All Comments on 'Finding Her Place'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft5 months ago

A very sweet story, with very likable characters. Thanks for posting this. 5*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Enjoyable story with interesting characters!

5

des911des9115 months ago

Lovely story, nicely told. Thank you

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun5 months ago

A lovely romance, nicely done.

oldsage_1oldsage_15 months ago

I love happy endings!

Cheers

SAGE

WilCox49WilCox495 months ago

Very nice story, slightly marred by some hard-to-ignore typos: Nicole is her aunt, not her sister, for one. Then, twice (of three times) she talks about cutting the "chord". (It's the "cord"; it's neither a combination of musical tones nor a line segment connecting two points on a curve.) Then there was the usual persistent confusion of "lie" and "lay," but that's a hopeless lost cause. Sigh.

Gabby seems just a little too ready to fall into bed with guys (and to get drunk to facilitate the process), but I've known of a few women who really are like that. I admit that you had me (briefly!) thinking she was going to wind up marrying Cain. But, well, his disappearance is certainly COMPLETELY in keeping with his character as shown up to that point. Very good job. The characters all seem well drawn and consistent.

Thank you for an entertaining story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I usually like your stories, but I couldn’t get into this one. I don’t understand why the main character wasn’t spending every moment that she could with her baby to bond with him. She seemed uninterested in him as she went through her daily life.

What kind of school teaches children about surrogacy? How old were the students?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WONDERFUL, 10 stars! Gabby was used by asswipe Cain, but, presented her husband Doug with a son and daughter He was her husband after their second date and a father to his son, Danny. If you tried to hurt Danny, or his mother and sister, you'd find out!

inka2222inka22224 months ago

Sorry, really hated this. She's completely shallow, only going for super good looking guys. She dumped her kid on her aunt and **uncle** - basically ensuring HE (her uncle) will never have a kid with his own genes :( What a worthless shallow selfish person.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fucking bullshit. More like a whore house. Seems being poor means being an easy stupid slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous