Finding Goddess Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haahhhh," she breathed, inhaling deeply as she wiped her eyes. The fluid dribbled slimily between her lips and its scent hit her tongue so hard, she practically tasted it in all its salty, sugary, musty splendor. As she rubbed the last of the liquid off her face, Carol pushed herself up onto her legs, shaking a bit like a newborn foal, in her knees, her butt cheeks, and her bosoms. Standing up to her full height, utterly wet and completely naked, the nudist blinked as she took in her surroundings. Before her was a crowd of stunned onlookers, gazing at her with mouths agape. She found much of the same thing beneath her; the dozens of nude women on the grass who were still awake were looking at her in total awe.

What's wrong? Why are you all looking at me like that? She tried to voice her question out loud, but all she could muster for the time being was a few more breathy inhalations. And some gurgles as more juice dribbled into her mouth. Sweet juice, tasty juice, enough to make her shiver, enough to make her tingle, enough to make her want to cum again...

"C-Carol," a familiar voice not far from her gasped. Turning in its direction, she saw it was Henrietta, looking red all over and utterly out of breath. "Your face."

"My...face?" Carol answered with the faintest of a whisper. She brought a hand to her cheek. It was wet, like everything else about her, but seemed okay otherwise.

Women began to whisper frantically all around her. "Is this true?"

"Am I really seeing this?

"Has it ever gone this fast?"

"This is unbelievable!"

"Is she chosen?"

"Dear Goddess!"

Even Celeste looked quite stunned as she pushed herself up to her legs, her head tilted at a quizzical angle, her lips hanging with a question she couldn't bring herself to ask.

"Has something...bad happened?" Carol whispered.

Celeste only shook her head. "No. Just...something unexpected." She bent down to retrieve an object that someone had just passed to her, though what it was, Carol couldn't say. "I did not speak of it before because I wanted to let you see the miracle for yourself as it unfolded, but I never imagined it would happen....this hastily."

"Miracle? What miracle?" said Carol.

"The miracle of womanly life," said Celeste. "Woman knew not the concept of death and finality in the days of Creation. Before the coming of the Demoness, she remained forever alive, strong, and young, never experiencing the end of life or the ravage of age. It was only when she was robbed of her Goddess that she lost her immortality. But when we find the Goddess again, we reclaim some of that which was lost. That deathless existence, that youthful exuberance, that unending beauty..."

"What...are you talking about?" said Carol.

"I'm talking...about this!" Celeste held up the object and Carol could finally see that it was a mirror, mounted in a beautiful gold-plated frame carved with many intricate symbols. But it was not the frame she was interested in. It was the reflection she saw staring back at her.

It was a face. A face that was as familiar as it was alien to Carol's eyes. It had all the features she knew about, that she had seen everyday. But the face that looked back at her now was not the one she had seen that morning, or even in the mirrors of the van barely an hour ago. Her nose seemed to have shrunk while her eyes became enlarged. Her cheekbones receded, her nasolobial folds were gone, her pores vanished, and her skin was just clean and smoother all around. Not quite believing what she was looking at, Carol flicked her eyes away from the mirror and into the crowd of onlookers where she fell upon the disbelieving face of Mindy. A face...that was not altogether so different from the one she had just seen.

It can't be.

***

That can't be! That can't actually be...my mom!

Mindy couldn't believe it, even as she looked at her, at the raven-haired goddess standing tall amidst the crowd, sunlight glimmering off her naked wet body. She knew everything about that body, recognized the curves, the size of the breasts, the circumference of the nipples, the way they swayed in the air, the shade of black between the legs. Everything matched up to...matched up to her mother. But her face...her face...it looked so...young and vibrant and youthful. Like what she saw whenever she looked at her peers at school. Like what she saw whenever she looked at her sister. Like what she saw whenever she looked at her own reflection.

For a moment, she wondered if she really was staring at her own reflection. Because that's almost exactly what Carol looked like: a reflection of herself. Of Mindy. Carol's own flesh and blood of 18 years.

"Ladies and gentlemen," announced the priestess, turning her attention back to the crowd. "My dear wives and my dear sisters. Zenriah shines brightly on us this day for we have not only borne witness to the birth of a new Zenrist, but to an unprecedented miracle! For the youthful woman you see rising before you now, is the same one who previously descended into our sea of pleasuring flesh! This is Caroline Connors, newest lover of the Goddess, youngest priestess of our faith, age 42...and forever blessed with a body of 20 summers!"

Celeste didn't wait to hear Carol's response. She just took the naked mother in her arms and kissed her square on the lips as a cheer erupted from the naked women all around them.

It would be some time before Mindy truly believed that near doppelganger of hers really was her mother.

***

They kissed like newlyweds, which they very much were now. Carol should have been startled by the motion and to be honest, she kind of was. But when she felt that brilliant redhead wrap her arms around her body and press her lips—and her breasts, and her nipples, and her stomach, and her vulva—into her own, tasting of that same womanly flavor she had been breathing in all this time, the mother...she could only melt like chocolate in the sun. The priestess held her close, rubbed her naked body into Carol's, flicked her erect nipples off of the mother's, brushed sensual circles around her love nub with her own affectionate clit...and spoke to her. Not with sounds uttered from her mouth, but with movements and sensations and heat emanating from her body.

And to Carol's great surprise, she understood her.

You are not just a Zenrist, Celeste told her with a deft flick of her tongue above and a playful push of her clit below. You are a priestess. A spiritual leader destined to guide all women in this city and beyond to their cosmic destiny from now until eternity. Do you understand, my love?

I...understand, said Carol with a nibble of the fire-haired priestess' lips and a thrust of her tits into her lover's. She didn't expect to become a priestess, she didn't even know that option was ever going to be open to her, but now that she was experiencing all there was to be an actual Lover of Zenriah, she was feeling shockingly ready to commit to her new duties, as if she had always done them, routinely, like clockwork, for years.

But more than that, I believe your instantaneous regression is a sign. A sign that you are something more.

Do all Zenrists experience this? Do they all regress in age? Carol asked, letting her hands roam down to Celeste's ass, giving both her cheeks a hearty squeeze before pushing them harder into her groin.

We do, said Celeste, but never at the speed you just did. It is a gradual process that can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to unfold, not at the moment of transformation. The High Priestess will definitely wish to hear of this.

Is there...anything I need to do? said Carol.

When the time comes, you will know. Until then, do what must be done. Spread the love of our Goddess! Convert more women, bring Her more lovers! We must spread...we must spread...and with your aura... Celeste jolted and gasped in Carol's mouth, mashing her clit directly into the mother's. They both shuddered in sudden pleasure. Goddess, your aura is like nothing I've ever seen before! With your aura, you should have this city under your thrall in no time.

Under my thrall in no time? Carol smiled. Yes...indeed, this city will be under my thrall in no time. As she continued to kiss her new wife, her eyes fell upon the various women in her life. Her best friend, Henrietta, looking hotly up at her, tired and sleepy, but still filled with enough fire to feel the need to rub her crotch. Her other lover, Katy, curled up in a fetal position amidst the crowd of nude women, asleep and peaceful, like the little baby she always wanted to be. At her first daughter, Erin, who she caught naked and straddling another woman, her eyes shut, her form lost in ecstasy. And finally, at her other daughter, Mindy, staring slack-jawed at Carol from her place in the audience, not noticing that she was wearing nothing but her bra and panties.

Yes, she was ready for this. She would spread the love of her Goddess to this city, young and old. She would turn Beringall into a Zenrist place of worship, where women would indeed bare all. Where female nudism would be the norm and lesbianism would be an everyday—and everywhere—occurrence. She would make every woman her lawfully-wedded bride. And Henri, Katy, Erin, and Mindy...Carol licked her lips.

You will be the first.