Finding His Mate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ningle, mpenz winu."

Azeil locks eyes with Madison. There's a different look in her eyes that he hasn't seen before. He tries to look away, but it's as if he can't. She has him in some kind of trance he doesn't have the power to break. Cupping her ass, he picks her up and walks over to lay on one of the chaises in his office.

"Fuck."

Madison smiles down at Azeil seductively as she opens her legs wider, bringing him deeper inside as he laid down. She wants him deep within her. His fingers start to flex around her waist, signaling to her that he's about to cum. She slows down the speed of her hips, rolling them so that her clit is provided with some friction from his pelvic hairs. The ball inside of her begins to tighten, along with something else. A low, deep moan escapes her throat.

"Ningle, mpenz winu." Azeil opens his eyes and looks at Madison. She's commanding his attention again. "Kwi nuvu yi moor, mwenz winu. Kwi nuvu yi moor, mwenz winu. Kwi nuvu yi moor, mwenz winu..."

He watches in amazement as her emblem begins to shine. What's happening? He feels his wolf being brought to the surface as she continues moaning her request of him. She has control of him again. Despite how much he's trying to hold his wolf back, it's as if there's this magnetic force pushing his wolf further out. He pumps his hips with hers and grabs her throat. His balls tighten at the look on her face.

She leans forward and kisses him before moving to his ear and whispering. "Kwi nuvu yi moor, mwenz winu... By virtue of the Moor, mate with me, my love."

Azeil feels his fangs elongate as she exposes her neck to him and tries to shake it. He can't mate with her right now. He's sure she's not aware of what she's doing. Flipping her over so that she's on her back, he pulls out of her. His dick shines with her cum. She reaches up and pulls him back down to her by his neck.

"Madison..." Azeil pecks her lips and brings his head back up.

They're both breathlessly look at each other. He places his hands on top of hers, softly pulling them down from his neck. Madison looks between their bodies at his still erect dick and lifts her hips in an attempt to get him back inside of her. She's not sure what happened that made him stop.

"Not yet." He sees confusion enter her eyes and sighs.

"But when?"

Azeil looks into her molten brown eyes, then places his forehead against her own. He tries to think of what to say but knows she'll take anything he says as rejection. Her transforming and claiming him wasn't exactly on his bingo card when he decided to give in to his wolf's commands.

"Not now."

Madison moves her head away from his. She knows he's obviously not rejecting her, but for some reason, it feels like rejection. When she decided to let her guard down and have sex with him, she thought they both were feeling the same things at that moment. It's obvious he enjoyed himself, so what's holding him back?

Azeil lifts up her chin, directing her attention to him. "Make no mistake that I enjoyed this, love. There's just... some things you need to find out."

His eyes glance down at her necklace with intent. His fascination with her necklace isn't lost on Madison, and this only solidifies his curiosity with it. What does her necklace have to do with anything? With them? What is it about her necklace that intrigues him? Her attention returns to him as he caresses her cheek.

"I promise it'll happen." Azeil rubs the paint off her cheek and sits down. He takes one last look at her pussy before she sits up. He needs to figure all of this out so that he can get back inside of her and properly claim her. Now that he has a taste, he's not sure he'll be able to hold off much longer.

"I... should get going... to beat traffic."

Azeil nods his head and stands to pull his briefs and pants up. He helps Madison up from the chaise and watches as she attempts to straighten her clothes.

"Hey.." Madison looks up at Azeil. "I mean it when I say I enjoyed that. I enjoyed you. I enjoy this", he says, pointing in between them. "And I know this wasn't exactly how you planned your first day to end, but I don't regret it."

Madison lets him take her hand and pull her closer. What's going on with her? She's already head over heels about a man she just met some months ago. Why does it feel like she knows him, or at least that she's supposed to know him?

"I did too." She tries to look away, but he grasps her chin.

"You know it's okay? What we did? There's nothing you should be ashamed about." He places a kiss on her lips before continuing. "Let me know where you want me to take you for our date."

Madison chuckles and shakes her head. "If I remember correctly, aren't you suppose to plan the date since you asked me?"

Azeil licks his lips. "Uh-uh. We're not going down that road again."

Madison rolls her eyes and smiles. "Yeah, yeah. I'll talk to you later?"

Azeil nods his head and watches as she leaves. Once the door closes behind him, he lets out a sigh. He's in over his head with her.