that she had half an hour to send him a picture of her masturbating, he wanted to see her wet pussy and her fingers deep inside her. Again, this was challenging as she was busy at worked or doing other things. If she was at the store, she was told to go into the restroom there and finger herself till she came.

One day he then instructed her to buy a half a dozen ping pong balls and with a marker write Sir Jake on all of them. He then had her insert four balls into her pussy first thing in the morning and keep them in her till noon and at noon to remove them. This was one thing she was told to do every day. Again, she was to send him a few pictures of her pussy with the balls being inserted into her pussy and some with the balls being removed. This continued for well over a month, when he said that things were moving along great and he was very impressed with how well my wife was doing with all, of her commands. He wanted to meet in person soon but had one more task he wanted me to do to Tamara to see if I would listen too.

I was told to lay my naked wife down on our kitchen counter, get white duct tape and tape her tits tightly together. Next, he wanted to see if I would see what vegetables we had and to stick the biggest one into her cunt and something of my choice in her ass. So, we did as he asked, I laid her down, taped her tits tightly together, and then found a large zucchini and stuffed it deep into her wet pussy. I then found a red spoon thing in the drawer and stuck the handle into her ass. I then took some pictures of her like that and sent them to him. Prefect was his reply, it is time to meet face to face.

He called me a few days later and said that he has a room booked at the Monte Carlo Inn for next Wednesday and to make sure we would show up. I will be sitting at the corner table to the right when you walk into the bar/lounge and waiting for your arrival at five o'clock sharp. You will notice me wearing a gray suit with purple tie and dark sunglasses. I was told that I was to hand my wife over to him and place her on his left side and then take my seat on his right. I was not to interfere with anything he asked of my wife. He also reminded me that Tamara must obey all his commands and to answer him as Sir or Sir Jake only, or she may be punished.

Tamara received an email shortly after my conversation with Jake and it was her list of things she had to do and wear to our first in person meeting. She was instructed to insert four ping pong balls into her cunt. Wear the white cotton panties, black bra, white see-through shirt and a black skirt, along with black four inch, heels. She was also to bring a sex toy that she liked to use on herself. She was reminded not to talk unless she was instructed to, also reminded that she must address Jake as Sir or Sir Jake, only.

Wednesday came and I could tell Tamara was a little nervous about tonight. Not knowing what Jake looked like or what he would be doing to her gave her a funny feeling, but also made her very excited. We only had a half hour drive to the hotel, but we talked about the night. What if he was ugly or what if he was to weird or a freak, or he gets to crazy. Well, we walk away, or you use your safe words if you don't like what's going on.

We walked into the hotel lounge and looked around, there were a lot of people in there having dinner and drinks. I noticed Jake right away sitting at a table in the corner, so we walked over. He was probably in his early fifties but was handsome and well, groomed. I introduced myself to him and then told him that I hand over my wife (Tamara) over to him and placed her on the seat to his left. I then moved to the other side of the table and sat to his right, just as he asked.

"Great!" he said. "Now would you like a drink and what would your wife like or should I say my new slut like?" He ordered our drinks, along with a glass of water for Tamara. He looked at Tamara with her head still down. "I gave you a list of things to come here with, so I want you to stand up, face me and lift your skirt up."

Tamara hesitated for a second. "Now!" Jake spoke in a demanding voice. "Stand up lift your skirt. Lift it high enough so I can see you full panties."

Tamara stood up and still held her head down, grabbed her skirt with both hands and lifted it up high. She did well and held it high enough so Jake could see all, of her white cotton panties. Jake smiled, "Very nice. Now turn around slowly so I can see your back side too."

My wife started to turn slowly, others in the lounge watched her too, not knowing what was going on. Jake had her stop turning for a minute, so he could admire her beautiful ass. 'Very nice. Now put your skirt back down." Before she sat down Jake spoke again. "Go to the restroom by the lobby. Remove your bra and put your shirt back on. Also, while you are in there, take three of the four ping bong balls out of your cunt. I hope you have the four of them in you."

She turned to go to the restroom and went to reach for her purse. "No purse." Jake said, "You go in there with nothing in your hands, but when you return to me, I want you to hand me your bra, in one hand and the three balls in your other hand. Oh, keep your head down too. I don't want others to see your eyes."

She was not gone long, but as she walked back into the lounge everyone watched her, probably wondering what was going on. Or they were starring at her nipples as you could see them sticking out through her shirt. She looked so sexy.

"Hand them to me before you may sit." As he reached his hand out to hers. "Excellent the balls are still wet and nice and warm. Your tits are beautiful, and your nipples are perfect. They will be fun to play with soon."

Tamara sat back down on Jake's left side and we had our drinks, while Jake and I talked. He then handed Tamara her glass of water. "Drink some water too. I want you to stay hydrated but also want your mind clear, not blurred due to alcohol." We talked a little more when he looked at Tamara again. "Remove your panties. Now!"

Tamara reached under the table with both hands and slowly lifted her skirt. She then hooked her fingers on her panties, lifted her ass off the chair a little and slid her panties down her legs. She was about to pull them off her ankles when Jake spoke again. "No! Leave them down there. Let them stay on your ankles."

Some people sitting around us and even others sitting across the room watched as my wife sat there with her white panties wrapped around her ankles. "Now, I want you to stand up and walk over to the bar and get us two more drinks. Make sure you don't lose your panties."

My wife got off her chair and with her panties at her ankles, slowly made her way with tiny steps to the bar. She got us our two drinks and slowly made her way back to our table. Again, everyone there was watching her the whole time.

"That was a cute sexy walk my little slut. I'm sure the others enjoyed it as much as we did." As Jake took the drinks out of her hand. "Now before you sit, I want you to bend over and pull your panties off."

Tamara bend over exposing half of her ass to the tables behind her as she pulled the panties off her ankles. Some guys hooted and yelled out like mad men to show their appreciation. With her panties in hand she handed them to Jake. He took them with both hands and brought them to his face. "Nice. Very nice. They are soaking wet. So, you like this humiliation it must excite you. Good it makes me feel good to know you are this excited. Sit down now but lift your skirt so you naked ass sits on the leather chair, and drink more water, if your panties are that wet, you will need it"

"What toy did you bring tonight? My little slut." He asked. Tamara reached into her purse and pulled out a small pocket vibrator. "Really you like that little, toy? That excites you?" He placed her toy into the table, then reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out and large purple egg shape object. It was twice as big as an egg maybe even bigger about as big as an apple and had a small wire hanging from it.

"I want you to finger yourself and rub your wet cum all over your cunt. I want to see your finger wet when I ask you to lift them up to me." He said.

My wife reached under the table with both hands and started to rub her pussy with all fingers. She moaned a little and I'm sure I could hear her fingers slushing around in her. She had her fingers in her for about two minutes, when Jake asked to see her hands. She brought them up over the table and her fingers and palms were shinning with wetness. "Nice." Jake said, "Very nice." He then placed the huge egg shape object into het hands. "I want you to put that into your wet cunt, Slut."

With the object in her hand, she reached back under the table. I'm sure others could see if the really looked but no one yelled or hooted. She slid her pussy closer to the edge of the chair and then inserted the large egg. A small moan escaped her lips as the egg entered her cunt and slid deeper into her. Jake told her to lean back and lift her skirt, so he could see if the egg was really in her. "Spread your legs, I want a good look at that cunt of yours. Excellent. You have a nice, looking cunt and I can't wait to use it. You can sit up now and have another drink."

Jake looked at me and he said that I did a great job training my wife, so far and that he feels honored to work with such an obedient slut. I too, was proud of my wife, as she had not said a word or disobeyed an order from this new Master. He then spoke to Tamara again. "I am proud to train you and now want to see what things we can check off that check list you filled out and maybe experiment with more."

Continue:


Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories