All Comments on 'Finding an Editor Ch. 02'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I usually don't like kinky, but, damned if you didn't make that sound good as well. And the Agnes Morehead shoutout was a nice touch. Thank you for another story.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

A great story.

Thank you.

hoosier76hoosier76over 10 years ago
Again another gret story!

Thank you for this. But is it over?

jacsrjacsrover 10 years ago
Star Quality

I read both and enjoyed the stories immensely; the quality of the writing in these and your other stories is top notch, a pleasant read.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so I assume

that there will be a final chapter? Will we have to wait as long as we did for the second? I really enjoyed this work and had missed the first because it was in romance. We all know that here in LW, you seem to get more attention. So I was lucky today to read both chapters back-to back. But damn, now I'll have to wait to find out what and how she screws up. I want to make a comment on something I really liked in this story. I liked how he set up the "Plum and Sir" alternate personalities to explore her fantasies. And I really liked how the stipulation and reasoning was so that it could remain a rare event and stay something special that they could both look forward to, instead of an all consuming lifestyle change. I have read other view points on Dom/sub relationships (on this site-of course), and this type of approach seems the most healthy and "normal" way to experience it. Obviously, a factor was their ages, but even for younger marrieds, this seems like a safe way to explore these curious desires. Thank you for your work on this one. It is such a pleasure to read about intriguing love between complex characters. Strong characters and realistic dialogue make or break a story, and it is all well represented here. And yes, a story like this, that showcases a TRUE loving wife, makes trolling through the LW category so much more justifiable and enjoyable than the hackneyed cuck diatribe that is mostly prevalent here these days. And, although abrupt, I like that you end this chapter revealing that all of this perfect happiness and success, isn't without its price. I trust you as an author to finish this in a way that has the reader learning valuable lessons about love, pain, maturation, growth, success, failure, and the rest of what life throws at you. After all of your dreams come true, do you lose focus on who inspired those dreams in the first place? So much to tantalize us with in the last sentence of this chapter. Some may say that this read like an unbelievable fantasy of a way-too perfect life after a hard divorce. But I was able to appreciate your need as an author to fully describe just how far they had come as a couple, before introducing the final conflict and bring the climax to a powerful completion. So, again, I can't wait, and I hope the next one posts soon. But even if I have to reread these first two chapters later because it takes a while, it will be worth it. So good!

racoon1174racoon1174over 10 years ago
Thats what I'm talking about!

As excellent as I imagined the from reading the first chapter. terrific job with such a novel idea.

leathermn1leathermn1over 10 years ago
Outstanding!

Almost can't wait for the next chapter. Really love how you integrated characters from some of your other stories. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*s

Okay. Suffers like all sequels. A little repetitive .

Looking ahead to the next chapter.

AMerryMan

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
AND THEN SOMETIMES THE HARLEQUINS

satisfy all who read and endure, TK U MLJ LV NV

funksofunksoover 10 years ago
Yikes!

What a cliffhanger! Hope the next chapter comes soon, I love the romantic storyline, although I would have thought more would be made about Benny always having been in love with her.

I hope it resolves nice and she doesn't cheat or do something else dramatically stupid. Beyond raising tension.

Much more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn Great story!!!

Damn great story! Definitely looking forward to the next chapter. As much as I like the BTB stories, this is even better. Living well is definitely the best revenge.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Fun

Echoes many scenes from the author's other postings. But as I said the dialogue and the characters were delightful.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 10 years ago
Love the work.

Definitely a 5! I think you have a terrific sense of story, and have created a wonderful story arc. I look forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Plum, Sir, Tattoo, Agnes Morehead

Very much out of place and totally ruined the flow of the story.

Knocked it down to 3* for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great, but ...

to me the Plum / Sir episodes are distracting.

DEH

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Good

Not as much fun as Ch1, but very good, nonetheless! A bit excessive about how wonderful Hubby is on ALL counts, but this IS fiction, plus somebody has to be the best, no? Might as well be one of QHML's characters!

5*

Fighting41Fighting41over 10 years ago
Wow

Another fantastic chapter and such a tease to leave it where you did. can't wait to find out what happens now.

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Awesome and touching

A wonderful,fun story,the anon grumpesses eat saltpeter and sleep with rsttlesnaked I guess,cause this is a winner!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Quite good

A real page turner. One or two errors using "too" instead of "to," but very enjoyable, nonetheless. Thanks for writing. Can't wait for the next part.

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor1969over 10 years ago
Always great

Can't hardly wait for the part

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!!

Really liked the story and don't understand people who didn't like Plum & Sir. I thought it added some dimension to the characters. They were not too good to be true, they had some kinkiness to them that they both enjoyed. Great story, looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing this story.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
OMG!!

Sitting on pins & noodles waiting for the next chapter! Please hurry! I've been sitting here reading Ch. 2 for the past several hours with tears in my eyes. Excellent character development, plot, theme and anything else I can't think of right now.

10* (if I could rate the story that high).

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
Excellent sequel to ch1- thank you.

I enjoyed the story's evolution. It answered some question but now raises another one with that last line. Again, I find myself eagerly expecting the next chapter.

pumpop201pumpop201over 10 years ago
My favorite.

You are rapidly becoming my favorite Literotica author. I envy your talent.

mallahmallahover 10 years ago
Curious

Hey Dude!

Are you still around? LOL...I hope that RL hasn't kept you from finishing...Still you are one of the best on this site...waiting for more from ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please finish

I am and have been a fan of your writing here for some time. This story needs to be finished. Thank you for every word written to date and I look forward to reading more.

V

art1972art1972over 10 years ago
Great story

Like I said great story well written. The end sounds rushed and unfinished, her story needs to be told. Make that Plum's story needs to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
U

need more than editor. **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good

This is great but truly needs a finish. You are a good author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"One more to go"???

Another unfinished story... too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cmon finish this

You are better than this, finish it

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
Agree that this needs to be finished

But I don't understand why people don't like the Plum parts. TO me they made the couple both more real and more exotic. It also made for a good lead-in for both his more adventurous book and her stories being published.

So Please, let us know where this ends up.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngabout 10 years ago
Oh no...

Please finish this story. You left it on a cliffhanger but rather than just building suspense for your readers it looks like you've abandoned the story completely. Please finish this wonderful story, leaving it hanging just diminishes it and your talent.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Okay we all cry foul -

Definitely need to finish the cliffhanger there - it would have been fine i the last ;ine was not there - you open too many questions -

Mark it well and please write - lol

brujaybrujayabout 10 years ago
Please finish.......

......the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Its Time

Please finish this story

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Worried, But Hopeful

I'm glad she says "almost lost everything she loved," but worried about what's gonna happen.

Given how much love and devotion they have it's gonna take a mighty effort to have anything come between them, it's gonna be interesting to see how you do it.

Please hurry!

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read****

Par for the course. Damn you are just GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

FD45FD45almost 10 years ago
This can't be finished.

qhml1 loves his characters. These two chapters have been nothing but a meteoric rise the entire way. Anything bad happening (Ex Wife's hub groping, i.e.) was to display hubby's studliness.

So how does he take a character like Bonnie, who drips from her pussy at just seeing her husband, suddenly turn into a slut?

qhml1 mostly writes heartwarming tales with as little pain as possible. So how does he continue this? Terrible taste in Tees kept the infidelity to less than half a page and had him bedding women before the end. This man, as written, won't put up with any nonsense. So all we would face is a great deal of pain and he doesn't like to write that.

I would like to see a continuation too...but I don't see how.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boy o boy!

Gonna be difficult to top this one!

Loved the humour and adored Plum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
need a writer

b 4 finding editor

typical worthless cockles qhmlitypnfukbv

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lost 'Everything'?

Quote:

"Damn right I was, so I ended up writing a book that made me famous, and almost lost everything I loved."

Unquote

Great story & a marvellous read until you dropped us off the cliff with the above final line - So why did she almost lose everything she loved? Hopefully you are considering a 3rd chapter? But it's a long time coming???

OmniferisOmniferisover 9 years ago
Plzzzzzz

Please write a next chapter. It can't end here. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Fantastic story. There must be at least one more chapter to see how Plums stories tenfold. Please

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
One More Segment?

In your intro you mentioned "one more segment."

I don't know if you meant this chapter or if there was to be a third, but it is over a year and still no part 3.

Part of me wants to see it, but part of me wants to leave them to their happiness - even though from the last line there should be a happy ending, it appears there might be some drama, and they've both had enough tsouris, just let them live happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story...........

Good place to leave it, keep 'em guessing. Story stands well on it's own. If you wrote another chapter, people would just keep hounding you for more. douglas569d@aol.com

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
I liked it

But Plum/Sir not so much.

Looks like this story is not complete. Please finish soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
godbless

sadly missed

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 9 years ago
Why do I feel like I read the next part?

I really hope that that cryptic remark at the end gets resolved. And I would love to hear more about Plum.

But for some odd reason, I feel like it has already. Did the finale get written and pulled? I could swear I read the next part were the wife gets too much solo attention and it goes to her head. Not that she cheats, but she does start to lose the connection withh hubby.

Must be too many stories all drifting into one big cloud of plots.

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Fantastic fun story

I couldn't stop reading this story. I felt the "PLUM" adventures detracted from this story more than anything. Maybe "detracted" is too strong of a word. The ending volley seemed off the wall. Perhaps someone left a turd in your CHEERIOS. At anyrate, this five stars easily. Even with the few excursions. Thank you for your effort.

ambush184ambush184almost 9 years ago
please confirm

Really want more if you're up for it. I felt Plumb was out of place though. Just didn't feel as if it fit with the rest of the story.

gara5289gara5289almost 9 years ago

I liked the stories. I felt Plum was the only reason this was even remotely close to porn. Also a bit of an abrupt ending but overall loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah, Plum!

I thought Plum really brought the wife into the story. Everyone has a fantasy life, most are too afraid to let it show. I thought Plum made the whole story more realistic, but that's just me. 5 stars.Thank you Mike

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“It hurt me to see it, knowing it used to be me.” – Why should it hurt her? She herself admits that he needs Beth’s "skill level and experience."

I thought Wiley Patterson, Moria, Jenny Green and Freddy Johnson sounded familiar! They’re from “Gonna Sell the Bitch’s Car”!

I also wonder where Ch 3 is? It’s been almost two years! And while it DOES say “almost” lost everything she loved, it still sounds too scary to leave us hanging!

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 8 years ago
well written

this is 1 of those stories you just can stop reading. a long lost soul mates connect later in life . know how that is. my late wife & i married at 40 that was the best that .time of my life. lost her 4 years ago & every year at that time seems like it was the year

Cutthroat90Cutthroat90over 8 years ago

You need to pick this series back up and continue the story! We're all waiting to see what's next, especially after the last paragraph of this installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I still think that you are the Bard however I did not like plum. If I had not read you before I would have turned you off at that point. I also expected to see Bonny and Miriam end up in the dirt a couple of times, but you handled the pay back well. All in all it was well written.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

mallahmallahover 8 years ago
well...

I hope that your health is improving. Your awesome brand of writing a story is missed much. This forum is the closest we can come into your private life. So again, please get well.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 8 years ago
A beautiful and masterfully crafted tale.... One of the very best online stories I've ever read.

FIVE WELL DESERVED STARS * * * * *

One thing I'd like to have seen is a deadpan "TAKE THAT, YOU FILTHY, MONEY GRUBBING BITCH" face down between Miriam and Bonnie AFTER the book and Movie had made him rich and famous... with Miriam being forced to look Bonnie in the eyes and KNOW that she'd been married to now world famous and best selling author Bennie but had thrown him away.

The non disclosure agreement is now meaningless, since everyone knows who Benny is, what he's done and that he's filthy rich because of it. Bonnie can grind her face in it and Miriam STILL has to kiss her ass or lose those accounts to another bank, which would mean her job and huge trouble between her and her co-cheater/current husband. Every time Bonnie makes a deposit, she can whisper, "Every time I make one of these deposits, I always feel obligated to thank you. Being a greedy, unprincipled slut sure didn't pay off for you, did it? You're still working to pay for your little McMansion. I'm sure you've seen some of our properties on TV. Of course we OWN them. Well, I have to go look in our mailbox for more Royalty checks. See you next time, stupid."

calflashcalflashover 8 years ago
Best

Probably the best story I've read here although I didn't particularly understand the need for the Plum inclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I thought that it was one of the best I have read except the areas with plum and sir, I figured that you got paid by the word. I almost down graded it to a 2 or 3 but i did not want to downgrade the whole story just because you felt the need to "spice it up" a little or did not trust your own writing ability. but what do I know, your worst writing is better then my best

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
unfinished

The last line makes me think that the author intended a third chapter (or sequel bait perhaps?). It seems like neither has popped up, or will, making it an annoying tease.

If it won't be continued, deleting that last bit, and having it end on "Interested?" would work much better at finalizing their story, while keeping things a bit open.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Waiting for Part 3

I agree with most all - that last sentence clearly opened a sequel - so when is it? It's been 3yrs or are you too rich to follow thru?

MrmacjrMrmacjrabout 8 years ago
Sequel

I have read and enjoyed the first two installments and hope that another part of the series is coming soon or was submitted and somehow lost on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHEN

When is the next part coming? I love both the parts and the last line begs for a sequel don't leave us hanging..

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
While you are sitting there, recovering,

You going to take a stab at finishing this thing?

MrmacjrMrmacjrabout 8 years ago
Sequel

I enjoyed the first two chapters of this story. Now we have Benny's new story hinted at and his wife is getting a book. I hope that you will take the time to add a chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Again excellent

but not quite finished methinks, Miriam still aint had enough "shite" as a brit would say. She needs another painfull length up her sanctimonious arse ---nice solid writing thank you --5 again

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
so many changes for two small town people

the closing paragraph sounds like a very dark omen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nothing to add to my last comment...

...just to reiterate the need for triple effort in the editing to clear out the little, niggling errors that, though small, make the reading experience at times....bumpy.

God, I enjoy your storytelling!

Thank you.

xtchrxtchralmost 6 years ago
Wow...Again!

I usually don't write a comment until I finish a story BUT I think this Part 2 needs a comment. After the 1st Part, I was worried where you were going to go with it- the REAL TRUE LOVE that these two had for one another. You put my worry to rest with this part by keeping them in LOVE. As I said in my comment in Part 1, this kind of kink is not my thing BUT somehow you made it work. You showed that it was more about Love for each other than some kind of power trip.

Thank You for a great Part 2.

The only bad part is I have to go out now, so I'll have to wait to read the 3rd Part.

Forto02Forto02over 5 years ago
The movie director

WOW, the director of the movie had to be “BEWITCHED” to do such a good job on his movies

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Really great

This is a great story, well thought out and very moving.5 stars.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
But its in loving wives for reason

Damn, this is too good to go down that dark road. Our writer has the talent of benny by the way. 5

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Real!!!

Bonnie is a REAL LOVING WIFE!!! Not a cheating, slut, whore wife. Good for her and Bennie!!!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Great Story So Far

Loving it totally. I see there's another chapter so hope it concludes then otherwise I'm going to be seriously miffed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The last line worries me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd give this a 5 except for Plum - that completely ruins the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To me, Plum and Sir are so completely out of touch with the love story between Bonnie and Benny! They should have been edited OUT even if they are not in the actual plot of the book Benny wrote. Now let's see if the author of this LW story can come up with the proper ending after writing his last line of this second chapter.

4*

BJ

Runner4069Runner4069over 1 year ago

It's really good, the last line worries me, and I'd love to find the inspiration for the Plum stories/author on this site, if there is one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jeez, really?

To each his own, I guess. Although not much impressed

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

The Plum-Sir sidebars seemed like a sop to critics who appreciate excellent writing but are quick to leap on what they demean as goody two-shoes stories. I'm a die-hard fan of your writing so the 5 stars remain, but I can't help wishing you'd resisted the temptation.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Agree

Agree with others,Plum is totally an unnecessary addition.All it does is drag out the length of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Plum again? Why she was included I'll never know - the nicest thing that can be said about the Plum/Sir story like is that it's a distraction.

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

I really like your tie in with some your other stories and chars, well done. Five stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rereading - just skipping over the Plum storyline. Without it this rates a 5. With it a 2 or 3.

PurplefizzPurplefizz12 months ago

Brilliant story, in a lot of ways this is a “What if” story, there’s been Lotto winner themed stories for years, but this is the first time I’ve read a story where a “Lit Author” actually strikes it lucky and writes something hugely successful and becomes rich, tbh there’s probably any number of jobs where that could happen, but this one is working out very well indeed!

Fwiw I enjoyed the “Plum” parts and I’d have liked several more, that said, you may well have been requested to change the section theme to BDSM, as it was it fell a bit between the people like me that wanted more and the purists that wanted it omitted.

Many thanks for writing and posting, regards, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Probably my tenth time through but the end of Chapter 2 is where I stop reading these days. The first wto chapters give me the laughs and the tears I can cope with. They alone score ten supernovas. But just can't handle what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Rereading - the only negative is Plum. She doesn't fit here and actively detracts from the story.

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

Merde, encore Plum. J'ai arrêté de lire dès que j'ai vu ce nom. Dommage et je ne crois pas être le seul. Du coup, une étoile.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This just keeps getting better and better. Seriously this is in my opinion publishable book writing. It's truly beautiful and brilliant. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Rereading - my only complaint is the existence of Plum - the whole thing would read much better if she didn't even make an appearance.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What the hell is with people? Everyone is different and like different things. I don't put others down for their likes / dislikes - I expect the same in return! GIVE PLUM AND Q A BREAK. 5 stars, thank you for your tale Q.

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8912 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES