Finding His Mate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She enters the main dining area and grabs her notepad and pen. Her co-worker Maria stumbles past with a tray of food.

"Let me help you."

"Yes, please! It's been terrible this morning. I'm not sure what's going on, but people have been ordering plates of food and keep pouring in like ants. It's damn near lunchtime, and this shit hasn't slowed down even for a minute."

"Ah. Good ole Moe's. Let's hope someone gets sick so they can finally shut this place down." They both laugh and head over to deliver the plates to their respective patron. As they approach the table, Madison almost drops the dishes as she hears his laugh. Sitting with his back to her is the mystery man. She's not sure what fucked up shit she's done, but karma was certainly two-piecing her. Of all places the asshole can have breakfast, he decides to have it here?

Maria stops and looks back at her quizzically. "What's up? You alright?"

Madison nods her head and resumes walking. As they approach his table, she sees the same man he was with earlier, who must recognize her because his eyes instantly light mischievously.

"Alright boys, I've got the grand slam with cheesy eyes, bacon, sausage, wheat toast, oatmeal, and a ribeye steak. And she has the porterhouse steak with four over-easy eggs, a Belgian waffle, sausage, bacon, and wheat toast."

Madison hurriedly places his dishes in front of him, avoiding as much contact with him as possible. She hopes he doesn't remember her or their little encounter earlier.

"If there's anything else I can get for you two, just let me know. My name's Maria." Azeil nods his head and cuts his eyes toward Madison.

"And your name?" It's at this moment Madison wishes she didn't have her name-tag on because she definitely would lie.

"Madison."

"Madison." He says her name as if he's trying to store it in his memory and licks his lips. "Thank you, Maria.... and Madison."

She turns on her heels, practically running away. Goodness. Not only does he know where she works, but he also knows her name! What's next? Is he going to find out where she lives? She hears footsteps behind her and feels Maria's hand grasp hers.

"Hey, hey. What's up? Are you okay? Do you know him?"

Shaking, then nodding her head, Madison closes her eyes and takes in a few deep breaths.

"It's a long story, Ria. Let's just say, he's an asshole who can go to hell."

Madison looks back at his table and locks eyes with his. How long has he been staring at her? She quickly averts her gaze and gathers herself together.

"Maddy! Table ten is ready for you!"

12