All Comments on 'Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 01'

by MichaelsD82

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
RePhilRePhilalmost 6 years ago
Not my style of story

I knew I should have skipped this one so no negative comments. I’m man enough for my wife so no need to share. My take from this one. These guys should never get married and these women are life support systems for their cunts with no other redeeming qualIties what so ever. #METOO What a joke. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@ You see my wife

It is remarkable, 12 years married, in their early 30's and they are tiered of each other.

12 years and she dismisses the husband as garbage.

And the husband, shit he may as well be single. It would be cheaper with less aggravation and same amount of sex.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Daddy the Cockblocker

Man, the part about Daddy was just so creepy, it was a total boner-killer. Sent douche-chills up my spine. Who talks like that to his daughter and/or son-in-law? And the part where he insists he never molested his daughter? Yuck. I fear the direction this is heading, and probably won’t continue reading for that reason.

I don’t see the purpose of the shifting perspectives. Third-person allows us to witness all the action regardless of which characters are present. First-person allows us to know what the characters are thinking in addition to what they’re doing. In this story, you gave us two first-person perspectives without giving us much insight into their thoughts.

This is another missed opportunity to explain to the readers WHY a man would get off on sharing his wife with another man and WHY his wife would go along with it.

One nitpick: Lisa emerges from her house dressed to the nines, carrying an overnight bag, and grabs a strange man’s hand as he escorts her to his car...and she later worries about what the neighbors might think? Throughout the story, she wasn’t exactly discreet. It’s no wonder she was outed by Daddy.

Okay, one more nitpick: anal sex first thing in the morning is a really bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAt!!!

This is exactly how I would Like my Wife, and she won't cross the line! Help--

She needs it, I'd like it, someone else too. Everyone Wins....

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Great story, great explanation of a very misunderstood practice, and a nice description of all the positives.

For those who gave the story a 1 star, you do not seem to understand the concept of a hotwife/stag relationship. It is only for confident men who know their wife will return and share the experience with her husband. Then the two of you will have things to reenact, share, and build upon for weeks, months, and years.

For those who wrote she is going to find a bigger cock and leave the husband, you also miss the point. He checked out the guy's equipment and arranged so she would have a strange bigger cock. He is fulfilling one of her fantasies and allowing her to experiment - with his support and full knowledge.

Jealousy, insecurity, and a lack of trust all lead to problems in relationships. Only a hotwife, supported by her stag husband, have that mutual love, trust, and support relationship to make this happen. This is different from female dominant cuckolding where the wife belittles the man, makes him wear a cock cage, and often makes him clean up the mess that other men made... This is not BDSM or S&M, although that might work into the play.

This can be about monster cocks, which she might desire, but she comes back. That takes trust, love, and communications. It takes maturity and being secure in one's masculinity. As a 21-year-old, I was insanely jealous when my gorgeous girlfriend walked the halls at college. That, however, is unhealthy, and for me, lead to disaster often. I outgrew that immaturity and now truly enjoy watching my wife, girlfriend, or SO being ogled, admired, and lusted after. It validates the way I feel about her.

For MichaelsD82, I suggest more of a description of both the hotwife and her lover. The husband usually wants to know and will often ask the man before he allows them to meet. Too big and he could damage her or exceed her comfort level. Too small and everybody is disappointed. Same for her...

Keep up the good work and thanks for writing this!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 6 years ago
Hot First Chapter

I hope there are several more to come. Normally 'Family' stories are not my thing but the set up here has a lot of interesting potential. I have a feeling a future chapter could well have Lisa and Mom both on a date with Carl while Daddy and Hubby sit home and jack off for each other. Other scenarios could well pop up too.

Good job MichaelsD82, keep the chapters coming please.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years ago
NOT AWFUL!

Wonder why there are only three comments written by someone with balls enough to have a user ID so they could be addressed and judged by their works? They have no trouble hiding in the shadows and throwing rocks at this authors work, but like “OLE SAM” the dog, they can dish it out—but they just can’t take it.

I agree with SJ about the shifting POV and I think 3rd person would have been be better. Unlike SJ I don’t object to fictional incest at the age involved in this story. In real life, incest is a definite turn-off that brings heartache even more surly than adultery. In fact I think the author has a little ‘family fun’ lined up here he’ll have a hard time writing out of the story.

One last nit-pick—I just finished an article about cutting our stories to the bone. I think this story would be a candidate for the recommended 30% cut, but I’ve never had the balls to try that on one of mine. I keep promising myself I will.

Thanks for the free read! cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
very hot

I love cuckold stories, especially the bareback ones.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 6 years ago
Personal Thoughts on Wife Dating

I wrote this ten years ago in response to a conversation in a Yahoo Group I was part of. The actual incidents described are from the early '70s, what my then wife and I called our 'hippie days'. I think it is totally relevant to the notion of wives dating and sexing other partners and hubby's reactions.

- - - - - - - - -

Let me throw out a few experiences about being a cuckold and we can talk about that first. I was married to a lady I care for 31 years. We have been divorced for 20 years, but still talk regularly about family stuff. During our early years, after our two kids were born, I let her know that since she had been a virgin when we met, if she wanted to get a few outside experiences that was okay by me. No pressure, just let her know it was okay. I will write now only about three and one only briefly.

She took me up on the offer. Her first was with a younger guy we knew named S.. S was about 19, my wife R (I hope you understand that I protect her privacy by using only initial) was probably 24 or so. She told me he was a bust as a lover and she was disappointed. Not so disappointed, though, that she gave up on the idea of extra lovers.

Her second lover turned into a long term affair with another young but more experienced guy named E. They, we as a matter of fact, met at a Christmas party thrown by a non-profit group we were with. One interesting point about this was R happened to be wearing a rather dramatic dress I had made for her, a floor length halter topped, backless dress held together with velcro fastenings at the neck and back. After the party we and others went to his place to smoke some funny cigarettes. I had to leave early to relieve the babysitter, she stayed. After the others all left, the two got totally mellow. E found (un)fascination with the velcro and R came home about 4 am one well fucked woman by some other guy for the first, but not last, time. I, of course, had been home and alone in a two person bed with a quiet and dark house. Alone with my thoughts.

I didn't know her dress would come off that night, but I knew it might. I didn't know if she would fuck E that night, but I knew she might. I was pretty sure she didn't have her diaphragm in or with her, she didn't. I expected she would be home eventually, but always the wait is full of some anxiety. There are always questions: will HE be good for HER?, will SHE be good for HIM?, will SHE do this again?, and concern, will SHE be okay? Surprisingly, never was the question, How will I compare now? All of those questions were answered positively and E became one of R's lovers for several years. (As a strange aside, I find myself shivering even as I write this tale, remembering thirty-five years or so ago. It was a reaction I often had then and still have at the memory.)

The third experience I will relate happened at a house warming party we threw for a newly purchased big old house. It was the first house we ever owned, in some ways I wish I still had the house. The party was impromptu, a very cold winter night in Dallas and there was an eclipse of a big full moon. The party featured a lot of people, many we didn't really know, a lot of beer and wine, and someone brought a key of weed (the only one I have ever seen). People flowed throughout the house and outside to see the eclipse, then back in to get warm.

I had been upstairs doing something and returned to the living room. At one end of the LR we had two sofas facing one another, I saw a group of people sitting and went to them. R was lying stretched out on one sofa with one of the partyers we didn't know. She was fully dressed, a long skirt fashionable in those hippie days and a dark blue stretchy top. The guy was wearing jeans, his fly was unzipped and his cock was in R's mouth. His hand was behind her head, guiding her blow job motions and holding her in place. I sat on the floor leaning against the opposite sofa and quietly watched.

R sucked him for about five minutes, I don't remember anything abnormal about his cock size, probably an average six inches or so and slim. I do recall she was going deeper on him than she normally did with me but then weed always relaxed her and let her do a better job as a cock sucker. I just watched intently and she sucked him to a climax. When he finally did cum, he must have pulled her deeper onto his cock in a natural reaction to orgasm. She gagged, some of his cum flew out of her mouth back on to him. When they were finished, she just let her head lay in his lap quietly for a while as he held her.

As I think back, my reactions to seeing her with another guy were different than when she was out with a guy or I was at work. This was the first time I got to watch. The only unknown was how the sex started, other than that I knew all that happened. I saw it. It was far less threatening to see and know than not see and not know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
next part.

I'll bet dad will get some in the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I loved this

For those people who have a wife they like to share, this story is hot as fuck. The idea of setting her up on dates and not know who she will be fucking later is intense. Any husband who has a waited at home while his wife is out with another man understands just how intense that wait is. You managed to poetry that in the story. I see other s complained about the father, but there usually comes means time in every couple’s life that engage in this lifestyle when someone will find out. For us it was my sister. She sat me down and told me she had seen my wife out with another man and they were groping each other. Imagine explaining to your sister not only that you knew, but were cool with it. Please continue this series and pay no attention to the pathetic troll who posts all the dumb comments. We all know he lost his wife to a better man when he got her into swinging, so now he devotes his entire life to posting his dumb assed comments on Literotica. He apparently is a two time loser as his wife didn’t want him and no one here does either. Just do what other authors are doing and delete his stupid ranting. We will all be happier. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot and a great idea!

I'd love to set up dates for my wife! Great story!

Blue69loverBlue69loveralmost 6 years ago
nice

Great start to a series. Lots of places to go with this including sex with the father and mother in law. Please keep it going. Adding you to favs so I don’t miss the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice

I like the whole concept and I love authors who delete the trash talking comments. Bonus points for you!

pinkeewinkeepinkeewinkeealmost 6 years ago
Sexy!!!

Finally a story that worth reading :) loved it to the core... very good narration.. keep up the good work Michael...muahhh

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Wow!!!

OMG...so hot! Flows nicely with hot sex scenes. Looking forward to more chapters. Maybe a date with an uncle, nephew, and even a brother. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A promising ....

....opening to what should end up a nice series. O look forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very, very, few minor flaws. Great story, well stated, flowed more than nicely, so, WELL DONE, sir!! Hope there is more to come, extension(s) to this adventure. Thanks !

CARLVPCARLVP5 months ago

I've always wanted to swap with my inlaws. Screw my wifes mother while her father fucked her but never had the guts to raise the issue. In my old age things have loosened up profoundly and wished I had.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous