All Comments on 'Finding Her Kittie - Twice'

by 4DDthemuse

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
texlootexloo7 months ago

That was an amusing, touching, and sexy story. A lot of time I am enjoying a story, until the sex comes, and then I get bored. This story didn't bore me, because the sex was informed by the personalities involved. It is the difference between porn and erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a fantastic well written story, the sex in it was superb. Mature woman are fantastic lovers. Hope you write a follow up perhaps with Kat climbing on.her lovers mouth then sliding down to straddle his dick. Found that mature lovers always loved being on top for some part of love making.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stopped early. "MILF" should ALL be capitalized, & "orientated" is NOT a word!

bluesbobluesbo3 months ago

What an erotic but heartwarming story — and such great writing! Please write another chapter or two to continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user4DDthemuse@4DDthemuse
After being an avid Literotica fan for a few years my wife convinced me to start putting fingers to the keys. I have been with my voluptuous partner for over thirty years and until six years ago had never had thoughts of straying. Then a stunning pixie ten years younger than ...