Finding Her Kittie - Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Mike..." she panted against my neck, "... Use me... Fuck me hard... Cum where ever you want... just cum for me."

I turned and stepped over to the hallway entrance and pinned her to the wall, letting her re-adjust her limbs to hold on. She was so light. I grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands and lifted her almost off my shaft and dropped her back down again five or six times, and she let out a gasp, which I realized was caused by her back rubbing hard against the wall. I buried myself inside her and changed my tactic, letting my hips do all the work and thrusting up into her hard. She threw her head back against the wall and arched her back.

"Are you sure it's okay to cum in you?" I snarled, an inch from her ear.

"Oh gawd yes! Yes!" she cried out just as another orgasm hit her. It was like trying to hold onto a washing machine with an unbalanced load. But it was just enough to push me over the edge. As I felt rockets lifting off in my balls, I stabbed to the hilt, but continued thrusting inside her, bumping against her cervix as I started to shower it with spurt after spurt of man juice. As I was finishing and the light-headedness was hitting me, I reached behind her and grabbed her before she slid backwards down the wall. I turned and took three long steps to the sofa, turned again and fell back, still holding Kat tight to me.

I was thankful that she was alert enough to unhook her legs, and ended up straddling me on her knees with my wilting erection still inside her. I reached up and cupped the back of her head in my palm, feeling how wet her hair was. I was content to just sit there and listen to the dance that our heartbeats were engaged in, one speeding up and getting louder until it could hear the other and calm down to match its partner. I didn't even notice that my flaccid cock had slipped out of her until I felt or combined emissions running down my thighs.

"You still here?" I asked softly, not wanting to wake her if she was sleeping.

"Mhmm. Where did that come from Mike? That was the most primal, animalistic and thorough fucking I've ever had. Not what I was expecting tonight."

"I know. I've never cum that hard before. I kept holding your back to make sure I hadn't blown a hole in you," I said with a shit-eating grin.

"And you only came once. I have only orgasmed twice before from penetrative sex. But nothing like what you did to me tonight. Thank you for making an old lady feel wanted." Kat laid a nice, tender kiss on me. "So I take it you will be staying the night to make sure I don't turn back into Cat Lady?"

I grabbed her by the ass again and pushed her torso up over my shoulder as I stood up. She shrieked as I smacked her ass on the way to the bedroom. I threw her on the bed, then crawled on top of her. "I will be staying. And you are lucky that as a bona fide caveman, I am willing to spend all night, and the foreseeable future rubbing things together until we can start a fire to burn every cardigan and floor length skirt we can find."