Finding His Mate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stops beside her and touches one of the flowers. "You should know the answer to that."

Madison licks her now dry lips. She can feel the energy bouncing between the two of them and isn't quite sure how to handle it. Her thoughts are interrupted when someone opens the studio door.

"Oh, dear. I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?"

Azeil rolls his eyes and looks over at his sister. "Madison, this is my sister Mira."

Madison laughs as Mira walks around Azeil and straight to her.

"Please excuse his manners, Madison. That's something you'll have to teach him. Mira. Mira Tazot. I'm the overseer of the school."

Madison takes her extended hand and is surprised when Mira engulfs her in a hug. Mira releases her and steps back to look her up and down.

"You are beautiful. No wonder Alessia has been running around so grumpy. Not that he's anything special. How are you settling in? Do you need anything from me? Have you met the kids yet?"

Madison tries to keep up with her questions, and nervously looks at Azeil. She can see how Mira and Tiffany are good friends. They each talk a mile a minute and don't hold back their words. It's interesting that the Alessia woman she met last week at the diner seems to have some kind of vendetta against her already. Alessia obviously has some sort of feelings for Azeil. The question, however, is if Azeil has feelings for her in return?

Azeil clears his throat and interrupts Mira's slew of questions. He can tell Madison isn't keeping up but doesn't want to be rude. He walks over to Madison's side and places his hand on her lower back. Her body instantly relaxes at this.

"Mira. I think we should both give Madison time to settle in and prepare for the day." He looks down at Madison. "Today will be light. The kids are aware this is your first day, so take it as slow as you need. If you need anything, you'll know where to find me."

He waits for her to acknowledge what he's said before making his way to the door. Azeil avoids Mira's smirk and playful eyes. He knows what she's thinking, and if it wasn't for the fact that Madison is unaware of everything going on, she would've called him out.

Mira looks at Madison brightly. "Along with what Azeil said, please let me know if there is anything you need as well. My office is on the first floor through the glass doors." She walks closer to Madison and grasps her hands. "I'm really excited to have you here and can't wait to get to know you more."

Madison expects Mira to release her hands and is surprised when she doesn't. Oddly, she's not entirely off-put by this. There's something about the way Mira is looking at her that's sisterly.

"Welp. I'll be off! I've placed your class schedule on the desk. I believe you have the little kiddos first, so get ready. Those little cubs have too much energy."

Madison watches as Mira leaves and looks back at the flowers. Just like every interaction she's had with people in this town, that interaction was elusive as well. Slightly less odd than the others; however, still weird nonetheless. There are too many innuendos for Madison to decipher at the moment, especially with her nerves already a mess. Taking a deep breath, she swivels on her heels and starts to get to work.

***********

"You're not sly, Azeil."

Azeil looks up at Mira and sighs. He knew she would find and chastise him and was waiting for the moment to come. He leans back in his chair as his sister sits on the edge of his desk.

"Well, hello to you too, Mira. How may I help you?" He fakes a hurt look when she flashes him her middle finger.

"You know? When I asked mom and dad for a little brother, I was expecting someone I would actually like. Look what they gave me instead."

"Yes. Our parents gave you a magnificent person who you tortured day in and day out."

"Yea, yea. How's your mate doing?" Mira laughs at the look on Azeil's face. "Oh, please. Anyone around you two can tell there's something there. Plus, Gino told me."

Azeil rolls his eyes. As much as he loves Gino like a brother, that man doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut.

"Well, if you're genuinely interested in knowing, I believe she's fine."

He looks over at the clock on his desk. It's just past lunchtime, which means Madison has one class left. He planned on having lunch with her but figured it was best to leave her be. Azeil can tell she's already nervous about the job itself and didn't want to add more to that by bringing attention to her. But, he would be lying if he said he didn't have the urge to walk past the studio every thirty minutes to check-in on her.

"I'm not sure how you do it, Mira. Having a mate. It's torturing."

Mira smiles at her younger brother. Upon hearing the news, she was excited to finally be able to meet Madison. Never in her wildest years did she think Azeil would find his mate, and honestly lost all hope. She's happy he didn't settle on Alessia, despite the pressure from the pack. It's a rarity for an Alpha to go decades without a mate, and usually is a sign that a Were will go rogue. That's what happened with her older brother.

"Well, I'm not going to lie and say it won't be hard. Especially since she's human, which means you can't mate with her until the last full moon of the year."

She sees the look on Azeil's face and immediately knows there's something he isn't telling her. "Spill it." Azeil's eyes go big. "No, no. Spill it. I know that look. You know something."

Azeil stands up from his chair and walks around his desk. He's contemplating on what to disclose to Mira, as she also has a big mouth. He closes the door to his office and leans on the back of it.

"What I'm about to tell you, you must promise to not tell anyone. Not your mate. Not James. Not Gino. No one, yes?"

Mira nods her head and waits for Azeil. This must be something important if she can't tell anyone. She can understand why he wouldn't want her to tell her mate, as he's... problematic at times. However, to not tell James or Gino is different, especially James.

"I believe Madison is a Witch." He watches Mira's face fall. "No, no. Not just any Witch, though. I believe her mother was of Moor lineage, if not the First Witch of The Moor."

Mira immediately stands to her feet. "We have to tell James!"

Azeil stops her from tackling him through the door. "Mira, I just told you not to tell anyone, and here you are about to do just that: tell someone. Nobody can know this. If this gets out, she's immediately a target."

Mira starts pacing around Azeil's office. "Azeil. You know what this means, right? Th-th-this is wild! So you're telling me her mother is Zimara?! What's Madison's last name, Azeil?"

She watches as he frowns up his face in confusion and groans. "You can't be this dense, Azeil. This is why you should've paid more attention in our history classes. Zimara Lithu. She was indeed the First Witch of the Moor. The first witch to ever walk this Earth, actually. Lithu derives from Lithuani, which is the language of the Moor. It's also the land the Moor lived on and cultivated. So, what's Madison's last name? Honestly, that would've told you everything you needed, and by your dumb expression, I can guess I'm right.

Azeil realizes his mouth is open in bewilderment and closes it. He does have beans for brains. Azeil never connected those pieces together. That explains why he couldn't sense her supernatural being. Zimara probably cast some kind of spell of protection or...

"The emblem. Fuck, I'm stupid." He quickly walks to his desk. Searching for a pen and pencil, he sketches out the emblem Madison wears. He looks at it, making sure he's captured everything and turns the paper around so that Mira can see it.

"This emblem. Madison wears it around her neck. At first, I only suspected that her mother was of Moor lineage because of this. But then she disclosed to me that she doesn't remember her mother's death. Something about this sparked a small flame that her mother could be Zimara. My dumb ass never thought her last name was a giveaway that this is true."

Everything makes sense now, even down to Madison having no recollection of her mother's death. He suspects this was intentionally done by Zimara. The less Madison knew, the better she existed on Earth without her.

Mira takes the piece of paper from Azeil and exams it up close. "Is she wearing it today?"

Azeil nods his head. "It's hard to miss, honestly. It's an exquisite piece."

Mira frowns her face. While she doesn't question Azeil, she certainly didn't see it on Madison today, and she was pretty close to her. "Five moons, five species."

"What?"

"Five moons, five species. The moons represent each species, excluding humans. Weres, Vampires, Demons, Angels... but I don't know what the fifth one is. Fuck, I'm drawing a blank."

"Witches?"

Mira shakes her head. "No, I don't think so. It doesn't make sense for witches to be included in this."

"And the staff?"

Mira looks at the staff Azeil drew and tilts her head. "I'm not sure, honestly. Part of me wants to believe it's the staff entrusted upon our pack by the Moor. However, something about the top leads me to believe differently. See what I mean?" She turns the paper around to show Azeil what she's referencing. "You see how the top has three heads on it?"

Azeil nods his head. He overlooked that before and wonders what it means as well. He guesses he'll have to bring in James after all. Returning to his seat behind his desk, he rocks back and forth in his chair, thinking of the next steps. If Mira was able to put all of this together in less than five minutes, he suspects Rathu has already done the same, if not more, work. This means Rathu is planning something that involves Madison.

"I'm at a lost on what to do."

Mira watches as a slew of emotions crosses Azeil's face and smiles. "Zeil, she'll be fine. I don't even know her, and yet I know Madison can protect herself. She's probably already aware her mom was special or at least senses it. Just play it cool and talk to James."

Azeil only nods his head. He's not about to disclose to her Rathu has reappeared and is friendly with Madison, as this will do more harm than good. A knock at the door draws their attention away.

"Come in."

Azeil smiles when he sees Madison's head peek in. She has dried paint on her cheek, and it looks like some in her hair as well.

"Hey. I got your note."

Mira looks between her brother and his mate and smiles. "Well... I'll leave you two."

Madison moves to the side so that Mira can pass through the doors and waits for Azeil. Even in a large room, sitting behind a large desk, his presence commands attention.

"Have a seat."

She walks to the two large leather chairs in front of his desk and sits. "My goodness. This thing practically swallowed me."

They both laugh for a moment, then stare at each other. Though it's only been a few hours since they each have seen the other, both Madison and Azeil were basking in each other's presence.

Azeil clears his throat." How was your day? Did you have trouble finding my office?"

Madison's smile gets brighter at this. "Amazing. Honestly, I never thought I would like teaching art, but I really do. And the kids. So much energy and excitement about the craft. And regarding your office... kind of a ways from the school, but yes. I found it."

Madison didn't expect Azeil's office to be located off the beaten path in the woods, but now that she's here, it makes sense. Azeil obviously cherishes his privacy at all times.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I was worried the kids would run you out."

Madison shakes her head. "No, not them. They are my new babies... besides my art pieces, of course."

Silence passes between the two again. Madison can tell Azeil wants to either ask or tell her something, but he's holding back.

"Why don't you just ask me whatever it is you want to ask me?"

Madison once again catches Azeil off-guard. He's going to have to do a better job of hiding his emotions from her.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

Madison's eyes instantly pop out. She wasn't expecting this. A date? She feels her stomach drop as his words replay in her mind. If she's going to go on a date with him, he has to answer some of her questions.

"Under one condition. You must answer all of my questions. No, ignoring me or acting like you don't hear what I'm saying. Each and every question I ask must be answered."

"Done. We'll leave once the school day is over, stop by your house, then be on our w-."

Madison raises her hands to stop him. "No. No. None of that 'I'm the captain' stuff either. Let's actually work together and come up with what we're going to do on this date."

Azeil tilts his head to the side. "How does that work when I'm the person who asked you on a date?"

"Does it matter?"

They stare at each other, each never breaking their gaze. The longer Madison looks at him, the louder his wolf's commands of claiming her get. Her tongue reaches out from her mouth to lick her lips, which catches Azeil's attention. Before Madison can register what's happening, Azeil has her in his arms and on his desk.

His soft lips crush against her own, eliciting a moan from her throat. Azeil couldn't take the torture anymore. The moment her tongue moistened her lips, he needed to see what they taste like, and he's glad he did. Her lips feel exactly like he imagined they would and taste of honey. He pulls her shirt over her head, licking his lips as her chocolate nubs appear for his taking. Gently wrapping his lips around one, he flicks her nipple with his tongue and sucks.

"Fuck, Azeil."

His lips silence her moans as they return to hers. She arches her back into his caress, falling deeper into the pleasure he's providing her. His gentle touch is a stark contrast to how strong his hands are. His hand slides up her spine and stops at her neck, forcing her head deeper into his kiss. She sucks on his rough tongue as it enters her mouth, missing it when it leaves. Against her better judgment, Madison wraps her legs around his waist and brings her pelvic closer to his.

Her skirt rises up as she moves closer to him, exposing her soft thighs. Azeil moves his hand from her neck to one of her thighs, clenching its flesh between his fingers.

"Fuck, you're so soft." He trails his fingers along the inside of it, reveling in the trembles of her legs. He knows he's teasing her. However, he can't help but see how much she'll cream for him.

The tips of his fingers stop and sweep across the outside of her pussy, causing Madison to clench her walls. She's yearning for his fingers to enter her. It's been quite some time since she's had a man touch her in this way, and her body doesn't know how to react. Between the sensation of his lips and the caress of his hands, Madison's pussy is practically yelling at her to sit on his dick. The feel of his lips trailing down the side of her neck, stopping to gently bite just below her pulse, sends a shiver up her spine.

"Azeil..."

Azeil's nostrils flare as she releases more of her essence. He can feel the heat emanating from her mound on his fingers and licks his lips. Since the day at the diner, he's been waiting for his chance to taste her. Kneeling down, he cups her ass in his hands and slides her hips further off the edge of the desk.

"Stay still," he commands as he pushes her to lie on back. He gently places his hands on her thighs and pushes her legs back toward her, fully opening her up to him.

"Keep them there."

Moving her panty's to the side, he licks his lips at her beautiful folds. Just like everything else about her, they're exquisite and moist for him. He runs his finger down her slit, admiring her pink core, and stops to gently rub her clit. Blowing on it, he smiles mischievously as her hips lift off the desk's surface.

"Azeil!"

Opening her folds with his thumbs, Azeil wraps his lips around her clit, sucking on it as if the juices she's already released aren't enough to quench his thirst. He feels her body tense with pleasure and tightens his suction. His only goal at this point is making sure she knows he's laid claim of her. When she thinks of pleasure, he wants her to think of him and nobody else. He uses his tongue to collect the essence her body is giving him, alternating between licking and sucking. He pulls her body down to him as she tries to scoot away.

"Don't run away."

Pushing herself up, Madison looks down at him through her hooded eyes and moans. Even with his mouth covered with her, he's still gorgeous. She notices something else in his eyes, as well; almost feral like. She can see the claim in his eyes. She's his whether she accepts it or not.

Azeil rises from his kneeled position and takes in her appearance. Her hair is disheveled, and her lips plumped from his kisses. She surprises him when she takes the back of his neck, pulling him in for a kiss and licking herself off his lips. Her hands move toward his waist to unbutton his pants. He sucks his teeth as she reaches into his briefs and wraps her fingers around him.

"Fuck, Maddy."

Madison smiles as his face scrunches in pleasure from her touch. She unwraps her fingers and moves to push his briefs and pants down. His dick springs free from its confines, granting her eyes full access to its succulence. Her eyes travel down its length, taking in the veins that wrap around it and his bulbous head. He's well endowed, which isn't a surprise to Madison. She clenches her walls thinking about how it's going to feel having him deep inside of her.

Azeil watches her closely, giving her time to take him in. He knows he's quite bigger than any human male she's ever had sex with and wants her to feel comfortable. She instinctually opens her legs more as a welcoming to him. Moving closer, he bends his knees so that he can enter her and lets her take control and guide him inside.

They both moan as his shaft opens her tight walls. Azeil can tell it's been a while since she's had sex with anyone by the way she's wrapping around him. He furrows his brows in concentration, trying not to cum or mate with her. Being inside of her is exactly as he knew it would be, and the last thing he wants to do is cut their entanglement short. He gently pushes her back and grabs the back of her knees. He stops when the majority of himself is inside of her and looks down. Seeing the way her bottom set of lips spread around him is incredible. Her thighs are tense, to which he massages with his hands.

"You okay?"

He smiles as she moans in reply and plants his feet onto the ground. Pulling his hips back, Azeil slowly begins pumping inside of her, gathering her cream with each stroke. He looks down between their conjoined bodies and licks his lips at the stark contrast her juices are against his dick. Goodness, she's beautiful. The sounds of her fill his office space, acting as chants of encouragement for him. He observes her body's reaction to his strokes closely, making notes of the spots she likes. She was made for him, there's no doubt about it. Reaching down, he applies pressure to her clit, throwing his head back as she simultaneously tightens and becomes wetter. He's losing himself in her. He can feel it. He can feel her. He increases the speed of his hips, tightening his hold on her thighs.

Madison watches Azeil's face as he strokes inside of her and bites her lip. There's something about giving him pleasure, and him outwardly expressing gratitude of said pleasure, that calls to her. She uses the momentum of his inward stroke to wrap her legs around his waist and hoist herself up. Grabbing the back of his neck, she moves her hips with his, watching his face turn in ecstasy each time he slips inside of her.