Finding Her Kittie - Twice

Story Info
Helping a neighbor find her cat on Halloween.
8.2k words
4.71
22.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4DDthemuse
4DDthemuse
125 Followers

It was 7:30 PM on a wet Halloween night, which fell on a Saturday this year. Guaranteeing that extra full moon kind of crazy that comes with the triple wave of kids out trick or treating, teenagers coming next, including all the chaos that comes with them, then the adults being loud and obnoxious later on coming in from clubs and house parties. I was having none of it. I was rolling three good sized joints for the evening and staying in with a newish horror film, then some Milf porn lined up for the evening.

My roommate was out for the night and would be staying at his girlfriend's place tonight. I had purchased a good-sized three-bedroom condo in a four-plex three years ago. It was in a great neighborhood, not suburban, but family orientated. It was the perfect size for the family I wanted to have someday. I knew young that property ownership was a big turn on for single women over thirty. So, at twenty-five I locked in a ground floor in a newly renovated and redone building. All of us moved in within two months of each other. There was a DINK couple next door, a retirement age couple above them and a single woman above me.

I took a roommate as part of my plan to take a more aggressive mortgage and have as much paid off before I settled down as possible. We got along well and he was at his girlfriends a couple of nights a week, so it was a pretty good situation.

I was finishing my supper dishes when I heard loud steps on the front stairs leading to the second floor. Here we go with the teenagers, I thought to myself. It was followed, two minutes later by the same noise coming from the back fire escape stairs. I was just about to go out to spark up anyway, so I grabbed a joint and the lighter and opened the back door. The small, shared back yard area was bathed in bright halogen light from above.

"Felix!... Felix! Come on boy, I don't have time for this tonight. Felix!" My upstairs neighbor Kat's (Kaitlin) cat must have got out. I reached back inside the door and flipped on my porch light.

I called out "Hey, Kat, is everything Okay?" Being a deductive genius, I already knew it wasn't.

"Mike? I'm sorry for all the noise. Felix got out and I didn't notice for a little while." I heard her walk across her balcony to the stairs. I saw the knee-high leather boots start to descend, followed in short order by black translucent tights and a high cut black leotard.

Now, I had known Kat since we moved in the same month, but the mousey mental health worker I knew and the hot as fuck feline pixie that was carefully picking her way down the stairs were definitely not the same person. The skin-tight leotard scooped in front, revealing a lot of chest space between her pert A cup tits, obviously being gravitationally aided by a push up bra. There was a tail swishing back and forth, brushing her firm ass cheeks.

"Wow..." I mumbled out loud just as her face came into view. "Kat?" Even though I had heard her voice, my mind wasn't convinced this was my neighbor. Her make-up was stunning. Black lipstick, heavy eyeliner, her hair slicked back with little cat ears sticking up. I stepped down into the yard towards the bottom of the stairs. When she turned to face me it was evident everything was not okay. Her eyes were just barely holding the tears in.

"I was getting ready for a party, and had done my nails and hair" her voice was wavering. If there is one sense a man is born with it is the ability to tell when a woman is about to absolutely lose it. Kat was there. "I thought the fumes might be too strong for Felix, so I opened the back door for the air and blocked the bottom half with a piece of plywood. He must have jumped over it. I went to do my make up and get dressed, and then I realized... he was gone!" the tears were now starting to fall, her lip was quivering.

"Mike, he's never been out on his own before. He is such a big suck he's never left the balcony" I knew this to be true. I have had many stoned conversations with Felix while we both sat in the sun. Felix was a Maine Coon and clocked in at just under twenty-five pounds. I wanted to see video of him making it over the board.

I also wanted to comfort Kat, but didn't know if pulling her in for a hug would be creepy, so I just put my hands on her upper arms. "It's going to be okay, Kat. We are going to find him. You are sure he's not hiding in the condo somewhere right?"

She nodded through the tears. "Yeah... He's not up there. I checked the other balconies and the yard. Then, I went out front and was calling for him. Oh Mike, there are so many people out tonight. He's afraid of everything, and now he is out there on his own. He has no claws, no skills. What if he is hurt... What if he got hit?" Kat leaned in and snuggled under my arm, with her face against my chest.

I put my index finger under her chin and lifted her face. Her make-up was starting to run, covering her freckle bridge. "Listen, I'm going to go in and get a couple of halogen flash lights and we'll start at the top of the street, checking under all the cars and around yards. Don't worry, we will find him."

"Are you sure you don't have anywhere else to be tonight? I wouldn't be keeping you?" Tears turned to sniffles instantly with a little positive reinforcement.

"Positive. There's nowhere I would rather be than helping a pretty lady on Halloween. I'll be back in a minute."

"Thank you Mike" she started, sniffling "I just know he is so scared right now."

"Don't worry, we will find him." I went inside and grabbed the two flashlights, checking them, and an extra set of batteries for each. I hit the top drawer of my dresser and grabbed a hanky (my grandmother had sent them as part of a graduation gift box and I had never used them. Now I was glad I had one) and stopped at the hall closet to grab my jacket and a hoodie.

When I returned outside, I passed her the handkerchief and held out the hoodie by the shoulders. She half turned and fed one arm into a sleeve, then the other. She turned back around and I bent to zip it up.

"You're such a gentleman. I guess chivalry isn't dead after all," she said waving the hanky like a sign of surrender.

"Nope. It's just hiding inside of pot heads who are intimidated by beautiful women." I passed her a flash light. "Alright, let's get to it. We are going to go out front and work our way up the street to the end of the block and then turn and double back and do the lower side of the street. I'll take the far side, you do this side. Check one yard, call for him, and shine the light across at me so you can see under the cars on my side of the street, while I check the cars on yours. You ready?"

"Yes. Thank you so much Mike. I'm a wreck, and having someone with a clear head to come with me is calming me down." She came in for a side hug, snuggling into the side of my chest then reaching an arm across my stomach to squeeze me. It felt great, like a great fit. I lifted my arm and gave her shoulders a squeeze.

"Don't worry. He's as good as found. Let's go. The quicker we find him the sooner you can get to your party" I said, wanting the embrace to end before this little pussy cat rubbing up against me caused me to have a wardrobe malfunction. The view of her ass coming down the stairs flashed through my mind, and I internally admonished myself for having impure thoughts about my neighbor.

We made our way through the gate and out of the parking area. Splitting up, we followed the plan, up, then down the block. I was just happy that we didn't find him as roadkill. I crossed the street and suggested to Kat that we go up the hill from the bottom and take our time checking side yards and under steps etc. Fifteen minutes later, we had finished and made our way back to our building.

"What am I going to do Mike? He could be hurt and scared somewhere...and he has no defenses against other cats. I should never have had him declawed. I would be seriously freaking out if you weren't here to keep me calm. Thank you."

I put my arm around her shoulders and hugged her. "Don't focus on the what ifs of not finding him, think about how glad you are going to be when we find him." She was sniffling again and as we stood there with the wind whipping the fallen leaves around us like a seasonally dyslexic snow globe, all I could think about was if there was anything I wouldn't do to keep this sweet older lady from breaking into tears again. There wasn't. I wanted to open my jacket, pull her in and zip it back up again with both of us in it, protecting her from everything.

I had a thought. "Why don't we go into warm up for a couple of minutes and I remember reading somewhere that if you had a lost cat you should pour some of his cat litter outside your door so that he recognizes his place by the scent. Do you think it's worth a try?"

"I suppose. And maybe I should get some pants on if we are coming back out. I'm freezing my ass off". She turned more towards me and wrapped her arms around me as I was instantly aware of every point where I could feel the pressure of contact between our bodies, even through the layers of clothes.

"This might be a bit forward and selfish of me, but we should go in then, because in that outfit, you don't want your ass falling off. It's the selling point." I think I was more shocked with my words than Kat was.

"Well at least you got to appreciate it. I don't think I'll be making my party. Let's go." We turned to head in the driveway, and just as I swung my halogen light up to turn it off, I saw two small flashes of green by the back fence in between the recycling and garbage containers. I reached out and took Kat's hand. I startled her but as she turned to me, she saw the smile on my face and followed my finger as I pointed to Felix's hiding spot with the flashlight.

It took her a second to clue in to what she was seeing. Felix turned his head away from the light, giving away his position. "Oh my God! FELIX!" Kat ran forward as I kept the light fixed three steps behind her. "What were you thinking - running away like that! You had me worried sick!" As Kat bent over and leaned into the small space to extract her cat, I couldn't help but check out the contours of her ass and hips, even though they were well covered by the hoodie which fell almost to her knees. I don't know about Felix, but I knew what I was thinking. I was thinking how good it would feel to caress that ass, to run the palms of my hands up the back of her thighs and cup her buttocks. The spell was broken as she straightened with a grunt. Felix was a fat ass, and clocked in over twenty pounds. Kat was picking up twenty percent of her weight, minimum, as she might even be less than a hundred pounds.

His admonishment continued. "You are such a bad boy!" Felix regarded her for a minute as she was checking him over for injuries, then turned his head and gave me the 'who the fuck are you?' look that only cats can pull off around someone they have met many times. I thought we were buddies! "Is this your idea of fun? I get asked out and you sabotage it so you can keep me all to yourself? Is that what this is Felix? Jealousy?"

This owner / feline conversation was starting to get a little weird, so I broke the tension. "Why don't you get Jailbreak Jones here up-stairs. It's only 8:40.You have lots of time to make your date."

"Well it isn't exactly a date - I don't think - I don't know. A guy that works in the same building as me asked me if I wanted to go to a Halloween party a friend of his was throwing. He's nice, so I said yes. Turns out another friend of mine that works with him is going too, so I thought it would be fun. I guess I may have laid it on a little thick with this outfit, huh?"

"I don't mean to offend you Kat, but you could probably get away with doing anything in that outfit, and not meet too much resistance. At least not from any red blooded males. Now you might find yourself being watched pretty closely by insecure wives and girlfriends, so I hope you haven't been declawed." I chuckled at the end, hoping the light comedy would cover up the fact that I just told my neighbor how hot she looked.

Kat laughed and reached out to run her medium length nails down my chest, over the t-shirt that was exposed because my jacket was unzipped. "Rrraarrrww" she said in a sultry tone, then giggled. "Thank you so much for tonight, Mike. Just when I thought I was all alone in the world, I find a good friend right under my nose." There was a bit of an awkward shuffle from her and I think she was trying to reach up to give me a kiss on the cheek, but realized she couldn't reach and went on her tip toes, only to fall forward into my chest because the weight of the cat threw her off balance in her tall boots. I caught her, steadying her with an arm around her back.

"Okay, come on, upstairs. Get him settled and get to your party. I hope you have a good time with your new gentleman friend. And if tonight isn't a real date, the first one won't be far off after he sees you in that outfit."

"Goodnight Mike. Say goodnight Felix" She grabbed his right paw and made a little waving motion. I opened the gate and watched as she mounted the stairs, watching her sway and struggle for balance as her boot-steps clanged loud in the crisp autumn air.

I made my way inside, smiling to myself and feeling strangely contented, even though I still hadn't smoked. Getting to hang out a hot older lady for an hour or so had me on a natural high. And I wouldn't need to turn to the interwebs for spank material tonight, the image of her bent over with the hoodie taught over her ass and her fishnet stocking covered legs seeming to appear out of nowhere in the dark. I had to fight the urge to take care of myself right away.

I could hear Kat moving around her condo as her boots were pretty loud. I put on some music and got a load of laundry out of the dryer to fold before going to smoke. I didn't like that smell around my clothes. By 9:30 I was finally ready to smoke. It would only be a two joint night now.

I opened the back door and stepped out to light up. Kat was sitting in one of the chairs at the patio set just in front of my porch. She was on her phone, texting and there was a bottle of wine on the table in front of her. She had a rocker leather jacket on now, belt, epaulets, the whole bit, and had it zipped up to the lapels.

"Hey Mike" she chirped, putting her phone down "I was hoping you would come out. I brought your hoodie down. You want to keep an old cat lady company on Halloween while she gets hammered?" The way she blurted all three sentences out as if they were one told me that she had definitely started her journey to Hamtown.

"Sure" I replied, "What happened to your date? You aren't going to the party?"

"Ah... No. My friend started texting me after I got Felix back upstairs. Apparently, Prince Charming had showed up to the party early and proceeded to cozy up to the hosts twenty four year old daughter. He was plying her with drinks and they disappeared. Her mother texted her and they had "gone to hit the clubs and have some real fun". The hosts are pissed, the party fizzled and everyone started leaving before nine. So, yeah, no party, definitely no date, and plan B is getting wrecked alone. You in for the ride?"

"Yeah. I don't know how much I will drink, but If you want company, I could get high and hang. Are you warm enough? Do you want a blanket to cover your legs or something?"

"I think I'm okay. I was just psyched for a social night, so if I can pretend to be cat woman for a little longer before turning back into cat lady... It would be great for my self-esteem." She raised her wine glass to me then took a big gulp. "I just needed something tonight out of the ordinary work/ home routine. Even going costume shopping was a highlight of the month. I'm not looking forward to another solitary winter if Covid comes back again." She looked away towards the back fence, but I could see her eyes glistening in the moonlight.

I reached across the table and put my hand over hers. "Hey, Kat, everyone feels that way. Really. The thought of another lockdown has us all scared shitless. If Montreal puts a curfew in place again... I mean I can only watch so much TV. I feel it. We need human interaction, but the events of the last two years have made people distrust it."

She turned back and was looking at me now. "I know down deep that it's not just me" she said, sniffling "But at work I'm just seeing more and more cases of women - not mostly underprivileged women like before, but professional women, women who were strong single mothers, even women in their mid-twenties that are just crippled with self-doubt, depression, anxiety. They are messed up bad. You can ask them a straight question and they can give you an answer, but don't ask them to make a choice, or make a decision, they shut right down and drift off. It's scary. And I'm worried that I'm starting to see symptoms of it in myself. Not going out when invited, my shopping is taking twice as long as before, because outside of cat food and litter, I don't know what I want, can't remember what I need. I don't want to be a zombie."

"Thanks. Now I'm picturing you as a hot zombie. Here," I took my hoodie and opened it and draped it over her legs. "There that's better."

Kat snorted. "Okay, just in case you kids don't know how compliments work - it's not good form to say a woman would make a hot zombie and then cover up her old lady legs in the same sentence. Sort of cancels each other out. I'm sorry if they were offending you" she said with a self-deprecating sigh, meant to let me know she wasn't really being serious.

I pulled my chair out and drug it closer to hers so that we were face to face, knees touching. "Your legs, nor any other part of you offend me. I don't want you to get cold. It's almost ten o'clock on Halloween and I'm not high because it has been a great evening and I've really enjoyed getting to know you better. We should have done this a long time ago."

"Thanks for making an old lady feels good. I've had fun tonight too" Kat said, blushing.

I leaned in towards her, conspiratorially "You're not an old lady. I didn't even think it was you when you first came down the stairs. You really clean up nice. If I had been at that party tonight, I wouldn't have seen any of the other women. I would have spent an hour gathering up the courage to talk to you, because I'm a little shy, but I wouldn't have missed the opportunity."

"I'm biologically well old enough to be your Mother, so don't give me the not old speech. You shouldn't worry about being shy though, you've got good game. If you did approach a lady at a party and showed the swagger and confidence you've let me see tonight, she'd be foolish not to give you her attention."

Now I was blushing. The wind was coming up, blowing Kat's short hair all over the place, and I saw her hunch her shoulders, shivering from the cold. "Kat, we should go in - you're going to catch cold out here." I took her hand and stood up, "Come on. Don't make me throw you over my shoulder like a cave man."

"Party pooper. I wanted to hang out for a while." She stood up passing me my hoodie, then turned around to pick up the glass and wine bottle, but not before purposely tucking her two index fingers under the edges of the back of her body suit to pull it out of the crack of her ass and letting it snap into place over her beautiful little tush. I tried to stifle a groan, but failed. The half turned. "What? You're the one who is telling me to go inside. It'll be midnight soon and all this," she ran a hand down her ribs, over her hips and back to her ass, "will magically disappear to be replaced by reading glasses, a cardigan and a floor length matron skirt."

"I said you had to go inside. I didn't say I wasn't coming with you. I'm staying with you until Cat Woman leaves."

4DDthemuse
4DDthemuse
125 Followers