Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally relaxed and lay side by side for a while. She got out of bed and pulled me to my feet. I bent down to pick up my swim trunks, but she said, "Leave em, we're all family here." I was not about to argue as she took hold of my hand and led me out to the pool where Lisa and her father were talking. Lisa saw us coming and gave us a grin. She said, "Mom did you take care of my hubby?"

"Baby I am not sure who took care of who. Let's just say we are both exhausted, but much more relaxed."

I sat in one of the pool chairs and she sat down across my lap. She is petite, just like her daughter. I could sit and hold either one of them all day long and enjoy every second of it.

My father-in-law just shook his head and grinned. Looking at Lisa he said, "Looks like this just wasn't my day. The three of you got fucked and here I sit still hard and horny."

"Daddy," my wife said, "You know we all love you. You could have me, but I'm so sore from Hose. Want me to give you a massage with a happy ending?"

He gave her a smile, stood stripped his shirt and shorts then laid face down on a lounge chair. Karen and I watched Lisa take a bottle of suntan oil and smooth it on her father's back, ass and legs. I saw her hand dipping between his legs from behind as she teased him touching his balls and running her fingers deep between his cheeks.

She had him flip over and all pretenses of a massage soon disappeared with her focusing only on his cock and balls. I was almost wishing it was my cock her oil covered hands had hold of instead of her father's cock. She kept stroking him and fondling his balls until ropes of white cum erupted from his cock, splashing on both Lisa and her father.

Seeing her husband cum lit a fire in Karen as she turned toward me and began kissing me. Her hand slipped between us and to my cock. It was well after dark when her parents ended up leaving. I was exhausted and slept great with my Lisa in my arms.

Chapter 42 – Arranging Father and Son Date (Paul)

Sunday morning my phone was ringing. I saw it was Alan and answered it. He apologized for not calling the night before. I told him that was fine and that we had been busy entertaining Lisa's parents.

He said Charles had stopped by and had thanked him several times for giving me his name. Alan said Charles mentioned the upcoming dates with his son and grandson. I told Alan, Charles was supposed to check and see if they wanted to do it then let me know. Alan assured me I would be hearing from Charles. He wanted to know how Lisa handled Charles' massive cock. I told him she had been a little sore but had really enjoyed it. I assured him she was doing much better now. While talking to Alan I got a beep for a call coming in and told Alan I had to take the incoming call.

Switching over I said, "Hello?"

"Alan, Hose here. How's my girl?"

"Great. She had a fantastic time and really enjoyed her date with you."

"As did I with her. I'm just calling to ask what your thoughts are on having my son and grandson at the same time."

"I hadn't thought of that," I admitted. "If you think it would be better that way, then I don't have an issue with it."

"I do think it would be better. My grandson is pretty shy, and it would probably work individually, but I think it would be better if they had a triple date."

"Have you talked to your son?"

"No, not yet. I wanted to talk to you first."

"Let's see what your son says then go from there."

"Good to hear. I'll see him later today and will give you a call after he and I talk."

"I look forward to hearing back from you."

We hung up just as Lisa walked into the room. "Who was that," she asked.

With a grin I said, "Honestly Baby, I love you, but quite honestly, it's none of your business."

Lisa and I don't keep secrets from each other. When I said it was none of her business, she didn't get mad, a smile appeared on her face and she said, "Baby, already? I just got my ass fucked by a fire hose. Who have you decided to share me with now?"

"Who said I was sharing you with anyone? I simply said it was none of your business who I was talking to."

"Which you and I both know means you were talking to the next man whose cock is going to be in me."

I said, "I promise you I was not talking to the next man who is going to fuck you. Not even the man who will probably be picking you up Friday. By the way, you might want to decide what you are going to be wearing at 5:30 this coming Friday."

Lisa let out a cute squeal of excitement and put her arms around my neck then kissed me. She then gave me a serious look and said, "I hope this guy is a little smaller than Hose."

I grinned and said, "Baby, remember the rules, you fuck whomever I share you with."

"I know and that's the part I like the best. My pussy belongs to you Honey and you can share it with whomever you want."

We had to take it easy, but after that conversation there was no way I wasn't going to fuck my wife. We took it easy as we made slow passionate love. It's a well-known fact that a pussy is a wonderful thing.

****

That evening Hose called and let me know he had talked with his son. He said his son didn't believe him at first, but Hose was finally able to convince his son it was true. He gave me his son and grandson's names. He said if I wanted to talk to either one, they had my name and would know what he was calling about. I told him I would probably call his son just to let him know it was legit and let them know the rules.

Hose said he was anxious to hear how it went. I didn't let him know I was both anxious and apprehensive. I had never sent Lisa on a date with two guys at the same time. I felt like she would do great, but I wasn't sure if she would enjoy it as much. I should have known she would love having two guys who both wanted her at the same time.

Normally there are a few weeks between the dates I schedule for Lisa. Hose told me his son's name was Steven and the grandson was Nate. I found some time when Lisa was going to be gone and decided to give Steve a call.

"Hello?"

"Is this Steve?"

"Yes, and who am I speaking to?"

"This is Paul. I believe your father mentioned me and that I might be calling."

There was a pause then I heard, "Is this some sort of gag my father put you up to?"

"No, I don't believe so. I don't know what he told you, but I can tell you your father took my wife on a date this past Friday and brought her back home at noon the following day."

"So, it really is true? The old fucker did score and isn't lying?"

"Yes, it's true. Look Steve, if you're not interested or suspicious, I do understand, and we can save each other the effort and just forget I even called."

I was just getting ready to hang up the phone when Steve said, "No wait! Please wait. It's not that I don't believe you; it's just that my father loves to prank me. I think you can understand why I was suspicious."

"Yea, I get it. If I was in your shoes I would most likely be just like you."

I proceeded to tell him the rules and how it all worked. He assured me he wanted to take Lisa on a date and agreed with his father that it would be best that he and Nate take Lisa on a date together. I gave him all the details and told him to not be early or late, 5:30 sharp meant five minutes either way was fine, but other than that I expected a phone call. He assured me he and Nate would be at our house on time.

From what I had told her earlier, Lisa didn't seem overly surprised when I told her she needed to be ready Friday at 5:30 for an enjoyable evening. I could see her begin thinking about what she was going to wear. I always enjoyed watching as she planned for her dates and trying to decide what she was going to wear. I always thought it was funny since she could wear just about anything and look sexy.

When Friday finally arrived, I was waiting in the living room at 5:00 for her to show me how hot she looked. As usual she was smoking hot. As I looked at her and thought soon two guys would be picking her up and she would most likely be getting a double penetration had my cock hard.

She always looks like she stepped out of some fashion magazine featuring the top ten sexiest women. Beside her photo would be a big bold #1. Sharing her with other men was such a turn-on but the desire to want to push her to the floor and climb between her legs was always a powerful urge that each time I had to suppress. I knew I would get my chance the following day when her date dropped her off and she told me how he enjoyed her body and what she did to make his night so special.

The clock was still chiming 5:30 when the door chime added its musical notes to the sounds. I gave her a hug and said, "Remember, go with whomever is on the other side of that door."

She looked at me sensing something was different. I then hurried off to my hiding spot to watch. My cock was already hard and in my hand. I was slowly stroking it when she pulled the door open. If her date knew where to look, they might have been able to see me, but I never had to worry about that since they were always focused on Lisa and how sexy she looks.

She gave a quick glance in my direction then opened the door. Standing there was a man probably in his mid-40s and a young man I already knew was 18. Hose told me he graduated from high school earlier this year and had just started college. Both men were handsome and dressed nicely, which included sport jackets.

Seeing two men who were both holding flowers threw Lisa for a loop. She hesitated and I knew Steve was already suspicious. I was afraid they might think it was a joke and leave. I heard Steve ask, "Lisa."

"Yes, I'm Lisa."

"Paul called and said..."

She seemed to get her bearings and said, "Yes, I am so sorry. My mind was somewhere else. The flowers are beautiful, are they for me?"

As they handed her the flowers, she invited them in. Steve said, "Lisa this is my son Nate. He will be joining us tonight."

I could see Lisa look at Nate and smile. She then looked back to Steve and asked, "All night."

"Yes, Paul said that was okay, but if you want..."

"No, if Paul said it was okay, I'm excited that I get two handsome men tonight."

I had reminded Steve he was not to mention his father. I had explained the plan and he said his father had told him the same thing. He assured me he would not mention Charles. I wondered if Hose's cock was a genetic thing and if Steve or his son were hung like Charles.

Stroking my cock as I watched these two men look at my wife as I thought about what they would be doing with her later. I had to stop stroking a couple times otherwise I would have cum as they stood there. I certainly didn't want to cum yet. I had plans for the evening and there would be plenty of time later.

I watched as the two men escorted Lisa out of our house. Nate pulled the door closed. I rushed to the window and watched the three of them get in the back seat of a limo that looked like the same car and driver Charles had arrived in the week before. I wondered if this was Charles own personal car and driver and he had loaned them to his son and grandson.

Nate hurried around the back and got in on the other side. Lisa slid in with Steve getting in next. I saw Lisa seated between the men as the driver closed the door.

After first pouring myself a drink I headed to my office. Earlier that week I discovered the data card from the video camera had been removed and inserted into the data card port of my computer. I realized evidently Lisa had watched the video of her birthday party. I pulled up my video editing software and loaded the video file from the SD card into the software.

The camera had been turned on before I took Lisa into the bedroom so there were several minutes recorded of an empty room at the beginning. I edited that part from the video. I adjusted the exposure and cropping then began adding bookmarks. I zoomed in on some of the scenes to get close-up action shots. Twice before I finished editing the software I had to stop and jack off before I could finish the editing and began the rendering phase.

I was pleased with the clarity and overall quality of the audio. It was fun reliving the hot action over and over as I edited it. Several things were in the video I am evidently missed or forgotten. I was anxious to get it onto a DVD so Lisa and I could sit down and watch it together. I wondered how many times we would have to start the video before we would be able to watch it all the way through without having to stop for a fuck break. I already was already making plans for more videos and decided the next time I was going to get a second camera and have it recording from a different angle. I could then cut from one camera to the other. The best would be to actually have a photographer moving around the room catching the action from different angles. While that would be great, what I had of her birthday was still very hot and I knew Lisa would love what I had been able to do editing the single camera video.

Chapter 43 – Two Men! (Lisa)

When I opened the door and saw Steve and Nate standing there, both with a fist full of flowers I didn't know what to think. I realized since they both had flowers, Paul had arranged for both of them to be my date for the evening. Paul had never sent me on a date with two men at the same time. I wondered why he had done so this time. While I was thinking about that I saw some hesitation on Steve's face. I had seen this before when guys thought they had been tricked and someone was either going to jump out of the bushes with a camera telling them it was all an elaborate joke or at the other end of the spectrum the attorney for a wife wanting to catch her husband and serve divorce papers.

Anyway, the look he had been tricked was something I had seen before. I tried to quickly regain my composure and before long we were in the limo headed to the restaurant. It's nice having two handsome men both wanting you. The fact one was only 18 and was the son of the other man made it feel somewhat strange. I prefer older men, but I could see it was important to his father and I also was pretty sure he would not have the stamina in bed his father would have.

Youth has lots of stamina, but when it comes to a young man, he usually has a short fuse and explodes entirely too fast. I knew if that happened his father would be there to take over and finish the job.

As we rode in the back seat of the limo, I had no idea how much experience Nate had with women. Both he and his father were perfect gentlemen, and both looked very nice. Nate was the first to break the silence saying, "Dad, she's beautiful."

I almost laughed. He was talking across me as if I wasn't even there. His comment made me feel good, it was just the way he went about saying it.

Steve said, "Yes Son, she certainly is, but you might want to tell her and not me."

Looking at him I put my hand on his and said, "It is okay Honey. It's the thought that counts. You're a pretty hot looking guy yourself."

He was actually blushing. I loved it! This had every indication of being a very interesting night. I was going to make sure Nate got an education regarding female anatomy and how to properly satisfy a woman. I was pretty sure from the looks of things that Steve was going to be a lot of fun as well.

I glanced at Steve and he said, "Please forgive him. He hasn't had a lot of experience with women."

"Think nothing about it. He's cute and I like young men who are curious."

Steve gave me a grin, then I turned back to Nate saying, "Honey we are going to have fun tonight. Have you ever been with a girl before?"

"Well, yea, sort of."

Steve said, "Son what she is asking is if you have ever had sex with a girl."

I said, "That's right, and if you haven't it's nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone has a first time."

His hand was on his leg and mine was on top of his. He was looking down at our hands and not able to look at me when he said, "I've kissed a girl, and... well, I have touched a girl, but not much else."

"Okay, so you have kissed and touched a girl. That's a good start." I squeezed his hand then lifted it from his leg to place it on my bare leg. I then lifted his chin and gave him a tender kiss on the lips. Checking his pants, I saw a nice bulge had formed. Turning back toward his father I quietly whispered, "Based on that bulge in his pants, I don't think you have anything to worry about."

He grinned and said, "Thank you." He leaned in toward me to give me a kiss and as our lips touched, I felt his hand on my thigh. A shiver went up my spine as I considered all the possibilities the night held for us.

Nate seemed to be gaining confidence with the passing of each minute. While Steve moved his hand away, Nate kept his where I had placed it. I put my hand on his and said, "Honey I promise I won't break. Your hand feels really nice on my leg, but even though I'm not very tall, there is a lot more of my leg you are free to touch. You don't have to leave your hand in one spot."

He slowly began to squeeze my thigh and was just starting to move it along my thigh when we pulled up in front of the restaurant. I put my hand on his and said, "Look at where your hand is."

I could see he was confused but saw him look at his hand. I then said, "Remember right where your hand is so we can resume this after dinner."

He grinned and said, "Yes Ma'am." His boyish charm was priceless. His lack of experience and shyness made him very cute. He had the body and looks of a man, but as a lover he hadn't yet left the starting blocks.

We were seated in a corner booth. I was seated between the men with Nate a little closer than Steve. I got the impression Steve was going to allow Nate as much of me as he wanted. Steve appeared to be happy to take over when Nate was finished. As we sat there, I was thinking about my recent introduction to double penetration. Depending how big they were I thought it might be a possibility. My mind shot back to the previous week and how large Hose had been. Men hung like Hose were rare and of that I was thankful.

During dinner Nate began to open up and talk a little more. I had to grin as he would sneak a feel of my leg under the table every now and then. I glanced over at Steve to see if he had seen what was going on. He gave me a grin and I knew he was well aware of what his son was doing.

This was a much different dinner than what I normally had with my dates, but I was also having a lot of fun. Something was about Steve was bothering me. I asked him, "Do I know you from somewhere?"

"No, I don't think so."

"You and Nate both look familiar, but I don't remember ever meeting you before."

Steve said, "I think I just have one of those faces. I've had several people say I look familiar, but we never figure out from where."

"I guess that must be it. Where did you meet Paul?"

"Your husband?"

"Yes"

"A friend of a friend. It's sort of a complicated story and I don't want to bore you with it. Let's just say at first, I was skeptical, but now I'm so happy we finally met. I can tell Nate is impressed."

"Yes, he's sweet."

Steve got a serious look on his face and said, "I don't really know how to ask this. So far tonight has been great. I have to ask, and I don't want to offend you but..."

Nodding my head before he could go any further, I said, "It was true, all of it. I am yours for the night to do whatever you want." Lowering my voice, I said, "Unless you or Nate object, your son will be a man tomorrow morning. His virginity will be a thing of the past."

"I assure you I will not object and if he objects, I'll make sure he gets much needed psychological help. I want you to take care of my son but please save some for me."

"Honey I can't promise anything, but I'll tell you if you see anything you like, feel free to grab it, and I do mean anything."

1...345678