Finding Goddess Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers

Katherine only giggled in amusement. "Hee, hee! Think he heard everything we said, Mommy?"

"Be quiet!"

"Do you think he actually believes I'm your daughter?"

"I said be quiet!"

"I wonder if he thinks that's hot?"

"Young lady, if you do not shut your mouth this instant, then I'll gag it shut for you and smack your bottom so raw, you won't be able to sit down for a week!"

"Ohhh, do you intend to do that when we get home...or right now?" At this, Katherine turned around, bent over, and wiggled her round, shapely behind playfully at Carol.

"Goddess, Katy, you really grey my hairs sometimes."

Katherine giggled some more. "It's what I do best!" Her smile faded as a look of confusion suddenly came over her. "And, uh...what's this about a goddess?"

Carol blinked. She didn't actually say 'Goddess,' did she? Yes, as a matter of fact, she did. Now that she thought about it, it wasn't the first time either. Lately, it seemed like every time she had to vent her frustration, she always uttered 'Goddess' instead of the usual suspects like 'God,' 'Christ,' 'Jesus,' or 'Bob Next Door.' She even did it in her head, where no one else could hear her, and now that she was actively thinking about it, she realized she had been doing that unconsciously as well.

"N...nothing," she stammered. "I'll tell you about it later. Come on, we still have some more exercising to do."

Goddess, this was getting to be a bit much. All day it felt like she had been waging some kind of war inside herself, Katy wasn't helping, and she was still horny from her earlier fantasy. She needed to unload this stress somehow. Fortunately, she was in a gym, and knew just the thing to do that.

Carol had never really been one for wailing on a punching bag before. It just seemed so uncouth and unrefined, and the mother preferred to think of herself as a lover, not a fighter. But today, it was looking very punchable, and she was ready to teach it a lesson it would not forget!

"Geez, Mom, what did that bag ever do to you?" Katy chuckled once Carol finally stepped back, panting heavily as she admired her literal handiwork marring nearly half of the big red sack.

"I was...thinking of you," Carol huffed in response, flashing her girlfriend a smirk that she hoped looked evil.

Katherine only laughed. "Oh, you always say that. 'Bam, zoom, straight to the moon!' But we both know it's never going to happen. Gravity being a tough thing to beat and all."

"Then I'll just have to get a rocket," Carol playfully shot back. She had to admit, going wild on the punching bag was a lot funner than she thought it would be. It helped that it gave her a chance to unleash a lot of the tension that had been boiling inside her; maybe she'd consider adding it to her routine in the future.

"So is that it?" said Katherine. "Should we call it a day?"

"Hmmm...not quite," Carol hummed, giving her arm a good flex so she could check the size of her bicep. "I still got a little energy left. I'd like to see how many reps I can bench."

"Sure thing, Mom!"

They headed over to the weight-lifting section of the gym. After applying her chosen weights to the barbell, Carol took her position laying down on the bench press while her girlfriend stood over and behind her head to spot for her. After confirming she was ready, Katherine released the barbell from the rack and watched attentively as Carol got started.

One...two...three...four...five, six, seven...

"Whoa, whoa, slow down there, Mom. You're going really fast."

"Right, right, sorry," Carol mumbled. Take it easy, girl, this isn't a race. Eight...nine...ten...

"That's better. Keep it going, Mom, you're halfway to beating your record!" Katherine cheered.

Carol looked her in the eye to give her a thankful smile. Or at least she tried to. From her position, she realized her face was resting dangerously close to her girlfriend's crotch. It was hovering mere inches away, wrapped neatly in tight black fabric that left little to the imagination. So little that she could even make out the indent of the younger girl's precious flower underneath. And if she breathed in especially deeply, she could even detect trace amounts of her distinct scent that assured the mother that her fake daughter was very aroused.

I could lick her right now, Carol thought with a hungry lick of her own lips. Pull my head up just a few more inches and run my tongue down her slit. I could just pull those shorts off her right now and eat her out right here in the gym. She'd be standing there, moaning loudly, crying 'Mommy' out loud. Everyone would watch us. Everyone would see...

"Uh, Carol? I know I might be sounding like a broken record now, but is everything okay?" Katherine sounded concerned again, particularly since she was now referring to Carol by name, something she only ever did when she got serious, worried, or seriously worried.

"Huh? Uh, yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Because you just stopped all of a sudden. You're just sitting there, you're drooling, and, uh...you're holding the weight all the way up here."

"I am? Oh shit, I am! Hang it up, Katy! Hang it up!"

Katherine obliged her, pulling the barbell back onto the safety rack. Carol bolted into a sitting position, her body trembling all over, and not from the fatigue of weight-lifting. The black girl took a seat next to her and began to pull the hair away from Carol's face, her eyes shining with worry.

"Something's up with you. I can tell. You've been out of it all day. What is it, Carol?"

Carol shook her head in frustration. "I told you, Katy, I'm f..."

No. She wasn't fine. She hadn't been at all since she woke up this morning,

"You're right," she said with a relenting sigh. "I am out of it today."

"Do you...want to talk about it?" said Katherine, gently caressing the older woman's face in a way that was oddly very motherly of herself.

"Maybe. Perhaps when we get home, though. This place is too noisy for that kind of thing."

"Okay, I guess that works for me. C'mon, let's shower off. Taking a shower with Mommy helps me feel better. I'm sure it'll help you feel better too."

Carol felt another headache coming. "Okay, but could you PLEASE drop the 'Mommy' stuff for now? That's really not helping."

At least Katy was happy again. "Hmph, you're no fun."

Fortunately, the showers did indeed do a lot to take the edge off Carol's mind. Getting the clothes off and exposing her body never ceased to have that effect on her, and the lukewarm water spraying all over her bare skin was absolutely divine. For a lot of women, the gym's showers would probably be a very intimidating place, as there were no private stalls in this one; it was just one big open field of showerheads and drains, like what you would expect to find in a prison. But for an exhibitionist like Carol, they were fine. They gave her a chance to appreciate the local 'talent,' and find those who appreciated it with her.

Come to think of it, I think I met most of my lovers in shower rooms like this. You're just quietly looking around, admiring a boob here and a butt there, and next thing you know you're looking eye to eye at a girl who was doing the same thing you were. That's exactly how I met this particular girl...

As if reading her thoughts, "that particular girl" suddenly rounded her form and took hold of it in a gentle loving hug. Katherine buried her face in between Carol's breasts, her dark skin contrasting deliciously against the older woman's creamy bosoms like hot fudge on a sundae.

"Mmmm...Mommy," she whispered as she nuzzled Carol's boobs with loving grace, smiling blissfully as the soft, pillowy flesh squished and slid against her face. She looked so at peace when she did that, like she could just crawl between these two most sacred parts of the mother's anatomy and live inside them forever.

Carol wanted to sigh, wanted to push the younger girl away, tell her to knock it off and that this wasn't the time or place for that kind of talk...but she didn't. She couldn't really. For as much as Katy's fetishes creeped her out, she could never find it in herself to tell the younger girl to stop once she got really into it. Something about that gentle, seemingly innocent voice she spoke in, and the tender way she gripped Carol's body like her life depended on it really spoke to Carol's maternal instincts. It made her want to hold the girl and rock her to sleep like she was her own child.

You really are like a baby, Katy, she thought as she embraced her lover in return, running a hand daintily down her back. A baby with a well-toned ass.

Her hands came to a rest on the younger girl's waist, and her fingertips strayed nicely on her butt. It felt firm, hard even, still tense from the recent workout it had endured. It was such a cute butt, one that she would gladly hold forever if she could.

"Mmmmm," Katy purred, enjoying the contact, pulling herself even closer to Carol's form. The mother shivered as the younger girl's hardened nipples brushed against her flesh and began poking little indentations into it.

I could just eat you up, girl.

Carol responded in kind squeezing Katherine's butt even tighter as she pushed her closer against her form. She was tickled slightly when her public hairs flattened against her skin as the two bodies pressed into one another, and even more when a full bodied shudder overcame the black girl as they brushed against a very sensitive part of her.

Carol could no longer contain herself. I'll have you right now!

Katherine's eyes went wide with shock when she found herself abruptly shoved into the wall. She had only a few precious seconds to shoot her lover a questioning look before her right leg was yanked upward by a forceful hand, and something soft, warm, and tender began to press down on her exposed sex. She was pinned, her legs were splayed, and if she didn't know any better, it looked like Carol was going to...going to...

She gasped when a feeling of electricity surged through her core. She could feel Carol rubbing her down, grinding her crotch into her own, kissing her with her lower lips, again, and again, and again. She...she really was doing what Katherine thought she was doing. She was having sex with her right here in the gym showers!

"C-C-Carol...I-I-I don't think...haahhhhhh!"

Carol only giggled in response before she leaned in to nibble on Katherine's neck, biting the supple brown flesh as she continued to thrust and grind her form against the younger woman's. Her large breasts bounces playfully atop Katy's, gracing her chest with their bountiful softness, occasionally tickling her with the hardened nubs of her erect nipples.

Tits, teeth, breasts, and clits. Tits, teeth, breasts and clits. That was all Katherine could think about, all she could imagine. She knew this was wrong, inappropriate, and highly illegal, but she didn't care. This was good, this was amazing, Carol was so wonderful, she was coming onto her like a woman who always took charge, just like how a mommy was supposed to be, the mommy she always wanted to have.

"Mmmm! Mrrrrrr! Rmmmm!"

Carol was growling and purring predatorily between every love bite she left on Katy's neck, with every bob of her pelvis, with every squelching wet rub of her inner folds on the younger girl's. She was slippery with moisture all over and within, ready to bloom, ready to burst, ready erupt in a holy explosion of liquid fire, ready to...

What...am I...doing?

Carol froze in place mid-rub. She stood stock still, one foot on the ground, the other bent and wedged into the wall to keep her legs properly splayed so that she could properly meet her lover from womanly core to womanly core. Her boobs came to a sudden rest atop her lover's chest with a wet slap, and she had the distinct feeling that her clitoris was being squished at an odd angle. It felt good, it felt nice, it felt tingly, it felt wet with something that wasn't pouring out of the shower faucet.

And it was wrong.

"Oh my Goddess!" she cried as she released Katherine's body and backed away, her face scarlet with shame. "I'm so sorry, Katy, I...I don't know what came over me!"

Katherine leaned against the wall for support, her legs shaking like jelly, her own face flushed with its own mess of emotions. Arousal. Excitement. Embarrassment. Confusion. Dizziness. All were present in her expression. "What...what was that about?" she asked in a hushed, breathy tone.

"I don't know," said Carol. "Just...feeling your naked body so close to mine, touching me all over like that, it...it got me so excited, that I just...I had to..."

"It...it's okay," Katherine stuttered as she pushed herself up. "It was just...unexpected is all. I never...imagined we'd get it on in here of all places. It was kinda scary...but also kind of hot too." For a moment, she smiled, seemingly half out of nervousness from the prospect of getting caught doing something so lewd in public, and half in arousal from the prospect of...doing something so lewd in public!

However, it faded as reality began to seep back into her. "But...something is up with you, Mommy. And I really have to know what it is now."

"Yes. You do need to know," said Carol. "Let's...let's just finish up here. The quicker we get home, the quicker I can start telling you."

TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers
12