Finding Goddess Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But women like you and I can experience another such change. A change unique to us and no other creature on Earth. A change that elevates us to something greater, to something higher, to something...holy. It is the realization of our own divinity. Have you been studying the Scripture, childe?"

"I...yes, yes I have been," said Carol.

"Then you understand. Woman was created by Zenriah. She bears Her shape, she bears Her form...Woman is in essence the physical manifestation of Zenriah. All that She is, all that She desires. She put much of Herself into our ancestresses when She molded them from the earth countless millennia ago, and we have borne that heavenly spark inside us ever since. You are a part of the Goddess, childe, and She is a part of you. She always has been, since the day you were born.

"The spark is faint in you. It is faint in all of us at first, little more than an ember flickering in the shadows of our minds. But it is there, childe, and it's waiting. Waiting for just the right gust of air to set it aflame once more.

"Unfortunately, most women never experience that gust. They live their whole lives never knowing their true origin, their true potential, their true purpose. They flicker. They fade. They die. And then they are lost forever." For the first time in her speech, Celeste paused, and Carol had the distinct impression that she was wiping a tear from her eye. "But for some, a very select few, they feel that gust. Sometimes it is through a vision. Sometimes it is through a dream. Sometimes, it is through our sacred text. And sometimes...it is because they have spoken and heard the divine language of the Goddess that is an intrinsic part of that flame."

"Divine language?" said Carol.

Celeste continued. "Yes, the divine language. When you and I made love in the grotto, I spoke it to you. I spoke it and you listened. You may not have realized it, but you definitely listened to it. And when you did, I felt it ignite within you, that spark of holy fire! I have a feeling it was always brighter within you, Caroline, more than it is in most women. Which may in part be why you are already so predisposed to our way of life."

"But what does this have to do with my condition?" said Carol, who was feeling awfully dizzy now. None of Celeste's words were making sense to her logically, hell, none of them seemed like they were really answering her concerns, but she still felt compelled to listen to them.

"It is just like that first time you bled," said Celeste. "You felt pain. You felt illness. You felt confusion and maybe fear and maybe anger. You lashed out at yourself, you lashed out at others, you committed reckless deeds you would have never considered before. I need not name the specifics, for it is what we all go through when we enter that tumultuous stage known as puberty.

"What you are experiencing now, childe, is yet another kind of puberty, stoked not by the growth in your body, but by the ignition of that flame in your soul. It burns in you childe, more brightly than you realize, and like every flame, it hungers. It hungers for physical bliss. It hungers for spiritual purity. It hungers for sweet woman flesh. And it hungers for that one thing, that one holy link that it cannot have just yet in your current state. And I have a feeling you've been feeding it quite eagerly. You have been foregoing clothing, yes?"

"I have been. Every chance I get."

"Have you been pleasuring yourself?"

"I...yes. Yes I have."

"Have you been engaging in sapphic pleasure? Desiring its taste again and again and again?"

"Y-yes. Everyday. With Henrietta...and another girl, Katy. And...with others I guess."

"Yes. And of course, you have been reading our Scripture." Celeste laughed again. It was just as comforting as the last chortle, but it also carried with it an almost mischievous tone. "Yes, I see now. No woman would ever be the same under those circumstances. Especially no woman as sensitive as you."

"But...but what do I do?" said Carol. "How do I...stop this?"

"You will learn soon enough, childe," said Celeste. "But not from me. If anyone will help you, it will be those close to you. I recommend you heed the words of your lovers, Henrietta and Katherine, who I believe will be seeing you very soon."

"Seeing me soon?" blinked Carol. "How do you know they'll—"

"I have told you all there is to say," said the priestess. "You will figure out the rest. I promise."

"Wait...Celeste!" It was too late. The phone clicked off, and Carol was once again left to stew in silence.

12