Finding Cuckolding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex could tell Mel was already worked up, her pussy was swelling slightly. Sometimes he would spend 5-10 minutes warming her up but when she was like this Alex knew it was better to give her clit direct attention immediately. He kissed and licked gently, her back arched and he slid his hands under her waist pulling her clit tightly against his face. Alex was focusing intensely, listening to her body and trying to find the right sequence of movements to bring her to climax. He noticed her pussy beginning to open, and slowly started to move one finger inside her, then he could feel it building. The combination of his tongue and fingers on her g-spot brought her to orgasm. Mel's body trembled and then settled, she felt amazing, exactly what she wanted. As the orgasm was subsiding, she was surprised to feel a craving... she needed more...she wanted to feel Alex inside her.

Mel pulled Alex up to her and on top of her, pulling his pants down at the same time, "I want to feel you inside me," she whispered in his ear.

His weight fell on top of her, and she quickly felt his cock push through the opening of her pussy, the lack of friction told her just how wet she was. His cock felt so warm as he started gently thrusting into her. She couldn't remember the last time he was inside her, it felt "good". Her mind drifted ever so slightly away, she was happy in her marriage, loved Alex and was so happy they had each other. Her gaze drifted away from Alex to the glass coffee table beside the couch. She noticed small cracks in the glass, they wouldn't have visible if hadn't been for her current perspective.

She made herself refocus on what was happening. He was thrusting, it felt like his penis was reaching out but it couldn't touch her where she needed.

"Deeper, fuck me deeper," the words came out subconsciously and when she heard them aloud she was slightly shocked.

She felt him try to thrust harder. And then try again, changing the angle of his hips but with each failed attempt she knew with more certainty he couldn't go deeper. She was all too familiar with the limitations of the feeling she could receive in that moment. She knew exactly where his cock stopped inside of her and the specific absence of pressure against the walls of her pussy. Alex's unimpressive size meant the stretch and fullness that she craved and needed most in that moment would go unfulfilled.

Her mind drifted again, this time she was back in her college bedroom looking at Darren's cock for the first time, it was so perfect. She examined it in her mind, the color was beautiful, the veins, curves and perfect head. The realization came upon her slowly. The original feeling of "good" she felt when Alex first entered her was being replaced. She felt something else building, a desire, a longing for more. She loved Alex, but she needed more sexually, she needed the feeling of being filled, she needed to be fucked by a big dick.

"I'm cumming," Alex said.

Mel snapped back to reality and glanced at the clock, that couldn't be right, only 3 minutes had passed, it felt like she had been in her own thoughts for 30 minutes. She let out breathe of exasperation, clear enough that Alex noticed.

"I'm sorry," Alex said. Trying to proactively address Mel's disappointment "you felt so good I couldn't keep myself from going over the edge, do you want me to lick you..."

Mel cut him off, "I saw your browser history, the porn you've been watching," she let the comment hang there.

Alex was frozen, not knowing what to say, his cock went limp and slide out of Mel.

"Don't be nervous, I love you, I want you to be honest and tell me about your fantasies," Mel said.

Chapter 4 - A Saturday Afternoon (2 years in the future)

Alex was kneeling outside his master bedroom, he wasn't sure how long he had been there, 10 minutes, maybe less. He was naked except for the pink plastic chastity cage that surrounded his small dick. There were black initials scripted on the tubing that encased his straining penis, "M&M", Mel & Marcus. Alex stared at the elegant typeface. The cage was a present they'd given him 6 months ago, it was called a "Holy Trainer". It served as a powerful reinforcement of his submission and the redefined role in his marriage. He only wore it when instructed but Mel had made it clear Marcus wanted Alex in the cage for the whole week leading up to tonight.

Alex heard a familiar sound, it had been pretty quiet up to that point but then the familiar sound of his wife when she was exerting herself. He remembered hearing those sounds when she was working out on her Peloton but recently, he had begun to associate it with both her workout regimen and something making her feel good. Alex had made his wife elicit soft moans before, but only when he was going down on her. He knew that Marcus was doing more. Marcus was tapping into something deeper and more primal, he was causing his wife to breathe and moan in a way Alex never had, and a thought recently had begun settling in his mind that he never would.

In that moment Alex thought how lucky he and Mel were that they found Marcus, he was everything Mel & Alex could have hoped for in a partner. Marcus was charismatic, intelligent, and thoughtful. Their friendship began so easily, Marcus was enjoyable to be around, and they all enjoyed each other's company. Of course, he also had all the physical attributes they were looking for, he was tall, 6'5. Distractingly attractive with an athletic, muscular build. His upper body was chiseled, powerful legs and a big perfect shaped cock, so thick and almost 9 inches.

A louder moan from Mel snapped Alex from his daydream, Marcus was fucking her harder now, and Mel's moans reflected the rhythm, it was building quickly.

Alex could hear her clearly, "oh fuck, yes, I'm c-cum-ing, I'm c-cum-ing, I'm c-cum-ing, ohh!"

The pattern of the bed rocking didn't stop, Marcus hadn't stopped fucking her, he kept the same rhythm through her orgasm.

"Hey Alex, Alex come here," Marcus yelled through the door.

Alex opened the door gently, the first thing he saw was his wife legs up in the air, the first thing he heard was Mel, "ooh, oh god, keep fucking me, don't stop, keep fucking me, oh god, your cock is so fucking perfect, it's so big, it's so fucking big, uh, don't stop, please don't stop!"

As Alex walked into the bedroom, he looked at Mel's gorgeous face, her eyes were vacillating from rolling back in her head, to gently closed, to open and staring directly into Marcus's eyes. Marcus's muscular body was pushing deep into her, he had Mel on the corner of the bed, her arms wrapped around his neck. Marcus's hands were cradling her hips, holding her in position so he could maintain deep, fast strokes, unrelenting and she was loving it.

Marcus nodded his head indicating he wanted Alex to walk around to the same corner of the bed and with his eyes told Alex to sit down on the floor about three feet from the corner of the bed so he could see Mel's pussy being stretched and her face at the same time.

Mel had not even realized Alex was in the room, she was locked on Marcus's eyes and let go of his neck, "it feels so fucking good, oh my god, your cock feels so good, oh god it's so deep, it's so big, it's so big, oh, I'm going to ccum, i'm c-cuming again, oh fuck, oh god!!"

Mel's body tensed, her toes were curling, and from Alex's point of view he could see her perfect labia lips straining to accommodate Marcus, she seemed to be pulsing around Marcus's dark shaft. He saw Marcus's body tense slightly and say "I'm cumming," in his deep voice.

Alex could see Marcus's balls, which matched his cock in both stature and color, tensing and releasing, they were pumping cum deep inside Alex's wife, and he loved it.

Mel was trembling, as the waves of her orgasm washed over her, she was in a blissful state, lost in her climax. Her body just seemed to collapse entirely as Marcus had slowed his penetration rhythm until he gently paused with his cock still buried a little more than halfway inside her. Alex could see that Mel was letting the aftershocks of the orgasm course through her body. Her tongue kept slipping out between her teeth, an expression that Alex recognized when she was horny or immediately after an intense orgasm. She let her gaze unlock from Marcus and finally looked at Alex, her eyes had a brief moment of surprise and then expression was replaced with a blissful smile, and brightness in her eyes.

"Hi honey!" Mel said cheerfully, "how long have you been here?"

"Just the last five minutes," Alex responded, "How do you f..."

She interrupted him, "Oh your little clitty looks really swollen in your cage," Mel said teasingly.

Her voice intentionally pitched higher.

"Make him clean my cum out of your pussy," Marcus said firmly looking directly into Mel's eyes.

Mel looked him directly in the eyes again and nodded compliantly.

"Your pussy is incredible, feels like it was made for my cock," Marcus continued giving Mel a light kiss on her lips. "I'm going to get in the shower, don't let him swallow my cum until I get out of the shower."

Marcus titled Mel's hips up slightly as he slowly pulled his cock all the way out, the added light let Alex see more clearly how Mel's pussy was truly stretched around his dick.

As he pulled out there was a small white stripe of cum connecting her open pussy to her cute little asshole. Alex knew Marcus usually came a lot which meant there was mostly likely a lot more inside Mel. He looked up and Marcus was already walking to the bathroom.

"Honey, come here," Mel said. "You heard Marcus, I need you to do a good job licking all his cum out and make sure you hold it in your mouth until he gets of the shower and tells you to swallow it," there was no question in the tone, it was a directive.

Alex pressed his face against her pussy and gently started licking her opening which felt slightly swollen. There was the recognizable smell and taste of his wife's pussy and cum, sweet, so subtle. It always turned him on to smell her pussy but there was also a different flavor and smell that he was growing accustomed to, salty, masculine. Licking up the climax of his wife and boyfriend was a clear reminder of his role in their relationship hierarchy. Mel tilted her hips down and pushed Alex's head down, which caused a rush of cum to run into his mouth. He had to be careful to not swallow which was his reflex.

Mel held his head there another ten seconds or so until she was convinced the majority of the cum was in Alex's mouth, "make sure you lick inside a couple more times and make sure I'm clean on the outside."

After Alex finished cleaning Mel, she pushed herself back into the center of the bed stretching out, "Come kneel over here by the night stand," she instructed patting the mattress.

"God I love the way he fucks me, he made me cum so hard," Mel said looking into Alex's eyes. "His cock is so fucking amazing, did you pick up the a watermelon at the store? I'm really craving cold watermelon."

Alex loved how easily Mel transitioned from talking about her boyfriend's dick to everyday conversation, Alex tried to answer but could only get out a gargled, "yees."

Alex heard the shower turn off, Marcus must have just rinsed off quickly. Alex saw Marcus walking towards him naked, his semi-hard cock swaying. It was so intimidating even when it wasn't fully erect. Marcus deliberately walked around to the side of the bed Alex was kneeling next to, purposefully bringing his impressive cock inches from Alex's face as he climbed onto the bed sitting up with his back against the head board.

Mel put her face on Marcus's stomach next to his cock, and started running her finger on the top side of dick. "Your cock is so perfect," Mel said looking up at Marcus. Marcus smiled, "I'm glad you like it," and then looked down at Alex, "How does my cum taste Alex?"

"G-good," Alex gargled again.

"Show me," Marcus stated calmly.

Alex stood up slightly so that Marcus could see inside his mouth, "looks pretty full cuck," Marcus said.

Mel used the chance to reach over and grab Alex's cage, "look how cute this looks compared to your cock," she giggled as she grabbed Marcus's dick. Alex looked down at his wife holding his caged little white penis as she held her boyfriend's flaccid but still impressive cock.

"Swallow it cuck," Marcus said, again firmly and calmly, "but look her in the eyes while you do it."

Mel's expression was a mixture of disbelief in her husband's submissiveness, and a surge of energy and amusement from the domination of her husband at the hands of her boyfriend.

Alex swallowed looking into Mel's beautiful eyes as he felt her jingle his chastity cage.

Mel smiled at Alex, "Will you go get me some watermelon," M said as she moved her hand slowly up and down Marcus's cock.

"I have to go Mel," Marcus said gently.

"Can't I feel it once more?" Mel said in slightly playful but pouty voice.

"Okay, once more and then I have to run," Marcus smiled. Mel's mouth was already moving to his cock again.

She was ready for a second round, Alex couldn't believe how horny Marcus's cock made his wife, she'd always wanted longer breaks after orgasms but she had become so enthralled with his cock, the way it made her feel she didn't want to waste the opportunity

Mel took Marcus cock out of her mouth with a "pop", "honey, the watermelon," she said insistently.

Alex closed the door gently and walked down to the kitchen, the lock on his chastity cage clicked softly as he walked.

Chapter 5 -- An Origin Story

Alex felt an overwhelming embarrassment and heat rushing to his face, when did he leave his browser open, how could he be so careless. His mind was racing, what did she know, what did she see, all of it?

Mel was looking at him waiting for a response, "I mean it, I want you to tell me about your sexual fantasies and don't leave anything out."

Alex was panicked, his heart was pounding in his chest. He loved his wife so much and didn't want to do anything to hurt her or damage their marriage.

Why did he have these strange fetishes, and how was he going to tell his wife about them.

"It's kind of hard to say it...," Alex stumbled.

"Try," Mel said calmly but clearly not wavering.

"I guess it starts with me being more sexually submissive and there are some fetishes I'm into," Alex fumbled through the words.

Alex was still resisting, and Mel knew it, she was going to have pull it out of him.

"Do you remember where it started, did something happen?" Mel pressed.

Alex did have an idea of where some of this may have started, he remembered his first thoughts of wanting to be submissive to women started in college.

Mel could tell he was recalling something "tell me what you're thinking about, are you remembering something?"

"I think I remember when I first started thinking about this...," Alex trailed off.

"And?" Mel demanded, "tell me about it."

"A girl I dated in college, she made me start realizing that I enjoyed being more submissive, that maybe I liked humiliation and female domination," Alex continued. "I don't think she did it intentionally it's just the way she was."

Kim was an attractive brunette Alex dated for 2 months in college. She was tall, 5'10, and had an athletic build. She started on a volleyball scholarship but decided to give it up after some knee issues her freshman year. Alex had meet Kim through a mutual friend and they had started hanging out in the spring of their sophomore semester. She was smart, confident and always fun to be around. Alex liked Kim and wanted her to know he wasn't just looking for a hookup. Kim seemed to appreciate his approach, so physically they took it pretty slow mostly just making out for a couple weeks.

It was almost a month into the relationship, and they were laying around Alex's apartment watching a movie. Kim initiated the contact and Alex could tell she was planning on moving past just making out. She took off her t-shirt and her incredible 38C breasts spilled out, Alex had only touched them over the top of her sweatshirt. He started fondling them gently but Kim had no time for that. She pulled off his shirt and pulled his sweatpants down so forcefully that Alex was naked in front of her before he knew what had happened. She slide off her Juicy velour sweatpants and underwear, pushed him down flat on the couch and climbed on top of him knees on the outside of Alex's legs.

"I can't wait to feel you inside of me," she said

Alex's memories of the next moments were slowed, as if everything happening was at 50% speed. Kim positioned herself over his penis and with a powerful motion slide herself down on his penis in one movement, to the hilt. Alex would never forget the look in her eyes, she conveyed so much without a word. The expression on her face told him everything, she was expecting more, a lot more. But there wasn't more length for her to take, only his 4.5 inches. Possibly worse Alex knew there hadn't been any real friction as he slide into her due to his lack of girth. He couldn't believe how she slammed her athletic legs down so quickly and forcefully, his little cock slide in so easily and now she seemed puzzled, a look that held both confusion and disappointment.

Kim readjusted her hips trying to get it a little deeper but with no change. She squeezed her pussy down on his penis like she was testing to see where the resistance started. It was only seconds but it felt like a minute that she sat there evaluating Alex's dick inside her. Kim must have realized Alex was staring at her because her expression changed from puzzled to slightly stern as she looked him directly in the eyes. Then she shifted her feet underneath her so she was squatting and lifted off Alex so his penis was no longer inside her. She just hovered above it so the tip of penis was at the opening of Kim's pussy. Kim looked between her legs and down at Alex's penis through the light from the TV, observing it like she was studying something new for the first time.

Then she looked back into Alex's eyes and said in disappointed and matter of fact tone, "it's kind of a small isn't it," she hadn't phrased it as question, but rather a statement.

As she said this she let pussy drop down just an inch or so but enough to engulf the head of Alex's little cock and then lifted off again, repeating this motion slowly as she spoke.

"I guess...I just wasn't expecting it to be so small," she continued looking down at Alex's penis as she was making the head disappear again. "I really like you I've just never been with a guy this little...a little guy, your little guy," she giggled

The combination of her pussy teasing the head of his little cock, her words and then the giggle pushed Alex over the edge and he luckily angled the head of his penis forward so Kim pussy couldn't swallow him as he began to cum.

"Oh wow!" Kim exclaimed "I wasn't expecting that?"

The cum landed on Alex's stomach, and he remembered the feeling of deep humiliation laying underneath her. Alex remembered apologizing and Kim being relatively understanding but clearly disappointed. Kim cleaned herself up and told Alex she was going to go home to sleep.

"We dated for 2-3 more weeks, but we never tried to have sex again. She told me she thought I was really nice guy but didn't think it was going to work out. She started dating a guy from the basketball team a couple weeks later."

"I can't believe you never told me that story," Mel said after Alex had finished his story.

"I'm starting to connect the dots, tell me about cuckolding," Mel asked, again her tone suggested she already knew something about it.

Alex took a breath, "it's probably my most recurring fetish or fantasy, there is a pretty wide spectrum in cuckolding, but it involves a wife or girlfriend having sex with other men. I guess I fantasize about you having sex with other men," he stopped.