Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,175 Followers

I wasn't sure what he meant, but smiled and said, "Yes Sir, I will remember," just before I closed and locked the door.

I had been on my way to bed when the doorbell had rung. Now there was no way I was going to get any sleep. I turned the television back on and started the DVD I had been watching featuring the husband who sets up dates for his wife. It didn't take long at all before I was pumping another thick load out of my balls. Only then was I able to finally fall off to sleep.

****

Lisa's text message from the restaurant had awakened me. Thoughts of all that had happened, along with what I had learned the previous night had my cock hard as I anxiously waited for Lisa and Carl to pull up.

The sound of the high performance engine in Carl's Porsche revving in the drive got my attention. I looked out and saw that fancy little sports car and saw my Lisa grinning from ear to ear as Carl opened her door. He was the one this time to take hold of her hand as he carried her bag in his other hand. I opened the door as they stepped onto the porch.

Greeting them I asked, "Did you two have fun?"

Lisa looked at Carl then at me before saying, "Yes it was a great date. Carl was such a gentleman and his car is so cool. You would love it."

"I am sure I would, it is pretty cool looking." I paused and said, "I hope Carl came through and didn't disappoint you in any way."

Lisa said, "Absolutely not, but maybe you need to ask him about your wife?"

"Well Carl, was she everything you expected?"

"No, she was so much more." He looked at Lisa then back to me and said, "If you will allow me, I would very much like to date your wife again."

"I will keep that in mind. I have your phone number."

Carl was looking at me when he said, "Do you mind?" then shifted his gaze to Lisa.

"No, not at all, but you two might want to come inside and not give the neighbors a show."

They both stepped inside and I closed the door. I stood a few feet away and heard Carl say, "Lisa you are the sexiest woman I have ever met. Last night is one I will never forget. Thank you so much." He then pulled her to him and gave her a very passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. He finally let her up and looked at me and said, "I owe you man.. Thanks a million."

He glanced one more time at Lisa then opened the door and left. Lisa closed the door. She turned to me and said, "Honey he was such a nice guy and I had so much fun. Thank you for that date."

"I am happy you had a good time and enjoyed Carl."

"Oh I did."

A serious look came over her face and she said, "We need to talk about Daddy."

The look on her face was as I expected when I said, "Yea, I know."

****

END of PART 1

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,175 Followers