All Comments on 'Finding His Mate Ch. 02'

by prettyinpink32

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
prettyinpink32prettyinpink32over 3 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone!

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 2 of this story!

If you've read the older version, then you'll see some subtle differences in the characters. I changed Dante's name to Azeil, as I decided to change his personality and character traits. After reading the previous version, I came to the conclusion that Dante wasn't a character that I particularly liked, haha. There are some aspects that I feel were appealing, but he as a whole just wasn't it. I wanted to keep Madison, Madison, and Tiffany, Tiffany because I feel their personalities encompassed exactly what I wanted. I also didn't want to change their dynamic. Alessia remains Alessia as well! She's another woman character that I feel had the personality that matched what I wanted in an antagonist.

As the chapter's rollout, you'll see more settle changes, along with tweaks to each character's flaws. Hopefully, you continue to enjoy it!

chick_peachick_peaover 3 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

Interesting characters and story so far! Can't wait to read more

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20over 3 years ago

Can’t wait to read more.... but I’m hoping for my boy 😂 I just don’t which one I’m going for anymore

chucksb01chucksb0112 months ago

i really like he story but i perfer the first version better. jmo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprettyinpink32@prettyinpink32
November 27th, 2022 Wow. Where to begin? First and foremost, I really want to say that I appreciate you all! It's truly been a journey personally over the past 2 years with hospitalizations and so much more. So, for you to continue to come back and read the FHM series is a bl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES