Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

"That's what I said. It will stay like that until the buttons are pressed to let it drain."

"It's amazing! I've heard of implants, but never seen one or even knew how they worked."

"Yes, it is pretty amazing. When a man gets a certain age, things begin to not work as well as they did when he was younger. Do you want me to pull out now?"

Grinning I said, "Can't you just keep it in me forever?"

He laughed then said, "That might not work so well, but if I was going to be stuck inside a woman you would certainly be one of my top picks to be stuck inside."

I said, "Okay, I guess if you have to."

Hose rose up off me and I felt his cock begin to be pulled out of me. Normally the guys go soft and slip out, but here was a cock as hard now as it had been, he first entered me. It was truly a mind-blowing unique experience. On that point Paul had been right. As I thought about what Paul had said, it now made a lot more sense.

I saw Hose take hold of his scrotum and said, "NO, please don't, at least not yet." I knew he was about to let his cock deflate, but I had one more thing I wanted to do first.

Sliding down toward his hips I took his stiff flesh in my hands and began licking it clean. He moaned and I could tell his flesh was sensitive. I asked, "Is that okay?"

"Baby you never need to ask that. It has just been such a long time since I had a woman clean me like that afterward. Please whatever you do, please don't stop."

I smiled and continued. Once I had finished, I said, "Before you make it soft please do just one more thing."

"Name it."

I reached for my phone again and said, "Sit on the side of the bed and take some photos of me. Make sure you include my face in the photo, I want to be able to prove I had this cock."

He took my phone smiling and asked, "You sure your husband won't mind?"

"I'm sure."

I took his shaft between both hands and the first shot Hose took was me looking up over his glans at him smiling. I kept licking and putting his glans in my mouth as he continued to take pictures. After he had taken several I said, "Thank you so much. I will treasure these."

"Remember, I get a copy."

"Of course."

He let me press the buttons to release the fluid we had pumped into his cock earlier. As I held the buttons with my thumb and forefinger, I watched his cock begin to drop. He said, "If you hold the buttons with one hand and squeeze it with the other, it will be easier and faster."

I wasn't interested in making him soft faster, but I was interested in seeing how all this worked. I was still on my knees on the floor as I began to squeeze his cock and I really could feel it draining faster. When he said I had it back to normal I released the buttons and leaned in to give his glans a kiss.

Reaching down he took hold of my arms pulling me up from the bed until my heels were on the floor. With his arm around me he led me into the main room of the suite and over to a love seat. He sat then pulled me down to sit sideways on his lap as he wrapped his arms around me. I put the side of my face against his chest and pulled my legs up putting my heels on the love seat. He began gently stroking my hair and said, "Baby that was amazing. Thank you so much."

I pulled my head off his chest and looked up at him saying, "I loved it! It did hurt at first, but after that it got much better. I'm so happy Paul decided t share me with you."

He smiled then said, "Honey we have until tomorrow to enjoy each other. I'll never forget the time I've had with you. Your husband is one very fortunate man."

He then pulled me tight against his chest once again as I placed the side of my face back against his hairy chest. With one arm around my back he held me close while with his other hand he gently touched my body in all my sensitive areas. We sat like that for the longest time.

Hose was a large man who obviously had a lot of muscle strength, yet he was very gentle with me. I could have remained there all night, curled up on his lap feeling his hand caress and explore my body. We kissed and enjoyed each other until Hose asked, "Baby are you ready to call it a night?"

"No, but I guess we have to eventually."

I then looked at him and gave him a mischievous smile. He grinned and said, "What's spinning around inside that beautiful head of yours?"

"I was just wondering..."

"Yes?"

"Does it bother you to have your cock inflated while you sleep?"

"Seriously?"

"Yea, I've never slept with a man who could keep it up all night."

He grinned then said, "I can honestly say no woman has ever asked me that question and I've never done it, but I don't see why I couldn't. If we do this, there is one condition."

"Name it, I'll do whatever you want."

"You have to pump it up."

I grinned and said, "I would have it no other way."

Getting up off the couch I got down on my knees as he spread his legs giving me access to his scrotum. I quickly found the squeeze pump and took my time slowly filling his cock. He told me when it was full and I stopped. I put his glans back in my mouth and licked it a little. Standing I took his hand and helped him up from the love seat. He put his arm around my shoulders as I gripped his shaft with one hand and we went back into the bedroom.

He had me lay in bed on my side then he climbed into bed moving up against me spooning. "He said, "Lift your leg then reach back and take hold of my cock."

I pulled it between my legs and moved my bottom tight against his abdomen, before lowering my leg trapping his shaft between my thighs with the top of his shaft rubbing against my pussy.

Hose put his arm over my side and gripped both of my breasts in one hand. I felt him tenderly kiss the side of my neck before we fell off to sleep.

When I woke, I discovered sometime during the night Hose had turned to lay on is back and my head had ended up resting on his chest. My hand was resting on his shaft that was still hard from the night before. Very gently I stroked it feeling the texture of softness and hardness in the same flesh. I love how with a man's cock the skin covering the shaft is so soft and the veins bulge out along the surface. At the same time, under the skin is the blood-filled hard shaft. In Hose's case it was filled with liquid from the reservoir inside him, but the feel of his shaft was just as real as a natural erection.

Then there is the glans. That pink flesh that is so pink and spongy has always fascinated me. It is unlike any flesh anywhere else on the male body and very sensitive. I like licking it and seeing how the man reacts. Then there is the pre-cum seeping from the end. I like smearing it all over the glans making it wet, slippery, and shiny.

A man's balls are a bonus. They are very fragile, even in the biggest and strongest guy. From them comes the sperm every woman needs if she wants her man to give her a child. I like cupping a man's balls in my hand and feel the weight of them. I like when a man's balls hang low in his scrotum and I can feel them come to rest against my ass when he's deep inside me.

All in all, a man's body is amazing, and I find I am happiest when he uses my body for his own pleasure. Speaking of pleasure, I slowly slid down Hose's chest until the tip of his cock was almost touching my lips. I wanted to wake Hose with his cock in my mouth. He had made it all through the night with his cock inflated. I wondered how many of the other methods he had tried before having the implants put in his penis. That is something I would ask him before he took me back home to Paul.

Chapter 41 – Amazing Lady (Charles)

I slept great and woke to the feeling of something wet and warm on my cock. I remembered Lisa pumping my cock up and wanting me to sleep with it inflated. When I woke her head was on my stomach and she had the tip of my cock inside her mouth.

This was another first for me to be awakened in this manner. I had never had a woman do this to me and didn't want it to stop. I put my hand on her silky soft hair stroking it as she continued sucking me. I wondered how far she planned to take this before stopping. Would she suck it until I shot another load of semen into her mouth or would she stop and put me in her pussy?

As it turned out once she realized I was awake she intensified her efforts and began playing with my balls. It wasn't long after that I felt those familiar rumblings and my cock delivered another load of cum to her mouth, which she dutifully swallowed.

She moved back up to put her face on my shoulder. "Baby that felt good. I've enjoyed our time together very much. Before I take you home, do you mind if I keep your thong as a reminder of this fabulous night?"

She grinned and said, "I thought you were going to steal it when you put it in your pants pocket. Honey it's yours and if you ever need another one, you just let Paul know and he will have me prepare it for you. I never give a clean thong to my man."

I had to laugh. This little gal was such an incredibly sexy little thing. I really did envy her husband and I told her this. "Hopefully you will give me the chance to see you again," I said.

"I hope so, but that's up to my husband. I'm his hotwife and I'll never cheat on him."

"I understand and really do respect that. You two have a very special marriage and I do envy the man who was fortunate enough to talk you into being his wife."

"You're such a sweet man. I'll never forget you."

What I was pretty sure her husband had not told her was my son and grandson were scheduled to be spending some time in her pussy very soon. If that all went as I expected I would be spending more time with her again, but then I would have to share her with my son and grandson. I secretly wondered what my grandson would think of this sexy hotwife.

****

At breakfast Lisa asked me about other options I had tried before getting the implants. I told her there were three and I had tried two of them. I explained one was a vacuum pump, but I am too large for even the largest of the tubes used for those. I explained the pills and that they worked somewhat, but there were side effects I didn't like.

"The other method involves injecting medicine into the shaft."

"You mean like an injection with a syringe and needle?"

"Yes, and it sounds much worse than it really is. You find the correct dose then each time you want an erection you simply fill the syringe with the proper amount and push the needle into the side of the shaft. You slowly push the plunger injecting the medication in the area where my implants are now. After about ten or fifteen minutes you have a nice hard erection that you would be unable to tell the difference between it and a natural erection."

"Doesn't it hurt to put a needle in your penis?"

"Not really. Once you get over the fact you are pushing a needle into your cock, it isn't that bad. Besides that, you do it when the penis is flaccid. It would probably hurt if it was erect, but if that was the case, there would be no reason for the injection."

"It still sounds bad to me."

"Maybe, but it beats not being able to get your cock hard. It is difficult to describe what it feels like for a man, since early in his teens always being able to get hard whenever he wanted, and even many times when he didn't, to not being able to get his cock to cooperate at all. It is very demoralizing and makes him feel much less a man."

"I guess I can see what you are saying. Why did you decide to do the implants."

I said, "The injections can only be given once every two days and if you want your cock hard more frequently than that you are out of luck. There are some other inconveniences, so I chose to have the implants. There isn't much more to it than that."

"Okay, and thanks for explaining it. I'm sure one day another man I know will need to try some of them out."

"It happens to all men. You women don't have to worry about it happening to you, but you ladies have all sorts of other health issues."

"True, but we also do have to deal with our man not being able to get hard. That would be a real bummer."

"True, never thought of it like that." Glancing at his watch he said, "I better be getting my Cinderella home."

She grinned and said, "My handsome prince, it's already far past midnight."

Looking at her I was reminded again just how damn cute she was. I hugged her once more then we headed to meet my driver whom I had sent a text telling him we were ready.

When we arrived at her house, I escorted her to the door. Her husband met us and gave Lisa a hug and kiss then shook my hand saying, "I hope you enjoyed her."

"She's an amazing woman. You, my good man, are very fortunate."

He looked at his wife and smiled then at me and said, "I'm very much aware of that fact. I love her very much."

I thanked them again then told Lisa and her husband while I was in the area I was going to stop by and see some old friends of mine. "I believe you know Alan and Rita."

Paul said, "Yes, very well. They are very close friends."

I wondered to myself just how close of friends Paul and Lisa were with Alan and Rita. The thought of Alan and Lisa crossed my mind. Knowing how Alan is, it would not surprise me at all if his cock had been where mine was the previous night and earlier that morning.

Thanking them again I told them good-bye and left.

Chapter 42 – Father-In-Law Comes to See New House (Paul)

As I held Lisa close, we watched Charles get back in his limo and drive away. I said to my wife, "Tell me all about it. Isn't that cock of his massive?"

Lisa said, "Honey you only saw it, I had that monster inside me."

"How was it?"

"It hurt like hell at first, but once I had time to get used to it, it was nothing like any cock I've ever felt. He was very gentle, and I definitely want you to add Hose to your list of men I would like to see again."

What Lisa didn't know was she would very likely be seeing Hose much sooner than she ever expected.

She asked, "Can you believe his name is Hose and he has a cock like that?"

"I know. That's the same thing I thought when I saw him that first time."

"Baby I know you guys have this thing about touching a cock, but you should have swallowed your pride and felt how he inflates it. I had so much fun pumping his cock up."

"Honey you have my permission to have all the fun you want feeling the cocks and balls of the men I share you with; I myself am sticking to pussy."

I sent Alan a text telling him I knew Charles was planning on visiting and for him to give me a call later that evening.

After I sent the text and was thinking about Lisa, I realized my cock was so hard and I needed pussy. I found Lisa out by the pool and, as usual, she looked hot. She looked at me then at the swim trunks I was wearing. She looked up into my eyes and said, "Baby I know you're horny, but Hose really worked me over last night. I am so sore; I don't know if I can. Could I give you a blow job instead?"

This was not what I wanted to hear at all, but I did know how big Hose is and understood what she was saying. I was about to accept her offer when I heard the door chime. I said, "Stay right there, I'll be right back."

I opened the door and saw Lisa's parents standing there. After inviting them in I asked how they got past the front gate. Karen said, "Lisa gave the guard our names and told the guard who we are. She left authorization for them to let us in whenever we come over."

"I didn't even know we could do that. Lisa just got home from a date and is out by the pool. My mother-in-law glanced at my trunks and grinned. She gave me a hug and I felt her hand grip my shaft and give it a firm squeeze.

My father-in-law had not been to our new house, so I told my mother-in-law Lisa was out by the pool. I then took Jason on a tour of the house showing him all around. I fixed us drinks and we took them out where Lisa and her mother were sitting and talking.

Lisa looked up at me and said, "Hon I was just telling Mom about Hose and she told me she knows him from when he and his wife were in their swingers' group."

"Oh, yea, I forgot about that connection."

She then said, "Baby, I told Mom about last night and she understands what it's like after being with Hose. I told her about you and..."

Karen cut her daughter off in mid-sentence saying, "That's okay Baby. You just talk to your father and keep him company. I think I need to take care of my handsome son-in-law. He seems to be having a problem."

She was up, out of her chair, and had grabbed my hand before I realized what she was doing. I was not about to turn down her offer. I didn't say a word as she led me directly to our bedroom. She didn't even close the door before dropping to her knees and pulling my trunks down in one pull. My cock had not gone down from earlier and she had it in her mouth. I wasn't even thinking when I put my hands on her head and began trusting my hips, fucking her mouth.

After a few moments of this Karen pulled my cock from her mouth then looked up at me saying, "My you're worked up aren't you. Thinking about that huge cock in my baby girl has you ready to pop. How about you putting this wonderfully hard cock in my pussy before that happens."

My mother-in-law is a woman who loves cock. She is also very fond of pussy. For a woman her age she has a hot body. My cock was as stiff as a board as I quickly got her onto the bed and climbed between her legs before lowering my cock toward her pussy. Her hands took hold of me when I was close enough and pulled me until I could feel my glans press against her hot pussy.

"That's it Baby, give mommy that beautiful cock. Mommy's pussy is wet and wants her son-in-law's cock."

I felt her rub my cock up and down between her lips then I felt the warmth as she pulled me into her. Her hands let go of my shaft and she dug her fingers into my buttocks pulling me into her. I felt her legs wrap around my ass as her hips lifted off the bed. I looked down at her laying there with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. I could see her full concentration was on my cock entering her body.

Opening her eyes she saw me watching her. She grinned and said, "Baby if you ever need a wet pussy to put that man meat in just call me." She paused a moment as I must have hit a sweet spot, the said, "Fuck Baby that cock feels good. Now fuck me harder and don't stop."

I pulled back until I almost pulled my cock out of her then with all my effort, I thrust my hips hard into her driving her ass into the mattress. She let out a cry then said, "YES BABY, FUCK YES, just like that. FUCK THAT DAMN PUSSY! Fuck it Baby, give me that cum. Take that pussy and make it yours!"

Already aroused she was doing nothing to calm me down, I needed to cum and it didn't matter if it was my wife's pussy, her mother's pussy or a hole in a tree, I was going to fill something with my cum. I pounded into her as she literally held onto me digging her fingers into me. She yelled, "FUCK YEA, FUCK THAT PUSSY! USE THAT PUSSY! OH, FUCK BABY I'M CUMMING!"

The intensity of the moment and my pounding her pussy pushed me over the edge as I joined her and we shared a mutual orgasm. I pushed myself deep into her and could feel her pussy muscles milking my cock. I wanted to put every last drop of my cum as deep inside this sex machine as possible.

We were both breathing hard. My full weight was on her and her tits felt really nice. She still had her legs around me holding me in her pussy. Still breathing a little hard she gave me a grin and said, "Baby that felt really good. I think we both needed that. Thank you."

My mother-in-law was thanking me for fucking the shit out of her! I didn't know what to say so pressed my lips against hers. She put her hand on the back of my head pulling our mouths together tightly. My lust for this woman was still very high. Even though she had drained my balls, I could not get enough of her.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers
1...345678