All Comments on 'Finding Helen'

by SerradaC

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years ago

Well, what can I say Mama? This could only be the product of your ever-fertile imagination, and I am hoping that darling Helen enjoys it too. 5 stars from me, Mama xxxx

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Category?

An interesting and well-written fantasy but I would question the category. Once you bring a male into the sex scenes it ceases to be purely lesbian. A more appropriate category might be Erotic Couplings or, in the case of this particular story, Erotic Horror. Other than that, a five-star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

'I have never met a Pixie....' omg ... I cannot tell you the ideas I get in my mind *giggle* and yes, 5 stars ...

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years ago

It's so hard to know quite what category this fits into, Mama - as so often, your unique imagination suggests several, none of which wholly fit your take on things. Maybe a "serrada" category should be invented? xxxxx

SerradaCSerradaCover 2 years agoAuthor

First my darling Pixie, thank you. I am a little ... odd.

UGH! Typos! Guilted! gilded Spell check is sometimes worse than nothing at all.

Maonaigh I struggled with the category. I agree that it works in several possible categories including LW (ick!).

I thought I had selected Romance actually, but I was rushed.

However, thinking about what I saw in the relationship was from Serrada's perspective was a 'pure' lesbian desire for Helen. Whether Helen was in a bi relationship was not the point for her, she wanted to find Helen and express her physical love at least once, and Shahri made that possible. However, she might have done if she had won the lottery as well. It was the fact that she desired her, loved her, and made love to her in a way that Helen desired that makes it a Lesbian story in my mind. I realize that I am tap-dancing on landmines here, but to the character Serrada, she as a woman, was making love to another woman, and to me, that is the heart of this category.

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17over 2 years ago

Miss Serrada - I believe you checked MANY Boxes here (content categories ) * giggles * . So Maoniagh, whom I respectfully do not know, why does it have to fit into just one box? Let the writer express as they feel, as I do believe Serrada did. Love, romance, lesbian love, super natural powers, historical and hetero sex. Only box not checked may have been politics and or religion, ( laughing a lil ) . I did enjoy the story Serrada and felt the love between Helen and yourself. Well done and if Helen were I , I would be blushing and ' gushing '.

SerradaCSerradaCover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you both, Erica and Pixie, I am humbled by your attention and praise.

Maonaigh, thank you for your perspective and your support. There are so many stories and authors more deserving of your attention that I am very thankful that you take the time to read my stories, and more so that you comment on them. I am gratified by your generosity, and with that of all those who read my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was not for me, read the entire story though. Your story is a bad fit for the 'Lesbian' category.' Mind control' or 'Non human' would have been a better fit. Simon was poorly developed and there was no reason to have him ready to paint Helen's face and breasts with his semen, Serrada could have squirted it out of her breasts as yet another special ability of Shahri. 3 stars.

SerradaCSerradaCover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, thank you for reading my story through to the end. I realize it is very unconventional for this category. I agree Simon is a caricature, that was intentional to focus on the Helen/Serrada relationship. Perhaps I could have done more development of that character, but it would have added more bulk to a relatively long. However, I will consider your comments for future reference.

Bubblegummint5Bubblegummint5over 1 year ago

I love this story....5 stars for me...was a lil bit confusing at the beginning but I got a hang of it...love the raw love and desire she had for Helen... The category makes sense to me😅😂...yeah maybe it can fit in lots of em but I see the perspective you were looking at. Great job

SerradaCSerradaC10 months agoAuthor

Bubble, I am sorry I did not notice your comment for so long. I really should look back at my library more. Thank you for your comment. I am difficult to follow often because my thinking is chaotic, but I am glad you caught on. Yes, I do love Helen very much in a very raw and powerful way. XXX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSerradaC@SerradaC
A woman who is trying to discover who she is. I may not find out, but I am having great fun looking. MY FAMILY Helen1899 Is my kinky fun-loving lover and wife. Kisses my darling. The woman whose arms I find most joy and satisfaction of all kinds. The woman who has been m...