Finding Goddess Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste continued. "She is also a nudist, a gynophile, and an absolute nymph who enjoys all the pleasures that the woman's body can experience and provide." Now Carol was the one who was blushing. While she was in no way ashamed of those aspects of her character, she wasn't so easy about having a light shine so brightly on them. More and more of her private life was vanishing by the minute. But perhaps that too was part of the Zenrist lifestyle?

"But most important of all," said Celeste, "she is the first resident of your fair city to join our faith. From this day forward, she will be naked. She will be naked in your streets, in your stores, in your parks, and in your service centers. She will be naked all the time, nothing and no one will ever be able to clothe her, and every one of you will be free to feast upon her form with your eyes. And for all of you ladies watching," she paused for a moment to let a sensual smirk creep across her face, "from her, you will get to experience the greatest gift of all: sapphic copulation. Which you are about to witness right now!"

A collective gasp rang out from the audience. "WHAT?" someone blurted, and he was quickly echoed by a few others. "Is this for real?" asked a teenage girl with glasses. Some of the reporters and news anchors stepped forward extending their mics out, their voices bleating with incoherent questions, but they were stopped by police officers and a few naked Zenrists standing guard. Celeste didn't pay them any mind; her attention was now drawn solely on Carol as she pivoted her body around the nudist so that they could now look each other in the eye. At least, Carol tried to look her in the eye. It was difficult to stay focused on those piercing black orbs when Celeste's completely hairless vulva was hovering so close to Carol's face and dominating her senses. She could see the redheaded goddess' pinkness within the parting of those lips. She could sniff the alluring musk emanating from it, smelling faintly of cherry and mint. She could sense the muscles pulsing and clenching within, the clitoris pushing forward with release, the juices oozing closer and closer down to her opening. And most of all, Carol could see The Sigil of Zenriah towering over Celeste's womanhood like a fierce sentinel standing guard over her.

"Caroline Connors," the priestess said, "do you vow to forever honor the Goddess' creation, living forever in your state of nakedness?"

She spoke from her oral lips, but to Carol's ears, it sounded like Celeste's voice was coming from within the depths of her vagina. It looked so enormous from her current vantage point, bigger than anything she had ever seen before, like it could open up and swallow her whole at any moment. She couldn't take her eyes off it even if she wanted to. But who would ever want to stop looking at such a marvelous vagina? "I...I do," she mumbled almost mindlessly, resisting the urge to come forward and let those giant nether lips engulf her own.

"Do you vow to leave behind your inhibitions and to readily experience and provide the joy of your natural womanly essence everyday at every opportunity for as long as you live?"

"I...I do."

"Do you vow to serve the Goddess, Zenriah, forevermore, in every capacity, through worship and pleasure and endless love with your fellow women?"

"I do."

"And do you vow to love the Goddess with every fiber of your being today, tomorrow, and for all the tomorrows to come until your dying breath and beyond?"

"I do," said Carol.

"Then let it be done," said Celeste. "To my wives, to my lovers, and even to my secret admirers...let us begin."

***

In a flash, they were upon her! One second, Carol was staring transfixed at Celeste's heavenly vulva as though it was the face of Zenriah Herself. The next, she was on her back and the only thing she could see was the endless blue sky. The endless blue sky and the faces and breasts and hardened nipples of over a dozen bare-naked hotties. They seized her arms, they seized her legs, and then they spread them out to the four winds. One girl suckled on her fingers, pumping every individual digit in and out of her mouth like a popsicle, joint by joint until she was tasting Carol's knuckles. Another did the same to her toes, popping the wiggling little things inside her lips between every slow, sensuous lick she applied to the nudist's bare sole. Carol felt her other hand get laid flat on something large, warm, and soft all over, save on one little circular patch that poked into her palm like a thumbtack. And as for her final foot...it was being jealously held and vigorously rubbed up and down against something hot, hairy, squishy, and very, very wet.

"Oh Goddess!" she gasped as the sudden influx of motions and sensations cascaded over her like an avalanche. Sensations of being tickled and slimed and prodded and warmed in all her limbs, to feel soft hands and hungry mouths and lecherous tongues and bountiful breasts and velvety openings and dribbling fluids oozing all over her, from every angle, all at once, it was, it was...nearly suffocating. "Oh Goddess-Jesus...GODDESS! GODDESS!"

More girls latched onto her. Two went straight for her breasts, catching her hardened nipples in their mouths. One honey-haired lovely licked sumptuously at the red areola before playfully flicking the extended nub up and down with her tongue, while the other, a pixie-haired brunette, pulled the tit into her depths and suckled on it like an overgrown baby. One slithered to her side and started laying kisses all over Carol's rapidly dilating stomach, completely undeterred by its almost oceanic bobbing while another chose instead to bury her head in the mother's exposed armpit, running her tongue softly in a circle upon the sensitive, silky flesh. Two more pairs of tongues lapped hungrily at her inner thighs, prompting another jolt out of the raven-haired woman that sent a crystalline droplet of liquid hanging off the tip of her clitoris up into the air. The nub sparked and throbbed, Carol gasped, thrust it into the air with a startled arch of her back, and gasped again as the air rushed directly into her organ, just in time for the Rapunzel-haired Asian girl to materialize out of nowhere and capture the mother's lips in a deep, loving, upside-down kiss.

"Mmmpphh!" Carol half-cried and half-murmured as the girl's tongue slithered into her mouth like a snake, dancing loops around the mother's the moment her wet member made contact with it. It tasted delicious, like a mix of grape, strawberry, and butter. Carol would normally have enjoyed it, would have wanted to enjoy it, would have taken the time in enjoying it like she would a freshly poured glass of wine, but she couldn't focus. She couldn't focus on anything at all because everything was happening everywhere around her! Her armpit was being massaged and tickled by the playful young tongue of a pretty sadist, soft lips were warming and wettening the bouncing sea of her stomach, and the tingles in her tits were sending shivers all the way down to the tips of her fingers and toes that were rapidly curling up. Into the mouths of the women sucking them, into the breast flesh of the girl clutching her hand, and into the sopping wet crevice of the lady using her foot as a vibrator. The inner muscles clenched around them and seemed to pull Carol's foot inside her, so hotly, so wetly, so hungrily, lapping, slapping, and grasping every individual toe as they were sucked into her warm, pink depths. "HMMPPHHH!"

Her legs stiffened and spread out just a little farther, raising goose bumps across their every inch. She could feel the two girls on them smile by the upward curving of their lips on her flesh as they licked and kissed it, inching ever upward, where her wettened and widened vaginal lips awaited. The air poured thickly into them, brushing her folds one way, while the dripping fluids within caressed them in the other. It was like a feather was being thrust in and out of her, in and out, again and again, lightly, delicately, without end. Enough to feel pleasant, but not enough to feel pleasure. And Carol absolutely needed pleasure and she needed it now!

She bucked her hips in desperate fury as the two lesbians started licking her crotch, one girl on the right side of her V-shaped mound, the other girl on the left. They tickled and teased her, prodded the skin with the tip of their tongues, brushed them close, oh so close to the edge of her gaping sex, lapping up the sweet, nectar that was steadily dribbling out.

Fuck me! Carol wailed in silence, her lips still engulfed in her long-haired lover's, her own tongue tangled up in the Asian woman's. Fuck me, PLEASE! Fuck me, fuck me, FU-HUUUUUCK MEEEEEE!

"Mmmpphh! Mmpphh! Hmmpphhh!" Carol moaned and begged and cried into the mouth of the lesbian kissing her, and with every muffled howl, she bucked her hips into the air, hoping to catch the girls with her pussy, trap them between her lips, feel their tongues and their fingers and their whole forms with her heaving, hungry, inner walls. She felt something, a lip, a nostril, maybe a cheek, brush up against her swollen clit and howled again as the jolt of electricity sparked across her nerves. "HMMMMPPHHHHHH!"

The girls on her breasts relented on their sucking while the Zenrists on her sides ceased their kissing and their licking. Her hands were pressed into the bodies of their respective holders and lowered down, tracing the slender curves of both girls until the came to rest on their groins, one bristling with a thick bush, the other completely bare. The Asian nipping at her lips pulled back to catch her breath and in turn give Carol a moment to draw in her own. And down below, where her pussy beckoned, the two girls finally decided to stop their teasing. First by drawing their tongues away from Carol's skin and back into their mouths. Then by slipping them inside her wide gaping opening.

Everything came back in full force!

The Asian woman seized Carol's lips so abruptly, she saw stars. The breast girls slurped her nipples between their lips so hard and so fast, she swore she could feel their throats with her mammary flesh. All her fingers and all her toes were plunged into the boiling hot sexes of the Zenrists on every side of her. And deep within her core, where she was being licked, being tasted, being drank and eaten and suckled and enflamed, she could feel a storm well up within her! Dark clouds formed as masses of boneless flesh pressed upon masses of boneless flesh, lightning flashed, illuminating the lush pinkness inside, pleasure tingled out of every millimeter of her clitoris, every stretching muscle in her vagina, every dilating curve in her cervix, every stretch of velvet in her rippling life engine. She tingled in her sex, in her spine, in her breasts, in her tits, in her tongue, in her fingers, in her toes, everywhere. She was going to rain, she was going to pour, very soon, Carol was...was...she was going to...

...Cum...I'm going to cum...I'M GOING TO CUUUMMMMM!

"MMMMPPPHHH!" She came. Hard and fast, so much, her body sprang backwards from the force despite all the hands holding her down. She felt her juices spray high and far. They splashed hotly on her thighs. They splashed deliciously on her two devoted devourers. They sprayed straight to the heavens. And they sprayed out of her again, and again, and again, spurting out of her shiny pink fissure like a geyser that just would not stop erupting. "MMMPPPHHH! HMMM! MMMPPHHH!"

The spurts grew weaker. The pressure inside her eased. And with a final few bucks of her hips, the last bursts of Carol's orgasm poured out of her. The fluids oozed down her crotch, seeped into the crevice of her buttocks, and pooled into the grass on which she lay. She shivered at the contact, feeling tingly and ticklish from where the juice of her fruit touched her. As she let herself go limp, sloshing ever deeper into her musk-scented bath, she felt the girls pull away from her. From her nipples, from her sides, from her arms, from her legs, and from her pussy. Even the long-haired Asian girl backed away, releasing Carol's tongue and lips from her oral shackles. Carol gazed at her lovely face, so pale when surrounded by that wild, midnight mane spilling around it. She smiled at the lovely, drew in another breath, getting ready to rest for a moment—

"AAHHH!"

—Only to be seized by a dozen more hands and flipped onto her stomach! Carol had no time to register where the sudden movement came from or what brought it on before something slammed into her crotch and something round and squishy collided with her clit. It was another clit. A girl had just slid herself between Carol's legs! Her vision flashed white as another sharp tingle cut across in her core like a bolt of lightning, and it flashed again and again as the girl started to grind on her, rubbing her swollen clit into Carol's.

It's happening again. It's happening a—

That thought perished the instant a pair of brown vaginal lips flew into her face. They gyrated up and down it, rubbing their innards all over Carol's nose. She nearly inhaled the cocoa-colored flesh into her nostrils, smelled the sweet scent of honey and tang all over, and started to drool. She raised her head to meet the stranger's lips with her own and kissed her, pussy to mouth. Carol massaged the silken flesh with her lips, scraped her teeth gently upon the folds, lolled her tongue everywhere she could, tasting the dark-skinned woman's essence and enjoying the sensations of insides pushing, pulling, and clenching all around her.

Behind her, Carol ground the girl between her legs. In front of her, she devoured the girl within her mouth. Beneath her, she felt another body slide underneath her stomach and grasp her breast, bouncing and swinging the giant orb with wild abandon as it hung in the air. Carol paid it no mind, just as she paid no mind to the lesbians now licking and nibbling at her ears, pressing their breasts into her back, rubbing their pussies into her skin.

She felt pussy. She smelled pussy. She saw pussy. She tasted pussy. She even heard pussy, squishing and squelching all around her like a thousand hands in wet dough. Her eyes rolled as dizziness began to set in, but still Carol continue to ride and kiss and eat and drink in her lovers, catching more and more rivulets of the dark-skinned woman's nectar on her tongue and letting it trickle down her throat. She thrust her hips in and out, crushing her folds into the crotch of her other lover, rhythmically, like a machine, feeling and hearing them rub and splash with every lubricated pump. Her nipples grew, her buttocks clenched, her clit burned hotter and hotter as another storm brewed inside her. Oh Goddess, she was going...she was going to cum a—

"Glaaahhhh! Uahhhhh! Glaaaahhh!" Carol half-gurgled and half-screamed as her next orgasm tore out of her, splashing into the cleft of her scissoring lover's sex and buttocks. And the girls around her orgasmed in turn. The girl tribbing her let out a cry as she came, slamming her pussy into Carol's with every spurt that gushed out of her, causing the mother to tingle and jolt even more, first from feeling the girl's flesh and then from feeling her liquid warmth jet inside herself, blasting every flaring nerve in every undulating fold lining her trembling vagina. Carol cried again as her storm swirled furiously inside her, only to taste honey, tang, and salt as juice rained down from the dark vulva she had just buried herself in. And all over the rest of her body, she felt more hot liquid fall upon her. It fell upon her back, her right butt cheek, her shoulder, her leg, her hand, even her stomach from the girl still sucking her tit underneath her. "Ahhhglglglglglg!"

Carol hardly had five seconds to rest before more hands seized her and forced her to change position again, this time upright and on her butt. A hand on the back of her head turned her face sharply to the right, and in her blurry vision, the nudist barely had enough time to stare into the tanned face of an elegant raven with incredibly shiny and voluminous hair before she was forced into another deep kiss. The woman nibbled her lips that were still dripping with cum, licked the inside of her mouth, inhaled the taste of pussy within, and took it all into her own with a smirk. Hands ran across Carol's torso, rubbing her trim stomach, fondling her breasts, pinching her nipples, spreading the freshly sprayed girl juice all over her skin. Some of those hands began to lower as her legs were pulled apart again, sending a chill up Carol's spine as the air, previously warm but now feeling cold in comparison to all the liquid oozing out of her, hit her drenched, glistening folds. Fingers slithered into her splayed opening, prodded into her worn muscles, and tickled her pinkened nerves with curls and thrusts and wiggles and wags. "AHHHH!"

In and out they started to move, rubbing the still pulsing flesh within with absolute aplomb. Her muscles didn't know what to think; one moment they were closing in on the invasive digits, clenching them so tightly she could almost visualize how they looked. The next, they were thrashing all over the place, slapping against both the lesbians and themselves. Either way, Carol's nerves sparkled and reddened like embers ready to crack, ready to burst, ready to, to...

"Gu-AAAHHHHH"

Carol came again and her position changed. She came again and her position changed. She came again and her position changed. And again, and again, and again, and again she would cum without pause. Without rest. And with seemingly no end in sight.

"HAAAHHHHH!"

***

Erin stared transfixed at the sight before her. A crowd of women, all naked, all wet, all rippling and bouncing and undulating like a stormy sea that threatened to sink and drown any fool caught within their raging tempest. And at the center of them all was Caroline Connors, her mother for 18 years, naked as a newborn, howling like one too, and nearly as drenched in pure, raw femininity. Every one of them crawled all over themselves just for a chance to touch her, to feel her with their hands, their feet, their breasts, their tongues, and especially their vulvas. And they were all determined to leave no part of Carol unmolested.

The teen watched as they forced Carol down to all fours with her ass thrust into the air like a kitty in heat. A busty lesbian sitting on her haunches behind her was playing with her boobs, jiggling them around in her hands before she leaned down to bounce one of the large mounds up against her mother's sex, sliding the hardened nipple up and down the exposed groove. Three more lesbians converged onto Carol's face, one with her pussy, the others with their lips, and...that was all Erin saw before her mother disappeared once more into the sea of gasping female flesh.

Erin bit her lip and fanned her face with her hand. The moaning sounds, the musty scents, the sheer abundance of boobs and butts and hardened tits and sweaty curves and bursting vaginas...it was all reminding her of Brianna.

Brianna. That name should have brought a scowl to her face and for a second it did. That slut who tempted Erin, who made her forget about who she was supposed to love, who made her betray him, lash out her sister, nearly drove her to madness...and yet, she couldn't help but remember how amazing the forever naked girl made her feel. As she held Erin in her strong arms, kissed her, rubbed her pussy all over Erin's own, showered her in her juices, smothered her in her enormous breasts, all to the tune of the waves crashing against their unclothed forms. The teen couldn't think of anything more romantic even if she tried. And despite all her shame, she wanted to experience it all over again!