Finding Her Niche In Life Ch. 01

Story Info
A submissive closet lesbian comes to term with her needs.
17.6k words
4.57
23.9k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
492 Followers

Author's introduction: This is a work of total fiction, but I appear in it, as does a woman whom I have long lusted after, who is extremely vanilla. But as this is fiction, none of what follows actually happened except in my own perverted imagination. Having said that, to comply with Literotica rules, I must state that all characters described are over eighteen, and all sexual acts are consensual. Comments are always welcomed.

Jill Ashman came into the house from the stables, having satisfied herself that she really ought to call the vet. She'd been up most of the night tending to two of the horses that she noticed had been poorly when she'd done her final rounds of the riding stables last night. Neither of them was any worse, but they weren't any better either. She'd ring Marielle, the vet once she'd sorted the family out. There was breakfast to prepare and the children to get ready for school.

Jill took off her wellington boots in the back door lobby, washed her hands in the downstairs toilet, and walked into the warm kitchen in her thick woollen socks.

"Lucy! John!" she shouted upstairs. "Breakfast in five minutes. Hurry up or you'll be late for school!"

She put the kettle on the range to boil, and opened cupboards to get bowls, plates and glasses for the children's breakfast. David, her partner, wouldn't appear until she'd packed the kids off to school, and with a bit of luck, he'd allow her to come back to bed for a spanking and then he'd fuck her before leaving for work. Jill would then be free to phone the vet.

Jill considered herself to be the children's mother, despite the fact that she had known for years that she was unable to conceive. David was their father, and Anna, Jill's younger sister had been the surrogate who had carried and given birth to Lucy and John. She had been handsomely rewarded for the favour that she had done for her big sister, and the children's true parentage remained a very close secret. Only Jill, David and Anna knew.

David had told Jill that he had registered himself and Jill as the parents, so that formal adoption procedures were not necessary. So far, the secret had remained intact.

As she prepared breakfast, Jill thought about her sick horses and the vet. Thinking of Marielle made her clit twitch. They had been in a D/s relationship as well as being occasional lovers before Jill got together with David.

Jill had loved the vet's strong personality, and Marielle's willingness to allow her beautiful smooth cunt to be worshipped by Jill when she was in submissive mode. She recalled how Marielle would spank her till she was dripping wet, and then fuck her with a strap-on. When they split up, Marielle had returned to her native Sweden for a couple of years, and when she returned, it was with a new wife.

David knew nothing about Jill's past and she kept it a secret. True, they had begun to watch porn together, and he would occasionally make a token effort to spank her, but in the past few months David's sex drive was diminishing in direct proportion to Jill's, which seemed to be growing daily. She got through a hell of a lot of batteries these days, and she was saving some of the money she got from the riding stables and the pony trekking business to buy herself a mains powered wand vibrator. The business was doing very well, and Jill often had to call on Rita, a twenty-something single woman to help out at busy periods. Rita was a brilliant horsewoman, she loved working at the stables, and as she was unemployed, the occasional cash-in-hand payments that Jill gave her were very welcome indeed.

The kettle began to sing on the hob, and Jill opened the kitchen door and shouted upstairs again.

"Come on you two! Breakfast's on the table. You're going to be late for school."

It was silent upstairs when Jill went up to investigate. Both the children's beds were empty, as was hers and David's. Jill was annoyed at first. David must have given the children their breakfast and taken them to school on his way to work.

Then her annoyance turned to gratitude. She'd been up most of the night. David must have realised this and taken pity on her. He'd done the early morning breakfast and school run, obviously. It wasn't like him to be so thoughtful, but maybe he'd begun to see the cracks which had started to appear in their relationship, and this was his way of trying to improve it.

Jill made herself a pot of tea and a couple of slices of toast. She sat at the kitchen table to eat her breakfast, and when she'd finished eating, she rang Marielle, the vet.

The phone was answered by Ivonne, Marielle's partner in the Veterinary practice that they both ran. Ivonne was also Marielle's wife. Jill winced. Whereas Marielle was content to keep her vanilla and her fetish lives separate, Ivonne was always in strict Mistress mode.

She listened to what Jill had to say, and told her that Marielle was at present in the shower. Ivonne promised that she would pass the message on, and Marielle would call on Jill as soon as possible.

Jill thanked Ivonne politely, and, in answer to her next, curt question, promised to try to visit the local fetish club to serve Ivonne and her wife as soon as the opportunity arose.

When she had finished her phone call, Jill realised that her clit was still tingling. Marielle wouldn't show up for at least half an hour, and besides, Jill reasoned, she'd be in professional, not Mistress mode. There was plenty of time, she told herself.

Jill hurried upstairs to her and David's bedroom. Quickly, she pulled down her jeans and her knickers, and left them in a heap at the foot of the bed. She lay down and opened the drawer to her bedside table. Underneath the pile of clean knickers, she found her trusty rabbit vibrator. Taking it out, she rubbed the pimpled silicon tip along her cunt slit. Fuck! That felt good!

She slid the head inside herself and the 'rabbit ear' nestled against her clit. She switched it on, and with a low hum, the vibrator began to work its magic. Jill felt her nipples harden underneath the warm woollen sweater she had slipped on when she went down to the stables last night.

She slid her free hand up her sweater and discovered a nipple. She squeezed it gently, loving the sensation that coursed through the tender sensitive bud. She closed her eyes and began to fantasize.

She was in the club now, naked except for her slave collar. She was being led to the stage by Marielle, who was wearing a strap-on harness, complete with a massive horse cock dildo. Ivonne was already on the stage, and she too wore a similarly sized strap-on.

When Marielle reached the stage, she kissed her wife deeply. Then the two dominant women put Jill between them and, to encouraging whoops and cheers from a very enthusiastic audience, they both rammed their strap-on cocks into their compliant slave. Marielle fucked Jill's cunt whilst Ivonne fucked her arse.

Jill was being torn apart, but she loved the pain, the humiliation, the feeling of being filled with two horse cocks, even if they weren't real, but made of lovely firm silicon. As she approached her orgasm on stage, Jill was getting close back in her bedroom too. Gasping with delight, she felt her cunt go into a lovely spasm, and she clenched down on her rabbit and exploded.

Breathing heavily, Jill came down slowly from her rabbit-induced high. She pulled her vibrator out of her cunt. The pimpled silicon head glistened with her cunt cream. Jill licked a thick strand which was threatening to drip off the tip, and then slid the whole silicon tip into her mouth.

She loved the taste of David's cum (when he allowed her to suck his cock that was) but to Jill there was nothing in the world that tasted better than cunt juice. She'd been tasting herself ever since she first jilled herself off as a teenager. At thirty nine years of age, she'd been tasting cunt cream for over twenty years, and it never failed to give her a thrill.

She took the rabbit to the bathroom and swilled it off, drying it on a towel and returning it to her bedside drawer. Then she pulled on a clean pair of knickers and her jeans and went back downstairs. She intended to wait for Marielle down at the stables.

Ivonne was as good as her word. She'd obviously passed the message on and forty or so minutes later, Marielle was pulling her battered old Land Rover into the yard. Jill, who was in one of the stables with the two poorly horses, heard her coming, and rushed out to greet her.

"Hiya!" she smiled, blushing as she felt her clit twitch and her nipples harden. Marielle was fucking gorgeous, even when she was wearing her usual work uniform of faded, patched overalls and filthy wellington boots.

"Good morning Mrs. Ashman," she replied in her sexy Swedish accented voice. She was ever the complete professional, and wouldn't dream of addressing Jill any other way when she was acting in her capacity as a vet.

"Now, what's the problem?" she continued. "Ivonne's message was somewhat vague. Something about a horse with a swollen belly?"

"There are two actually, " Jill answered, pointing to the stable where she had isolated the two horses.

Picking up her bag, Marielle followed Jill into the stable. She took a quick look at both horses, who were standing in the middle of the stable, swishing their tails and making the occasional snickering sound. Marielle turned to Jill with a frown.

"At first sight, it looks like a simple colic," she said, opening her bag and pulling out a long rubber glove. She walked up to the nearest horse and led her over to the wall. Clipping her head harness to the tethering rail, Marielle patted the horse' s head to reassure her.

"Good girl," she said softly, and pulled the rubber glove on. It reached up to her elbow, and she walked round to the rear of the horse. Lifting its tail, she slid her arm into the horse's arse, right up to the elbow.

A huge fart erupted out of the horse's arse and Marielle smiled.

"As I thought," she said to Jill. "Colic. Has she been eating a lot of grain recently?"

"No more than usual," Jill replied, watching enviously as Marielle extracted her arm from the horse's arse. How Jill longed to be fisted right now!

Marielle took a syringe and a small bottle out of her bag. Filling the syringe, she smiled at Jill.

"Just a simple anti-biotic," she explained, and she slid the hypodermic into the horse's withers and injected her

"I suspect the other one will have a similar problem," replied Marielle, stripping off the long rubber glove, and taking a fresh one out of her bag. She released the horse she had just examined, and led the second one to the tethering point.

Another rubber glove encased arm went into the horse and another huge, stinking fart erupted out of her, accompanied this time by a not insignificant amount of horse poo. Luckily, Marielle was very nimble and managed to avoid getting splattered. She grinned at Jill, and repeated her actions with a fresh needle

"I think they will both shit a great deal in the next thirty minutes or so," she said in her sexy sing-song accent. "Give them some fresh water, but nothing to eat for the rest of the day. They should be fine by tomorrow. I'll pop in sometime on my rounds to check on them."

"Thank you so much," Jill gushed. "You're a brilliant vet."

Marielle winked at her as she got into her vehicle.

"I think you would like to be fisted like that, eh?" she said softly. "Come down to the club one night soon, and we'll see what we can do!"

Her peal of laughter faded as she drove slowly out of the yard, leaving Jill alone with her thoughts. Yes, she would love to be fisted, and if it could be done in front of an audience, the humiliation would be an added bonus!

Whilst Jill was filling two buckets with fresh water, the external telephone bell began to ring. Jill glanced up and decided to ignore it.

"They'll ring back if it's important," she thought to herself, and she began to lug the two heavy buckets towards the stable.

When she got there, she found that Marielle's prophesy had come true. Five piles of steaming horse shit were waiting to be cleared. Sighing to herself, Jill got a shovel and the wheelbarrow, and began to clean up.

She'd almost finished when she heard the phone ringing again. Deciding that it must indeed be important for whoever it was to ring back, she hurried off to answer it, but by the time she'd reached the house and taken off her wellington boots, the phone had stopped. She returned to the stable, where two more piles of shit had appeared in her absence.

She led the two horses into the yard, tethered them and cleaned out the stable. Then she returned the horses and gave them each a bucket of water. Both animals dipped their heads and drank thirstily.

Jill decided that it was time for her mid-morning coffee. She returned to the house, and while she waited for the kettle to boil, she noticed that the 'new message' light was flashing on the telephone. She pressed the 'play' button.

What Jill heard was to totally transform her life. It was a message from Anna, her little sister. Jill listened to it with increasing horror.

"Hi Sis. I rang earlier, but got no answer, and you're still not picking up. You must be out in the yard with those bloody horses again. There's no easy way of saying this Jill, so I'm just going to say it."

"David's here with me. He and the kids arrived in the middle of the night when you were more interested in playing nursey to your horses than seeing to David's needs."

Jill sighed when she heard this. His needs? What about hers? It had been weeks since David had fucked her, and even then, it had been a Wham, Bam without even the 'Thank you, Ma'am' bit. He'd rammed into her, cum in about three minutes before she was even properly wet, pulled out, turned over and was asleep thirty seconds later.

Jill continued to listen to Anna's message.

"David and I have been having an affair," Anna continued, without any shame or embarrassment. "We never really stopped fucking after John was conceived, and now we realise that we were made for each other."

"Don't bother trying to fight this. I know David told you that he'd registered you as the children's mother, but that wasn't strictly true. I'm their birth mother and the records show that. You'll only embarrass yourself if you claim otherwise."

"Lucy has known for about two years, and we intend telling John this weekend, when we're all going to the apartment in Cornwall for a week's holiday."

Jill was hyper ventilating at this point. She sat on the floor, her head spinning. But still Anna continued, twisting her knife in an already very painful wound.

"Lucy said to tell you that she's fed up living with the stink of horses, and having to be careful not to step in horse shit all the time," continued Anna spitefully. "She's much happier here, where she has her own en-suite bathroom and the swimming pool, of course."

Anna was a very successful merchant banker in the City of London, and she earned a fortune and lived in a grade two listed Tudor manor house. It was obvious to Jill where David and the children's true feelings lay.

Numb and resigned to what she was listening to, Jill didn't have the energy to switch off her sister's hateful torrent.

"So you'd better get used to the fact that neither David nor the children will be coming back to your stables," Anna went on. "You can content yourself messing about with your four legged friends, and forget about us. I'll be sending a removal firm down to collect all David's things and the children's as well. Don't try to stop him, or you'll find yourself in trouble with the police. This is goodbye, Jill. Have a nice life."

The beep told her that Anna's message was finished. Jill pressed the button and listened to the whole thing again. She sobbed as the realisation hit her. She was powerless. If she pushed her case, DNA testing would prove that David and Anna were the children's parents. Why had she taken David at his word when he'd told her that he'd registered her as the children's mother?

Her self- recrimination was interrupted by the phone ringing again. Jill sighed and picked up the receiver.

"Ashman's Stables," she recited automatically. "How may I help you?"

"Good morning, Ms. Ashman. This is Justine Phillips from the school. Neither Lucy nor David has turned up today. You usually let us know if they're ill. Is everything alright?"

It was the school secretary speaking, someone whom Jill liked and respected a great deal.

"I'm terribly sorry, Mrs. Phillips," Jill managed to say in a calm voice. "I'm afraid there has been a change in my circumstances here. I wonder if I could come in and speak to Ms. Simpson about it? I really don't want to do it over the phone."

"Well Ms. Simpson is on a mentoring course for the rest of the week," answered Mrs. Phillips. "I can give you an appointment sometime next week. Or would you rather speak to the deputy head, Mr Lloyd? He's acting head in Ms. Simpson's absence."

Jill considered her options for a few seconds. Did she really want to open up about the mess her life had suddenly become to a man? No, she decided, she'd wait and speak to Ms. Olwen Simpson.

"I'd prefer to discuss the matter with Ms. Simpson, if that's ok?" Jill said apologetically. "And in the meantime, I think you'd better take it that neither Lucy nor John will be in school for the foreseeable future."

Having reassured Mrs. Phillips that the children were not in any danger, but that they were on a break with their father, Jill ended the phone call and sobbed her heart out.

Jill got through the rest of the day on automatic pilot. The horses still needed looking after, and the small group of disabled children who came for their regular therapy riding session that afternoon helped to take her mind off things as well.

She woke up next morning, alone in the big bed that she and David had so recently shared. Lying there whilst she thought about the past twenty four hours, she realised that feeling sorry for herself was not an option. She jumped out of bed and pulled on her jeans and an old sweatshirt. She'd muck out the stables before breakfast, check on the two sick horses, and then make plans to get on with the rest of her life.

She was having her breakfast when the sound of a vehicle driving into the yard caught her attention. She went out and saw a small pick-up van had parked in front of the stables.

"Can I help you?" she asked as the driver got down from behind the wheel.

"Ms. Ashman?" he asked cheerfully. "I'm here to pick up some things for Ms. Ashman. Your daughter's moving out, is she?"

"Something like that," answered Jill shortly. "Come in. There's quite a bit of stuff, and none of it is packed."

"No problem. Me and Ritchie will sort all that out," smiled the driver, indicating a laid back, long-haired young man who was slowly getting out of the cab of the van. "Your daughter has provided lots of boxes for storage."

"She's my sister, actually," replied Jill defiantly, "and just so you know, she's stolen my partner and his children from me. It's all their stuff you'll be taking."

"Fucking hell, that's a bit rough." The driver, who introduced himself as Derek, seemed genuinely shocked.

"If this upsets you, my love, just point us in the right direction and let us get on with it. We won't disturb you at all."

Jill smiled gratefully at him, and led them both upstairs. She showed them Lucy and John's rooms, and told them that they could take everything, including the furniture. "Let Anna sort that fucking lot out," she thought with a grin.

"Give me a couple of boxes, and I'll put all David's things in it whilst you two are stripping these two rooms," she said. She didn't want either of them in her bedroom.

Jill made them all a cup of coffee a few hours later. Lucy's room was now bare except for the carpet and a set of empty bookshelves. She asked Derek if he had tools to remove them, and he sent Ritchie back to the van to get his electric screwdriver. In a few minutes, the shelves joined the rest of Lucy's stuff in the back of the van.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
492 Followers