Finding Cuckolding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any specific type of men?" Mel ask knowingly.

Alex picked up on the implication that she already knew the answer from seeing his browsing history. "I fantasize about you having sex with big athletic black men, with big dicks," Alex kind of rushed through the words.

Mel could tell he was nervous and tried to reassure him, "It's okay, I want us to talk about it. So you want to see me have sex with athletic black men with big dicks. What about you, do you want to have sex with other women?" Mel was pretty sure she knew the answer but wanted to see how he would respond.

"No, I don't want to have sex with anyone else," Alex responded quickly. "I'm into the idea of you having an experience that I can't give you, because...," Alex's words stopped again.

"Because you have a small penis," Mel finished the sentence.

Alex eyes which were looking down at the floor quickly shot up to met Mel's, "yes... or uh..., I guess because I'm not as big as I think you might enjoy," Alex continued.

"And you like being told you have a small dick?" Mel asked testing again to evaluate his response.

"Yes... I think so," Alex said.

"You think so or you do?" Mel asked firmly.

"I do, it's kind of confusing, but I like the idea of you telling me how much you prefer a bigger dick...maybe that you need a bigger dick. I can't explain it but there is also something about the idea of you...hu...humiliating me..." he struggled to get the words out, "...that really turns me on."

"Are there other things you like being humiliated about?" Mel pressed him.

Alex was searching her face trying to figure out what she might have seen but Mel was calm, and entirely composed with her questions, no anger or sadness, just resolve.

"I like the idea of being submissive to a strong beautiful woman and her bu..bull, it's what they call the guy the wife is having sex with...,"

Alex trailed off but Mel stayed quiet, her silence insisting Alex elaborate.

"There would be a hierarchy to the sexual relationship, your bull at the top. You would be so sexually attracted to him, just this crazy intense sexually chemistry, that the feeling of wanting of him inside you and to please him sexually would overwhelm you when you were in his presence. And I would want to worship and please you, or see you having the best sex of your life, with a bigger dick and a from a bigger stronger guy. You and your bull would control my orgasms, lock me in chastity to control my orgasms, make me do humiliating tasks like clean your pussy after he's cum inside of you, get you water and towels after you've fucked,"

Alex was starting to open a little and Mel let him continue.

"He would have YOU direct me to do submissive tasks, like being trained to get fucked by dildos," Alex added sheepishly

Mel's eyebrows raised ever so slightly, "dildos? In your ass?"

"Yes," Alex added, "I'm at the bottom of this sexual hierarchy, a cuckold or sissy cuckold, and being objectified and emasculated is part of it, I don't know why but I'm so turned on by the idea of being made to get fucked by big black dildos, and only being allowed to cum from being fucked, I fantasize about creating this submissive persona that's serves you and also becomes sexually objectified, that what I fantasize about."

Alex took a breath, "That was a lot, I'm sorry," he said.

"That's alright, I asked you to describe your fantasies and wanted to hear you say it," Mel stated with a little warmness now. "Are you gay?" there was weight to the question.

"No, I'm not gay," Alex replied. "I know I'm not gay, but there are things that turn me on that some people might consider as gay but I don't see it that way."

Mel chuckled, "some people might see getting fucked, in the ass, by big black cocks, as pretty fucking gay."

Alex smiled, when she put it that way it seemed both humorous and humiliating and he loved it.

"Okayyy," Mel started again, she wanted to push him a little now.

"So when you're being humiliated, what do you like to hear? Do you like being called a little faggot when your dreaming of being fucked by big black dildos?"

Alex's cock twitched at the word "faggot", he knew the word might seem derogatory but the it turned him on so much, it held so much power for him coming from a beautiful confident woman, he hadn't noticed until that moment that his penis had been resting against Mel's thigh and she had noticed the twitch at the word.

"So you like being a called a little faggot," Mel probed, less a question and more a statement.

"Yes," Alex whispered.

"Or was it the idea of being fucked by big black cocks," Mel continued.

"It's both, I fantasize about both," Alex confessed as his cock swelled slightly on Mel's thigh.

"Looks like your little guy is waking up again," Mel said softly.

"You're not worried that I would leave you for him," Mel went on, still in a hushed tone, "the bull?"

"No, I believe we love each other and don't want our relationship to end, at least in my fantasy you don't want to marry the athletic black alpha male. You want someone who is totally devoted to you, worships you, but you need a man that fucks you and brings you to a different level sexually. In my fantasy you're turned by having an obedient cuckold husband and you get enjoyment out of making me your sissy."

"And calling you a little sissy faggot too right, I enjoy that in your fantasy too?" Mel said playfully as she placed Alex's semi-flaccid penis between in her thumb and index finger. She then gently and slowly dragged them down the short distance from the head to the base and back up again to the head before pausing to give the little head of Alex's pink cock the tiniest squeeze and then let go.

That single movement had caused Alex's heart to race again, and blood to pump into penis. Mel had non-verbally communicated so much with the way she had taken her two fingers and manipulated his little cock, her hand movement said ownership, it said unimpressed and dismissive ownership. In that moment Alex felt for the first time what he was searching for, his wife was dominating him, subtly but without question. She was in complete control and the rush of endorphins was so powerful he felt dizzy, almost drifting out of his body, he knew he wanted more.

Mel sensing the affect she was having reached her hand out again, this time placing her thumb and index finger on the ridge of Alex's cock head and began stroking with just the index finger up towards the tip of the cock using the thumb for support.

"So...," Mel began, "in your fantasy, I'm having sex with a big athletic black man whenever I want and you're okay with it?" she finished the sentence with slightly firm stroke.

"Yes," Alex said.

"And your totally supportive of me getting fulfilled sexually by another man who is superior physically and sexually to you?" she picked up her pace.

"Yes," Alex affirmed.

"And all you want in exchange is to be my little sissy faggot, getting his faggot ass pounded by his own big black dildos, is that right sissy?"

Mel squeezed Alex's cock head this time causing Alex to cum. but it was unlike any orgasm he had ever experienced. It wasn't a strong ejaculation, it almost dribbled out of him like she squeezed it out of him.

"Oh, that was so cute," Mel said playfully, pleased with herself. "I feel like we had a real breakthrough today and established a foundation. I feel like I understand you in a way I didn't before. And we have so much more to explore, right sissy?"