Finding Goddess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But from loss came growth. From tragedy came realization. At your lowest point came a willingness to embrace the unknown," Celeste continued, her voice picking up, becoming more spirited. "A willingness to open your eyes. To experience things you never once considered before. Or did, but never admitted to. And for the first time, you allowed yourself to taste the divine. You allowed yourself to taste...woman."

She kissed Carol again, deeply on the lips, exhaling strongly into her mouth as if to breathe life into Carol. Their forms tightened against one another, stomach to stomach, breast to breast, crotch to crotch. The wiry red hairs of the priestess' pubic region tickled Carol's mound. It was all a prelude as Celeste began to grind against her, more traditionally this time, sliding her clit against the mother's precious folds. Carol took hold of the Zenrist woman's buttocks and held on, pressing her tightly against her body. This time she would not let her go.

"You loved it!" said Celeste. "Loved how she tasted. Loved how she felt. Loved how she quaked moistly against your form, and how you exploded into hers! How you both melted into one another. It was like nothing you ever felt before. Something in you awakened, something you realized was always inside you that you never knew about before! And now that you had it, you would not go back."

"AH! AHH! AHHHH!"

"HMM! MM!! MMMMM!"

She thrust her hips hard against Carol, mashing her swollen clit against her dark-haired lover's. One, two, three, four, five times! And with every forceful motion that put each woman inside one another for but an instant, a storm erupted within Carol's nethers. It erupted from her nub, tingled up her spine, rattled her vertebrae. There was a quiver between the cleft of her buttocks, in the nubs on her nipples, the hairs on her neck, the tips of her fingers, and even in her rapidly curling toes. For a moment, there was a pause in her being, as if her whole body was clenching, curling up.

"AHHHHHHH!"

And then it all came loose in one hard, fast thunderous climax, bigger and wetter than all the previous ones. She came so hard, her legs blew apart as if they had been slapped. She came so hard, her back slammed into the wall of the pool. She came so hard, she traced the shape of her lover's pussy just from the way her juices molded themselves against it. She came so hard, she swore it made its own ripples in the water.

And just as she was done cumming, Celeste came into her.

Everything was a blur to Carol. She couldn't see, feel, or hear anything, save for the gentle splashing and rippling of water all around her. She had the distinct impression that a weight was lifting off her and that she was being pulled up. She also sensed that someone had just planted a soft kiss on her cheek. But she didn't react. She couldn't. All she could do was lie there and soak in both the bathwater and her orgasmic bliss.

But as her vision came back into focus, as she felt some energy creep into her bones, she got the sense that something strange had happened, something not quite of this world. But she couldn't be sure of what it was...

"What did...what did you do to me?" she whispered.

It felt like a dream. It had to have been. The redhead, she...she said so many things. Things about Carol she couldn't have possibly known. Things Carol had only told a few very precious people. So how did...how could...was it possible that...?

No.

Celeste embraced her gently, in the way someone would embrace a person they loved dearly for so many years. "I communed with you, childe," she said, whispering dreamily into Carol's ear with a voice as sultry as the air around them. "When women make love to one another, they do not just physically stimulate their bodies. They are having a full conversation with each other, whether they realize it or not. To make womanly love is to speak a language only they can understand. Flesh to body, spirit to soul. It is an ancient language, older than any other on Earth, the first in fact, spoken and taught to us by Zenriah Herself. And it is ours by right."

She ran a hand softly down Carol's shoulder and along her breast, stopping right where she could feel the beat of the older woman's heart. "Sadly, you do not understand it, not yet. Few do anymore. The things I could have told you, the things you could have learned...but it has only further convinced me that I am right. You belong with us, Caroline Connors. You must become a Lover of Zenriah as well!"

"W-wait, now hold on!" Carol stammered as she tried to push herself up to a more upright position. "Not that this isn't interesting, but what makes you think that I would want to actually worship your goddess? Religion has never been my thing."

"It doesn't need to be 'your thing.' All Zenrism means is pursuing your natural womanly desires, the desires you already pursue. And I know what your desires are. You're in a prison when you wear your clothes, and you wish to be free of them. You also want to experience love and ecstasy from as many women as you can. You've had many female lovers, childe, and are involved with a few even now. We can give you both, childe, in greater abundance than you ever imagined. Don't you want that? Don't you want to live the life of freedom that I and my entire congregation experience every moment of our lives?"

"I...I..." Carol didn't have an answer. It...did sound nice. Getting the opportunity to be nude 24/7 was a dream come true for her. And if it entailed having a lot of lesbian sex, she didn't see any issue with it, though the public displays would take some getting used to. Maybe that alone would make it worth converting, even if she wasn't ready to believe any of that mystical mumbo-jumbo.

But is it really mumbo-jumbo if you actually experienced it firsthand?

She shook that thought away. She couldn't let the sexual encounter with the Zenrist priestess cloud her mind. Of course it was mumbo-jumbo. It had to be. And even if it wasn't, even if it was all real...there were still more reasons she couldn't go through with it.

Even though she could hear a voice within her screaming "YES!"

"I understand," said Celeste. "Asking you to change your worldview outright is a big thing to do. But you should at least think about it. Hm, I supposed we have talked in here long enough. Come, let me give something to you."

She rose out of the water, and once again, Carol could only gape at her magnificent form. Her body was as perfect as always, but seeing the water cascade down her every shining curve was truly a sight to behold. If Venus had ever come out of the sea, Carol was certain she looked just like Celeste did right now.

Wordlessly, she took the priestess' hand and let her guide her away once more. They left the grotto, not even bothering to dry off, ascended the stairs, walked down more hallways, and finally entered what appeared to be an office of sorts. It was a simple and mundane place, so unlike everything else in the Temple, and furnished with only a desk, a couple chairs, and a bookshelf. Celeste approached the last one and pulled something out of it.

"Take this, childe," said the priestess as she placed a leather-bound tome in Carol's hands. "This is our Holy Scripture. It will tell you all there is to know about our faith. I'm sure you will find it a very interesting read. It may very well change your life, but even if it doesn't, it contains many passages that you should find very...enjoyable." Celeste giggled and wiggled her tongue playfully at Carol.

"Oh, I...see," said Carol as she took the book. She knew what was going on; the woman may have eased off in her previously heavy-handed attempts to convert her, but she was far from giving up. Carol had dealt with enough religious nutters to know the kinds of games they played. Still, she would be polite and accept the gift, if only to humor the Zenrist. Hell, she might actually read it. She did come here to learn about this religion, this...lesbian nudist cult after all. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, childe. Hm, I can hear my wives stirring. Soon they will be making their way to the baths you and I were just in to rejuvenate themselves from the Holy Gathering. I will need to tend to them. But Caroline, it was a pleasure to meet you, in more ways than one. I do hope we will see each other again."

12