Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,175 Followers

I had my cock in my hand as I hurried from my hiding spot to look out the windows. I watched as Lisa reached out and took Carl's hand in hers as he was leading her to his car. I was very impressed, he was driving a silver Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet. He had the top down and it looked so cool. I thought to myself he must do very well at his firm. I had learned while talking to him he is an Engineer.

I watched Lisa get into the passenger side and Carl close her door. He went around and climbed into the driver's seat. I could tell by the way he was moving how excited he was. They sat there talking for a few minutes. I could see Lisa turn slightly toward him. I saw her arms move and could see she had reached out to hold his hands. After talking a couple minutes they both turned to face forward. I heard the sweet roar of the engine come to life then watched as Carl backed out of our driveway and headed off down the street.

Back in the living room I grabbed the remote control for the television and pressed the power button. I turned the channel to the baseball game. My cock was still out and as hard as ever. I just about shot my load when I heard her tell Carl she hoped he didn't mind that she liked sleeping nude. My cock was straining as I thought about Lisa and the plans I knew Carl had for their date. I knew my Lisa would be a date he would not soon forget.

Each and every time Lisa leaves on a date I tell myself to wait until she comes back home, but every time I end up jerking off at least two or three times before she gets back home. The ball game was on and the score was tied up, but as I slowly stroked my cock I was was already on thinking about who I would find for her next date.

Chapter 3 – Handsome Carl (Lisa)

When I opened the door and saw Carl standing there I could not remember ever seeing him before. I have no doubt I had, but I just couldn't remember. He stepped into the house and I knew Paul was watching. I made sure to stand so my husband could see both Carl and me. I know this part really excites him. I wondered if he had his cock in his hand and was stroking it. He had told me he does that sometimes when he is watching me meet my date for the first time.

Carl seemed to be a really nice guy and there was no argument he is a handsome man. Like most of the guys on the first date, Carl was nervous. I could see the front of his pants had a nice bulge and I wanted to feel it. I have found grabbing a guy by his cock will bring him out of a daze. Doing this also let's him know I am no prude. The nice side benefit is I get an advanced idea as to how big he is. I knew from the angle we were standing that Paul could see as I grabbed Carl's cock and held on to it.

As always happens when I do this, the tension was broken and Carl relaxed just a little. If he had any doubts he was going to get to fuck me, those doubts were now gone. Knowing Paul was listening I told Carl I hoped he didn't mind I liked sleeping nude. I said if for Carl, but mostly for Paul. If he hadn't had his cock in his hand before, I knew he would after hearing that.

As we were walking away from the house Carl was evidently too shy to hold my hand, so I reached out and took hold of his. He led me to his car, a beautiful and I knew very expensive sports car. It was a convertible and I love convertibles. He had the top down. As I got into the car I saw from the logo on the dash it was a Porsche, but I didn't know anything about the model or that stuff. I knew Paul would know all about it and most likely be able to tell me every detail about it including how much it sells for new. All I knew was it was cute and sexy.

Carl was a gentleman and closed my door. He stashed my overnight bag behind the seat and climbed into the driver's seat. He turned toward me before starting the car. I turned to face him reaching out to take hold of his hands. I saw him looking at my legs just before he asked, "Do you want to know what I have planned?"

I shook my head and said, "No, I like being surprised. My husband has given me to you for the night and I just want you to enjoy our date. I am in your hands and want to learn all about you."

"You are amazing. I don't think I have ever met a woman quite like you."

"I like that. You are a very handsome man. I am excited my husband picked you for my date."

"Damn, you are beautiful!"

I smiled and said, "Thank you Sir."

He let go of my hands and looked at me a moment or two longer then turned to start the car. I like the fact men find me attractive. I could tell he wanted to kiss me and I was disappointed he had not acted on that impulse.

I know men like petite women and if I am nothing else, I am petite. I buckled my seat belt as Carl started the car and backed out of the drive. He shifted the car into first and smashed the gas at he let the clutch out. The force of acceleration pressed me back into the seat and we were off toward the freeway. I watched at his right hand was shifting the gears up and down through the range. He seldom used his brakes, but instead would down shift as he cut in and out weaving through traffic.

I loved the exhilaration as he drove to the restaurant. It was obvious from watching him as he became an extension of the car that he loved to drive and loved his car. When we pulled up in front of the restaurant it was one I knew of, but had been to only once before. Carl seemed to have hit a new level of energy as he jumped out of the car and was there to help me out as the valet held my door open for me. The valet handed him a ticket for the car and I heard him say a long drawn out, "Sw-e-e-e-e-e-t ride." as he jumped into the drivers seat and drove it off to park.

Carl just watched and smiled. "I always like it when they first get in. It is such a cool car to drive."

"And expensive," I added.

"Yes, that it is, but it is my only big extravagance."

He offered me his arm. I placed my hand in his bent elbow and followed along as he led me into the restaurant. Carl ordered for both of us and ordered a nice bottle of wine. Not much was said as the waiter brought the wine to the table and poured a sample for Carl to sample. As Carl was doing this I could not help but notice the waiter was busy sneaking peaks at me. I pretended to not notice as I concentrated on Carl. After Carl gave his approval the waiter poured the wine and left us alone to visit.

Carl seemed to open up slowly like a flower blossom. Gradually the inner layers were revealed. I was sure most of it was his shyness and the fact neither of us had been formally introduced. I had the advantage in that I had been in this situation several times before.

It is a little awkward visiting with someone of the opposite sex knowing later you would be in bed with this person. He hadn't even kissed me yet, but we both knew later he would be filling my pussy with his cum.

Normally a relationship evolves over a period of time as you work up to eventually being intimate. While it might be a little unusual at first, I find it to be exciting to have my husband select a man he wants to fuck me. We had been doing this for a few years and it has always been fun and erotic. Some dates ended better than others, and I was picking up the feeling that this was going to be one of the better ones.

While we waited for our food and enjoyed the wine, Carl said, "This seems so strange. We don't even know each other yet, but..."

He paused in mid sentence and I said, "Carl, if you don't want to do this, there is nothing that says we have to."

"No, no it is not that. Not that at all. I just don't know how I should act since we hardly know each other. Not only that, you are married."

"Trust me Carl, I understand. Maybe I can help. First off, my husband set up this date, right?"

He nodded his head in answer. "Second he told you what you are allowed to do, correct?"

"Yea, he basically said anything I want."

"That is right. Lastly, you are not a virgin, correct?"

"Yea, I mean no, I am not. I have been with other women."

"Good, that makes two of us."

Carl grinned and I knew what he was thinking when I added, "As well as other men." I gave him my sexiest smile and was sure he followed my meaning. I really hadn't been with any women before, but I know guys have fantasies of women together. I have absolutely nothing against women who like to be with other women, it was just that I had never had the opportunity. I had often wondered what it would be like and I know it was crazy, but I even wondered if wanting to experience making love to another woman made me bi-sexual. I realized it didn't, but maybe one day I would have the opportunity.

I said, "Just think of it like this. We both I plan on spending the night in your bed. It is not like you have to wonder if you are going to hit a home run, I assure you that you are going to hit several grand slams out of the park before morning. Act like this is our tenth date and we know each other very well. Act as if this is not the first time we have met. I promise I will not break and you will not offend me. You may touch me anywhere you want, whenever you want. I want you to treat me like your long time girlfriend." I paused watching him then asked, "Does that help?"

We were sitting at a small table next to each other. I saw his arm move then his hand was on my bare thigh. His eyes were on mine as I smiled and said, "Yes, Honey that is much better. I like the feeling of a man's strong hand on me."

He squeezed my thigh and I reached under and placed my hand on top of his then said, "That is much better. As you can see, this is also what I wanted and I didn't even bite."

He smiled then I saw him leaning toward me. I knew what he wanted and leaned toward him until our lips met. His breath was fresh and minty, and his tongue was in my mouth. Our kiss was interrupted as the waiter cleared his throat and was standing there with our food. We were both a little embarrassed and didn't say anything as he put the plates on the table in front of us. Carl had pulled his hand back off my leg.

As we ate I wanted to know more about Carl, and like all men, he was eager to talk about himself. I listened as he told me his background and the fact he has an older brother and younger sister. I don't know if Paul even knew this, but Carl had attended the same university we had graduated from. He was a couple years ahead of us and told me he had a Master's degree in Structural Engineering.

"Lisa do you like to dance?"

"Yes, but I am not very good."

"That is not what I heard. After we finish would you like to go dancing or to the hotel?"

"That is up to you. It honestly doesn't matter to me. What do you want to do?"

He grinned at my question and I quickly added, "Yes, I know you want to do that and I promise you we will, but do you want to go dancing before we get naked?"

Carl said, "Getting naked with you sounds like a lot of fun, but it might be fun to dance a little. I warn you I am not very good, but yea it might be fun. There is a club with a live band in our hotel."

"That sounds perfect, " I said. "We can dance a little then when we are ready we can go to our room and shed our clothes."

Carl was nodding his head and said, "Yes, I would like that."

A few minutes later we had finished dinner, paid the check, and were back in his car. We were once again weaving through traffic and in no time were at one of the oldest and nicest hotels in the city. Carrying my bag along with his own, Carl led me into the lobby. He checked us in and was given the key to our room. He waived off the bellman who offered to help and we headed toward our room.

After getting off the elevator Carl led me to a suite. The view of the city through the floor to ceiling windows was awesome. Carl came up behind me wrapping his arms around me saying, maybe we should just stay here and skip the dancing."

Reaching behind me I took hold of his cock and said, "This big guy can wait a little longer. You promised me at least one dance and drink."

He was definitely getting more comfortable around me. He kissed the side of my neck. A man touching or kissing the side of my neck always sends a shiver through my core directly to my clit. I tuned in his arms and put my arms around his neck. We looked at each other a few moments then our lips touched. It was a gentle loving kiss. When our lips parted I took hold of his hand and said, "Come on Sweetie. If I don't get you out of here now we will never get onto the dance floor."

He was protesting as I drug him toward the door. I knew if he really wanted to stay there was no way I would be able to stop him. I didn't care if we stayed and fucked the night away, but he said he wanted to dance and it had been a long time for me as well.

The club was busy, but the music was subdued. I don't like clubs where you have to scream at each other in order to be heard. We ordered drinks then headed toward the dance floor. It didn't take me long to learn Carl was an excellent dancer. We danced a couple of slow dances and I could feel his hard cock pressing against me. I always get aroused knowing the effect my body has on a man.

As the third song was starting it was another slow one and I saw someone tap Carl on the shoulder. At first I couldn't see who it was, but evidently he had asked Carl if he could dance with me. Carl handed me off to this man who pulled me tight against him. It was unusual for a man to pull me this close before he even had a chance to meet me.

The man was tall and broad shouldered. I then heard a voice I knew very well. "Honey, you look really pretty tonight. It is nice to see you." The voice was unmistakably that of my father! I looked up to see him looking at me. I was speechless.

"That is a nice handsome young man you are with, but where is Paul?"

I had often wondered what I would do if this ever happened. We live in my hometown and see my parents several times a month. Until now Paul and I had always been able to keep this part of our lives private. Now I had to explain it and I had never been able to lie to my father. Each time I had ever tried he saw right through me. I had learned, the hard way, to be up front with him and his love for me would always come through.

I said, "Daddy let's finish this dance then I promise I will explain." I knew this would give me some time to stall and think about what I was going to say.

He said nothing, but did relax his embrace and we danced like he and I had done for so many years. My father and I were always very close and I knew no matter what, he would back me in whatever decision I made. I made up my mind as we danced I was going to tell him the truth and was pretty sure he would understand, he very likely would not approve, but he would understand.

When the song finished I said, "Just a minute Daddy. Let me tell Carl you and I need to talk."

He nodded his head and I could not tell whether or not he was upset. I went to our table and told Carl I needed to talk to the man I had been dancing with. I told him to wait for me and promised him I would be back when I was done. He gave me a quizzical look, but I assured him everything was fine.

I returned to find my father waiting where I had left him. He said, "Let's get out of the club where we can have a little more quiet and privacy."

Following him to a bench outside the club entrance he asked, "Is this okay?" I nodded my head and we sat on the bench.

Turning slightly to face him I said, "Daddy I can explain. This is something Paul and I have been doing for maybe five years or so..." I went on to explain how Paul finds me dates and I go out with guys some of whom I have met before or even dated before and some who are complete strangers to me.

He asked, "This guy you are with tonight. Where does he fit into this?"

"He is a guy Paul met at the gym. I guess I met him once maybe 6 months ago, but I don't remember him. He is a really nice guy from what I have seen so far. He took me out for a very nice meal." I told him the name of the restaurant and he seemed to be impressed. "We then came here for some dancing and that is when you saw us."

He sat there looking at me waiting for me to continue. When I didn't he questioned, "And after you are finished dancing...?"

I looked into his eyes, took a deep breath, then said, "Then we will go up to our room. The room he booked for the night."

"So you are spending the night?"

"Yes Daddy, that is the plan."

"And Paul knows where you are if he needs you?"

"Yes Daddy. Carl told him where we were going to eat and where we are spending the night."

"Honey are you sure about this?"

"Yes Daddy, this is not the first time. I know you are disappointed, but it is..."

He held up his hand to stop me and said, "No, you don't understand. I am not disappointed I am simply concerned and want to make sure Paul knows where you are and what is going on. I understand what you are doing, and this probably should be your mother who is telling you this, but your ole Mom and Dad are not as naive and innocent as you might think. We have done some swinging ourselves." He could have knocked me over with a feather, then he continued, "Honey, the fact is when you were born your mother wanted to have a paternity test done, but I refused to let her do it. Several years later we did have the test done because we needed to know who your father was, for health reasons."

"Daddy, what are you talking about?" Now I was the one who was totally confused.

"As I said, your mother and I were involved in a group of what we called Swingers. Your mother wasn't certain who your biological father was. We learned a couple of the men who could have fathered you had some genetic heart problems and we needed to know if their genetic defects might have been passed on to you. When you were born I told your mother I didn't care if you were from my sperm or some other man's. I knew you were my little girl regardless as to whose sperm started the process."

I was stunned to learn my parents had been swingers. I never would have suspected anything like that. My father had been the perfect father. I didn't want to, but I had to ask, "And what did you find out?"

"You were always my little girl, but the test showed you were my biological child as well."

I am not sure why, but I breathed a sigh of relief. He was right, it didn't matter, but it was also nice to know.

"Honey I understand what you are going through because I know what it is like for us."

I noticed he used the present tense and asked, "What it IS like for you, as in currently?"

He nodded his head and grinned. He said, "Your mother is, as you say, a very hot wife."

I put my hands over my ears and said, "DADDY! You can't tell me stuff like that."

He laughed and said, "Just like Paul, I can't help it that I am married to such a sexy woman. You must get your heightened sexual desire from her. Baby you know I will never judge you. I just want to make sure you are safe and that you and Paul are okay."

"Yes Daddy we are both just fine."

Grinning he said, "Well you might be fine, but I am sure poor Paul is home jerking off thinking about you."

"DADDY!"

He grinned saying, "Honey, that is what guys do. You know I am right. Now run along and make that man you are with happy. He probably thinks the old man you were dancing with has taken his place."

I hugged him and without even thinking about it, gave him a kiss on the lips. I had kissed my father on the lips only a few times. Normally I always kissed his cheek, but at that moment I felt so much closer to him than ever before. When our lips parted I said, "Daddy, you would not be such a bad replacement. I love you."

"I love you too Honey. Now run along before he grabs a cute little cocktail waitress."

I laughed at his comment then hurried back inside the club where Carl was waiting. I could see Daddy sitting just outside the entrance of the club on the bench by himself and wondered why I had not asked him what he was doing here tonight and why Mom wasn't with him. He seemed to be scanning the women walking around as if he was looking for someone in particular.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,175 Followers