Finding Cuckolding Pt. 01

Story Info
Married couple discovers husband and wife both have fetishes.
8.5k words
4.54
41k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first attempt at writing erotica. This story is meant to unfold a set of characters and backdrop that I can explore further. The story tracks as more narrative heavy in the beginning then transitioning to more character dialogue. Curious of the reception this story finds, both positive and negative feedback. Regardless, I enjoyed process of finding the story for myself. Thanks

Sincerest thank you to "married_but_curious" and Literotica moderators for your time, patience and help in editing this story.

Chapter 1 - The Browser

Mel had just arrived home from her weeklong business trip to Dallas and Chicago. As the Lyft pulled into their neighborhood, she felt exhausted and wanted to shower and crawl into bed. Their neighborhood was an affluent suburb, she was always a little self-conscious when someone dropped her off in front of her 4,500 square foot home. It was a home they always wanted, more than enough room for her and her husband Alex. Four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, two side by side home offices, and a small gym area. When she walked in the house she kicked off her heels and put on her favorite furry slippers. She didn't hear Alex so she walked towards his office, which is where he was usually working.

As she approached his office, she noticed the lights on but didn't see him inside. As stepped inside the office she caught a glimpse of an image on one of his monitors and froze. The image was a paused video frame of a girl straddling a large athletic black man, with a cock that was bigger than anything Mel had ever seen! She found herself hypnotized by the image; the man's cock was perfect like it had been shaped from onyx. The woman appeared to have only a small portion of the man's huge cock inside her, and she was clearly stretching to accommodate his size.

Mel was surprised by her own arousal and her curiosity pulled her to investigate. She knew her husband looked at porn, but they rarely discussed it, and she didn't really know what he spent his time jerking off to. As she sat down, she realized he had several tabs open on his browser with a variety of different content; videos, stories, photos with captions all with a clear recurring theme - attractive curvy women with big athletic black men, with big cocks. She wasn't sure how long she had before Alex came back so she copied the links and emailed them to herself. She crawled into the shower with the images still going through her head.

Early the next morning Mel woke up and knew she had to investigate everything she had seen on Alex's computer the night before. She was curious to learn more about what he had been watching. And although she couldn't explain to herself exactly why, she knew she wanted to see those images again. She needed to get Alex out of the house for a couple of hours.

"Alex, I need you to go the grocery store, dry cleaners and then go find some storage bins for the offices," Mel called to Alex has he was starting to pour his coffee.

"Could you do it now please?" she added.

Alex transferred his coffee to a portable cup and grabbed his car keys. When he left, she grabbed her coffee and went straight to her office and opened her computer. She opened all the links from the previous night.

A cocktail of emotion was racing through her mind as she confronted the prospect of discovering the kinks her husband had been hiding. Part of her was worried what else she might find, but her curiosity was stronger. She started scrolling through pictures of huge black cocks and skimming stories of wives who love to get fucked by them. As she made her way through the videos and pictures, she was surprised to feel more aroused than she had been in a long time. She chalked her response up to the state of her sex life with her husband.

She and Alex had been married 10 years. While she found the sex in the beginning to be good, the frequency and intensity over the last four years had diminished significantly. They didn't have kids, so she couldn't blame it on challenges raising children can have on a marriage. She hadn't really allowed herself to examine it closely. When she did think about it, Mel attributed it to other typical marriage issues, maybe her focus on her career. She also felt Alex was more interested in his own work and spending time on his computer.

When she and Alex did find time for each other the sex was fine. Sometimes she would cum, sometimes she wouldn't. It felt average, perhaps what middle age sex was supposed to be. She did love when he performed oral sex on her, it always seemed like he knew exactly what she needed from oral, and she always came. But the thing she loved more than anything else, was the feeling of being fucked hard. God how she loved that feeling of being pounded, filled, and stretched. Fucked, so that she was left spent like after an intense workout. She couldn't remember the last time she felt that though. She reminded herself it could be worse. Stories from her friends about scheduled sex or marriages that had turned entirely sexless painted an even bleaker possible version.

Mel realized that she had been lost in her thoughts contemplating her marriage. When her eyes refocused back at the screen, she was watching a video of this attractive brunette getting fucked by tall black guy with a large dick. She felt hypnotized by the video, watching two bodies merging together and apart, the contrast was stunning. It was from a website called Blacked and it seemed to be a favorite of Alex's based on his browser tabs from the previous night. She skimmed a couple of the videos from Blacked. They had different storylines, but several shared the premise of a girl, with a white boyfriend or husband, deciding she needed to get fucked by a big black cock.

Mel also had started to browse some of the stories Alex had been reading. The stories seemed to have some themes and words she wasn't familiar with; she would need to spend more time investigating. Mel turned her attention back to the video. The porn actress was getting pounded with her legs in the air, and cumming hard! Mel felt her pussy swell as she watched the video. She was starting to consider letting her fingers run to her clit when she heard the garage door, Alex was back home!

Mel and Alex spent the rest of the weekend together doing chores around the house. She kept thinking about bringing up what she'd seen on Alex's computer, but she couldn't figure out exactly what she wanted to say. She was still trying to figure out her emotions, they seemed so mixed. Part of her wanted to blame Alex for looking at porn, she felt like it might be the cause of the challenges with their sex life. But she was also intrigued by both how it made her feel and what he saw in those stories, videos and images. She wasn't ready to discuss it with him. The next week started out like any other, they were both busy with work. Mel had a couple of important meetings that she needed to prepare for so she tried to put Alex's videos and stories out of her mind.

Chapter 2 -- Reminiscing with Tracy

It was after her Wednesday morning meetings that she randomly bumped into Tracy at the espresso bar inside her office building's lobby. She was so surprised to see her old college friend standing in line. Tracy explained her consulting firm had her working on a project for a company that shared the office building. She hadn't seen Tracy since college, but they were good friends and had spent a large chunk of college running in the same circles. They quickly agreed to go for drinks at the end of the day to catch up.

They walked across the street to bar after they both wrapped up their days. The conversation was nice, it made her remember how much fun they had together and it felt great to hear her voice again. Tracy filled in life after college, Mel knew she had went to New York after graduation but not much else.

"I took a job at a consulting firm before going back for my MBA," Tracy explained. "After my MBA I took a job with my current company and things have gone well for me there."

Tracy explained that she had dated off and on but about two years after starting with her current firm she met a man. She was intensely drawn to him and loved how smart, focused and confident he seemed, but the problem was he was her boss. In the beginning it was a lot of flirting and playfulness, over time it became something more serious. Both knew how complicated it would be to have a relationship at work. So, he started looking for another role and found a new position at a different company that allowed them to eventually make the relationship public. They were remarkably similar, both ambitious and focused on their careers but adored each other. They married shortly after meeting and initially were happy, but Tracy explained that she felt differently now. After ten years of a healthy marriage they had started having some issues. When she mentioned this Mel saw there was more that Tracy wanted to say but it was getting late so they decided to meet up again after work on Friday.

When Mel woke up the next morning, she felt warm, buzzing almost, her pajama bottoms were slightly wet, had she cum in her sleep? There were only flashes that she could remember, but she had definitely cum. What did she remember..., she was being fucked, not gently, hard and the cock felt so good but it wasn't her husband's. The man was her boyfriend from college, Darren. She hadn't thought of him in years. She suddenly remembered his body, and face more clearly. God he was hot.

Darren was a starter on the college basketball team, 6'7 215 lbs. and so gifted athletically. She remembered going to his games after they started dating, watching him play and being so turned on by his athletic ability. They had met at a house party her sophomore year, he approached her, supremely confident. Darren was used to getting attention from girls on campus, so he expected Mel to fawn over him. She was playful with his advances but left him with her number and slightly frustrated that first night. They started dating shortly after, the relationship lasted less than a year, but it was the best sex of her life. He could fuck for hours, and his cock was perfect. She didn't know for sure, but it had to be 8-9 inches and thick, it gave her this feeling of fullness that she hadn't experienced before or after. But she hadn't thought of his cock since before she was married. The images and videos from last week, the thick black cocks must have triggered the memory. It was almost as if she forgotten her experience with a beautiful big black cock. Maybe she had suppressed the memory after she meet Alex. Mel felt like dwelling on her memory of Darren but had to start her day, it would have to wait.

She meet Tracy that Friday evening at a new wine bar in downtown, she told Alex she would get a Lyft home and not to wait up. Tracy & Mel sat in a booth in the corner of the room, the space was modern, eclectic, Mel loved the ambience. They immediately began catching up and laughing at stories from college. The conversation was easy, just like when they were in their 20s. Except now they were in their 40s, professionally successful, with money that afforded both of them an extremely comfortable lifestyle.

As they were catching up Tracy asked Mel if she remembered a weekend with Darren and his friend Paul. Paul was also on the basketball team, he and Tracy dated briefly, not like Mel's relationship with Darren.

"Why are you bringing it up?" Mel asked.

"I've found myself thinking about Paul recently."

Mel's face froze. She felt the words coming out before she decided whether she really wanted to say them: "I actually had a dream about Darren a couple nights ago, and I think I had an orgasm in my dream."

Tracy immediately perked up, "That's so hot, I want to know more!"

"There isn't much I can remember, just flashes really, remembering what...he felt like," Mel said with a smile.

"God, I know what you mean," Tracy said. "I've been thinking about Paul and some of the guys I dated back in college a lot recently."

Mel saw that Tracy was creating space to ask about her marriage.

"How's is everything with David?" Mel obliged.

"Like I mentioned the other night we've been having some issues recently," Tracy explained. "I think it's due to sexual incompatibility, at least based on what I've been reading. Sex with David had never been great but in the beginning, I was able to overlook this because everything else worked so well and we really loved each other. We still love each other. But recently something has changed for me, like I have a renewed sex drive. I feel like I want more sexually, and David isn't able to provide that for me."

Tracy genuinely seemed distraught, and Mel felt really bad for her.

"Is there something specifically you know you're looking for, you know, sexually?" Mel asked.

Tracy glanced up from her glass of wine, "well this is going to sound terrible...but...David has kind of a small penis."

The last statement was cathartic and filled with embarrassment, like she had wanted to say it to someone but couldn't.

Mel didn't know how to respond, "What do you mean exactly, how small?" Mel said softly.

Tracy paused again, "I measured it, it's like three inches when its hard and pretty thin."

"Three inches?!?" Mel responded a little too loudly, they both giggled and took a sip of their wine. "I don't understand," Mel continued, "you knew this before you married him right?"

"We were happy, he's great in so many ways and in the beginning of our relationship and marriage everything else that we had was enough for me. I guess I knew the first time we had sex that it could be a problem, but I loved him and we made it work for the longest time. I still love him, he's a great husband in so many ways and I don't want to leave him. Sometimes I feel mad at myself for letting this become an issue, like I'm being unreasonably selfish. It's just really hard and confusing. I just don't know how to make it work, I don't want to have an affair but I keep thinking about having sex with other men."

Tracy felt the need to shift the conversation away from the last statement, "How big is Alex?" she asked.

Mel glanced up from her drink and paused, she would normally not feel comfortable talking about this but given Tracy's confession she felt like she should share.

"He's like five inches, maybe a little under five hard, below average girth I would guess. It mostly works for me," she said unconvincingly.

Mel connected something to Tracy's previous comment about not wanting to have an affair.

"So the other night I came home and found some porn on Alex's computer."

Tracy interrupted, "that's not a big deal, I've found or caught David looking at porn before."

"No," Mel continued, "it was what he was looking at. There were a lot of videos, erotica, and articles of white girls with athletic black men, always with big dicks but also similar stories about women who have relationships where they have sex with other men but stayed married."

"You mean like swingers, I'm not sure there are a lot of women who want to swap with me," Tracy said wryly.

"No," Mel smiled, "let me finish. It's called cuckolding. The husband doesn't have sex with other women, in this relationship only the woman has sex with other men. I don't totally get it but from what I read it's often women looking for something more, usually a guy with a bigger dick or better sexually, and the husband is supportive of it."

"And they're still married and the husband is okay with her having sex with other men?" Tracy asked.

"Yes, I know it seems strange but the husbands are actually really into it, like really aroused by it from what I read."

"Are you sure this is a real thing?" Tracy asked.

"No," Mel laughed a little "seems kind of crazy but it might be. Do you think David would ever be supportive of you having sex with other men?"

"I don't know, you know he does like being told what to do in bed, just little stuff but he did seem to kind of like it when I'm more in control. How would I bring it up to him? Mel, Mel,"

Mel was lost in her own head, was her husband thinking about her getting fucked by other guys, did he want her to make him a cuckold.. and maybe even more importantly did she want to do it?"

"Mel, what are you thinking about," Tracy asked.

"Sorry, just daydreaming, it's pretty late and I'm getting tired."

"Me too," Tracy said, "I need to think about this some more, maybe do some research. Can we talk about it more next time?"

"Sure," Mel said.

They hugged and each got in Ubers to go home. The whole ride home Mel wasn't thinking about Tracy's marriage, she was thinking about hers.

Chapter 3 -- Cracks In The Glass

Saturday morning was typical, Mel and Alex had breakfast together and decided to get their weekend errands out of the way early. When they got back home they started on chores around the house. They typically shared basic chores, laundry, housekeeping but Mel did more of the cooking when she had time. She was trying to get Alex to do more cooking, maybe she would send him to a class she thought. Mel was folding some clothes but unexpectedly felt this tingling between her legs. She had been feeling that tingling more often lately. Mel thought she would go find Alex and see if maybe he would be interested in playing. She thought it might be good to channel some of the sexual energy that had been building in her for the past week back into her marriage.

She walked out of the living room and called out to Alex, "Alex, where are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen" he responded.

Mel walked into the next room. He was unloading the dishwasher, she walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. He stood and turned to face her and smiled, she smiled back, her stunning green eyes with a small twinkle, he knew what was on her mind. She loved how he knew what she was thinking without her having to ask.

"Why don't you finish those later," she said playfully as she started walking to the couch.

Mel was wearing a pair of cute shorts and tank top that she slipped off before she touched the couch.

"I need to feel your mouth on my pussy," Mel called.

She had gotten more confident asking for what she wanted in recent years and right now all she could think about was having Alex give her a mind-numbing orgasm from licking her pussy, he was so good with is mouth. She always thought he was amazing at oral sex but in recent years he had managed to get even better and her orgasms from oral sex continued to be her favorite.

Alex hadn't moved just watching his beautiful wife slowly walk into the living room. Her dark brown & wavy hair pinned up in a bun, her hips swaying ever so slightly as she made her way around the glass coffee table and onto the couch. She crawled onto on all fours, pausing with her back arched to accent the contour of her shape, down her back, around her hips and perfectly round ass. Mel had taken up barre in the last couple years and her figure showed it. Legs and arms tone, ass tight and round. She had an incredible figure, but as amazing as her body was, her face was her most stunning feature. She had turned 44 years old recently, but consistently was mistaken for 30. Alex felt so lucky to have such a beautiful wife.

"Ahmm," Mel cleared her throat, "I'm waiting."

He walked to the couch and knelled between her legs. He started slowly kissing the inside of her left thigh, slowing making his way to her clit. Mel's pussy was so symmetrical, her outer labia concealed her inner labia so neatly that it looked as if it had been sculpted. She kept the hair very trim, in a small rectangle that started a half inch above her clit, sometimes she left more hair sometimes less.