Finding Fanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember much about the drive to her apartment, but it didn't take long. What I do remember was my constant worry that I would be looking at her ass when she introduced herself by name. I certainly didn't want to do that, and I knew I would have to use as much discipline as I possessed not to. How could anyone name a child Fanny? The question kept repeating over and over in my mind and before I knew it I was pulling into a parking spot near her apartment. The moment of truth was quickly approaching and I knew this was my last opportunity to bail out if I chose, but that had never been an option. Here goes nothing...

I took a couple of deep breaths and then walked to the door, ringing the bell and waiting for her to answer. The door opened almost immediately as if she had been waiting expectantly, I got the same feeling now as I had when I had called her last Wednesday evening.

"Hello Fanny? I'm Ray." I said trying to sound confident and at the same time willing myself to look her in the face.

"Yes, I'm Fanny." She answered simply.

"Are you ready?" I asked, I guess I wasn't certain I might want to go inside with her even if she would consider inviting me in. I hoped I didn't sound as though I was in a hurry to get this over with, but really that's mostly what was on my mind.

"Yes I'm ready, as soon as I get my purse I'll be right there." She said as she reached for her purse sitting atop a table just inside the door. She closed the door behind her and locked it and then we were walking toward my car.

Once again I was conflicted, should I open the door for her or should I just walk around and let her take care of that herself? Like before I didn't want to look too gallant and have her think I might be developing any feelings for her but I didn't want to look like a complete jerk either. In the end I didn't have to worry since she walked ahead of me and took the handle herself before getting into the car.

"What did Robin promise you so you would go out with me?" She asked as I started the engine and backed out of the parking space.

"Excuse me?" I asked, I couldn't believe she had asked me such a question and Robin's words about lacking self-confidence came flooding back.

"I'm sure your sister had to promise you something so you would agree to take me out." She repeated.

"Robin didn't give me or promise me anything." I stated simply. It was true, Robin and I each knew she owed me big time but since we hadn't specified what that might be I could technically state truthfully that she hadn't given me anything. I know it was hair splitting, but Fanny didn't have to know that.

I looked over at her face and thought that she hadn't believed my answer but she didn't pursue it.

When I first saw her as she had opened her door I could understand why she might not have any dates. She had straight, dark black hair that was cut very short and she was wearing absolutely no makeup at all. Her look was extremely severe and plane. Robin had said that she had lost a lot of weight but still had more to go and as I tried to look at her without making it obvious, I could see the various bumps and bulges that were showing. I'm not a fashion expert, but I have always heard that people should wear dark colors if they wanted to minimize their weight. Fanny was wearing a bright multicolored top that fit quite tightly around her torso. There were bulges under her arms and on her chest just above the top edge of her bra and there was also her stomach which hung over the waistline of her pants in what people call a muffin top. She was wearing dark blue pants which helped, but they were tight enough that I could see her oversized ass cheeks and thighs quite easily. I tried not to let it bother me but I knew if I hadn't been almost forced into this situation, I would never have considered someone looking like her for a date. It's probably wrong, but what can I say, I'm a guy and looks do matter to me.

We got to the restaurant after a few minutes and again Fanny opened her own door and got out before we went inside. I hadn't chosen a fancy place, again I didn't want this to look any more than what it really was. As we were going inside I thought to myself that an Italian restaurant probably wouldn't be the best place to take a woman who might be trying to lose weight. Too late now, the hostess was already guiding us to our table. The smell of the food took my mind off of the woman I was with and how things might progress, I realized I was quite hungry. My concerns earlier in the day had pushed all thoughts of hunger from me and I had actually skipped lunch without even thinking about it.

"How long have you known Robin?" I asked, hoping it was a safe subject to start a conversation with.

"We've been working together for about eight months now." She replied, not offering any more detail.

"She seems to like you, I guess you must be good friends by now."

"Yeah, she is really nice. I like her myself and I actually introduced her to Porter." Fanny added a little more information this time. The Porter she referred to was Robin's latest crush, she had been seeing him for about three months now that I was aware of.

"Who names a kid Porter? That sounds more like somebody who works at the train station or in a hotel." I tried making a bit of a joke.

Fanny smiled a little but didn't seem to find my comment all that funny. I don't know, maybe she knew Porter well enough that she thought I was only insulting him. In reality, I had met him a couple of times and although he didn't seem like such a bad guy, for some reason he was kind of squirrelly. I couldn't put my finger on it, but something about him just struck me odd.

"I don't know, sometimes you never know what motivates parents to name their children." She answered, I wondered if there was something in her response that might relate to her own parents and the name they had given her. I wasn't going to go there though.

The waitress came by to take our order and we had each decided before she came. Fanny chose the vegetable lasagna and I opted for a simple dish of spaghetti with meatballs. Yeah I know, pasta probably wasn't the best thing for either of us but what the heck, it was Friday and I knew that I would have more than enough time to work it off over the rest of the weekend. We didn't really have much in common and our conversation was minimal as we waited for the food and then once the food did arrive, there wasn't much to say as we ate.

We finished dinner and our next stop was a movie. Neither of us had ordered any sort of alcohol with dinner but that didn't bother me since I wasn't usually a big drinker anyway. I wasn't much for movies either, but had asked several coworkers what might be playing and might be a good choice to take a date. Several of the girls in the office had suggested a newly released movie that seemed to be popular with everyone who had seen it so I figured why not. It was only as we were going into the theater that I heard several people talking and referring to the movie as a romantic comedy. I cringed to myself when I heard the word 'romantic' associated with this movie. Too late now, we were walking down the aisle and looking for seats.

"I've heard a lot about this movie, I hope it's as good as people say it is." Fanny started as we sat.

She hadn't been saying much but I was a bit surprised that she actually started a conversation.

"I don't often go to the movies, but some people at work I know recommended it. They had seen it and seemed to think it would be good." I answered.

"Most of the movies I see are on TV after they've made it out of the theater." Fanny confided, and although she didn't have to say, I had a feeling she didn't get asked out to the movies very often.

"Cheaper that way." I said simply

"Yeah I guess so..." She replied somberly.

I didn't feel like continuing with this line of conversation and fortunately the previews started so our talk ended.

The movie actually was pretty good and I think we each enjoyed it. Fortunately it was more comedy than romance so my worries that Fanny might get the wrong idea had lessened. I was starting to relax that nothing bad would happen, we had made it through dinner and a movie without any issues and soon I expected to be taking her home and dropping her off, my obligation to Robin satisfied.

"So now what?" Fanny asked as we got into the car, this was a total shock to me.

"What do you mean?" I wondered.

"Isn't this where you're supposed to try to convince me to go to bed with you?"

I wasn't sure what to say. This was crazy and I hadn't given it any thought, not even a passing one. Like I said before, any time I went out with a woman I might hope to get her into bed but not this time. Besides, hadn't Robin told me she was a lesbian? I don't think I had done or said anything to lead her on so I wasn't sure what her thought process was at this time.

"I'm not sure what you are expecting, but having sex with you was not part of my plan." I managed, hoping it didn't sound quite as harsh to her as I thought it might.

"So you're saying I'm not good enough to have sex with? Is that it?" Fanny shot back defensively.

I could feel my anger rising and I'm sure there was a flush on my face. I had agreed to go out with her only at the insistence of my sister, and I felt anything beyond the dinner and movie I had agreed to wasn't covered in our bargain.

"Robin told me you didn't like men." I tried to go on the offensive.

"I'm not sure if I do or not. I haven't really made up my mind yet." She answered, but there was still something in her voice that let me know my comment had not blunted her argument.

"I'm not sure what kind of guys you've been out with in the past, but I don't go out with women solely to get them into bed. Even if I did, why would I want to have some sort of relationship with a woman who isn't even sure if she likes men?"

My last comment appeared to have cut into her resolve, she sank back in the seat and didn't say anything for several minutes. I wasn't sure what she was thinking and I hoped I hadn't done anything to further damage her self-confidence, but I wasn't sure what her intentions were either. I'm the kind of guy that likes to know what's going on, I don't like to be surprised and this was certainly a surprise.

"I'm sorry, I just thought that all guys wanted to get into a woman's pants. I'm not sure about the lesbian part, I only told that to Robin because I wasn't sure what I wanted. Maybe it was for a little shock value, I don't know, sometimes I just get tired of having to defend my lack of a love life to other people." Fanny was speaking much more softly now than she had a minute earlier and she was sharing some of her insecurities with me. I wasn't sure I wanted the conversation to go in that direction either but what could I do.

"I wasn't trying to be mean Fanny, I just wasn't sure what to expect. Don't take this the wrong way but Robin told me all she expected me to do was to take you to dinner and a movie. I don't want you to think that my intention is to rush home and kick you out, my agreement with Robin satisfied, but I really wasn't expecting much after the movie. Nothing personal but I've never been set up on a blind date before and I'm just not comfortable with it."

"Maybe I was expecting too much as well. Robin told me what a great guy you are and perhaps I thought something could come out of meeting you. I don't know, maybe she was just trying to build up my confidence or something. She knows how much anxiety I have when it comes to meeting men, and not just meeting men, but with a lot of things in my life." Fanny was again offering glimpses of her personality to me, I didn't want to seem uninterested, but I hoped she wouldn't start in on a crying jag either.

"Would you like to do something else or shall I just take you home?" I interjected into her thoughts, I was kind of hoping to get off this subject.

"I've got an idea if you're not in a big hurry." Fanny answered.

"Oh? And what's that?" I had to wonder what she might be thinking after some of the earlier philosophical stuff.

"I've got something to show you but I'd rather not say until we get there. You might like it or you might not but I'd really like you to see for yourself before I say anything. What do you think?"

I wasn't sure what she was thinking and I wasn't sure I wanted to find out but I am curious by nature. It wasn't really that late and I had nothing to do tomorrow and despite some nagging doubts in the back of my mind I figured what the heck, maybe doing something with her might make up for any discomfort I caused her by refusing to sleep with her.

"Okay, if I agree what do you want me to do?" I started slowly.

"You just drive where I tell you, it won't take too long to get there." She added somewhat cryptically.

"Are you sure you don't want to give me any hints?" I asked, but I was pretty certain she wouldn't.

"I think it will be more interesting if you see for yourself. If you're sure you want to, take a right when we get to the main street and then I'll let you know where to go from there."

What the heck I thought, might as well. I drove for about 20 minutes with Fanny giving me directions, turning here and then going down this road and that. I wasn't sure exactly where we were but I had a general feel although I hadn't spent much time in this part of town.

"We're almost there, go down a little further and then take a right on that dirt road." Fanny offered as we were getting out of the city and into a more rural area. I thought we were still within the city limits but wasn't certain.

"How much further?" I asked, the road was rough and didn't seem to have much traffic.

"About 150 yards further, and then you can pull off and Park."

This was starting to get strange, here we were in what seemed like the middle of nowhere and she wanted me to Park. A brief thought crossed my mind that maybe she wanted me to get into the back seat with her and make out like we were teenagers. I hoped that wasn't her intention, I was belted in and she would have to drag me into the back seat to do something like that.

"There's a little path over here and then it's maybe another hundred feet beyond." Fanny informed me after we had gotten out of the car. There was enough moonlight to see where she was pointing and I still had to wonder where we were going and what her thoughts were. I followed closely behind her now mostly because my curiosity had gotten the better of me. If I had known what her plan was I might not have even followed her directions from the theater, rather just taking her straight back to her place.

After a short distance we came out of the trees and into a clearing. In front of me I could see a row of condos and townhouses. We were behind them and I could see a few lights in Windows but other than that there was no activity I noticed.

"Where are we and what am I supposed to see here?" I asked Fanny, now that we had apparently arrived at our destination.

"Let's get a little closer and then we may have to wait a bit." She said, still not offering much information.

She was walking cautiously and had not spoken loudly, I assume she didn't want anyone who might be around to hear her. My Spidey sense which had started tingling as soon as she suggested a surprise was now in full alert mode. I followed her cautiously until she came to a stop on a slight Hill behind one of the condos. There were no lights that I could see and I had to wonder what we were supposed to be doing.

"Is this it? What am I supposed to be looking at?" I tried asking one more time.

"This is it, but we will have to wait. I don't think it will be much longer so just try to relax."

"It's kind of hard for me to relax when I'm not sure where I am or what I'm supposed to be doing."

Fanny was about to answer when a light came on inside the condo we were standing behind. I couldn't see anything inside the room since the drapes were drawn over the glass patio doors that led to the small back yard.

"This is what I was waiting for." Fanny offered.

I didn't know any more now than I did before, only that she had been waiting for someone to turn on the light inside the condo.

As I was waiting to see what would happen next the curtains were drawn back and someone opened the glass door. He looked familiar and as I looked more closely I recognized Porter, my sister Robin's boyfriend.

"Is that Porter?" I asked Fanny softly.

"Yes, this is his place."

"What are you watching for?" I asked.

Before she could answer my sister Robin came into view inside the room. I guess it shouldn't have surprised me, I knew she had been seeing him for some time and going out with him on a Friday night wouldn't be unusual. I assumed that Porter had opened the door to allow fresh air in, my sister was kind of a nature freak and always had to have a window open. It looked to me as if they had just come in from their date, wherever they might have been. Robin was wearing a sleeveless summery blouse and a skirt and Porter had on a sport coat so they must have been somewhere nice.

"It's Robin and her boyfriend. Did you know they would be here?" I asked Fanny.

"I was pretty sure they would, they usually come here after they go out on Friday nights."

"It sounds like you've been here before, why?" I wanted to know.

"Just wait and see, I think you might find it interesting."

I'm not sure what I might find interesting about watching my sister and her boyfriend. We had crouched down although I wasn't certain they would be able to see us but probably better safe than sorry. While I continued to watch I saw Porter get some wine from the refrigerator, pour two glasses and hand one to my sister as he took a sip from his own. Robin took a sip from her glass and seemed to be giggling, I wonder if they might have already had a few before they came back. She drained her glass quickly before going over to Porter and helping him take off his sport coat. My interest was piqued even more as she started unbuttoning his shirt. I wondered what they might be doing but that voice in the back of my mind said I was stupid even to think that question.

Porter just stood there passively as Robin stripped him out of his shirt and then started working on his pants. She unfastened the belt, unhooked the button and pulled down the zipper and then his pants dropped to his ankles where she got down on her knees before removing his shoes so that the pants could come off. Porter was still standing there passively in only his boxers as Robin got back to her feet and faced him.

She was still giggling when she pointed to a chair and Porter obediently went and sat down opposite her. She then slowly and suggestively started unbuttoning her blouse and I couldn't believe I was watching my sister strip. She was slow and methodical but soon the blouse came off and I could see some sort of shiny bra, it was extremely small. She didn't have huge breasts but they were large enough that they appeared to be almost falling out of that small tight garment that seemed hardly capable of holding them in. I had never tried to peek at her when we were growing up and felt a pang of guilt now, but I just couldn't look away. I glanced over at Fanny next to me and she seemed to be just as interested in what was going on inside the condo.

Robin next went to work on her skirt but it didn't take nearly as long, all she had to do was unzip and it fell to her feet. She was wearing some thong panties that matched the bra and I realized this was a new Robin. She never would've worn something like that when we were living at home, my mother never would've let her get away with it. Since mom did the wash it would be obvious so I assumed Robin had to be the obedient child while still living at home. She had been saying something to Porter while she had been stripping but I noticed he sat there in the chair watching, still passive and not answering. Robin rubbed her hands over her breasts a few times, cupping them and squeezing almost offering them to Porter but he remained sitting in the chair and simply watched. After a few minutes of teasing she reached behind herself and the hooks came undone and the bra fell to the ground and I could see her bare naked breasts. I had seen my share of naked tits and my sister's could easily compete with any that I had seen personally. I couldn't see any SAG to them and her light Brown nipples were hard and erect, pointing out toward Porter. I looked over at him still sitting in the chair, if it had been me I would've been all over her by this time. I took another quick look at Fanny and she was watching intently, her breathing seemed to have quickened while she watched. I had to wonder if her attention was on Robin or Porter, after all she had said she wasn't certain she might not be gay. Robin was still prancing around apparently putting on a show for her boyfriend, and next thing I knew the thong had disappeared and she was standing completely naked and showing off for him. After what I had seen so far I shouldn't have been surprised that she was clean shaven but that fact shocked me as soon as my eyes were drawn to her bald pussy. Once again the thought that I shouldn't be doing this was gnawing at the back of my mind, but the growth spurt in my pants was trying to shout down the other thought. The notion that I was getting excited about seeing my sister naked had also bothered me, but not enough to make me stop.