Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,171 Followers

Upon finding Carl still sitting at the table where I had left him earlier, I took hold of his hand and asked, "Can we go to our room now?"

His face lit up when he looked at me and with a grin he said, "I thought you would never ask."

Carl never asked about the man I had danced with and found the need to have a private conversation with. I figured if Paul set me up with him again maybe then I might open up to him and tell him what the interruption in our date had been all about. Until then I was focused on my date and making him happy.

When we arrived back in our room some of the butterflies I had experienced earlier returned. It did not matter how many times this scenario had played out before, I still had a slight case of the nerves. I think the nervousness of knowing I am about to be intimate with someone for the first time plays a large part in what I liked about dating guys my husband had arranged with to take me out. As is normally the case, Carl's nerves were much worse than mine. He had been doing fine until it was time to take this next step. It was the part of the date he had been looking forward to the most, but it was also the part of the date that made both of us anxious.

I put my arms around his neck and said, "Baby I am all yours. My husband wants you to en;joy yourself. I am here to make sure that happens."

"Lisa, you are the sexiest woman I have ever met."

"You are not so bad yourself." While keeping my eyes on his I dropped my arms from his neck and moved my hands to his belt to begin unbuckling it. As I was in the process of doing this I asked, "If you could have anything you wanted, anything at all, right now, what would it be?"

He grinned and said, "Porsche has a new model that is really..."

I punched him in the arm and gave him a sexy frown then said, "Buster if you want any pussy tonight you better come up with a better answer than that."

He held up both hands in surrender saying, "I am sorry, but I couldn't resist. So anything at all?" He paused as if to think then said, "I think it would be my newest buddy's wife naked in my hotel room on her knees sucking my cock while she looks up at me so I can see her beautiful eyes and watch my cock going in and out of her mouth."

"That is much better and I am almost certain that can be arranged."

I did a slow strip tease for him removing my blouse then my skirt. I reached behind my back and unfastened my bra. I held it to my breasts then slowly lowered it to let him see my breasts. Next I turned my back to him and pulled my thong down my legs. When I had stepped out of it I turned to face him with one hand covering my pussy and the other holding the thong.

He reached out and took my thong from me. Our eyes were locked on each other as he put the satin garment to his nose and sucked in a deep breath through his nose. He smiled and said, "That is such a sexy aroma."

Pulling my hand away from my pussy and holding both arms out to my side I asked, "Does the gentleman like what he sees?"

"Oh fuck! Hell Yes!"

I was standing in front of Carl totally naked for the first time. I had unbuckled his belt but otherwise he was still fully clothed. I love the look on a guy's face at this moment. I believe it is at this precise moment that a woman has the most control. Giving him a few seconds to look I then asked, "Sweetie, do you want me to take off my heels?"

He said, "Fuck, you are gorgeous!" He shook his head, as if clearing his thoughts, then said, "No, leave them on. They are too damn hot to take off."

I smiled at him then took one step toward him and knelt on the carpet in front of him. I went to work on his pants by finishing what I had started. I unzipped his pants and lowered them to the floor. I could easily see there was a nice bulge in his boxers that was creating a large tent in the fabric. Taking hold of the waistband I lowered his boxers revealing a very hard, thick, and heavily veined cock pointing directly at me. I looked up at him smiling and while keeping my eyes on him I cupped his balls in my left hand and gripped his hard shaft in my right. I opened my mouth wide and extended my tongue to touch the spongy and silky soft flesh of his glans. I tasted his pre-cum leaking from the tip of his large organ.

At the touch of my tongue, he groaned and threw his head back. His eyes returned to mine as the head of his cock disappeared between my lips. I moved my head forward then back, each time taking more and more of his hard shaft into my mouth and throat taking him deeper and deeper each time.

I had learned to control my gag reflex long ago and could take a man deep into my throat. Carl watched intently as I pulled back to where just the tip of his cock was between my lips then I would move toward him until my nose was pressed into his pubes, tickling my nose. A couple of times I gagged just a little, but most guys like that.

As I moved my mouth back and forth I was thinking how Paul had done a very nice job finding me such a nice cock to enjoy. My eyes were still locked with Carl's. I knew men liked looking into the eyes of the woman who was sucking their cock, and Carl had even told me he wanted me to look at him.

Without much warning I felt Carl's hands on my head pulling my face hard against his body. Fortunately, feeling his hands on my head was enough warning of what was about to happen for me to suck in a deep breath filling my lungs with air. A second or two later my windpipe was blocked as he pushed his thick shaft into my neck.

I could feel the underside of his cock pressing against my tongue. With my tongue I could feel the pulsations along the underside of his cock feeling his cum traveling through his cock and then dumping directly into my throat. His semen was being dumped directly into my stomach denying me the opportunity to enjoy the manly flavor of his essence.

I had felt this before and never grew tired of it, but I do like tasting a man's cum. I was just about to run out of breath when he relaxed and released his grip on my head. I pulled his cock out and sucked in several deep breaths of air.

He was smiling and then said, "I wanted that to go in your pussy, but I got caught up in how good it felt I just couldn't stop."

I was now cupping his balls in my hand when I said, "Baby we have all night and remember I have two more holes you can use."

He smiled and said, "Fuck Me!"

I grinned and said, "No Sir. You are supposed to fuck ME."

I finished undressing him while keeping my heels strapped around my ankles. We climbed into bed and talked while I fondled his cock. I enjoy playing with a man's cock. The gasping and moaning sounds of pleasure as he enjoys my hands on his manhood never fail to delight me.

Once his cock began to get hard again he moved me into position on my back with my legs spread wide. He climbed between my legs and was looking down at my pussy then at me. He had his cock in his hand and I could feel the tip touching my lips. He was looking at me as I smiled and nodded my head. With a grin he looked at my bald pussy and pushed his cock between my lips and into me.

I let out a gasp when I felt him enter me. I could already tell he was not going to fuck me aggressively the way I enjoyed it the most, but was going to go slow. With him already having cum once it was going to take a long time for him to cum at this pace and that was not all bad. His cock felt very good and I didn't care if he slow fucked me all night. The sensation of his cock filling me then leaving me empty, in anticipation of being filled again, was perfect.

When he eventually began filling my pussy with his seed I was on my fifth orgasm. He remained inside me for quite a while after filling me with cum, then when he did pull out I moved down to take him in my mouth cleaning his cock and balls of the mixture of my pussy juice and his semen. Once I was sure he was clean I cleaned a little more. Finally I moved up to lay my head on his chest and place my open palm on his flaccid cock. He held me tight against his body as we slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning my head was still on his chest. I could hear his heart beating and hear his lungs filling with air then releasing it, only to fill again. I slowly moved down his body and lay the side of my face on his groin taking his flaccid cock into my mouth. I slowly began sucking on it enjoying how it felt in my mouth. It remained flaccid for a while then began filling with blood and hardening. I could feel him moving and hear him moaning letting me know he was waking up.

I heard him exclaim, "What the fuck!" then let out a groan of contentment. He said, "Oh fuck Baby that feels awesome! Nobody has ever woke me up like that." Jokingly he then said, "Why don't you divorce your husband and marry me?"

I laughed and said, "You went to the same college as we did. You should have found me first."

He gave me an exasperated moan and said, "Yea, that is the story of my life."

I put his cock back in my mouth and it quickly grew to full erection filling my mouth to overflow. I didn't know what he wanted to do next so I kept sucking until he said, "Last night you mentioned three holes. I think I missed one somewhere."

I lifted my head up and got on my elbows to look at him. I said, "Baby I am here for you and you know you can do what you want." As I was saying this and looking into his eyes, further down his body I was using my hand to slowly stroke his manhood.

He grinned and asked, "Can you get on your stomach?"

I didn't move but instead said, "Yes, Baby I am perfectly capable of getting on my stomach."

He looked at me trying to figure out why I wasn't moving into position. Then I saw it in his eyes as he understood. He gave me a mischievous look as if to say, 'I can play it that way too.' He said, "Baby get on your stomach, I am going to fuck that tight little ass."

I looked at him, smiled, then in my most submissive voice said, "Yes Sir. I am yours to take however you want."

He took a pillow from the head of the bed, doubling it over before shoving it under my hips elevating my ass for a better angle for penetration. He moved my legs apart and I knew I was dry and a little nervous as large as he was of him attempting to penetrate me without lubrication. I was thankful when I felt him push his cock into my pussy to cover it with my slick pussy secretions. After a half dozen or so strokes he pulled out and I felt him position the head of his cock against my smallest hole.

Relaxing as much as possible I prepared myself for his entry, I knew was coming. Larger cocks than his had been in my ass, but it had been quite some time since one as large as his had penetrated my tiny hole. He began pushing and after considerable effort my sphincter relented allowing him entry. I had been biting my lower lip to keep from crying out and was relieved once the tip of his cock was fully inside me.

"Wait just a minute Baby. Let me get used to your cock. You are so big I need to stretch a little."

He held himself in place as I continued to will myself to relax. After a couple minutes I said, "Okay Honey I think I am ready. Fill my little ass with your cock."

I felt the pressure as he slowly pushed the remainder of his cock into me. When I felt his pubes tickle my cheeks I knew he was almost fully inside me. He kept pushing until he was pressed hard against my ass. Once he was fully inside me he rested and didn't move. I think he was enjoying the feeling of my tight sphincter gripping his cock rather than simply giving me more time to adjust to his thick shaft.

When he began moving it felt incredible. "Fuck me Baby. Your cock is so big." I could tell he was like a lot of men and enjoyed me talking dirty to him. "Your buddy's wife's ass is yours to use. You can fuck it all you want Baby. He gave it to you to fuck." He wasn't saying a word, but his thrusts were speeding up and he was driving his cock into me with a lot more force. His groin slamming into my ass cheeks felt good.

"Oh fuck Baby, that feels so damn good. Fill my ass Baby, fill it full of your seed." I was moving my ass and trying to push up against him as he was driving his cock into me. Now that I was loosened up his cock felt really good.. I reached back with both hands and to take hold of his body. I felt him raise up and take my wrists in his hands. He was pulling me backward as he drove his cock into my ass. He was using my arms like reins on a horse. With his knees he moved my legs together and was straddling my legs with his knees on the outside of my thighs. He was driving his cock into me hard and fast. I loved how it felt.

He rode me that way for a while then he released my arms and gripped my hips digging his fingers hard into my flesh as he held my hip bones and fucked my ass even harder. He lasted only a few additional seconds before crying out something unintelligible and pressing his pubes hard against my ass while his body pumped his semen deep inside me.

His grip relaxed as his orgasm faded and he fell forward laying on my back. He was breathing hard and fast trying to recover from the exertion of fucking me so hard. I turned my head to try and look back at him as I said, "Honey that was amazing. Your cock is huge!"

We lay there enjoying the afterglow for quite some time. Eventually we made our way to the shower where I was able to get him hard one last time. It took me quite a while, but he eventually fed me one last load of semen. We kissed and hugged under the cascade of warm water from the shower. Only when we started to run out of hot water did we decide to get out and get dressed.

After eating breakfast in one of the restaurants in the hotel we climbed into Carl's cute little car for the wild and exciting trip home. The difference this time was Carl didn't shift near as much as he had before. He had gotten over the shyness of the evening before and it seemed he preferred his hand high on my bare thigh pressed against my pussy. I didn't mind at all, I liked his hand where it was much better than on the gear shift.

I thought once he loosened up, this might happen as he became more comfortable with me. He didn't know, but earlier I had decided to not wear anything under my skirt in hopes this would happen. I knew how Paul liked feeling my pussy as he drove and figured Carl would also. His hand was resting between my legs in direct contact with my bare hairless lips.

Chapter 4 - All the Details (Paul)

My wife would be home soon. Lisa had sent me a text from the hotel as they were finishing up breakfast. She told me they would be home shortly. It was my practice to hide when her date picked her up and then greet my wife and her date when they returned. I had jacked off four times since they had left and was anxious for Lisa to get home. Not only was I in need of my wife's touch I also needed to talk to her regarding my visitor the previous evening.

I could not get it out of my head how late last night her father had visited the house. My father-in-law is the best. He and I have always had a great relationship, but seldom does he or my mother-in-law come to our home. Normally we go to theirs. Imagine my surprise when at 11:00 PM the doorbell rang. I almost didn't answer it, but was afraid something might have happened to Lisa.

When I opened the door I saw it was Lisa's father, Jason. Before stepping into the house he said "Son, we need to talk."

I stepped aside allowing him to enter. Closing the door I followed him into the living room. I thought maybe it had something to do with Karen, Lisa's mother. It is clear my wife got her looks from her mother. I have seen photos of Karen when she was younger and there is no doubt Lisa is her mother's daughter. You could easily pass the photos of Karen, when she was Lisa's age, off as being Lisa. Karen was just as good looking as her daughter is now and for an older woman she is still an extremely attractive woman.

Jason had already taken a seat. I sat down and waited for him to tell me why he was here at such a late hour. He obviously had something on his mind the way he was looking at me. He said, "Paul I am hesitant to do this, but for Lisa's sake I have to know. Where is my daughter tonight?"

I couldn't believe he was asking this,but the better question was why was he asking. Did he know something I was unaware of him having knowledge of? I asked, "She is out with a friend, why do you ask?"

"A friend?"

"Yes Sir."

"A friend of hers or yours?"

Lisa had always told me to never lie to her father. She claimed he was a human lie detector and I had always followed her advice with regards to her parents. I took a deep breath and said, "Well Sir, I guess you could say it is mine."

"Male or female?"

"Male Sir."

"One last question, were is she and be specific?"

I gave him the name of the hotel and he said, "So it is true. You know what is going on. You sent her on a date and know she is spending the night with this guy?"

I was ready for the broken nose I was about to experience when that meaty fist of his connected with my face as I answered, "Yes Sir that is correct."

His shoulders sort of slumped as he seemed to relax and let out a sigh of relief. He looked at me and said, "Fuck Son, I have been worried sick she lied to me and you didn't know. Now that I know she was telling me the truth I feel much better."

"Sir?"

"Oh that's right, you don't know. A few hours ago I ran into Lisa and that guy you set her up with. She told me everything, but I had to make sure. I'm sorry, but that is why I stopped by so late."

He went on to tell me about his and his wife's own wild sexual practices and how they did not know for several years if he was Lisa's biological father. He told me how they had partied with so many couples and they were worried her father might have been one of two other men her mother had enjoyed over the years and if so they had some genetic health issues that Lisa might have inherited. It was the need to know the identity of her biological father for health reasons that led them to finally confirm Jason was in fact my wife's biological father.

He said, "Son, there was never any doubt I was her Daddy, and the identity of whose sperm had fertilized Karen's egg was never a concern of mine. I probably still wouldn't know if not for that heart issue and us wanting to make sure if she did have the genetic defect that we stayed on top of it."

Jason stayed for over an hour telling me how he and Karen partied in groups and even had participated in 'House Key parties'. I had heard about these parties but Karen and I had never been a part of one. He looked me straight in the eye and said, "Son, it is important for you to know and believe what I am about to tell you. It is true I love sex and I have fucked a lot of women, but you have to know I have NEVER touched Lisa." He placed a lot of emphasis on the word NEVER.

I said, "I believe you. You never have to worry about me thinking otherwise."

"It is important to me that you know. I am not saying she isn't one sexy little gal, but I would never touch a child. My interest is only in adults."

I wondered what he was telling me. Was he saying he has never touched Lisa, but that could change now that she is an adult. Was he telling me this about my mother-in-law since he now knew Lisa and I are much more open minded than he had realized? I wasn't sure and didn't think that was the time to pursue the topic further with him..

He glanced at the clock on the wall and said, "Oh I am sorry. I didn't realize how late it is. I need to take off."

"That is fine, with Lisa gone there is not much to do here. I won't be going to bed for a while yet."

He grinned and said, "Yea, I know how it is. I told Lisa you would be busy with that." He gave me a wink and I know I must have blushed. I opened the door and just before he left he said, "Remember to take it easy, if she is like her mother was after being with another man she is going to want a tool she is more familiar with when she gets home. I know I will be busy too."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,171 Followers