Finding Her Niche In Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swish! Whack!

The second stroke landed a few millimetres below the angry red stripe that her first blow had raised on Jill's milky white skin.

Swish! Whack!

The third stroke was aimed a few millimetres above the initial stroke and Ivonne paused to admire her handiwork.

"Don't stop!" gasped Marielle. "Your strokes are encouraging her to lick properly! I'm almost there! Crop the bitch again!"

Ivonne shrugged at the audience, who clapped and cheered in encouragement. She placed her crop in the centre of the angry, thick red stripe that she had put on Jill's arse and...

Swish! Whack! Swish! Whack! Swish! Whack!

Three more stokes were delivered, one after the other with unerring accuracy. They all landed on top of the already marked area. Jill's legs began to shake, but she continued to lick and suck Marielle's cunt, which tasted sweet and juicy. Everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"She seems sufficiently warmed up," Ivonne announced, discarding her riding crop and picking up a beautifully polished wooden paddle. The audience went silent. This was a serious bit of kit!

Ivonne placed her paddle gently against Jill's trembling buttocks and gave three or four gentle pats. If someone had dropped a pin onto the floor in the audience, the noise would have been noticeable.

Slowly, the paddle was raised and then brought down with terrific force.

WHUMP!

The sound on impact resembled an axe head being driven into a block of wood. Jill, her face buried in Marielle's cunt, screamed and her whole body shook. Luckily, the stocks were strongly constructed, so they didn't move. Ivonne stood aside so that the audience could see the effect that one stroke of the paddle had on Jill's tender arse. It seemed to be glowing!

She turned back to her task.

WHUMP!

Same sound, same effect, except that the scream was more of a moan, and Jill waggled her arse back and forth to try and get some air on it to cool it down. She wasn't given much chance to do that.

WHUMP!

The third stroke caused her knees to buckle slightly, and Ivonne stepped in to steady her, and to hold her up until she was able to support her own body weight again. When she was satisfied that Jill was ok, and ready for the next one, Ivonne let go of her victim and patted her arse again a few times. Jill tensed.

WHUMP!

The fourth stroke landed and there was a gasp from the audience. Even in the dim lighting in the room, it was apparent that Jill's arse was deeply bruised. Even now the bright red area caused by first the crop, and then the paddle, was turning a deep dark purple. Jill would find sitting down a very painful experience when her ordeal finally ended.

WHUMP!

Jill sagged, but bravely struggled to straighten her legs. She was aware of her cunt juice running down both thighs. Her face was just as sticky and wet and she inhaled the heady aroma of Marielle's dripping cunt before plunging her tongue back into the sticky gash and finding and locking onto Marielle's engorged clit. She sucked it gently and nibbled it. Marielle brought her legs together and locked Jill's head in a scissor grip.

WHUMP!

Ivonne had privately decided that six strokes of the heavy paddle would be sufficient. But she made sure that her final blow was the hardest yet. It echoed throughout the room as it landed.

Ivonne put her paddle down and rubbed her hand across Jill's distressed arse. It was really hot to touch, she noted. She slid a finger along Jill's cunt slit, and slipped it inside. She found Jill's clit and pressed it against her pubic bone. Jill moaned and tried to push back onto Ivonne's invading finger.

Another finger slid in, then a third and finally, Ivonne's little finger made an entrance. The audience seemed to be holding its collective breath. The only sounds to be heard were the squishing of Jill's cunt, and the ragged breathing of Marielle and Jill herself.

Carefully, Ivonne folded her thumb into the palm of her hand and pushed gently. Her whole hand disappeared into Jill's cunt. The audience released its breath and cheered loudly.

Slowly at first, but then with increasing vigour, Ivonne fisted Jill. She went in slowly but up to her wrist, before withdrawing again and repeating the action. Jill had got Marielle to orgasm, and was now panting with her own passion as her head was released. Marielle watched in fascination, occasionally rubbing herself and licking her sticky fingers.

Jill screamed as her orgasm hit and she started to cum. A torrent of pungent cunt juice spewed out of her as she squirted joyfully. Ivonne was splattered, but she was unconcerned and continued to fist Jill until her orgasm subsided.

The sound of her fist coming out of Jill resembled a wellington boot being extracted from a muddy swamp.

Marielle got down shakily from her bar stool and together, she and Ivonne released Jill from the stocks. Ivonne removed the leg spreader, and all three women embraced to loud cheers and whistles of appreciation from the audience.

Ivonne kissed Jill and whispered "Well done" in her ear. They left the stage and returned to their boot An appreciative fan had left a bottle of champagne for them all. Jill drank hers standing up!

When Jill woke up the following Monday morning, her arse was still throbbing. She had gone off to sleep on her front, but at some point in the night she must have rolled onto her back. She looked at the clock on her bedside table.

Damn! It was too late to pleasure herself. The horses needed feeding and watering and there were all the stables to muck out. Stiffly, Jill rolled out of bed and dressed. She went out into the crisp Autumn air and, putting all thoughts of punishment and what pleasures that brought to one side, she began her morning routine of tending to her equine friends.

Jill was surprised that she wasn't missing David or the children. The stables kept her busy and when she locked up for the night, all she wanted to do was to think about how she could go about meeting a dominant woman like Marielle or Ivonne. There was no room in their lives for a permanent submissive, that was for sure. But the experience of last Friday night had certainly re-awakened her need to be punished and humiliated on a regular basis.

She was on-line one night, chatting with a woman who described herself as a strict lesbian, when the phone rang. Excusing herself, Jill hurried downstairs to answer it. It was Marielle.

"Hi, sweetie," she began. "I think I might have some good news for you. That woman you were chatting to by the bar on Friday night is interested in you. We popped in for a drink tonight, and she was there too. She asked Ivonne and myself about you."

"Oh that's great," replied Jill enthusiastically. "What's her name? Where does she live? How..."

"Woah! Slow down," laughed Marielle. "All I am permitted to tell you is that she will be in touch with you before too long. Patience is a virtue, you know!"

"But..." stammered Jill, "how does she know where and how to contact me? I don't want to miss this opportunity. Can't you at least give me a name so that when she does contact me I can at least address her respectfully?"

"No more, sweetie," giggled Marielle. "I happen to know this woman is both someone who keeps her word and is also very resourceful. Now be a good submissive and do as you are told. Wait until you are contacted and have a bit of patience!"

"Now I must go. Ivonne has promised me a good deep fucking. She's just gone upstairs holding the most delicious looking double headed dildo. I think she'll need help strapping on. Goodnight, sweetie, and don't forget what I said about being patient."

Jill replaced the receiver and, remembering her interrupted chat, hurried back upstairs to her computer. What she found was a curt note from the woman with whom she'd been chatting, informing her that she didn't like being abandoned in mid-chat, and that Jill was definitely not her idea of an obedient submissive.

Sighing, Jill logged off and went to bed, to think about the mysterious woman that Marielle had mentioned. She hoped that her prospective Mistress wouldn't wait too long before getting in touch.

The next morning, Jill mucked out and gave the horses their breakfast before returning to the house to eat her own meal. She was just finishing her second cup of coffee when the phone rang.

With a wildly beating heart, Jill picked up the receiver.

"Ashman's stables," she said, her voice trembling with emotion. "How may I help you?"

"Good morning, Ms Ashman. This is Justine Phillips from the school," Jill heard, and her heart sank.

"I'm just ringing to inform you that Ms Simpson is aware of Lucy and John's continued absence, and she's very concerned about it. She would like you to come into school tomorrow afternoon to discuss the situation. Is three thirty convenient for you?"

"Um... yes, of course," replied Jill. "Won't school be over by then? I could come in earlier, and then Ms. Simpson won't have to stay late."

"It's probably best to stick to the time specified," Justine Phillips said firmly. "Ms. Simpson is a very busy woman, so she's obviously scheduled your meeting at a mutually convenient time."

"Right. Right. Of course," said a rather flustered Jill. Her mind was working overtime.

"Please thank Ms. Simpson, and tell her I'll be there tomorrow at three thirty."

Jill put the phone down and sat down on the stairs. She'd have to leave by three o'clock because of the end-of-school day traffic, and then she'd probably hit the rush hour traffic on the way home. She was going to need help.

Returning to the phone, Jill called Rita, the single woman who helped out at the stables during busy periods. As she waited for her call to be answered, Jill had a sudden thought, and she made her mind up on the spot.

"Hiya Rita," she said when her call was answered. "I'm in a bit of a pickle. I have to be away tomorrow night. Can you muck out for me and open up on Saturday morning, please? I'll make it worth your while. The usual rates plus, shall we say, twenty five quid extra for such short notice?"

Rita agreed straightaway thanking Jill for the opportunity to earn some cash. She had no idea, of course, that whilst she was waiting for Rita to pick up, Jill had decided to go back to the club tomorrow night to see if she could meet the mysterious woman again. She still hadn't been in touch, and Jill needed more pain, and she wouldn't say no to being thoroughly fucked either!

The next day, Rita arrived early. Jill was in the kitchen, making herself a cup of tea. Rita breezed in and grinned bashfully at Jill.

"I know I'm early," she admitted, "but I do love it here. David's away this weekend, is he?"

Jill swallowed. She sat down at the kitchen table and motioned for Rita to do the same.

"I've kicked David out," she said, without turning a hair at such a blatant twisting of the facts. "He's been having an affair, and I've had enough. The kids chose to go with him, which is a blessing in disguise. I miss them both, but I simply wouldn't be able to keep this place going as a single parent."

She swallowed again. She was determined not to cry in front of Rita.

"So, this is the new me," she continued, smiling bravely. "I reckon there'll be a lot more work for you, if you want it. I may even consider taking you on part-time, on a regular basis, if that makes sense?"

"I would appreciate some time off. How does regular Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays sound?"

Rita squealed with joy. She jumped up and hugged Jill. When she released her, she had a huge grin on her face.

"Oh thank you, Jill," she said breathlessly. "You are such a good friend. I'm sorry that you've broken up with your husband, but if the bastard was cheating on you, good riddance to him, I say! You and I will turn these stables into the best attraction in the area! We'll be turning people away because we're fully booked. Just you wait"

Jill didn't bother reminding Rita that David wasn't her husband, or that hers was the only riding stables for miles. She was thinking of how nice Rita's hug had been, and how stimulating her lovely big tits had felt squashed against Jill's more modest pair.

After they'd drunk their tea, Rita stood up.

"Now you leave everything to me," she said firmly. "Go and get yourself ready, and I'll go and check on the girls."

Jill smiled. Rita always referred to the horses as 'the girls'.

She went upstairs and had a quick shower. She shaved carefully and as she was drying herself, she caught sight of her arse in the bathroom mirror. The bruises caused by last weekend's caning and paddling hadn't disappeared. If anything they were even darker. Jill adored them. She hoped she'd be getting another set later on to go on top of these.

She dressed herself conservatively with her interview with Ms. Simpson in mind. She slipped on an unflattering bra and matching panties and a pair of tights. Then a very demure woollen dress went over the top of all that. A pair of sensible flats slid onto her feet, and she was ready to go.

Jill picked up her collar and slipped it into her shoulder bag. She couldn't wear it to school, obviously, but once she was naked in the club, she'd put it on with pride. As she thought of the prospects of being punished again, her clit twitched. Jill forced all thoughts of pleasure out of her head, and went back downstairs.

Out in the yard, Rita had all six horses out in the training ring. They were trotting around in a circle, obviously enjoying the exercise. Rita looked up as Jill approached.

"Wow! You scrub up well!" she teased. "Go on. Off you go and enjoy yourself. I'll let the girls have twenty minutes or so more, then I'll rub them down, muck out and settle them down for the night. I'll be here by seven in the morning to give them their breakfast."

Jill smiled gratefully at Rita.

"Thanks, Rita. I'm glad we've reached an understanding about you coming here to work. We'll have a chat tomorrow about setting up regular payments to cover your wages. I'll see you in the morning."

"Enjoy yourself," called Rita to Jill's departing back, "and remember. Don't do anything that I wouldn't do!"

"Fat chance of that," thought Jill to herself as she raised her hand to wave goodbye. "I'm hoping to get myself punished and fucked tonight. You're going to be baby-sitting 'the girls' and making sure they're fed and watered."

The traffic was indeed very heavy, especially around the school. Jill only just made it in time. She stood aside as a hoard of excited children poured out onto the yard, to be collected by a parent or a grandparent. Those who were due to catch the school bus home lined up by the school gates and waited for a teacher to walk them to the bus.

Justine Phillips caught sight of Jill and came over to greet her.

"How are you, Ms. Ashman?" she asked kindly. "We're all missing Lucy and John. I hope they'll both be back with us before too long?"

Jill smiled non-committedly, and followed Justine into the school building. They walked through the hall and down the corridor to the head teacher's office.

Mrs. Phillips knocked quietly on the door, and on hearing "Come in", she opened the door wide and stood aside to let Jill enter.

"Ms. Ashman is here for her appointment, Ms. Simpson," she said respectfully.

Olwen Simpson looked up and smiled at the two women.

"Thank you, Justine," she said. "Has everyone gone now?"

"Yes, Ms. Simpson. Only me left."

"Well you get yourself off home too," replied the head teacher. "Just let the cleaners know that I'm still here, and that I'm not to be disturbed. I'll see Mrs. Jones when I've finished with Ms. Ashman, and she can clean in here then."

"Very good, Ms. Simpson," replied the secretary. "I'll be off then. Enjoy your weekend."

"You too," replied Olwen absent mindedly. "See you on Monday. Oh, close the door on your way out, will you please?"

Justine did as she was told, and Jill looked at Ms. Simpson,

"Thank you for seeing me and giving me the chance to explain about Lucy and John," she began. "May I sit down, please?"

"I know all about Lucy and John," replied Ms. Simpson curtly. "That's not why you are here. Sit down by all means."

Puzzled, Jill drew up a chair and sat on it. She looked at Ms. Simpson curiously.

"May I ask how you know about my children?" she asked.

The headteacher regarded her carefully.

"Your sister kindly phoned to explain the situation," Ms. Simpson replied. "She's a cocky bitch, isn't she? She needs taking down a peg or two in my opinion."

Jill blushed.

"Did she tell you that...?" She faltered, not being able to admit that she wasn't Lucy and John's mother.

"She took great delight in telling me everything," confirmed Olwen Simpson. She smiled at Jill. "But as I said. I didn't ask you to come here because of your children."

She opened a drawer in her desk and took out a long stemmed pipe and a tobacco pouch. Jill recognised the pipe as a Lady Churchwarden.

Still looking at Jill, Olwen stuffed the tiny bowl, slipped the dainty stem between her lips and set fire to the tobacco. She blew a thin stream of creamy white smoke in Jill's direction.

Jill breathed in the aromatic smoke and closed her eyes. It smelled heavenly, and rather familiar she thought. She said nothing, and waited for the headmistress to continue.

"Your friend Marielle introduced me to this particular tobacco some time ago," Olwen smiled, exhaling through her nostrils. "Tell me. How is your arse after that delightful caning and paddling I saw you take last week? And what about your cunt? Is it still sore after Ivonne fisted you so deeply?"

Jill gasped. And then she stood up.

"You were the woman who was wearing a mask," she said slowly, as one by one, the pieces fell into place.

Olwen winked at her and nodded, blowing another stream of smoke at her.

"Sit down," she said curtly. "And listen. I have a proposal for you."

Jill did as she was told.

Olwen put her pipe down in a glass ashtray and leaned forward. Her forearms resting on the desk, she smiled at Jill.

"I told you last weekend that I was seeking," she said, "and a little bird told me you are seeking too. Tell me, if I offered to take you on, would you be interested?"

"Oh yes, Mistress," replied Jill fervently. "Before last weekend, I hadn't been punished in ages. My partner used to make a half-hearted effort to spank me sometimes, but I need real pain to get me off. Pain like I had when you were watching last weekend."

"I warn you that I'm a sadist," Olwen admitted. "You need pain to get off. I need to inflict pain to achieve the same thing. My last submissive lasted less than three months. She walked out on me a fortnight ago. I say walked, but limped would probably be a better description of how she left. She didn't like being fucked in the arse."

She paused, but Jill said nothing. Olwen suddenly realised that she was waiting for permission to reply.

"You may speak freely," she told Jill. "Rules will not apply until we have mutually agreed terms and conditions. So go ahead. Speak your mind whilst you still have the chance."

"Before I met David and he moved in, I was with Marielle," Jill began. She found opening up to Olwen Simpson easy, and she was not at all embarrassed by talking about her love of fetish, or her sexual preferences.

"We split because I was confused about what I really wanted. I was single for a while then David came on the scene. I told him about my love of pain, and he said that he was willing to include it in our play, but he was never very enthusiastic. It seems he's continued to fuck my sister ever since John was born."

"I'm resigned to the fact that Anna and David are together, with their children now. I went to the club last weekend to try and find a Mistress or a Master. I never expected to run into you!"