Finding a Replacement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat me my beautiful slut" I heard her voice above me and it sent a chill down my spine.

I wanted to deny the reality; but I couldn't. My hips bucked as that buried toy triggered my fourth, and most mind bending orgasm I had ever felt.

As Ruth's hot pussy cream filled my mouth, I heard the distant splatter of my own juices hitting the shower floor. I was squirting, gushing my acceptance even as my body drank her offering.

I heard Ruth screaming her pleasure above me, as I tasted her cum; it was as if I had been brought back to life after four months of sleeping. To know that I was pleasing her to this degree sent my orgasm rolling through me in waves.

My mind had already given in, accepting my fate. I had a new Master now, and she owned every fiber of my being. Like my Howard before her, I would follow this woman to hell and back.

By the time Ruth staggered back, all I could do was ease forward until that cock slid free with an obscene sucking noise; and then ease my shattered body to the floor of the shower.

I watched as Ruth moved towards the shower door; I felt an almost immediate emptiness that she was leaving. I was terrified I would lose her like I had lost Howard.

"Ruth" my raspy voice was barely over a whisper.

She turned and looked at me her hand on the shower door knob. I could see the after effect shock in her eyes at what had just happened, and the intensity of everything. I needed to reassure her that this was what I wanted.

"Thank you Mistress" I whispered. "I love you" I felt my tears mix with the shower water on my face.

Through all the confusion on her face, that bright smile spread across and I felt that warmth deep in my core again.

"You serve well" she smiled.

"I'm yours" I told my nineteen year old daughter.

"Not totally" she gave that dazzling smile. "But we'll settle that later" and she was gone.

My mind was still rattled from my orgasms; and my pussy ached from her constant pounding; so I barely registered her comment. After drying off, I slid my weary body between my sheets and slid into the most contented sleep I had experienced in months.

For two days, Ruth owned every part of me. It was like I had been given a new lease and I wanted to prove my love for her. She had me eat her pussy for breakfast, until I drank her juices.

She fucked my pussy with my own toy as she stared into my eyes; until I groaned her name as my orgasm shredded my entire being. And when she took my ass, it sent me to places I had almost forgotten. Only Howard had the rights to that hole; that was our agreement; and in giving it to Ruth, deep inside I conceded who she was, my new Master.

By Saturday; I was sated and fucked in every way possible for two women. Her smiles; and contented sounds sent shivers through me. I felt her love each time she held me; and I felt I was home again.

That Saturday she brought my life full circle, and she did it with a deck of cards. She had called me to the living room, where I found her sitting nude on the couch.

"Strip" it only took that one word and I cast my clothing to the side. "Sit" she indicated the couch; where I sat following her instructions.

"We're going to play a game" she smiled as she set the deck on the coffee table in front of us.

"The rules are simple she began to shuffle the cards. "The high card wins. The winner gets to ask the loser a question."

"But be careful" she looked into my eyes. "What you ask, you must also answer yourself." I just sat and stared, feeling my heart hammer in my chest.

The first two cards I had a four and Ruth drew a queen. She looked at me for a moment.

"Was Dad your only master?" she asked me.

"Yes" I nodded. "He woke me and trained me" I said softly.

Ruth nodded. "I've never had a master, and you're my first sub" she smiled.

"You're doing perfect Mistress" I told her.

Fate let me next draw a ten and Ruth a six. I stared at my daughter, and then asked the simplest of the questions in my mind.

"Have you ever made love to a woman before" I asked her.

"No" Ruth's face turned light red. "You were my first. I hope I..."

I laid my hand on hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"You were perfect darling." I told her. "You gave me exactly what I needed." I felt that warmth at her bright smile.

I stared to reach for the cards when Ruth stopped me.

"Your turn to answer" she stared into my eyes. God, I had forgotten I had to answer as well.

"Yes" I answered honestly. I could see the surprise in her face so I felt I needed to explain.

"When your father and I were together, we attended...parties" I gave a half smile.

Ruth released my hand, and then turned over two cards for us. I could see her Ace and my nine and I waited. Turning towards me, she folded one leg under her and I watched as she slowly glided her fingers over her glistening lips.

"Have you ever fucked other men" her voice was husky.

"Yes" I admitted. "The same parties" I told her. "But only with your father's permission and never without him" I added.

"God that's hot" Ruth almost moaned. I heard a wet squelch as her finger slid between her lips.

"Have you and Marcus...." God the one question that burned in me and I couldn't form the words.

"Say it" Ruth watched my face. I heard a louder squelch as she added a second finger between her thighs.

"Have you and Marcus fucked?" I asked as my body shuddered.

"Why don't you ask him?" she smiled as she tilted her head.

I turned and looked over the back of the couch, and there he was. With a shock I realized this whole scene had been staged by the two of them to put me here totally nude for my son.

Marcus stood in the entry to the living room watching us, even as I scrambled off the couch and around to face him he never said a word. The cards were forgotten as I stood in front of this man who had suddenly become the other half of my being.

He reached down and popped the button on the front of his khaki shorts; and then in silence he waited. I slowly sank to my knees in front of him, my small hands reaching up to pull the zipper down and open the folds.

My heart hammered in my chest as I tugged the cloth down over his hips so he could step free of them. Looking up again my vision centered on the massive bulge in his tight sports underwear. It was like looking at a thick tube of steak and my mouth watered.

I tentatively reached for the waist of his underwear, watching his face. He gave that dazzling smile and nodded; eagerly I tugged the cloth free, watching his cock come into view.

The first real cock since before Howard's death, and it was beautiful. The crowned head glistened with pre cum; and I could feel the heat on my palms as I wrapped both hands around the thick stalk.

I inhaled his scent as I tugged him down, holding it straight out from his body. Shuffling forward on my knees I stared up into his eyes as I opened my mouth.

"Yesssss" he gave a guttural moan as my hot mouth closed over the head.

"Mmmmhmmmm" I moaned as his taste overwhelmed me.

Afterwards he told me I was like a starved demon on his cock, I believe him. It had been so long and all I knew was this was where I wanted to be; on my knees, serving him.

"Suck it my slut" Marcus groaned as I took him deep.

I didn't suck, I devoured him. I slurped and licked; I gagged and choked as I tried to take every inch down my throat. I felt fingers curl in my hair as his hips started to move; my arms falling limp at my side as I let him take over.

I was beyond myself as my son fucked my mouth like a madman. Spit dripped from the corner of my mouth, while hot juices dripped down my thighs; and I wanted more. God I wanted his sperm.

"Oh fuck, so fucking good." Marcus moaned above me. It only encouraged me onward. "I'm going to cum, we need to..." he gasped as his hands started to pull free of my head.

My hands shot up and gripped his wrists, holding his hands at the back of my head; and them I slammed my mouth and throat on him. Tears welled in my eyes as my nose bumped into his wiry pubic hair.

I had taken all of him; every inch. As his cock pulsed, I offered him my throat.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" I hummed as the first cannon shot hit the back of my throat, and began to ooze down into my stomach.

"FFFFUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I heard him roar his release above me.

My entire body thrummed with joy, I had pleased him. I had given him the release he so badly needed. I pulled my mouth back and clamped my lips around the crowned head and waited.

His second wave throbbed and filled my mouth with hot thick seed. I swirled my tongue reveling in the texture and taste. He was right; I was a slut, HIS slut.

His hot cum filling my mouth, I could only grunt when he jerked my head back and off his cock. He stared down at me with burning eyes.

"Show me" he husked.

I knelt in front of him and opened my mouth wide, the pool of white cream coating my tongue.

"Oh my fucking God" I heard Ruth's voice as she stood behind me.

I swallowed, feeling his cream slip down my throat; as two hands gripped my shoulders and suddenly tugged me backwards. Before I realized it, I was laid out on the living room floor, my arms stretched above my head, my daughter gripping my wrists like a small pair of manacles.

"Take me" I moaned as Marcus jerked my thighs open.

"I give myself...to my son and daughter...take OHHHH SHHHITTTTTTTTTTT" I started to mumble, ending in a piercing scream.

Marcus had slid between my spread thighs, and God help me, he was still steel hard even after having dumped his hot load down my throat. I felt the fat head of his cock at my drenched lips; and then he plowed every inch into me as his weight dropped down.

Impaled, owned, taken...so many words...and they all meant the same thing. My eyes rolled back ad my back arched as a white heat filled my belly.

"CUMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I wailed as Marcus began to slam down into me.

It was such a familiar sensation, and yet new at the same time. This time there was two of them; Ruth stretching my arms above my head; holding me down. My back arched as my breasts mashed into Marcus' strong chest.

Every thrust was deep and hard; driving me into the carpet; I felt the veins of his cock drag along my walls. I spread my legs as wide as I could, accepting him. I could feel my juices running down the crack of my ass to soak the carpet as waves rolled through my gut.

"Fucking...tight...cunt..." Marcus grunted above me.

Tight, how could I not be; he was HUGE inside me as he filled me to my limit. I could feel the head of his cock bumping my soft cervix; sending bolts through me.

I felt Ruth lean over me, and a hot mouth wrapped around my breast as Marcus propped himself on his arms. I could hear the wet slap of his hips against mine as the most amazing sensation began to fill me.

"Guuuhhaaaaaaaaa" I heard myself gurgle as a second orgasm blossomed, and crashed headlong into the first one still rolling through me.

I flopped on the floor as Marcus continued to pound into my almost helpless body. I could feel my arms flail at my sides. Flail? Wait, wasn't Ruth holding...and then I could smell it. It filled my nostrils with the scent of a woman in heat.

My eyes fluttered open and I watched Ruth straddle my head, I stared up into the glistening lips of her pussy. Without even being told, I opened my mouth and waited.

"Oh fuck yessssssssssss" I heard Ruth moan as her wet heat covered my mouth.

I extended my tongue and slid it between her lips, I could feel her sticky fluids cling to my tongue; the taste overwhelming me. She ground her pelvis down into my face as juices ran down my chin

"Oh shit...Marcus..." I could dimly hear Ruth moan; her fleshy thighs wrapped around my head.

I could feel her ass cheeks start to quiver, I knew she was close. I had never wanted anything as badly as I wanted my daughters hot cum at that moment. I opened my mouth further and pulled the throbbing bud of her clit inside; grazing it with my teeth.

I felt Ruth's body give a violent jerk; hot cream gushed out to wash my entire face as she came. I heard Ruth try to scream as her orgasm slammed home.

"Marcuss...I'm...mmmppffffffffffff" a wet slobbering ended her cry as her brothers lips plasters to hers.

I could hear the almost wet slobber of their kiss, God it was so erotic. Suddenly, Marcus drove down hard and deep; God I thought he was going to split me in half. Rather than pull back, this time her held; buried inside me. I could feel his cock swell thicker

"Moommmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Ruth screamed as her lips separated from Marcus; and a second orgasm tore through her.

"FFFUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I heard Marcus roar as scalding hot seed pumped into my belly.

I was beyond words; floating; as I felt both my children cum on me and in me. I gave a soft whimper as pussy juice ejected out of my body over Marcus' cock. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever felt; I couldn't even move as the three of us quivered and shook through raw physical pleasure.

By the time fresh air washed over my face; as Ruth lifted herself free; I could feel Marcus' hot cum leaving from my now gaping pussy. A fleeting image of Howard's smiling face passed before my eyes.

"Thank you" I whispered softly.

I had not found one replacement for my beloved husband; I had found two; and they were perfect.


12