Finding Grandma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep watching the stars," I said as I tugged her suit bottom down her legs. A thatch of thick silver hair emerged and then her thick pussy lips. I smiled as I slid down and began lapping at her pussy, drawing my tongue flat up and down between her legs. Her hand found my hair and she pressed my mouth tighter against her crotch.

As I licked and lapped at her pussy, her hips began to wriggle gently back and forth. Her fingers clenched my hair. I dove my tongue deeper and she inhaled sharply. My jaw worked eagerly to power my tongue up and down and in and out of her damp cunt. With a sharp gasp, she clamped my face to her crotch and her body quivered.

"We have to be a little careful," she whispered, releasing my head. "We don't want any nosy neighbors getting upset."

I smiled and watched her wrestle her breast back into her top.

"Your turn," I said, twisting onto my back and unzipping my shorts.

Grandma looked around the pool area and then slid down between my legs.

"Go on," I whispered. "Suck it."

My semi-rigid dick waved in the air in front of her. She glanced up at me and attached both hands to it, squeezing and stroking.

"Mmmmm," she murmured. "You're always ready. Aren't you?"

I chuckled softly. "You make me always ready."

Grandma smiled and, with her eyes still attached to mine, she smothered my cock with her warm mouth. I gasped. Grandma turned her full attention to my cock and rode her mouth up and down it, sucking and licking with gusto. I looked up at the stars and pushed a hand into her hair, encouraging her hunger. As my balls tightened and my cock swelled to a log, I gently pushed her off me.

"Come on," I said, my big cock swaying in front of me.

I took her hand, helped her to her feet, and led her into the water. The liquid surrounded my thighs and then my waist, drowning my groin in a warm bath. I drew grandma deeper into the pool until the water reached my chest. We embraced and her soft, slick tits rubbed against my chest. I dropped my hands to her ass and ground her crotch against my dick. As we clung to each other kissing, I pushed through the water to the edge of the pool

We continued making out under the stars in the pool, our tongues twisting and twining together. I reached down to pull grandma's swimsuit bottom off, before I gently pushed her against the side of the pool,. The nylon fabric rose to the surface and bobbed a foot away. Grandma wrapped her thighs around my waist and my cock slipped inside her. We paused like that - - my cock swelling and stretching her, her legs tightening around my waist.

I dropped my head to kiss the tops of her breasts and she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling my mouth tighter against her wet skin. At the same time, her legs rocked me back and forth, pumping my cock in and out of her cunt. We quickly found a perfect rhythm. Our torsos locked together motionless; our lower bodies churning together below the water. Waves rippled around us as we fucked.

Grandma took one of her hands off my neck and snaked it between our bodies. Her fingers massaged my balls.

"Now," she whispered, her hot breath against my ear. "Now, honey. Pleeeeeze."

I exhaled from deep in my chest and jammed my cock into her. As I froze my body, she twisted her hips against my stiff rod.

"Hmmmmfffff," I sputtered as my climax unleashed itself and a blast of pleasure erupted through my cock.

I squeezed her tight against me and grandma's hands beat a tattoo on my back. Her thighs fastened me to her. Little quakes of pleasure rumbled across her thighs and with a sharp gasp she pulled my hair. I kissed her neck and her shoulders as we shivered together in the warm water.

We stayed that way - - locked together in the pool - - for several minutes until somebody's patio light flared on.

"Oh shit," I said as I pulled my cock free.

Grandma shot me a panicked look and twisted around to face the edge of the pool. I plucked her swimsuit bottom from the water's surface and stuffed it between my thighs. A figure strode out onto the patio next to grandma's and I doggie-paddled to the poolside, my elbow brushing grandma's.

Shit, I thought. My shorts. I spotted them floating on the other side of the pool. I passed grandma her bottom, ducked down, and kicked off the pool wall. Without breaking the surface, I snatched my shorts and returned to grandma's side. Yanking my shorts back up over my hips, I noticed that grandma had returned her bottom to its proper place.

The dark figure advanced toward us.

"Barbara," a thin, screechy voice whispered over the grass. "Is that you?"

"Oh, Vivian," grandma answered, sliding a few inches away from me. "Yes, it's me.... And, Paul."

Vivian stopped maybe fifteen feet from the pool.

"I thought I heard someone out here," she said in a regular volume. "Are you okay?"

I started to say something but grandma elbowed me gently.

"We are, dear," she said. "Thanks. Just trying to cool off a bit."

Vivian craned her head toward us.

"I thought I heard something out here. Some kind of animal or something."

Now it was my turn to elbow grandma. A smile flickered across her lips. Below the lip of the pool, I dropped my hand onto grandma's ass and squeezed. Grandma stifled a yelp of surprise.

"No, honey," she said. "No animals. Just us humans."

I ducked into the water and swam to grandma's bikini-bottomed rear. I gave her ass a playful nip and squeeze and then swam backwards underwater.

"Where's Paul?" I heard Vivian ask just as I poked my head above water.

"Right here, Viv," I answered, splashing water toward grandma.

"Oh, Viv," grandma said. "He's such a playful pup. You know how these young people are."

Vivian's head bobbed up and down.

"I've been hearing a lot of strange noises since he moved in," Vivian continued. "All hours of the day and night."

I had to cover my mouth with my hand to stop from laughing.

"Uh huh," grandma answered. "Probably all that crazy music he listens to." She paused. "I'll tell him to keep it down. Don't you worry."

Again, Vivian nodded.

"You go on, dear," grandma said. "Everything's fine."

Reluctantly, Vivian spun around and marched back toward her townhouse. I swam over next to grandma and we grinned at each other.

"You better be careful, young man," grandma said to me as Vivian's patio door slid shut. "All that crazy rock 'n roll music might give Vivian the wrong idea."

"She should be so lucky," I chuckled.

Dripping wet but completely refreshed, gran and I stepped out of the pool and across the grass to her patio. We kissed once under the dark, star-speckled sky and retreated into air-conditioned comfort.

12