Finding Her Kittie - Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat stepped up to me, looking me in the eyes. "Maybe if you stay with me Cat Lady never comes back?" She put her two arms up onto my shoulders, pulling me down and to her lips. There was no awkwardness from either of us. It was just a really firm, very hot first kiss. Nothing about it was tentative, no tonsil hockey, but still perfect and it served notice that there would be much more to come. I was the one to break it off.

"Okay," I said, staring into her lust glazed eyes "You brought this on yourself." I bent over and grabbed her by the ass with both hands then straightened up, bringing her with me. Kat let out a squeal and was rewarded with a firm swat on her ass, which silenced her. "Any more noise and you get another one." I trudged off towards the building. "Up or down?"

"I don't care," she groaned in a deeper, husky voice I had never heard from her.

"Have you got a double bed?"

"Queen."

"Okay. I'm going to take you upstairs, then I have to come back down here for a minute. Unless you have condoms."

"I don't care about that either. Just take me upstairs!" My right hand had been steadying her across the back of her left thigh, but I slid it up and over so that my spread out palm was spanning both of her ass cheeks.

"Is your door unlocked?"

"Yes." She was giggling a bit, enjoying the ride, then let out a shriek when I made the corner onto her back balcony quicker than she expected. I opened the door, cautiously kicked off my sneakers and carried her through the kitchen and down the hallway before depositing her upright again in front of her sofa. She steadied herself against me as the blood drained from her head.

"You okay?" I asked, ready to grab her if she lost balance.

"Yeah. That was fun. And hot. That's the most alpha thing anyone has ever done to me. The type I have attracted in the past sorta needed roadmaps and instructions for everything. I don't get the feeling that is going to be the case tonight." She unzipped her jacket and threw it on a chair in the corner. I followed her lead and started to get mine off. As soon as it was, Kat put her hand against my chest and pushed. I landed back on the sofa and Kat was on top of me instantly, straddling my legs and pinning my shoulders with her hands. Her face was a couple of inches from mine, and her eyes were ablaze, the hazel color turned to golds and greens. I could feel her breath against my cheek.

"Kat, how much have you had to drink tonight? I don't want to start something you are going to regret tomorrow..."

"I opened that bottle at five. I had a glass and a half before we went looking for Felix, and a glass and a half after. Now do you have any other road blocks or are we going to make out?"

Instead of answering, I tentatively placed my hand just above her hips and pulled her closer. I turned my head a bit and started kissing her, starting at the collar bone, and working my way up her neck. By the time my lips and tongue reached that soft spot behind her ear, my hands were roaming, rubbing the back of her thighs, from knee to ass. She moaned and threw her head back, pulling away from me a bit, so I moved one hand up between her shoulder blades and brought her back to me. I was now kissing the dip in her throat between her collar bones. She put a hand on the top of my head and pushed, guiding my lips down the gap between her pert tits to her sternum.

"Oh shit! You are making me so hot, Mike. I need some sugar." Kat put both her hands over my ears and put her lips to mine, blessing me with another steamy kiss. As the kiss grew more urgent and sloppier, our tongues found each other, and started a dance that had her making mewling noises in her throat pretty quickly. Her hands slipped down to my shoulders with her forearms and elbows resting on my chest, like I was strapped into some erotic amusement park ride by a human harness.

My pants were nicely tented by this time, and when she felt it protruding, she lifted one leg and shimmied up so that it was now trapped underneath her. Her hips started gyrating in little figure eights, grinding back and forth, and side to side along its length. My modest six and a half inches felt like a rolling pin under this woman's ministrations. She was full on humming into my mouth as she changed her rhythm and stuck her ass further back, so that her pubic bone, and presumably her clit, made better contact and she began a quicker front-to-back grind.

I pulled the shoulders of her body suit down to mid bicep, exposing her beautiful, pert small b cup breasts. I cupped them from underneath, and squeezed gently until her large dark pink areola were pinched between my thumbs and fingers. Kat groaned, picking up the pace of her grinding. "Bite them!" she cried out. Not wanting to disappoint, I lunged forward and took her left nipple into my mouth, circling it with my tongue, and trying to gobble as much of her firm tit as possible. Once I had it nice and wet, I released it, back a couple of inches away, pursed my lips and blew on it as I watched her nipples harden and crinkle under my gaze.

"You have the most beautiful nipples I've ever seen Kat," I said before taking her left one back into my mouth and gently biting down, making her squeal. My left hand went to her ass, steadying her as I lifted my hips slightly, and slid down a bit so my own ass was at the edge of the sofa. Kat quickly unbuttoned my pants and pulled the zipper down. She fished my cock out from it's prison and gave it a couple of tentative strokes. Being petite, her thumb and fingers of her small hand couldn't quite touch as they encircled my shaft. This lady was doing wonders for my self-esteem.

She let go of my rod and slid up so that it was pressed back towards my stomach. She mounted it again, but now had access to the ridge on the underside of my member. Both of us moaned as she started her gliding motion once more. When she got up to full speed, I latched onto her nipple again and bit down harder on the actual areola, and pulled until just her nipple was trapped between my upper and lower teeth. I clamped down as hard as I dared, and reached up to twist her right nipple with my other hand. She cried out, "Oh fuck, yes! That's it!" She put her arms around my neck and squeezed me to her chest, and she seemed to lock up, her hips stopped moving, and I took over, humping her Lycra covered pussy, until she moaned and slumped against me. I put my arms around her to keep her from falling off and released her breast from my teeth.

It took a couple of minutes for her breathing to slow and for her to come out of her stupor. Kat had her head snuggled against my shoulder and jaw, facing away. Between the wetness that had soaked through the crotch of her body suit and the pre cum that I had been leaking, we were a bit of a mess. "Kat? Are you still with me?" I asked wondering if she was falling asleep.

"Yeah, I was a little out of practice, and that hit me a little harder than I remember." She sat upright over my cock again "Are you ready for your turn?" she asked with a wicked grin on her face.

"Get up and get undressed," I instructed her, sliding my hand palm up in between us to cup her wet crotch, then looked straight in the eye. "What I want for my turn is to see how far I get my tongue up inside you"

Kat jumped up so fast I thought someone had thrown a bag containing a rat, a snake and a spider in between us. She pulled the body suit down, bunching it around her waist. Kat turned around and hooked her thumbs into the material, then shimmied it down while bending over, giving me an incredible show of presenting her ass and pussy to me. She still had the fishnet pantyhose on, but the gusset was already pushed to the side by our shenanigans. Her ass was beautiful and firm, and the way her hips flared when she bent over, had my cock's full attention.

Her asshole, and outer lips were glistening in the dim light and sparsely covered in stubble, indicating that she had shaved recently. My eyes wandered down to the glorious, wispy, black bush that filled her thigh gap. Her outer and inner lips were flared and inviting. Her inner lips were a little long and floppy, something I had always been turned on by, but never had the pleasure to encounter in my limited sexual experience. Kat stood back up and kicked the bunched up body suit to the side. She was just close enough to me that when I leaned forward, I was able to grab her by the hips and pull her back, putting her off balance so she fell into my lap. "Hey you!" she said, swatting at my hand, giggling. "Only good boys get their reward!"

"Maybe tonight I feel like being a little bad, and I'll just take what I want as a reward." I wrapped my left arm around her, across her chest and cupped her right breast, giving it a good squeeze and making her moan. I leaned forward a bit and kissed her neck as I moved my hand to her right tit. Kat sighed and arched her back, pushing her chest into my palms. Looking down at her lithe body, I decided to test her a bit. I slid my hand up from her tit to encircle her throat and squeezed gently. She caught her breath then groaned and started grinding her ass into my erection.

I had just been holding her right hip with my right hand to steady her, but now I let it make it's way to her crotch. I ran my fingers down through her public hair and continued along her slit until I could feel the junction of her ass cheeks, then back tracked a little and sought out her entrance with my middle finger. I didn't want to go for a full assault right away. I dipped it into her, just up to the first knuckle, then explored a bit. She was very tight, but incredibly wet, the remnants of her climax mixed with her secretions.

My finger exited, to her disappointment, and I used her juices to part her lips as it travelled back up to her clit hood, to her vocal approval. As she moaned my name and pleaded with me to stop teasing her, I reinserted my finger and added my index finger, feeling her flesh stretch to accommodate the intrusion. Her face was a contorted mask of pleasure, her hazel eyes had lost most of their brown and were almost a green/yellow color like a real cat-woman, or I guess like a cougar, to be both zoologically and sexually correct.

"It's time for my reward now," I whispered into her ear. She reached out and grabbed hold of my cock, giving it a firm stroke. "No, not that - yet". I pumped my fingers in and out of her pussy a couple of times, then pulled them out and brought them up to my lips. I inhaled, taking in the musky overtones that only the heat of a mature woman can give off, then stuck my tongue out and licked her juices off my fingers, making her groan softly as she stroked me more forcefully. I slipped my fingers into my mouth, not wanting to waste any of her exquisite flavor. Her lips, parted and wet, trembled, so I took the non-verbal clue, slipped the two fingers into her again, wet them well, and brought them up to her lips, holding them in front of her face like a carnal communion. She leaned forward and took both fingers into her mouth, running her tongue between them and sucking on them, all the while making soft moans that were coming out as more of a humming sound.

"Kat, get up" I said, nudging the back of her thighs with my legs. She rose, and I followed her and I slid onto the floor and faced her. I pushed her down onto the sofa. Grabbing the waistband of her fishnets, she raised her ass so I could pull them down. I only got them to mid-thigh before I lifted her legs up and onto my shoulders. Her soaked, puffy lips parted for my tongue as it sought out her entrance. Pushing her thighs back against her chest, she grabbed the elastic of her hose and pulled, helping to open herself up to me. I was lapping at her hole, driven wild with the smell and taste of this woman.

Kat began to moan louder. "Oh Mike. That... feels so fucking good. It's been so long since anyone has licked me. And you're so good at it. Oooohh... keep going."

"I intend to. I've been searching for a hot box just like this one for a long time. It's perfect. This beautiful bush," I moved up and gently took her pubic hair between my teeth and pulled, making her squeal, "... these amazing lips..." I took one floppy inner lip into my mouth and suck all the juices off, and gave it a light bite before switching to the other side. "Then, there is this cute little asshole and taint..." I attacked her puckered anus, lapping at first, then tensing my tongue and trying to work it inside.

"Jesus Mike! Oh my God! No one has ever eaten my ass before. Mmmffggh, aahh! That feels so good."

"Anyone who missed out on this was a fool!" I licked her ass cheeks and gave them some nips with my teeth, then went back to her honey pot, sliding my tongue in and out of her pussy, before pursing my lips and slurping up her copious wetness, which caused her to cry out and squirm. "Your cunny is like the juiciest peach or pear you can ever remember having eaten", I drank her juices again, and realized that she not only loved the vibration of the slurping act, but that when I did this my nose was bumping into her clit. This told me it was time to introduce myself to her button. I opened her lips up with my two thumbs and slowly lapped at her swollen clit. She was rolling her hips in a counter clockwise motion, making the most of my tongue's contact with her sensitive spot.

From her groans, I knew she was close to climax number two, so I moved my right hand under my chin and inserted two fingers palm up, finding her spongy g spot easily while pulling her clit in between my lips and applying suction. I started sawing my fingers in and out of her tightness, the tips of my fingers and my tongue attacking both sides of her pleasure dome. Kat's moans were turning into a gibberish of gurgled expletives. Her thighs were slowly tightening around my head, then her body tensed up, she arched her back, and completely lifted herself off the sofa. I straightened up a bit, and used my left hand to support her lower back, ready to catch her if she started bucking too wildly. The fingers of my right hand were trapped inside her, and all I could do was use the tips of them to strum whatever flesh it was up against. I sucked harder on her clit, starting a fast side-to-side motion with my tongue. I felt her orgasm starting deep inside her. My fingers were fighting a losing battle to remain in her tightening canal. I slipped them out and changed my position rising up to full height on my knees with both hands supporting her ass and hips as I sucked with everything I had. She was now a straight plank from backrest of the sofa to my shoulders. When she realized I was fully supporting her, she started humping her pubis up into my mouth, grinding her clit into my tongue.

"Don't stop, Mike! OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH GOD... I'M... I'M...GONNA...GGRRRAAUUHHGGGHHH!..."

When her climax geared up into full abandon, I did not want to over stimulate her love button, so I tried as best I could to move my lips down over her opening, lapping up her liquid offering, alternating with the slurping suction. Kat was still cooing as I felt her thighs loosen around my neck, and I slowly lowered her to the sofa, sliding her legs off my shoulders. I slowly worked her tights down each leg and off, before draping them over the arm of the sofa.

"You're trying to kill me," She mumbled weakly, eyes barely staying open.

"I think I better put you to bed, you look wiped."

"No, Mike, I'll be Okay, just give me a couple of minutes" she protested.

"I don't think so kitten. You are going to lay down. If you want me to stay, I'll lie with you, but you will thank me tomorrow. Your whole body is going to hate you for those acrobatics you just pulled. I hope that's not your signature finishing move, like a wrestler or something."

Kat giggled "No Sir, levitation is brand new. You just witnessed two of my best orgasms ever. And you haven't cum yet." She reached down and wrapped her tiny hand around my cock, stroking him slowly, but very firmly bringing him back to full attention.

I leaned down to kiss her on the forehead. "Kat, it's okay, I don't want you to feel like it's a transaction or anything. Seeing the show you just put on was enough for me if you are tired. And I don't want to read more into it than there..." My words were cut off as I felt her rubbing my glans through her wets folds, once up, once down then in as she lifted her hips and slid her beautiful tightness half way down my shaft.

"Oh fuck, Kat. That feels so good." I started to withdraw a bit. "Are you sure? About no protection?" Her eyes were green fire again.

"Mike, just shut up and treat me like a fuck toy. If pulling out will make you feel better, we'll do that, but I need you to stuff that fat cock in me till I'm full, okay?" In response, I purposefully buried my member in her until I felt my balls on her ass. I reached under each of her legs and hooked them, giving me a hold on her that I could use to pull her pussy onto me as I thrust into her. Kat had her head back, pushing it into the sofa, her mouth open and skyward, as if she were trying to catch raindrops in a dessert. Her vocalizations rose in volume and intensity, and combined with her tightening vaginal grip I knew she was building again. She brought her head down and watched my erection plunder her honey hole. "Does that feel good? You like it when I squeeze it like this? Are you going to give me a big load?"

"Yeah" I grunted, "soon. Right after you." I pulled her to towards me so that her ass fell off the edge of the couch, her lower back now the fulcrum, and she threw her hands up and grabbed the back rest of the sofa to steady herself. I got a better grip on her legs then changed the angle of my attack, thrusting up into her in shorter, more determined strokes than the deep penetrating ones I had been using. The effect was immediate. I could physically see a small lump forming, then disappearing on her pubis, followed quickly by a forced exhale from Kat, as the head of my cock assaulted her g spot. She was chuffing like a rower, except she wasn't on a river, she was the river.

I was getting close but I wanted Kat to cum again. I won't pretend like I'm a world class lover or that I've left a trail of broken hearts from here to Houston. At twenty-five, I've only been with five women, and two of those were one time hook ups, both of us needing release. What I did have was an encyclopedic knowledge of porn, and it was going to come in handy now.

"Kat...put your hand on your mound", I said, still thrusting up.

"What?"

I let go of her left leg, and took her hand and placed it over her pubic hair, her middle finger reaching out instinctively for her clitoris. She moved her leg back up, hooked around my hips like her right. "Now press down", I growled as I started to ram my cock into her soaked kittie again. She applied a bit of pressure, but I knew when she had pressed down enough, because she jolted and her eyes almost popped out of her head.

"OH... FUCK... MIKE... MIKE..." she howled. "Just keep...pressing... I'm...almost there"

"Cum in me Mike...FILL ME UP... I WANT..."

I never did find out what Kat wanted. The head of my cock banging into her g spot as she was mashing it to meet the thrusts had the desired effect and Kat completely lost her shit. She let out a high-pitched moan and arched her back, only to contort completely the other way, folding herself into as small a ball as she could as she threw her hands around the back of my head, and held tight as she rocked back and forth on my shaft, riding out an orgasm that I was jealous of. I decided to make myself unjealous.

With Kat still having aftershocks, I wrapped my arms around her torso, pulling her tight to me and went to one knee then stood up, slipping one hand down to grab her ass, in case her legs slipped from around my waist. Kat was aware enough to realize that if she played her part right, another climax might be in the cards for her.