All Comments on 'Finding His Mate Ch. 04'

by prettyinpink32

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
exorcidexorcidover 3 years ago

Thanks for the update a few spelling and grammar errors but overall it was good. Looking forward to unravelling the mystery surrounding Madison, her mother and the necklace. Was not expecting the sex, although interrupted, especially before the first date let's see if they get to go all the way next time. Hope the next chapter wouldn't be too long in coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

I check for updates everyday for your story and you definitely don’t disappoint. I wish they could have actually mated because I sense their mating will keep her safe but I’m sure she can protect herself seeing how powerful she can potentially be. I’m surprised that Aziel had the willpower to stop mating with her. Anyway, I do love this story. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing work

Thank you for the next installment. Absolutely great and totally did not see that coming! Way to go. Now to check every day for the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOOOOOOVED IT!

I have been refreshing the website multiple times a day, for days, solely for this story! It’s sooooo good!

Sweetnsassy83Sweetnsassy83over 3 years ago
More please

Absolutely love this story. Trying to b patient. Please finish the story out:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this!!

Been checking back every day!! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I didn't caught up and I don't read all four chapters. I can't wait for more chapters and I love how long this chapter was ..

chick_peachick_peaover 3 years ago
Great!

Impatiently waiting for the next chapter ...

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

I cannot WAIT for the next chapter. Please don’t keep us in suspense!!!

Were_ChildWere_Childover 3 years ago
I didn’t think you would redo the original story or could top it.

I was so wrong! Best part of coming back to this site is your writing! Thanks so much looking forward to reading more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprettyinpink32@prettyinpink32
November 27th, 2022 Wow. Where to begin? First and foremost, I really want to say that I appreciate you all! It's truly been a journey personally over the past 2 years with hospitalizations and so much more. So, for you to continue to come back and read the FHM series is a bl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES