Finding Her Niche In Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
497 Followers

"Give us another hour and we'll have the smaller bedroom stripped as well," Derek said confidently, sipping his coffee. "Do you want everything out of there as well?"

"Yes please," replied Jill with a smile. "I'm starting afresh, and everything from my past life I intend getting rid of."

"Good for you girl," said Derek, handing his empty mug back to Jill. "Come on Ritchie, lad. Shift yourself. That room ain't gonna empty itself!"

Jill had just finished putting the remainder of David's things into the second box when she heard another vehicle pull into the yard. She went downstairs, calling to Derek that the two boxes were ready for collection, and that she'd left them on the landing. She closed her bedroom door firmly.

Out in the yard, Marielle was getting out of her Land Rover.

"Good morning, Ms. Ashman," she smiled. "How are the patients this morning?"

"Much better, thanks to you," smiled Jill, aware of the fact that her nipples were hardening and her clit was tingling. Marielle really turned her on. What a pity they'd finished, and she'd gone on to marry Ivonne! Look where leaving Marielle for David had got her!

"Let's go and see how they're doing," smiled Marielle, picking up her bag and heading for the stables. She stopped as Derek and Ritchie, both carrying a full box each emerged from the house.

"What's going on?" asked Marielle. "Are you moving?"

"I'm not," said Jill sadly. "It's a long story and I don't want to trouble you with my problems."

Marielle seemed satisfied that both horses were on the mend. She examined them both internally again, much to Jill's envy!

"They can eat again today," Marielle announced, stripping off her long rubber glove. "Both of them seem to have got rid of all the excess gas, and the anti-biotics will help prevent a reoccurrence. Did they both shit much?"

"Bloody loads!" laughed Jill. "But I collected it and bagged it. "The local garden centre buys it from me. It's money for old rope!"

"Money for old shit, more like it!" laughed Marielle, touching Jill on the arm and sending a current of electric lust through her former lover. They walked out into the yard, just in time to see Derek and Ritchie pulling a tarpaulin over the back of the pick-up. They tied it down securely.

"That's us done," Derek said, extending his hand to Jill. She shook it warmly.

"Thank you for the coffee and for doing your bit of clearing," Derek continued. "You've been very gracious under what must be awful circumstances for you. Good luck. I hope things turn out for the best for you."

Derek and Ritchie climbed into the cab, and, with a friendly wave and a toot of the horn, Derek drove out of the yard with everything that David, Lucy and John possessed. Jill heaved a sigh of relief.

"What the fuck did that man mean?" demanded Marielle, looking hard at Jill. "You'd tell him your troubles and not me? I know we're not together any more, but I thought you'd trust me more with your problems than a stranger! And a fucking male stranger at that!"

"I'm sorry," said Jill softly. "Do you have time for a coffee? I'll tell you all. Come into the kitchen."

Both women removed their wellington boots and padded into the warm kitchen in their socks. Jill put the kettle on the range and turned to Marielle.

"Sit down," she said. "This is going to be what I seem to remember Sherlock Holmes describing as a three pipe problem!"

"In that case," grinned Marielle, "I'd better light up!"

She pulled out her huge briar pipe from her bag and put it in her mouth. Sparking up her lighter, she was soon enveloped in creamy aromatic pipe smoke.

Jill breathed in her smoke and shivered.

"I haven't had a pipe since we broke up," she said softly. "David hates, sorry, hated smoking, but I loved it. And I haven't had a smokey kiss in years!"

Marielle drew on her pipe and motioned for Jill to come closer. They kissed and she breathed her smoke into Jill's eager mouth, and the kiss developed. Tongues mashed and smokey saliva was exchanged.

Eventually they broke apart. Both were breathing heavily and Marielle's eyes were sparkling.

"Right," she said breathlessly. "Start from the beginning, and don't stop until you've told me everything."

Jill recognised her tone of voice. Marielle would be sympathetic, she knew, but she was still as dominant as ever, and submissive Jill had no choice but to obey.

By the time Jill had told Marielle everything, two lots of coffee had been brewed and drunk, and, as Jill had predicted, three pipes had been smoked. Jill was buzzing from the effects of the coffee and the tobacco. She sat back in her chair and looked at Marielle.

"So that's that," she said sadly. "I'm on my own. Do you know of anyone who might need a submissive? I'd even consider calling myself a slave, if that's what is necessary."

Marielle puffed on her pipe.

"I'm going to have to go soon," she said. "I have other calls to make. Ivonne was expecting me back for afternoon surgery. I'll probably miss that now, but never mind. She can cope."

"Come down to the club on Friday night," Marielle continued. "I'll make some enquiries and see if anyone's seeking. Whatever happens, at least you'll be guaranteed a good fucking. And I suspect that Ivonne will want to punish you for making me late and forcing her to do this afternoon's surgery all on her own!"

Jill hugged her friend and saw her out. She kissed her again, and wondered if her own mouth tasted as deliciously smokey to Marielle as Marielle's did to her. She made a mental note to get herself a new pipe as soon as possible.

As Marielle drove out of the yard, Jill realised her knickers were soaking. She did a quick check of all the horses, and was satisfied that they'd all be alright for twenty minutes or so.

Back upstairs in her bedroom, Jill retrieved her rabbit and gave herself a mind blowing orgasm.

"That'll see me right through the afternoon," she thought as she pulled her jeans back on and went to saddle up her string of horses ready for her regular Wednesday afternoon group of ladies whom she would lead for a gentle walk down to the river and back in time for them all to go into the village for cream tea.

The rest of the week dragged by. Jill took her regular riding groups out, and accommodated a couple of casual walk-ups who wanted to experience horse riding. She was desperate for Friday evening to arrive.

Jill stabled the horses early on Friday, made sure they all had full hay nets and sufficient water, and then locked everything up. Back in the house, she raced upstairs and stripped naked.

She washed herself thoroughly in the shower, paying particular attention to her cunt and her arse. No self-respecting submissive presented herself with a soiled, smelly body!

She'd kept her cunt shaved ever since she'd been with Marielle. David had never commented on it, and she loved the feeling of being smooth and hairless. She ran her safety razor carefully over her cunt lips and surrounding areas, just to be sure that no stray pubes had appeared. Then she applied moisturiser and put on her chosen outfit.

Jill would have loved to have entered the club totally naked except for her collar, but she knew that was impossibility. The club was at the other end of town, too far to walk, and she didn't want to drive, so she would have go by taxi. She'd ordered one for seven o'clock. She put on her collar first, and then got into her dress. It had buttons all the way down the front, and ended just above her knees.

Looking at herself in the mirror, it was impossible to tell that she had nothing on underneath her dress. That was exactly the look she was going for. She slipped a pair of suede shorty boots on and nodded to herself. She'd do, and anyway, all these clothes were just for the benefit of the taxi driver. Once in the club, she'd revert to being a naked, collared submissive. She grabbed her coat and went out to the yard to wait for her taxi.

The taxi arrived on time, and thirty minutes later, Jill was opening the door to the building which housed the local fetish club. She remembered the set-up perfectly, and crossed the empty lobby into the locker room.

Once inside, protocol meant that you didn't stare at anyone. The room was empty, bar for one huge woman, clad in a beautiful shiny rubber cat suit. She was sitting on one of the benches, fixing a tiny cock lock to a naked collared man.

"Good evening," she said, smiling at Jill.

"Good evening, Mistress," replied Jill automatically, slipping into submissive mode without even realising it. She stood in front of an empty locker and removed her coat which she put into the locker. Her boots and dress followed, and she stood naked but for her collar. She took a deep breath.

"First time?" asked the woman, who had finished cock locking her companion, and was now leading him by a short dog lead attached to his collar.

"No, Mistress. I used to come here a lot at one time," admitted Jill, adding, "but this is my first time in an awfully long time."

"Well if you want somebody to play with, I'd be happy to entertain you," smiled the woman. "This one," she yanked him forward by his lead, "is only getting punished tonight. And when I've finished with him, he's going into the glory hole whilst I get myself fucked."

Jill smiled back nervously.

"That's very kind of you," she replied, "but I'm here to serve my own Mistress and her wife. I hope you both have an enjoyable evening."

"And the same to you," replied the woman. "Come on, cucky, we've got a date with the whipping bench!"

She led him out, and Jill sat down on the bench underneath the row of lockers. Her legs were trembling. She wondered if she was really up for this.

She heard the door to the locker room open, and automatically looked down at the floor. She heard someone walk in, and remove a coat. The locker door closed and she heard footsteps approaching.

"Good to see a submissive who knows her place," Jill heard. "Eyes cast down. I approve, although sitting here alone isn't going to get you what you so obviously want. Where is your Owner?"

"In the club I think, Mistress," answered Jill, still staring at the floor. "I've only just arrived, and having undressed, I was just composing myself before going in."

"Hmmm. Well it's none of my business, of course," replied the stranger, "but if you were mine, I'd have given you a specific time to present yourself."

She paused, and Jill waited.

"Walk in with me," instructed the woman. "I'm seeking this evening, and if your Owner isn't here, you can wait on me until she or he arrives."

"It's 'she' Mistress," replied Jill standing up. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a middle aged curvy woman, wearing a beautiful red leather corset, hold-up stockings and a pair of 'fuck-me' shoes.

The corset ended underneath her large, firm tits, and Jill was thrilled to see that her nipples were both ringed. The woman spoke again.

"You may raise your head. I don't want you bumping into anything on the way in!"

Jill obeyed, smiling her thanks to the stranger. She was wearing a mask, which was obviously to prevent her being recognised. Jill immediately lowered her eyes and focussed her attention on the woman's tits with their beautifully erect nipples.

She heard the woman draw her breath in sharply, and dutifully followed her as she walked out of the locker room.

Inside the main room of the club, the subdued lighting was just as Jill remembered it. Booths lined three of the walls, and tables and chairs were dotted around on the floor. The central bar was quite busy, and the woman led Jill to two empty bar stools.

"You may sit, as you don't belong to me," she said sharply. "What will you have to drink?"

"I already have something to satisfy her thirst," said a familiar voice, and Jill whipped around to see Marielle and Ivonne standing hand in hand just behind her. It was Marielle who had spoken.

"I beg your pardon, ladies," smiled the woman who had brought Jill in. "I had no intention of intruding, or appropriating your slut. I found her deep in thought in the locker room, and I was impressed with her adherence to protocol. She dropped her gaze to the floor as I approached. You've obviously trained her well."

Marielle smiled at the woman. She reached out to Jill and took her hand.

"Come along my pretty one," she said in her gorgeous accent, " my wife and I both had a big glass of water before we left the house, and you do look extremely thirsty!"

Jill grinned and shivered in anticipation. Oh, how she had missed this! It was going to be a really good night, she could tell.

Still holding Marielle's hand, Jill turned back to the anonymous woman.

"Thank you, Mistress," she said sincerely. "I hope you find someone to play with very soon."

The woman smiled, and dipped her head in acknowledgement. She waved her fingers at Jill and turned back to the bar to order herself a drink.

"We tried to book a private room for your re-introduction to the lifestyle," Marielle said as she and Ivonne led her across the large room towards the booth where they had been sitting when they saw Jill walk in with the masked woman.

"But unfortunately, every single room had already been booked. We are going to have to wait our turn and give you what you need, and what you want, up on the stage, in front of everyone!"

Jill said nothing, but her heart thumped in her chest as she imagined the humiliation she would have to endure later. Her clit tingled and she couldn't wait for the time when she'd be led onto the small stage. She wondered what Marielle and Ivonne had in store for her before her public humiliation.

They reached the booth, and Jill stood respectfully whilst her two Owners (as she now thought of them) slid in opposite one another. A small table was between them, and Jill noticed that it was fixed to the wall, and had plenty of room underneath it She began to suspect what her first task would be.

"On your knees, under the table," Ivonne said softly. "My cunt needs pleasuring. Get to it."

As she scrambled under the table, Jill heard a zip being undone, and when she was in position, she saw that Ivonne had unzipped her skirt, which now lay open on either side of her legs. Jill waited until Ivonne shuffled forward on her seat, and opened her legs.

She dipped her head between Ivonne's thighs and she heard the two women above her kiss. She licked along Ivonne's cunt slit and felt her shiver in delight. Then she plunged her tongue into the warm, moist gash and began to lick and suck.

Ivonne was obviously very turned on. She tasted wonderful and her cunt juice began to flow almost immediately. Jill was an accomplished cunt worshipper, and cunt eating, once mastered is like riding a bike. You never forget how to do it.

As she brought Ivonne nearer and nearer to her orgasm, Jill forgot any inhibitions she might have had. Her tongue snaked in and out of Ivonne's cunt, and she sucked on her clit at the same time. Ivonne had broken off her kiss with her wife and was lolling back in her seat, panting. Marielle watched with enjoyment as her wife started to cum.

Under the table, Jill's face and hair were soaking wet. Ivonne was a squirter and Jill's tongue did the trick. When Ivonne had calmed down, Jill was hauled out from underneath the table, and kissed, first by Ivonne and then by Marielle.

"I understand that you want to try fisting?" smiled Ivonne. "I'll be happy to introduce you to the practice. But nothing gets nothing in this world. You are going to have to suffer for your enjoyment."

Jill blushed.

"I haven't been spanked in ages," she admitted. "It's high time my arse felt the sting of a good spanking!"

Ivonne smiled.

"Hand spanking is good for warm-up," she replied, "but Marielle tells me that you used to be a real pain slut. I love using the crop and the paddle. You're going to get both tonight. In full view of everybody here. They love a good hard public punishment session."

Jill shivered in anticipation.

"It looks as if the stage is empty," smiled Marielle. "Go and get yourself settled, darling. I'll bring this slut up onto the stage as soon as you are ready."

Ivonne slid out of the booth and disappeared backstage. She emerged onto the stage a few moments later and walked up to the front.

"Mistresses, Masters, Ladies and Gentlemen," she began in a loud voice, and the murmur of voices died down.

"It is my pleasure to announce that tonight a lost sheep is being returned to the fold. My wife will shortly bring onto the stage a pain slut who wishes to re-acquaint herself with the joys of being punished in public. She hasn't been properly disciplined for a number of years, but tonight that's going to change."

"I hope she knows what she's letting herself in for, Ivonne," called a voice from the audience. "My slut has still got the bruises on her arse from that paddling you gave her at the slut swap show we held last month!"

Everybody laughed and clapped and Ivonne bowed in acknowledgement. She held up her hands and the room fell silent again.

"I will be aided in this demonstration by my darling wife, Marielle," Ivonne continued. "She has volunteered to have her cunt eaten whilst I am punishing the slut."

"It's hard work, but somebody's got to do it!" called somebody else from the audience to another burst of laughter. Ivonne nodded.

"As you can see," she continued, "I've arranged to have some furniture brought onto the stage so that both Marielle and our new slut can enjoy this demonstration in comfort."

Ivonne paused dramatically, and then went on,

"Well, Marielle will be comfortable at least!"

Two employees were dragging a set of stocks onto the stage. Ivonne went into the wings and brought on a high bar stool. She placed it in front of the stocks and surveyed the stage. She nodded approvingly.

"Perfect!" she announced. "OK, folks. Sit tight and enjoy the show. My wife will now bring the slut onto the stage and the fun can begin!"

Marielle attached a short dog lead to Jill's collar and to thunderous applause, led her onto the stage. She kissed Ivonne and handed Jill's lead to her.

Quickly and efficiently, Ivonne secured Jill's head and hands into the stocks. Jill was now bent over, with her back to the audience, who must have had a perfect view of her exposed cunt and arse. Just to make sure that everyone could see everything possible, Ivonne attached a leg spreader bar to Jill's ankles and opened it wide. She stroked along the length of Jill's cunt slit and her hand came away wet and sticky.

Meanwhile, Marielle had moved the bar stool closer to Jill's head. She got up on it and rested her legs on the stocks on either side of Jill's head. She looked at Ivonne, who understood straight away.

With the help of the two employees, Ivonne slid Marielle's bar stool forward so that her cunt was directly in Jill's face. Satisfied that everything was now in place, Ivonne nodded her thanks to the two stage hands, who disappeared into the wings, no doubt to watch the forthcoming show at close range. Ivonne returned to the front of the stage and addressed the audience once more.

"Gentlemen in particular," she began with a broad grin, "please watch and learn. It is my understanding that men don't do multi-tasking. This slut is about to demonstrate that fine art. She will eat my wife's cunt whilst simultaneously taking a good arse beating!"

There was a chuckle of appreciation from some of the audience, whilst others clapped.

"Get on with it, Ivonne," heckled someone from the middle of the floor. "That cunt isn't going to beat itself!"

Ivonne smiled and picked up her riding crop. She sawed it back and forth a few times across Jill's arse. Then she drew back her arm and...

Swish! Whack!

The crop landed squarely across the centre of Jill's arse cheeks to a murmur of approval from the audience. Without waiting for the pain that her first stroke must have caused to register, Ivonne repeated her action.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
497 Followers