Finding Herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was worse was seeing and hearing my mother and her abuser. They were grunting and rutting like feral pigs. I actually heard Mom say, "God, yes!" more than once. I'm sure she climaxed under Steve's assault. I could see her body's reaction; it was undeniable. I turned my face to the carpet as Derek slapped my ass repeatedly, sealing his mastery of me.

Once Steve finished off in Mom, the two men roamed around the house, leaving us trussed up enough that we couldn't escape. They never went upstairs, at least. I had no idea if Granma could hear anything of the debauchery going on downstairs; I prayed she was sleeping through it all. Both men came back into the living room with sandwiches they had made in the kitchen. Derek held his against my mouth, inviting me to take a bite. I gritted my teeth together grimly.

"It's gonna be a long night," he teased, but I wouldn't give him the pleasure of feeling like he was caring for me.

I realized it was dark out. The living room window was reflecting back into the room, not filling it with light. How long had it been? As I was trying to calculate the time, Steve approached me. I was looking at his shoes.

"You look ready for another go," he told me.

I began to plead again. "No, no please," I whimpered, "please don't do this, just go away and leave us alone." I began to cry again, though I didn't think I had any tears left. I could hear him taking off his clothes again.

When he pulled my hips up I sobbed. He kicked my legs as far apart as my bound ankles would allow and settled in behind me. I felt his hard cock brush my ass and then he smacked it with his hand. I yelped. His cock head was at the entrance to my pussy, though he didn't push it in right away. He seemed to enjoy adding to the redness of my ass cheeks, spitting on each and slapping them. Back and forth, back and forth he went, as Derek urged him on.

"She likes that, I think," I heard him say. "How about the mom?"

Steve paused a moment. "I dunno. I was too busy enjoying that pussy to find out," he said, laughing.

He slapped me two more times and then I felt his hand guiding his hardness into my sloppy hole. I screamed again, and then I heard my mom. Her voice was muted, as if telling me a secret.

"Melanee," she said, "don't fight it, baby. That's what they want you to do. They get off on hearing you scream. Just..."

Steve began to slam into me, his hairy groin against my overly sensitized ass cheeks. He commented on how tight I was, how juicy. Derek, meanwhile, must have entered my mom, because I heard her moan. I realized she was, somehow, enjoying it! At first I was repulsed. Like, how could she? But then I remembered my own feeling after Derek pulled out of me, leaving me unsatisfied. I tapped into that desire, and was astonished to realize I was gripping Steve's dick with my pussy; that all those kegels Mom kept reminding me of were being used, right now! Oh, god!

Steve had noticed. He was muttering, "Yeah, that's it. Milk that fucking cock. Get after it!" He was 'coaching' me on how to fuck him. And I was obeying! At that point I realized how close my orgasm was.

"Unghhhh!" I squeezed Steve's dick and it went up another notch. Then his hands went to my tits and that was it. One pinch of my nipples, one "Fuck, these little titties are nice!" and I was there. I squealed. It was a sound I didn't even recognize as coming from me, until the blood left my head and seemed to center at that point in my body.

"Gahhhhhhh!!!" My arms, which had been holding my upper body up, gave out as I climaxed. My face hit the carpet and I moaned, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck fuckfuckfuckFUUCCKKKK!" My legs gave out. I collapsed, with him on top of me, into a prone position. And still I could feel that buzz, that feeling of my body turning in on itself as he heaved into me, not missing a beat. His grunting became our song, the joining of our bodies the center of my world.

I don't know how many times I came, or if it was just one continuous orgasm. I didn't feel him emptying himself into my body; I only felt when he pulled out, and I was empty again. My cunt clenched, as if seeking to pull that cock back in. My breathing was totally out of control as well, more like the gasping of a dying animal. If I could have used my arms, I would have gone after him when he stood up. Begged him to fuck me again.

Instead, I swiveled my head to look at my mom. Derek was over her. She was still laid over the arm of the recliner, but she was using her hips to push back into him as he stroked. She was very vocal.

"Ooooh, god," she groaned, "just like that. Fuck me like that! Fuck me!" I could see Steve's cum on the insides of her legs, along with her own I suppose, as Derek hammered into her. "Fuck meeeeee!" She was pushing back as hard as he was pushing into her. Their bodies were slapping together like hands clapping, and every time she climaxed I could tell. She would have this...hesitation, and he would hammer her even harder as she clenched his cock and groaned. Or screamed. It seemed she just had to let it out.

I realized Steve was behind me, watching the two of them. Mom's head was thrashing up and down, her long hair flying all over, sticking to her sweaty neck and forehead. Her body was spastic now, as she was totally consumed by lust. I was watching her morph into a complete slut. Suddenly, I could barely remember my mom baking biscuits, setting the table for the three of us, helping me blow out the candles on my cake at my third birthday. This woman wouldn't ever be the same wife or mother again. Thank god Dad was out of the picture!

My father, just to let you know, and my mother, had decided to 'take a sabbatical' from each other. After twenty-plus years, it seemed like the shine had worn off the marriage. It was probably stress from his work, or maybe even me; I don't know. All I knew was that with him out of the house, the fights had stopped. Even Gram agreed that it might be for the best.

I felt Steve move over me. He'd gotten hard watching his partner fuck my mother senseless, and it looked like I was going to pay the price again. I didn't fight the feeling; instead I decided to embrace the shame, the filth of it, as my mother had. She was being fucked on the other side of the room, my Grandmother was upstairs wondering where her dinner was, and I was welcoming this rapist into my cunt once again! My eyes rolled up into my head, I'm sure. I wasn't looking at anything, only concentrating on this foreign invader in my body. I climaxed almost immediately.

Steve, for his part, realized the change in me. His hands were busy loosening the ties at my elbows, even as he thrust away at me. When my arms were free I brought them around under me and pushed up. I wanted to be fucked like a dog again, mounted and bred like an animal. I felt like an animal! That cock that was now plowing my gaping cunt again was the only thing I could think about. The sounds of my mother screaming out her passion behind me only added to my sense of lust. It was like being in a porn theatre -- the sounds of carnal pleasure could be overpowering, I knew. I'd seen videos of women fucking and sucking men as the video had them over-the-top with lust.

I was in that 'zone' now. Mimicking my mother, I began to urge my rapist on. "Unghhh," I grunted, "oh god yes! Fuck that teenaged pussy, fuck me raw!" I was channeling the girls I'd seen on porn, because that was all I knew. I'd never even uttered as much as a grunt while I was with Jamie, my boyfriend. Good girls didn't talk while making love. But this wasn't making love, this was sex of the most raw variety. And I was talking, almost non-stop. "Fuck, don't stop! Take that pussy! Make it yours!"

Steve obliged, fucking me like a porn star. I felt his hands in my hair, pulling my head back. I stayed on my hands and knees as he slammed into me, my pussy making wet smacking sounds as he rutted me. I was that animal I imagined being. I arched my back upwards, I thrust my ass back to be taken. I howled when I climaxed, which was often. And I felt; I could almost envision, that hard piece of flesh rampaging back and forth in my love hole. Fuck!

Too soon, it was over again. Steve shot another massive load into my canal, then pulled out. Derek had filled my mother again, and was standing over us, looking down at me.

"She's a little firecracker, too, isn't she?" He leaned down and whispered into my ear, "I'm gonna have more fun with you later," as I panted and heaved and tried to come down from my last orgasm. I could only nod.

Mom was now free, as well. She came over to me, and got down on the floor beside me. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly, saying, "It's okay, Melanee, it's okay. Let it all out." She was crying softly, urging me to find strength in her embrace. I think she thought I was still crying, but I wasn't. My throat hurt from the abuse both men had inflicted on it and my body felt like I'd gone ten rounds in a heavyweight prize fight, but inside I was calm. They had taken away my dignity and given me a new persona in a matter of hours; I would be a slut from now on, I knew. Already, I craved that feeling of submission again!

I got my breathing back and snuggled into my mother's arms. "Mom. Mom, it's okay," I reassured her, "they're not going to kill us. It's only going to be... this." I felt her relax a little, though she still held me tight. She had no more words, nor did I.

Later, she held my hand tightly as we serviced our men, side by side on the guest bed. After almost ten consecutive hours of 'torture', Derek and Steve dressed and left us in the dark, promising to return another day to enjoy us again. Neither of us objected. When we got ourselves dressed, we found Gram sleeping peacefully, though she was "probably hungry. Mom kissed me on the forehead and told me to go to bed, but I couldn't sleep. I masturbated my poor abused pussy over and over, until I could barely walk the next day. Mom went to work and I took care of Gram's needs, all while glancing out the window repeatedly. When the mailman dropped the few envelopes in the mail slot, I almost climaxed.

That was almost six months ago, though I relive it every day and every night. Not as a nightmare, but more like a realization. I've changed dramatically. I'm now the girl in the minivan, waiting outside the college but no longer attending, looking hopefully at the boys as they exit the buildings. Some of them know me now, but they don't ask my name, and I don't tell them. I'm just the slut with the long blonde hair, who doesn't refuse anything.

12