Finding Grandma Pt. 02

Story Info
Grandmother and grandson make things more permanent.
4.8k words
4.61
48.1k
86

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,135 Followers

[This is a sequel that's been on the shelf for a while now.]

After bedding down a hot, lusty AARP'er on the cruise ship to Bermuda, and after discovering that this bodacious woman was my long-lost grandmother, and after stepping through the strange but electrifying portal of family sex, Grandma Barbara and I returned to the States.

As we explored and enjoyed each other in our Caribbean resort suite, we decided that I would transfer to a college in Miami, where grandma lived in an upscale "over 50" development. Before we packed our bags and boarded the airplane home, grandma made several calls to the management of "Sunnyside Estates." They agreed that - - for a surcharge - - I could stay with her during the school year. She guaranteed that I'd be a mild-mannered, respectful resident; she made me promise that we'd share the same bed every night.

We parted ways in the Miami airport with a long, wet kiss. I continued on to Chicago and then to my apartment. It was easy to pack up everything into my old Buick - - all I really had was some clothes, some books, and a computer. I didn't plan on calling my girlfriend - - or rather, new ex-girlfriend - - until I was in Florida.

On the way out of town, I drained my bank account and pocketed the cash. I drove downstate to visit my parents. They were surprised at my plans - - but I promised them I'd finish my college degree and as I'd always been pretty independent, they didn't raise any objections. Of course, I said nothing about grandma or my living arrangements. We said our farewells and I gunned the V6 engine of my Regal south down the interstate.

Sunnyside Estates was a pretty hilarious place. Once I was ushered through the gates, I had to dodge golf carts zooming back and forth across the spotless, well-groomed streets. As I drove slowly under palm trees, avoiding speed-crazy silver-haired maniacs, I scoped out the clusters of retirees who wandered up and down the paths along the side of the road. They seemed pretty happy and more than a few waved merrily to me as I passed by.

Grandma's place was in the middle of a low-slung cluster of three townhouses. I pulled up in front of the units, slammed the car door shut, and traipsed up to the front door. I pushed the doorbell and waited. Then, I waited some more. Nobody was home. I'd told grandma I'd be on the road three days - - but I was so excited to see her that I'd driven straight through from Illinois to Florida.

I returned to the car, pulled out my suitcases and lined them up neatly on grandma's front porch. I was hot and sweaty and tired and trying to decide whether to conk out in the car when the door of the unit next to grandma's opened. A silver-haired lady in a housecoat poked her head through the door and stared at me. I turned to her and she smiled, beckoning to me with her hand.

"Oh my," she cooed. "You must be Barbara's grandson. Come in, come in. You must be so tired, dearie."

I nodded wearily as I passed into the cool, dim interior of the townhouse.

"Harry," the woman behind me shouted. "Harry. Barbara's grandson is here. Harry!" She closed the door behind us. "Barabara's over at the pool for her morning swim," she continued. "She should be back soon.

An old guy shuffled out of the kitchen into the foyer.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Paul. Barbara's grandson."

He nodded thoughtfully. "Helluva place for a kid like you to land," he said in a flat voice. "Come on in, son."

Harry's wife was named Lois and as they grilled me about my life and my plans, they plied me with cold, tart lemonade. The fresh lemonade and the air conditioning perked me up

"Well," Lois said with a little sigh. "Harry and I are so happy that you're moving in with Barbara. It will make her so happy." She paused. "But... you'll want to be careful about Vivian."

Harry snorted.

"Vivian?" I asked.

Lois bobbed her chin up and down. "Yes. Vivian. She lives on the other side of Barbara. She's... well.. she's... "

"A real bitch," Harry intoned. "A real goddamn bitch on wheels."

"Oh Harry," Lois said. "She's not that bad. She's just a little high strung."

Harry snorted again. "High strung like a cat on a fence."

Lois tut-tutted and just as I was about to explore the topic of Vivian, the doorbell rang. Lois bustled to her feet and headed for the door.

"Oh, Barbara!" She gushed. "He's here. Oh, and he's such a nice young man."

I stood just as grandma entered the living room. Our eyes met and I felt my stomach roll. Grandma looked stupendous - - she wore a white one-piece bathing suit that showed off her deep tan and her curvy, voluptuous body, especially her melon-sized breasts straining against the cups of the swimsuit. Her eyes gleamed as we smiled at each other. She'd done something with her hair - - exchanging her shoulder-length brown locks for a short, spiky hairdo in her natural silver color. My crotch stirred as my eyes drank in her plush body and her glowing eyes.

"Paul," she gushed as she approached me. "Finally. You're here."

We hugged and even though our bodies trembled with anticipation we kept things as chaste and formal as we could. Lois stood behind grandma and beamed. We stepped apart and grandma grabbed my hand in hers and squeezed. Believe me, it took every ounce of discipline to keep from jumping on her right there in front of her friends.

"Thanks, so much," grandma said to Lois and Harry. "Thanks for taking care of Paul."

Harry stood and nodded. Lois just continued beaming.

"Our pleasure," Harry said. "Seems like a pretty good guy for such a young bum." He laughed.

"Yeah," I said, echoing grandma. "Thanks for the hospitality."

Grandma, meanwhile, practically dragged me past Lois toward the front door.

"We'll stop by later," she said over her shoulder. "Once I've got Paul settled in."

She grinned at me as I pulled the door shut behind me.

"I saw your stuff," she said in a whisper. "And I just couldn't believe my eyes." She stopped and took both my hands in hers. "It's really happening."

I grinned back at her and swallowed. "I couldn't stop thinking about you," I whispered back. "I drove all night."

Grandma's eyes squinted in delight.

"Come on," she said, pulling me to her porch. "Get your stuff inside."

She unlocked the door while I gathered my things. I pulled everything past her into the front hall while grandma closed and locked the front door. I turned and we looked at each other for a moment. Then, she rushed against me and wrapped her arms around my neck as my arms circled her waist.

We hugged each other tightly and our lips met in a hard, urgent kiss. My tongue plunged into her mouth. Grandma moaned and her legs trembled against mine. I squeezed her big ass in my hands and crushed her against me. She pulled her mouth from mine and gasped.

Her fingers scrabbled at my jeans - - unbuckling and unzipping until they fell to my ankles. I pulled her swimsuit straps off her shoulders and peeled the suit off her while her soft fingers wrapped around my cock. Her big tits tumbled onto her chest and, in one swift movement, I shoved her against the wall and pulled her big thigh up against my waist.

She gasped, squeezed my cock in her hand, and - - like magic - - I slid inside her. Grandma's eyes met mine and a big, lascivious grin stretched across her lips. I smiled.

"Miss me?" I asked.

Grandma answered by rolling her eyes upward and biting her lower lip.

"Uh huh," she mumbled as she lowered her hands to my ass and squeezed.

I laughed, kissed her, and started pumping in and out, bouncing her against the wall. She grunted with pleasure and dug her fingers into my shoulders. As she grew wetter and wetter, she slid her arms around my neck. I kissed and sucked along her neck while I banged her until her grunts shifted into tiny, gasping sighs.

I dropped a hand to maul one of grandma's stupendous tits and my cock swelled. As I lifted my head to groan, grandma clamped her fingers across my lips.

"Shhh.. shhhhh...," she panted. "Lois... and... Harry are deaf... but Vivian tries... to hear everything."

I squeezed my eyes shut and jammed myself as deep as I could into grandma. She hopped up and wrapped both legs around my waist, squeezing me between her thick thighs. Her mouth found mine and her fingers clenched my hair. Together we rode a mutual, explosive orgasm - - our bodies jerking with pleasure, sweating together, muffled groans vibrating against our lips.

I emptied myself into her and, drained and exhausted, stumbled backward, my cock sliding free from soaking pussy. Grandma's feet hit the floor. Her thighs shivered. She grunted and slid down the wall. I leaned over, planting my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath and waiting for my body to relax. Below me, grandma slumped against the wall, her head lolling to the side. She huffed and puffed until, slowly, she raised her eyes to mine and smiled. I laughed.

Once we felt almost normal, I helped her to her feet and we stumbled through the townhouse to the bedroom. I flopped onto grandma's big bed and pulled her down next to me.

"I'm dead," I whispered, stroking her short, soft hair.

"Me too," she murmured into my chest. She kissed the base of my throat and ran her hands through my chest hair. "Go on, honey," she whispered. "Get some rest."

I smiled and shut my eyes, brushing my fingertips across her back in lazy patterns.

"So good to have my grandson back," she mumbled. "I love you, baby."

My smile widened but before I could answer, I fell into a deep, perfect sleep.

--------------------------

Within a week, I'd signed up at the local state college campus and settled into Sunnyside Estates. I had afternoon classes every other day and helped out around the house - - fixing things, cleaning up, supplying car rides to the grocery story, and, of course, giving grandma all the loving she needed. For the first month or so, outside grandma's front door, we were the perfect grandson-grandmother couple - - caring, polite, companionable. Inside grandma's house, we hardly remembered to wear clothes. It was like heaven.

One Friday afternoon, I arrived back at Sunnyside Estates after class, unlocked the front door, and let out a deep whistle. Grandma was cooking something in the kitchen dressed only in an apron and high heels. She stopped and cocked a hip.

"Welcome home, honey," she tinkled, shifting her weight to her other leg. "You like?"

She twirled around with a wooden spoon in her hand. Her big tits swayed under the apron and her wide, thick ass flashed into and out of view.

"Me likee," I said, laughing and pulling my t-shirt over my head.

Just as I tugged off my jeans and entered the kitchen, the phone rang. Grandma held up a finger and plucked the handset from the wall. Her smile collapsed into a frown.

"Yes, Richard," she said into the phone, turning away from me.

I gazed at her ass and strolled - - down to my boxers - - to the other side of the kitchen island. Grandma was cooking one of my favorites - - chicken parm. I pushed a finger into the pot of sauce and licked it. Delicious.

Grandma nodded as she listened to her ex-husband - - or rather her second ex-husband. Her first, my grandfather, had died of a heart attack before I was born. Her second, Richard, had whisked her off to Los Angeles just after I greeted the world. Richard, or Richie, had done well for himself as an entertainment lawyer. And, grandma had enjoyed her "L.A. years" until she discovered Richie in bed with a client. The divorce was, as they say, acrimonious.

It was still pretty bitter. The settlement paid for grandma's house in Sunnyside Estates and - - thanks to Richie's success - - left her without money worries. Sadly, post-divorce, Richie had descended into cocaine and booze and ambulance-chasing. The only remaining proof of his former success was the trust fund that supported grandma. He called often, doggedly angling to get his hands on grandma's money.

"No," she said emphatically. "I don't care where you're living. That's your business not mine."

Richie's voice whined from the phone. Grandma still had her back to me and, entranced by the broad expanse of white flesh framed by sharp tan lines that peeked from the back of the apron, I tip-toed closer to her.

"Oh, no, mister," grandma spat. "If you could've stop fucking every actress who rolled off the casting couch, we'd still be together."

I placed my hands on grandma's shoulders and squeezed. She flinched and waved the spoon at me. I kept massaging her shoulders until her body relaxed. She rolled her shoulders and backed up against me. The only thing separating my stiff cock from the soft flesh of her ass was a thin pair of boxers. I slid my hands beneath her apron and applied my hands to her weighty breasts, mashing them together and running my thumbs over her nipples. Phone still attached to her ear, grandma leaned her head onto my shoulder and pushed her tits against my busy fingers.

"So what," she croaked into the phone. "Maybe I do. And, maybe he's younger and...." Grandma pressed her big ass against my cock. "And... maybe he's got a bigger cock than yours... much bigger."

Richie squawked on the other end of the line. I slid my boxers down over my hips, grabbed my shaft, and started sliding it up and down the valley between grandma's abundant cheeks. She responded by twisting her hips left and right.

"That's right." Her voice was growing husky now. "Fuck your skinny little sluts. I've got a young stud who wants me... day and night."

She paused and dropped a hand to slip her fingers around my shaft. I returned my hand to her breast, kneading and squeezing her full, warm tits.

"Uh huh," grandma gasped, stroking my dick with her hand as it expanded between her ass cheeks. "Maybe he's making me feel good right now." More squawking from Richard. "Maybe," grandma continued, "he's even getting ready to fuck me with his big hard cock." She slid her cheek against mine. Her skin was hot and flushed.

I trailed a hand along her soft belly and ran my fingers through her bush until I found her magic button. Grandma inhaled sharply as I dipped a finger along her wet lips and proceeded to massage her clit.

"Yeahhhh," she breathed into the phone. "That's it honey. Stick it in me, baby. Give me that big fat cock."

She braced her legs and poked her ass out before fumbling the head of my cock to her pussy lips. I returned my hands to her bare shoulders under the apron straps.

"Fuck me, honey," grandma commanded as she dropped phone onto the kitchen counter. "Fuck me hard, baby."

I slid into her and ever so slowly pushed deeper and deeper as her warm, silky cunt stretched over my cock. Pulling her backward with my hands on her shoulders, my pubes made contact with her ass and I started a steady, deep stroke.

"Jesus, Barbara," Richie's nasal voice echoed up from the phone receiver. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Grandma moaned in reply and the sight of my cock disappearing into her stupendous ass flipped a switch. My stroke sped up until I was pounding her with my hips and her ass jiggled and shook below me.

"Yeah...baby...," grandma groaned. "Harder. Give it to me. Uhhhhhhh."

"Oh my gawd," Richie practically shouted into the phone on the west coast. "You goddamn whore! Stop that... Barbaraaaa."

In response, grandma dropped her head toward the counter and raised her ass even higher to welcome my hungry cock. With her mouth only inches from the phone receiver, she answered Richie's plea with a series of escalating grunts and moans.

We were shaking and quaking together when grandma flopped her head onto the counter, surrendering herself completely to my big, ferocious dick. I grunted and seized an ass cheek in each hand, squeezing and yanking her body on and off my cock. Her noisemaking gave way to a deep, guttural sound. A wave of buzzing pleasure rolled up my shaft and my cock burst in a nova of pleasure. I jammed myself hard against her and emptied my balls.

Richie had gone silent.

I pulled out of grandma and rubbed my wet, rubbery cock between her sweaty ass cheeks. Gradually, grandma's huffing and puffing dwindled to deep, steady exhales and inhales. I smacked her on the ass playfully and she shook her hair.

"Barbara." Richie's tinny voice echoed through the kitchen. "What the fuck was that? How could you do that to me?"

Grandma sighed. "Fuck you, Richie," she said in a voice that cracked. "Go fuck one of your skinny little whores."

Her fingers crept onto the phone receiver and as she stood, she placed it back in the cradle. I leaned against the refrigerator and disentangled my boxers from my ankles. Grandma primped at her hair with her fingers. She turned to me - - her big tits swinging across her chest - - and flashed me a big smile.

"What's good for the gander," she said, adjusting her apron and patting her flushed cheeks. "Is great for the goose."

I laughed. "Don't think we'll be hearing much more from Richie."

Grandma shrugged. "Don't put anything past that little creep," she said with a frown. "You go get cleaned up, young man." Her frown shifted into a toothy grin. "I've got dinner to finish."

---------

Each set of townhouses in Sunnyside Estates had a back patio and beyond that a small swimming pool shared by the four sets of triplexes that surrounded it. This was in addition to grandma's favorite hangout - - the big, olympic-sized pool at the community center. Every three or four days, I'd give gran a break and barbecue some chicken or ribs on the grill she'd stationed on her patio. While I cooked with a cold beer in hand, she'd lounge on one of the two chaises on the patio, reading a magazine, chatting with me, or just baking in the late afternoon sun.

"It's just getting hotter and hotter," grandma said to me one early evening as we finished off some grilled chicken and ears of corn on the patio. "I thought autumn was supposed to be when things cooled down."

I nodded and gazed across the patio to the swimming pool beyond. The pool's sparkling waters beckoned me. Grandma followed my gaze.

"Whaddya think?" I asked, dipping my chin toward the pool

"You're a bad boy," grandma said. "But also a lot of fun."

She gazed up at the dusky sky.

"I think we should wait another fifteen minutes or so." She swung to her feet. "Let me go change into my suit."

The sun sank below the horizon and everything was quickly cloaked in shadows and darkness. The water in the pool glowed from the lights beneath its surface. I stood and stretched and, since I was already wearing only cut-offs, I padded across the patio and onto the grass. A minute later, I slipped into the warm, but refreshing waters of the pool.

Most of the houses surrounding the pool area were dark, though flickering shadows on the windows told me the old folks were tuning into Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. When I looked to grandma's house, I saw a figure on the patio, silhouetted by the living room lights behind her. I grinned to myself and paddled over to the steps leading into the pool.

Grandma made her way slowly toward me. She had slipped into my favorite bathing suit - - a black two-piece with low cut bra cups and a rectangular bottom. I liked the suit because it barely contained grandma's lush body and, so, trumpeted her abundant, sexy flesh. She strode to the end of the pool and stood above me.

"Come on in," I said, looking up at her as I lounged on the pool stairs. "Water's great."

Grandma's white teeth flashed in a smile, and she delicately traipsed down the stairs. She lowered herself until we were reclining next to each other, the warm water lapping at our waists. Grandma's tits lolled on her chest and she raised her head to the sky.

"So many stars," she whispered.

I looked up and agreed. Then, I turned on my side to face her and placed a hand on her thigh. She hummed with satisfaction. As she gazed upwards, I ran my hand along her thighs, up over her belly, and onto her breast. She murmured something to the stars as I wrangled a tit free from the bathing suit. I massaged her big, meaty breast and scooted closer to her. I slipped over her legs and she raised her knees.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,135 Followers
12