Finding Goddess Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No! I...I have to stay in control! I can't give in again!

It was easy enough to think, but already her hands were starting to wander all over the expanse of her shirt. Where her breasts were. Rubbing and scraping uncomfortably against the fabric, pushing harder on it, screaming to cut it away and leap for freedom into the open air. But she couldn't do that. She couldn't expose her breasts, couldn't expose her pussy, or else she would lose it and run screaming into the pile along with the rest of the horny lesbians. She had to stay firm...she had to stay firm...

The Zenrists changed Carol's position again, this time hoisting her up over the ground and into the air. One girl held the nudist mother's body tightly against her chest while two others took hold of her legs and spread them as far out as they could go. Carol's vagina was now in full view of everyone, her every shimmering fold on display for their eyes—and cameras—to enjoy. Droplets of juice glimmered like pearls in the sunlight as they dribbled out of her and into the gaping vaginal lips of another naked girl who was practically doing a handstand to meld her crotch with Carol's. The Zenrists holding Erin's mother up lowered her until her pussy made contact with the gymnast's.

The older woman bit her lip and twitched, making her breasts jiggle deliciously up and down for a few seconds. She bit harder as the girls rocked her gently between the Zenrist's legs, ensuring that her clit brushed against the other woman's as lightly and delicately as possible. It was more than enough to make Carol tremble all over. Erin could see all her muscles tense, her knees quake, her stomach pull in, her breasts bounce, her lips gasp. Again. And again. And again. And again. And again!

The girls rocked Carol harder and deeper into the Zenrist, rubbing her bare sex into the gymnastic woman's, ensuring one woman's clit was always pressing into the other's. She was moaning visibly now, loudly and breathily, aroused beyond measure as she was plunged deeper and deeper into a pink sea of female ecstasy. Erin could almost feel the tingles her mother was experiencing, feel the electric shocks in her own clitoris, feel the fleshy little nub contort as it was rubbed more and more into the other woman's juicy, wet pussy. Erin could feel it all in her own pussy...because she literally was feeling it in her own pussy! Her shorts and panties were lying in a pile at her feet while she stood in front of everyone, bottomless and with her hand rubbing vigorously at her vulva.

I'm not...I can't...oh Goddess, I'm LOSING CONTROL OF MYSELF!

"OUT OF MY WAY!" someone screamed some ten feet to her right. She glanced in that direction and saw a girl push her way through the crowd. Her skin was flushed, her eyes wide in panic, and she was clawing madly at her lacy white bra, which was only one of two things she was wearing. "GET OUT OF MY WAY NOW!" She managed to rip one of the cups off her breast before she dove into the pile of naked women and disappeared inside of them, reducing herself to nothing more than a drop in the ocean of naked womanly flesh.

"Fuck it," said Erin. There was no point in resisting. She wanted...she wanted to be in that pile too! "Fuck it all!"

"Holy shit, Erin, you're here too?"

The teen froze in her tracks. She knew that voice, she knew it very well, and not long ago, it had been the most important voice in her life. It was the voice of Eric. Her boyfriend. Whom she had cheated on, and whom she was a hair's breadth from cheating on again.

"Erin, why is this...why are you...is that your mom....what's going on here?" He wasn't angry, he didn't sound accusatory. He was just baffled beyond belief. He looked at Erin's face with a questioning expression, he looked at the crowd of naked women, then he blushed and looked back at Erin with sheepish eyes before letting them drop in embarrassment...and saw firsthand that his girlfriend was half-naked and openly playing with herself in public. "Erin what the fuck—"

"Eric, I...I can explain," Erin choked out in between her breaths.

"Explain...explain what?" Eric stammered. "Erin, wh-what's happening here?"

"Eric, th-the truth is..." This was it. The moment of truth. She wasn't ready to say it just yet, but she had no choice. She had to get it out now, while she was still lucid. "The thing is, I..."

"Erin?" said Eric, his face worried, his tone concerned.

"Eric, I...I fucked a girl on the beach! And loved it!"

There! She did it! She told her boyfriend about her infidelity. And now, she could begin the process of reconciliation. Starting by letting herself get fucked by even more girls!

Erin slipped off her shirt, unclasped her bra, and without another word, without waiting to hear her boyfriend's response, without even giving him another glance to gauge his reaction, she hurled her now completely naked body into the orgy. Like a drop of water, she slid effortlessly down into a crevice of shiny, undulating flesh. A thousand scents flooded her nostrils, a score of voices filled her ears, and a dozen hands crawled over her skin. They slipped down her curves, nipped at her neck, grappled at her buttocks, grasped on her breasts, curved into her flower. And from that point on, Erin knew only bliss.

***

"AH! AH! AH-AH-AH...AHHHHHHH!"

She was on her hands and knees when that orgasm came out of her, splashing all over the thighs of the brunette thrusting her pelvis into the mother's engorged nethers while a girl beneath her licked her tits.

"GUH! HAAA! AH-AH-HAAAAAHHHHH!"

She was on her back with that one, watching her breasts ripple and bounce like a sea in turmoil as two girls sucked on her nipples and three unseen tongues lapped at her pussy.

"HUH! HAH! HUH! HAH! HUUUHHHHHHH!"

She was on her haunches while she came that time, three fingers in her vagina, two thumbs on her clit, and nearly a dozen mouths on the most sensitive parts of her body.

"OOOH! OOOH! OOOH! OOOH! OOOOOOOHHH!"

She didn't even know what position she was in with that orgasm.

It was constant, endless, unrelenting. Every minute Carol was being rubbed and stroked and licked and kissed and penetrated and fucked on every inch and in every orifice imaginable. Not a single nook or cranny of her person went by untouched; there was always a finger, a breast, a tongue, a mouth, a pussy, or a whole woman sliding and slithering on her slippery, slimy skin. The Zenrists were thorough in their sexing. Every single one of them wanted a touch, wanted a taste, wanted a moment of passion with the nudist mother. And she had no choice but to give it to them, to let them swarm around her completely naked body, feast on her flesh, drink of her nectar. Amidst the sputters, the sparks, and the spurts, Carol wondered if there would be anything left of her when they were done. She tingled so hotly and dribbled so gooily, she couldn't tell what heaving, dripping, oozing stretches of skin were hers, her lovers, or the juices sloshing all over her body.

"OH! OH! OH!"

A tongue rolled its way down the length of her vulva and up the cleft of her ass, flicking her clit as it passed by the swollen organ. The walls of her inner self fluttered in response, labia to cervix. Hands took hold of her left foot and suckled on her every individual toe, drinking in the sweet fluid dripping off them before soaking them again in a warm, wet, pulsating crevice. Carol's nipples scraped into the soil beneath her as she stiffened at the contact, feeling her body tingle as the stranger's vaginal walls clenched all around her. A pussy slapped into her face and started to rub thoroughly on it, letting the precious pink folds schlick all over her nose, her lips, and even her eye. The smell and taste of cherries and nectar overtook her senses, and Carol unconsciously pushed herself forward, desperate and eager to let the womanly maw swallow her whole.

Swallow, lick, grind, curl, swallow, lick, grind, curl, fuck, fuck, fuck, CUM!

"Yoni Dance!" someone announced amidst the swirling chorus of moans coming from all around her and from Carol herself.

"Yoni Dance!" called another voice. "Yoni! Yoni! Yoni! Yoni!"

"Yoni! Yoni! Yoni! Yoni!"

"Yoni! Yoni! Yoni! Yoni!"

They were chanting now. Around her, above her, and even on her. The vulva rubbing on her face moved in tune with their voices as if it too was whispering that holy word in its distinctive, squelching language. It continued to speak to Carol even while she was flipped onto her back again. It was joined by another vulva, this time directly atop her head. Followed by another one on her knee. And another one on her stomach. And another on her breast. And then another, and another, and another. Before Carol knew it she was surrounded by pussies in every corner of her vision. They were to her left, to her right, above her, below her. She couldn't see anything past her neck, just more pussies! But she could still feel them, pressing everywhere down on her body, all soft, squishy, velvety, warm, and very, very moist.

And then they started to rub her.

They rubbed on her stomach. The rubbed on her thighs. They rubbed on her shins, her ankles, her feet, and her toes. They rubbed on her shoulders, on her breasts, and on her neck. They rubbed on her face, her cheeks, her hair, her mouth, and her ear holes. They rubbed her...everywhere. Absolutely fucking everywhere on her completely, eternally, bare-naked body that buckled and gyrated with their movements, throbbing and oozing like it had just turned into a massive vaginal muscle itself.

Oh fuck! OH FUCK! This is too much...I can't...I can't...!

They rubbed harder against her, especially on her face. Her ears tittered and twitched from the fleshy nubs rolling round their insides, drowning out all noise with the sound of their gooey sloshing. Her hair, heavy and wet with perspiration and feminine discharge, sank into her skin where it wasn't being swirled around. She tried opening her mouth to moan, to scream, to simply breathe. The taste of honey, salt, heat, and velvet poured all over her tongue and down her throat.

Goddess, I can't, Goddess I can't, GODDESS, I...I...!

Carol's pussy flared hot as it smacked wetly in response to the lucky lady grinding on it, flecks of liquid fire spraying from out its convulsing depths. It tingled all over, from her poor, abused clit to the splayed petals of her labial lips, deep down into the black pit of her flower, and along every rippling muscle of her inner self. And it was spreading, flowing down her womanhood like a river in spring, caressing the pulsing walls of her tunnel and the gently dilating chamber of her sacred womb. But it wasn't stopping there; the tingling sensation was expanding beyond her sex organs! It crawled down her thighs, washed over her stomach, curved up her boobs, plucked at her nipples, slathered over her neck. She was tingling everywhere, everywhere, everywhere on her bare-naked body! Especially on every part of her that a vagina was rubbing on.

GUH! GAH! GOOOOOO-HHHHOOOO!

She felt her nerves fire off as the girls rubbed her down. She felt her flesh convulse and contort, like all her bones had turned to syrup. She felt her buttocks clench as every other opening in her body, from her mouth to her vagina to her nostrils to the pores in her skin, flickered open and shut like a thousand flapping butterfly wings. She felt the pussies on her nipples engulf her boobs. She felt the clitoris running laps inside her sex ram itself straight down her love tunnel. And more than anything else, she felt the tingling sensation creep its way up her face, where she was being kissed endlessly by countless nether lips.

All over...they're rubbing me all over! Tingling, tickling, fucking, never stopping, stiffening all over, AHHH! It's like my...like my...

She jolted uncontrollably as hundreds of tingles sparked across her every bare millimeter of skin.

It's like my whole body is a GIANT CLITORIS!

"HAAAHHHHHH!" she screamed, finally finding her voice in what felt like hours. Pussy poured into her mouth. She didn't care. She was burning all over, clenching everywhere, feeling like she was going to orgasm any second now, not just out of her loins but everywhere. Everywhere, she was going to orgasm everywhere, everywhere, in this tunnel of pussies, kissing, grinding, devouring her. "FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!" Carol howled. "FU-HHHHUUUUUHHH-AAAHHHH-UHHHH-HAAAHHHH-UUUHHHH—"

There was a wet burst above her eye, where a dark vulva was lapping at her. Another went off between the toes on her left foot. And another burst between her legs, directly onto her quivering, quaking clit. The Zenrists were starting to orgasm too.

"HAAAAHHH-UUUHHHH-AAAHHHHCCCCKKKKK!"

The pussies closed in on her, nibbled gently on her skin with their soft, mushy lips, spurted their heavenly juices all over her smooth, succulent flesh. Everything turned dark for Carol, like she was swallowed entirely by a mass of vaginal ecstasy engulfing her. Her innards flared, her petals fluttered, her muscles hitched up, tighter, tighter, and then she...

Her vision flickered. The dark, shadowy mass of vulvas vanished from her sight. And in their place, was a great, feminine visage, bathed in white light, humming like an angel....

Her vision darkened and she was back in the fleshy mass. Womanly essence was raining down on her, coating her every inch, pouring into her eyes, her nostrils, her ears, her mouth....

The light returned, as did the angel. She was heaving, swaying, her lips upturned in a grin of ecstasy, but her eyes were fixed squarely on Carol's.

"UUAAAHHHHH!"

Carol howled back into the shadows as her own orgasm roared out of her. It came out of her pussy, it came out of her tits, it came out of her...everywhere. She was orgasming everywhere!

Goddess! What's...happening to me...?

"Caroline."

The angel was back. Looking into Carol's eyes, whispering her name, huskily, breathily, like a thousand virgins in the throes of pleasure. And Carol...she was nestled between her legs. Between her lower lips. Waist-deep and being pulled further and further into that heavenly organ.

"Caroline!" the angel repeated.

And it was then that Carol realized that was no angel. That was a goddess. That was the Goddess. The one she was pining for, the one she desired, the one she needed.

"Zenriah." It came out as a whisper which was all Carol could muster. But that was all she needed, for just spelling the name out with her lips and hearing the syllables in her ears was more than enough to send her heart soaring. It was Her, the Goddess, She was here, kneeling before Carol's eyes! Her breath hitched, her stomach flipped, her knees turned to rubber. Had she been standing, Carol most likely would have collapsed. This being, this entity, this Goddess...Carol needed Her, wanted Her, was ready to do absolutely everything for Her, to make any sacrifice necessary just to be with Her! "Zenriah," she repeated, this time louder, stronger, the sound of Her name giving Carol strength. "Zenriah!"

She reached a hand up to touch that face, to caress that cheek, to pull those lips forward so she could kiss them, love them, adore them, let herself be fully taken in by them. But she couldn't; her arms were buried within the Goddess' pussy, the pussy of Zenriah Herself! And she was sinking deeper and deeper into it.

Vaginal walls closing all around her, licking her skin, soaking her flesh, dribbling cum all over her body, pouring over her boobs, her navel, even into her own pussy. Everything hot, like fire, like lava. Fluttering flesh caressing her curves, penetrating her nooks, massaging her nipples, seeping between her buttocks, flicking her clit. Over and over and over again, pulling her deeper inside, chest, shoulders, neck, squishing, soaking, folding like wet velvet, everywhere. Tingling, tingling, dripping, vibrating, seizing, cumming, going to cum, going to cum, going to cum...

"AHHHHHHH!" she howled as she came within the Goddess' sacred Womanhood.

"HAAAAAAAAA!" echoed the Goddess as She came in turn, Her juices washing over Carol, coating her face, drenching her hair, flooding her nostrils, blasting her pussy with all the force of a flood!

"AHHHHHH!" Carol screamed again, feeling another orgasm tear out of her immediately after the last one. She buckled and jostled against the flesh undulating all around her like a thousand slickening tongues. It splattered against the Goddess' folds, making them tremble, making them recoil, and making them latch even tighter around her like a horde of hungry leaches, boneless and slimy. Licking her, tasting her, enveloping her, swallowing her. "GUHHH...HAAAA!"

"Ahhhhhh," the Goddess cooed, Her voice satisfied, Her orgasm finished. She gazed down again at the woman nestled neatly within the bloom of Her flower, Her smile warm, Her eyes shiny with tears and dew and light and...love. Pure, unfiltered, unconditional love that pierced Carol's soul, froze her breath, stilled her heart. And by all that was holy, Carol wanted to fall into them and never be let go. "Be with me, Caroline," Zenriah said, Her voice rumbling not from Her lips, but from everywhere that was Her being. Like it was emanating from out of Her flesh, from out of Her vagina. "Forever."

"Yes," wept Carol, tears of happiness flowing down her cheeks as she felt the Goddess' inner muscles clench again and pull her even deeper into their everlasting depths. "Take me, Goddess! Take all of me! And I swear we'll never be separated again!" There was a strong tug in Zenriah's vagina. She was pulling harder on Carol now, forcefully, insistently, as if to ensure that Carol would not escape from Her. Not that Carol would have. She would rather die before she ever considered leaving the Goddess. "Goddess, I love you Zenriah! I'll be with you forever! And ever! And ever! And ever!"

And ever! She chanted those words repeatedly, zealously, like a mantra. And with every syllable she uttered, she was pulled ever deeper into Zenriah's Goddesshood. First up to her chin, then her ears, then finally her scalp, leaving nothing of Carol showing to the outside world but her face, the great pink petals of the Goddess' labia flapping against all sides of her like the wings of a giant butterfly. And with one last pulse, even that was gone. The light disappeared from Carol's vision as the Goddess' opening closed all around her and Carol was plunged into the comforting darkness of Her sacred flower, where she would remain. Forever. The flesh schlicked wetly all around her, throbbing every second with the comforting pulse that was Zenriah's heartbeat.

Carol smiled. She had all she wanted, all she sought, and all she needed now. She was happy. She was complete. She was nude. She was home.

***

Carol awoke, seemingly from out of a dream, but she didn't recall falling asleep. The rubbing and holding and kissing and licking and tingling and cumming that had been her entire world only seconds before finally ceased, and she was now surrounded only by the deafening sound of silence and tranquility.

It was bright. Everything was bright, but she couldn't see. Just a bunch of blurry smudges and smears. Liquid was in her eyes, thick and syrupy. She needed to get it off. But as she rubbed at it, she realized her eyes weren't the only things that were drenched. Her hands were also drenched, as was her face, as were arms, her boobs, her stomach, her legs...every part of her was utterly soaked in an overpoweringly sweet-smelling fluid. It was like she had just been submerged in a vat of honey.