All Comments on 'Finding Her Journal'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
other2other1other2other16 months ago

It’s a start, but is there more to this story, there are some many things that need resolving….

devtekdevtek6 months ago

Good premise, but not a real storie.

It deserves to be better developed.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker6 months ago

Sucked. 1 star. Wrong category. Sorry, the Bear doesn't go that way.

The BEAR

nickbgbnickbgb6 months ago

Unbelievable and unrealistic. In short, why would you continue to love a deceitful thief of a wife? No remorse whatsoever; she quite clearly had zero respect for her husband.

MattblackUKMattblackUK6 months ago

Interesting. Had she been more open and honest with her husband? Things would have been different. 5*.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger6 months ago

Very well written and and enjoyable read.

However the content I find disturbing, admittedly that may well be your intention.

His wife is an out and out cunt. For someone to write such journals knowing there is a 50/50 chance they may well predecease their spouse who will then read about their secret life is to me perhaps an even greater beytrayal than an affair discovered during their lifetime, leaving the greiving spouse not only with unlimited questions and self-doubt, but no hope of any answers.

I'm glad Dave simply trashed them, I'm glad too that he held onto his love for the person he thought he was married to.

What a shame that neither trusted the other to share their desires, it must happen so often between couples, 'what could have been' would have been the lasting sting for Dave.

Thanks for the read, probably provoked more thought in me than anything I've read for quite a while. I'm leaving nothing unsaid, Off to tell the missus I want to fuck her sister!!!

AccelarVesterAccelarVester6 months ago

IMHO what a tragic ending to a memory of his time with his wife. I can't think of anything worst to happen to me I where to loose my wife.

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars is a fascinating story about a woman who passed away too young and a sordid past that her husband never knew about, while she was married to him. The fact that she went out on hidden adventures without her husband's knowledge was bad enough, but all the sordid affairs of sexual encounters and continuing sexual affairs without Hubby's knowledge I would build a fire and throw every item that she owned into it to destroy and remove every memory that I still had of the whore. What a disgusting slut. Potentially inviting over the neighbor to grill him before executing him and burying his ass somewhere in a local field. He knew she was Married, he had NO Excuse for his philandering with another's wife. Thanks, Buster2U

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

It is a shame that she couldn't have shared this with her husband

cmj711cmj7116 months ago

Communication is important, in order to be open you need to feel safe. that you won't be judged.

Grown up in a Catholic family, went to parochial school, we were taught sex was bad, unless you were married & your husband wanted it.

I remember I would have died if my husband knew I masturbated.

Looking back I realize it probably would have turned him on.

Likewise, I wish I saw him masturbate, to witness him spurting...

Oh well, at least now at my age I feel free to express myself & masturbate whenever I want.

payenbrantpayenbrant6 months ago

Well, now he found out he has an unfaithful wife who does not care about keeping a promise. Not to mention she never communicates her sexual needs to her husband.

She obviously does not want to be married to him.

ctdansctdans6 months ago

wow. I agree with others that this is horrible (topic). I would save the journals and tell everyone we know (family) what I discovered and they are welcome to read about the cheating slut. Some may feel as he does and have her memory tarnished. Others sadly may think better of her!. However, the neighbor will get a beat down just like coworker Brian. I wouldn't car about jail time afterwards since at that point I would feel like crap and somehow need to regain some manhood.

deadonedeadone6 months ago

It is clear that she never respected, cared for, or loved her husband. Oh, she may say all those words, but actions speak louder.

But this version of a well-worn trope is written for those cuckolds, not real people. So for them, I hope this happens for you, and realize that your life has been a lie.

Rocky62Rocky626 months ago

Nah, he keeps reading, curiosity killed the cat be dammed. And he needs to know which guys out there he needs to fuck around or fuck up in some way

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What. A. Load. Of. Crap.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story - 5 stars. We think that we know our other part but with all working life ... in reality how many hours daily we spent together ??

Xzy89c1Xzy89c16 months ago

His wife was a revolting cheater. He should be devastated she did all these things.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dave really needs to have the opportunity to even up the score with Randy, Carlton, Clarissa, Marco, Phil,

Julian, and Brian. This includes any other cretins he learns the names of along the way. These people obviously knew Claire was a married woman but they didn't give a single crap worth of care for that or the man she was married to.

I hate these kind of plots for stories (they wre another overused plot) as the wronged partner learns of the gross betrayal by their spouse but can't address it with the deceased adulterous spouse. The most that Dave can do to Claire is to have a headstone made naming Claire as an adulterous wife. He could put the names of her lovers on the headstone as well but he should keep the journals as evidence, as they backup the headstone's epitaph. Any of the people named would have to put up with the ignominious attribute as they couldn't remove their names without being charged with desecration of a grave, a punishable crime.

Another story where the wife and her lovers get away behavior that is morally, ethically, and obnoxiously bad. And the husband is left bent over with his head firmly ensconced between his own buttocks. I would make it my life's mission to retrieve the pounds of flesh owed to me by all of those people.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thought he might react more then he did. He seemed detached! You would think she would have gotten rid of the journals if she knew she was going to die? Do you think she wanted to rub his nose in her "activities"?

Nasty56Nasty566 months ago

He should have gone after the wife’s lovers and settle score…

deependerdeepender6 months ago

I just read a story by Nakedcraving (who is Nakedcraving?) with no middle.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Doesn't seem like much of a loving wives story. In fact, it's barely a story at all - just some scribblings on a page.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

While it makes sense that it was written to be understood; it doesn't make sense that she carried on like she did. Again, not a loving wife but a voyeur. The husband is lucky there were no STD's.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Well at least she lived her life, enjoyed it to the max and had no regrets. 4/5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another femdom cuck fantasy without the proper tags. Very bad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too libertarian? What did they do? Get naked and read “The Fountainhead” to each other?

Tomh1966Tomh19666 months ago

He wasn't upset she was apparently cheating... A LOT!?

Didn't rate because I won't bring your score down.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Boring…..

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh shit, I didn't notice the authors name. I will NEVER knowingly read this faggots "work".

DickTraceyDickTracey6 months ago

Good story

Everybody has secrets

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Couple of thoughts: How could your wife disappear so much even in 30 years? Nothing very clear about how. She was exposed, without his knowledge to their friends, his coworkers neighbors…. He wa made a Chump and. cuck and he says”Oh well”. Finally, I see a very unrealistic story that is under developed and under reacted to either positively or negatively. 3 is generous mainly because I have never had the nerve to publish one of mine…

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny6 months ago

She was a habitual liar who robbed him of the life he deserved and I would wager that was the day his mourning ended

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When Nakedcraving first posted, I was disappointed and disgusted by his efforts, either two or three stories, so I have been ignoring his stories ever since. I decided to try again, with this story. I think I will take another sabbatical. Three stars, for a disappointing effort.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just a comment; does Buster ever give less than "Ten Bazing stars?" In fact I read once where he had given 100 Blazing stars! (His comments often end up on the Comments page.) Seriously, never less than 10, even for stories where I awarded three or four... Go figure.

JPB

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"Pity, he is so naive." - Pity that she was too naive to share her desires with her husband.

\

@JimmyThePlunger "What a shame that neither trusted the other to share their desires," - Where do you see that he didn't trust her enough to share his desires? This is a woman that wouldn't get naked in front of him, somehow convinced that she didn't like oral sex,he was justified in not pursuing things.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A pointless story, poorly written. It's a lot of blah, blah, blah with no zing, no emotion, and no value.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked this story. reminds me of how lucky I am that my wife's pre-marriage journal is open to me and I can read through it whenever I want. Even better, she's still with me and can tell me about the exciting adventures from her promiscuous past. She fucked a lot because she enjoyed the orgasms, and she loves to tell about it. I treasure her every day that she's here.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous696 months ago

It would be shocking to see this writer not produce a slut and cuck tale. Their goal in life seems to be the glorification of whores and the stupidity of any and all husbands. What utter nonsense. You even say she was sore several times after her cheating trysts but hubby never noticed or got suspicious.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

People are caught between the behavioral expectations of society (and the judgement that accompanies it) and their own emotional and imagined inclinations/fantasies. A great many stories in Literotica are examples of what writers imagine the failure to communicate can do to damage otherwise loving relationships--and then the consequences therefrom (good and bad).

The narrative of this story sketches out a scenario of just such a situation, tailored to express what Nakedcraving wanted. The lead sentence in the 5th from last paragraph summed up the most positive outcome that the widower could glean from discovering a key salient fact regarding his marriage; from all the potentially devastating effects his new knowledge could inflict upon his outlook toward his 30 year marriage, and his attitude toward his late wife for the remaining years of his own life:

"That I didn't know so much about the woman that I lived with only added dimension to the woman I loved." Learning about his late wife's "other life" didn't crush him, for what could he do about it? She was dead and all he had were the memories of the life they had actually shared together.

I guess I have an attitude problem: When a dearly loved one has passed permanently out of one's life I would rather remember all that made our time together meaningful, that gave substance and purpose to living. What else matters?

MLJ

ronibarretronibarret6 months ago

Excellent perspective! I think I know my wife but we all have secrets.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lacks depth

SexecutionerSexecutioner6 months ago

It's a shame this simp won't find the testicular fortitude to take a woman to her grave site and fuck her on it....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, she wrote about her calling an old boyfriend 30 years ago on a cell phone. They had Cell Phones 30 years ago??????

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was not a finished story. The only reaction we saw was these endless variations of the cliché, "Who's this person I'm married to?" Most of that was in parentheses. Yeah, yeah, we get it, but SHOW us how he feels. Let us peek behind the curtain. This was a snapshot of the problem without any resolution. What a great tale it would be for MC to begin sleuthing his way toward discovering the real women he was married to, and within that final resolution, think of all the twists you could drop! You're too good of a writer to have the grain of an idea with superb possibilities only to half-assed dribble it out like this. Please rewrite this into an actual story with a plotline and resolution.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another femdom dreaming cuck fantasy, with the usual whore wife and an unbelievable sheep cuck husband. Chance to get something different ? And where are the tags ?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well that was lazy writing...

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Just another cheating whore. He should go piss on her grave.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not remotely erotic. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a very sad story about a pathetic couple who were totally unable to communicate. Their marital relationship was between two fake personas and their true selves never really connected. Claire obviously had little if any respect for Dave and sure as hell deliberately kept him from knowing her. Dave was too scared and ashamed to ever tell Claire what he was really thinking and clearly had Claire up on some unrealistic 1950’s pedestal. They wasted their lives in a thoroughly non-genuine marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting that 30 years' worth of journals contain nothing that hints of love for husband. She deliberately keeps him in the dark about her sexuality, decides to keep that for herself alone, then mischaracterises him as a prude. She is at the very least dishonest, even to herself.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio6 months ago

I like the stories where the cucked husband takes action (divorces wife in such a way to leave her friendless and penniless, kills the bbc bull, vanishes without a trace but with all the assets, etc.) but what does a guy do in this case? You could tell the kids, but it might turn out that they knew about it for years and approved of it because it made Mom happy! Maybe 2 out of 3 of “your kids” are not your kids! Piss on her grave, burn the journals and find a new love and make the next 20 or so years the best 20 years of your life!!

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian6 months ago

Comment of the Year: **Too libertarian? What did they do? Get naked and read “The Fountainhead” to each other? - Anon**

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really a sad sad situation for him to live with the idea he never really knew his wife was a sneaky lying cheating cunt. To get past it I’d make sure everyone that ever knew her would know what a pig she was . I’d not be able to forgive that my life was a sham my whole marriage

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well that was pretty depressing. KS

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

At least he had her body exhumed and incinerated, the ashes dumped in the toilet and beneath the loo lid her picture, smiling at every piss or dump he took.

A worthy altar of true love.

Very intriguing the news in the months after her funeral, some people around their town became victims of strange accidents while a man was loud laughing and squeezing a fat turd down the pan.

PS.

Now that’s a flush story.

Captcha

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Sometimes you can walk thru the world with your eyes shut, oblivious to al. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No way both of them don't have STD's from the cheating skank slut's fucking anything with two legs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...